It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by arpgme
I'm not saying that your "God" does not exist. I am saying that your "God" is just another spirit entity seeking power and control. This is why the threats are necessary because your god has limited control.

By the way, you DO know that people from other religions make it to Heavenly NDEs too, right?

Once again, you describe yourself perfectly, almost comically in fact.

I think at this point many here are wondering why you APPEAR to believe things that are such obvious lies.

FYI: people from other religions ALSO make it to hell BTW...

A young Ecuadorian girl named Angelica has seen Pope John Paul II in hell.

A Buddhist monk in Myanmar (who had NO knowledge of Christianity BTW) saw Buddha in hell, was raised from the dead which caused 300 monks to turn to Jesus.

A South Korean pastor saw Muhammad in Hell crying out with a warning to others to flee Islam and follow JESUS:

South Korean pastor, Bo Ra Choi has seen visions of hell for several years. She has seen many people in hell. She saw Muhammad suffering in hell.

Pastor Bo Ra Choi words convey a powerful statement as to the AGONY that the False Prophet Muhammad is enduring. Each Soul that enters hell because they followed the lie of Islam increases Muhammad's suffering. In the video Muhammad begs those being mislead by Satan through Islam to flee Islam and follow the Divine Son of GOD JESUS CHRIST.

Just as some people had near death experiences seeing "prophet muhammad burn in hellfire," many people have seen muhammad in heaven after a near death experience. Just as a few, very few people have seen the buddha burning in hellfire (which is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Someone born like a thousand years before the birth of christianity to burn in hell for eternity), people have seen the buddha in heaven or whatever you want to call it. I don't know if you get the point but near death experiences are subjective. Everybody goes through something different and sees something different. If your god in the bible was real, everybody that has a near death experience would have such a revalation so they would wake up and save themselves. If god loved everyone and wanted everyone to be saved from damnation, god would grant everyone self evident experiences such as those you have been through or others have.

Its all subjective bro. Your reality will be adjusted to whatever you truly believe in. There are people that still believe that the earth is flat. And there are people like you that believe that there is a god in the sky that will damn you for eternity if you do not worship him. No thank you. I believe in god. But my perception of god is of a universal conciousness without any basis in judgement. In my opinion, believing that god only spoke to a group of people in one area of the world is such a limiting belief to gods ominpotence. C'mon!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

My hubby saw a picture of Beyonce on the beach in a magazine and said "Is this odd?" Her eyes were all black, no whites at all. It was nearly the creepiest thing I have ever seen and I wish I could locate that picture for this discussion. I had a cursory look but am heading out soon so will have to save the indepth frantic looking for later. Plus there is also a personal upload of Beyonce when she had a "Crack" in her programming. Be on the look out for that...it's very sad.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

That's not what I did. I illustrated an absolute truth. Jesus saying that He is the only way to the Father is an absolute.

FlySolo saying that there are no absolute truths is an absolute truth.

Want more absolutes? The Earth revolves around the sun. Absolute truth. The speed of light is 299,792,458 miles per second. Absolute truth.

Absolute truth does exist.

Furthermore it wasn't just about absolute truths. It was about FlySolo proclaiming that all truths are true when that is impossible because these different religions and their beliefs contradict each other. One cannot say God has no Son and another say God has a Son and both be correct.

Well, you sort of prove and agree absolute truth doesn't exist to all things, even when it seems so. Agree, earth revolving around sun, at this time, is an absolute truth; at least until something possibly dislodges us from orbit or obliterates the planet.

Speed of light isn't an absolute truth, because it doesn't always travel at the same speed; the speed quoted is the 'c'onstant in a vacuum (299,792,458 meters per second; 186,282 miles per second). Light has been slowed to just 40 mph before in experiments ... so the real absolute truth is that the speed of light is variable.

When speaking of faith, and you have two people saying the opposite things are their personal absolute truth, but that is a misuse of words ... for it is faith, not reality, neither proven, thus neither can be absolute nor truth, no matter what it says on the piece of paper they read, or what their 'authority' tells them. They cannot both be correct, nor do either have to be correct; they can both be wrong.

I misread, because it seems you are agreeing that there is no absolutes, you say they are impossible; I would agree. We have seen in both religion, and science ... what was decreed a 'truth' to later be turned over. People can cite the catholic church's change of opinion on things in the last century of what was a religious laws/facts/truths, and over the centuries science has rewrote itself on many things as well; both will continue to do so, as that is human progress.

I think Beyonce could have been used as a 'patsy' for her fame. She may be influenced by her surroundings. I don't think she designs every aspect of her performances. I don't even know how much of a say she has either. She might reject some things; but I don't think a lot of artists 'care' much, as long as they are making good money and get to live the life they wish ... selling out within reasonable parameters in their minds, is just fine.

