It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

I await his lawsuit

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I replied to myself have t been on in a while haha. The modern image of satan is fabricated. I don't know where I'm going with this since you already understand the connection between pagans and Christians

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You say I have been deceived by "The God of This World" but how can this be if I refuse to bow down to any gods? Jesus is not my god, neither is Satan. I don't believe in Gods because Gods are nothing but powerful entities seeking control and worship. So if Satan has been brainwashing me to worship him he has done a terrible job...

Will flowers bow down to Jesus as well? Do flowers choose between "Satan" and "God" - I have no lords and master - I am free.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Laserfloyd72

Yes the image is fabricated, but the concept or reality of Satan is not. He's very much real.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Whether you believe or not does not change the reality of the existences of the Most High or Satan. And if you are not on the side of the Most High then you are actively doing Satan's work whether you realize it or not. That's just the way it is. Let's say for argument's sake that the Most High is real. Do you think on Judgment Day He will accept "Well I didn't believe in Satan."?

ETA:

I have no lords and master - I am free.

No, you are not. You are a slave to Satan. What's worse is you don't even realize it.
edit on 1-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What will an animal say to "God" on "Judgment Day"?

Will they be seen as worshiping Satan for not worshiping/knowing this God?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
Um, no. But why are you arguing with yourself?

Perhaps no one else will listen?

just about choked on my breakfast after that one...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Can't imagine the psychology of a guy like that. What do you mean by satan? Just an idea, like an opposing force in the universe? This is going to boil down to something you believe or I believe. You can't KNOW he's real because I don't know and you are just as human as me

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I can know. My knowledge and the knowledge of so many of us is based on our personal experiences. Granted that's not evidence to convince you or anyone else. But for us it's good enough. Personal experience is evidence for us.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If It turns out you're right, I will gladly explain to god on judgment day that he simply did not give me enough evidence to take the leap. We are all human and and we all make mistakes. Nobody should be faulted on that. I've considered that maybe I'm horribly wrong about the religion thing. Have you?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
You say I have been deceived by "The God of This World" but how can this be if I refuse to bow down to any gods? Jesus is not my god, neither is Satan. I don't believe in Gods because Gods are nothing but powerful entities seeking control and worship. So if Satan has been brainwashing me to worship him he has done a terrible job...

Will flowers bow down to Jesus as well? Do flowers choose between "Satan" and "God" - I have no lords and master - I am free.

On the contrary, he's done his job VERY well...

Your post I just quoted above is absolute PROOF of that.

And I wasn't trying to cut you down, perhaps I was a bit harsh.

It just frustrates the HELL out of me seeing someone who is so horribly deceived and refuses to even LOOK at the possibility that just MAYBE they might be wrong.

"I don't believe in Gods" is just one more indication WHY demons hide their true identity and agenda.

Like I said in an earlier post: their stealth agenda depends upon a hidden identity.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

He doesn't have to give you evidence at all. That's extremely arrogant. And I doubt that would fly as an 'excuse.' You've come across plenty of believers, on this thread alone. It's not like you were completely ignorant to the truth.

But, hey, do your thing. I guess we'll all find out.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

As a matter of fact YES they do...

I've read countless NDE's of people describing flowers in Heaven swaying and singing like something right out of a Disney film.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. ~ John Ch. 8

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That's easy for you to say because you claim he gave you evidence. If i believed everything someone posted on an ats thread I'd be finger painting in a bomb shelter with a tin foil hat on. It's not like I KNOW god exists and I'm just in denial. That's arrogant. If god made me he would understand that I have a brain and used it to the best of my ability and came to some logical conclusions. He obviously gave other people unfair advantages. It's also arrogant to assume I'm simply too dumb to recognize the "evidence" I was given and took everything I was told about god with a grain of salt

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I'm not saying that your "God" does not exist. I am saying that your "God" is just another spirit entity seeking power and control. This is why the threats are necessary because your god has limited control.

By the way, you DO know that people from other religions make it to Heavenly NDEs too, right?
edit on 1-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What happens to those who are from different religions? Would God simply cast them into Hell because they were brought up else where with a different religion?

If God is love, I hope he would have the heart to save them. This is why many people can't take your "personal experience" evidence seriously.

What about those who are on remote islands and have never heard the word of God or Jesus? How could it be fair that they would spend an eternity in Hell for simply not knowing. Serious questions I hope someone could answer. And I mean no disrespect to you and your beliefs, just curious is all.
edit on 1-3-2013 by Quoop because: Forgot an "e" LOL

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laserfloyd72
If It turns out you're right, I will gladly explain to god on judgment day that he simply did not give me enough evidence to take the leap. We are all human and and we all make mistakes. Nobody should be faulted on that. I've considered that maybe I'm horribly wrong about the religion thing. Have you?

There is nothing to explain to god on judgment day.

He already knows it.

He knows everything about you.

Don't assume you are wrong about the religion thing.

Religion is one massive piece of satanic mind control.

Religion is probably WHY you are so confused.

What Lazarus speaks of has NOTHING to do with religion.

Truth and religion are two entirely different subjects.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
ya- - it's a weird world when you wake up. what are we going to do about it? stop buying their albums- we fuel their agenda and bankrolls, their champaign - their energy is the total sum of their worship- this is what the "demons" are after - the bodies/adepts just want worldly power and riches more often than not.

they try and pass this off as Satanism and blah blah blah
\
but it's so much bigger than that

stay frosty

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Well I've had personal experiences. Not everyone does. But Him placing people like us in your path? Do you think that's coincidence? No. That's Him reaching out to you.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Well I've had personal experiences. Not everyone does. But Him placing people like us in your path? Do you think that's coincidence? No. That's Him reaching out to you.

^^^^^^ What he said!!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join