I doubt many artists get nitty gritty details of every design in a light show, every piece of set, etc. They go up, perform, go home; for the most part. Add to the fact that today, a lot of artists don't write their own lyrics, they have little emotionally or intellectually invested. They are pure eye candy/showmanship/actors ... hell, half of them can't sing worth a damn, electronics take care of it; pure performance artists/actors.

I'm willing to bet, Mariah Carey on her worst day, can out-sing Beyonce on her best day. Some people have talent, some people just have the rest of the package.

Still not convinced Beyonce was possessed, she may just describe things poorly and her description influenced by something she saw or someone she knew; she found that relate-able and used it because it seemed to fit well enough.

Where a critical thinker might describe the feeling as a burst of emotion or energy or confidence ... others might describe it as being possessed, a different person, an outside source filling them up.

You could probably have a similar discrepancy on the 'chills' feeling. To me, it feels like a wave of natural electrical impulses firing in a pattern that goes from head to toe or vice versa (as in, nerve ending firing in a pattern, tingling, nothing paranormal at all); others might take the sense as a omen, a ghostly presence, like something passed through them, an outside energy source, etc.

It all comes down to perception and limitations of language and our abilities to communicate with each other, based on past experiences, culture, surroundings, etc.

Still agree that anyone that says they have another person inside of them, they don't want them there, and they won't leave, is either in need of mental health assistance, is truly possessed by something, or is having a bit of fun; whether meant to be funny, shocking, or for attention.

p.s. Jesus being the only way isn't an absolute truth; it is a piece of faith. He wants you to have faith in him. He wants you to practice his ways. The only time that could become the absolute truth is if it is true after you die, until then; it is pure, absolute faith, and faith alone.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

And proposed 'alternative' theories is absolute? Some logic you've got working there..

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by arpgme
I'm not saying that your "God" does not exist. I am saying that your "God" is just another spirit entity seeking power and control. This is why the threats are necessary because your god has limited control.

By the way, you DO know that people from other religions make it to Heavenly NDEs too, right?

Once again, you describe yourself perfectly, almost comically in fact.

I think at this point many here are wondering why you APPEAR to believe things that are such obvious lies.

FYI: people from other religions ALSO make it to hell BTW...

A young Ecuadorian girl named Angelica has seen Pope John Paul II in hell.

A Buddhist monk in Myanmar (who had NO knowledge of Christianity BTW) saw Buddha in hell, was raised from the dead which caused 300 monks to turn to Jesus.

A South Korean pastor saw Muhammad in Hell crying out with a warning to others to flee Islam and follow JESUS:

South Korean pastor, Bo Ra Choi has seen visions of hell for several years. She has seen many people in hell. She saw Muhammad suffering in hell.

Pastor Bo Ra Choi words convey a powerful statement as to the AGONY that the False Prophet Muhammad is enduring. Each Soul that enters hell because they followed the lie of Islam increases Muhammad's suffering. In the video Muhammad begs those being mislead by Satan through Islam to flee Islam and follow the Divine Son of GOD JESUS CHRIST.

WOW! That is some of the best Screamo/Grindcore I have ever heard! Where is Bo Ra Choi playing next? They Rock! Way better than that Sasha Fierce stuff! And now, for your illuminated enjoyment, ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for, the one and only...WING!

[yvid]

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Then why didn't she say that?
She said she gets possessed lol, no "putting on a face."
The evidence is all around the music industry and people still think its just a coincidence, thats a lot of faith you got.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'll say it again : Satan must really be slipping, because these people have no lasting or influential talent. This is kiddie stuff.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Many so called demons are the gods of past religions. The typical Satan image is taken directly from the horned god of Celtic pagan religion. It was usual to demonize the outgoing religions gods to make room for the new gods that were replacing them. A study of religion and the history of mankind will show that no religion of today would be in existence without first demonizing the gods of the old religions and that most of todays religions are just a rehash of the old ones anyway. There is absolutely nothing original in the Christian religion. Every aspect was taken from the old religions that it and Judaism replaced. Sometimes I just wish that the religious zealots would do a little fact finding and they would see that basically they are howling at the moon and that there is nothing to support the existence of all of these different gods and that in fact they are all worshiping the same creator just in different forms and with different rituals. A deep study instead of dogma and superstition would unite the people of the world instead of this division we now have.
That being said, there probably are no demons just mankinds animal roots showing up in the worst ways. Our goodness and kindness and acceptance comes from the creator and the badness and jealousy come from the weakest part of our dna, that of the beast within us.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eatbliss

Lil help there Bliss ?

Just when you think it's safe to go back to the forum.

edit on 1-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by arpgme

Jesus did say:

John 10:7-8 Then Jesus said to them again, “Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

We know who our Master is, which is why we don't listen to you and people like you.
edit on 1-3-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Wouldn't that lend to belief that the god of the old testament was the thief/robber, trying to steal your soul, while Jesus is the salvation? Therefore, following the new testament, with examples of peace, love, live by example, acceptance, befriending any and all ... be the way of life to dedicate yourself to as a christian, and not the old testament god, his rules, regulations, threats, punishments, segragations, discriminations, etc.?

this can tie into the thread, because, our media and entertainment industry embraces violence, hate, etc. quite well, spreads it, implants it in the minds from cradle to grave ... and our society is more distrustful and hateful towards each other as they've ever been, considering the progress we had once made with equal rights ... now they divide you over different things than race or gender.

Symbolism, manipulation of the 'artists', etc.

One problem I do see, is using videos/stills of poor quality does not make good evidence. This used to be the way people tried to 'prove' reptilians ... 360i videos of politicians and entertainment industry; with morphing eyes and faces.

I do admit the 'black eyes' in the beyonce picture is very black. Seems more black than it should be for even a non-steady camera and blur or bad encoding/poor resolution. The sudden increase in appearance of the separation of her teeth is also a bit hard to grasp, compared to the picture above it, where her teeth seem perfectly tight and white.

Unfortunately, I'd have to say I'd be more impressed, with a HD comparison, than a blurry one. Too many chances for artifacts. Though it is quite impressive in its ability to persuade at least a little.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

Is this the video you are referring to?

Description: She is explaining that she is grateful for her success, but, questions why she was given her talent.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by inwardspiral

Originally posted by inwardspiral
Its all subjective bro. Your reality will be adjusted to whatever you truly believe in. There are people that still believe that the earth is flat. And there are people like you that believe that there is a god in the sky that will damn you for eternity if you do not worship him. No thank you. I believe in god. But my perception of god is of a universal conciousness without any basis in judgement. In my opinion, believing that god only spoke to a group of people in one area of the world is such a limiting belief to gods ominpotence. C'mon!

OMFG! You drank the koolaid!

From the looks of those stars on your post, lots of others have drank it as well.

FYI: Hell has NO exits nor will clicking your heels three times "adjust your reality" once you are there.

BTW, I don't BELIEVE that there is a "god in the sky".

I KNOW simply because He has given me PROOF personally via several miraculous encounters.

Just as a few, very few people have seen the buddha burning in hellfire (which is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Your perception of god as a "universal conciousness" is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard and has absolutely NOTHING to do with reality.

Also Buddha most likely heard the gospel from Jesus and refused it when He went to paradise and preached to the spirits on the day that He was crucified.

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. Matthew 12:40

“...being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by His Spirit: By which also He went and preached unto the SPIRITS IN PRISON...” I Peter 3:18 & 19

“...He also descended first into the lower parts of the earth” Ephesians 4:9

edit on 1-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Uhm.. so it turns out God is as sadistic as been purported? lol

No, actually it turns out that GOD was right: "All men ARE liars"

FYI: Jesus Christ is NOT Julius Caesar...

Apparently Frank Zappa was ALSO right:

"Stupidity is the basic building block of the universe"

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Originally posted by Observationalist

1. In your mind is there a distinction between someone who is under mindcontrol verses demonic possession?

You mean like MK-Ultra stuff? I'm not entirely familiar with it so I can't really speak on that.

2. In bring all this to light do you see the potential for snotty rebrlious teenager to cling to the filth more in an act rebellion?

Possibly. But even if that's a factor, we shouldn't shy away from exposing the truth. Some may rebel, but how many more will heed the truth?

In mind control a victim mind can be altered with the use imagery, lyrics sounds music. Altered or split personas, are created that suit the need of the powered that be. A mind control victim has a programmer and a handler, capable of triggering these alters when needed.

Beyonce may very well be demon possessed, whether through a system of programming alters, so that so and so could bring in loads of cash, or her experimenting and being around the occult has in fact brought about a demon possession.

Either case there is an evil at work regardless.

And so for our kids, we need to do what you did here with this thread, allow opposing views but have a logical discussion, and not just tell them no.

I agree we gotta keep plugging away, there is always someone who gets the message. It's sad that this conversation is not going on in any church.

Edit: wow I see the thread has turned a bit, gotten more serious about God, nice.
Sorry I'm a bit late.

edit on 1-3-2013 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2013 by Observationalist because: Forgot to add quote

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Here is the thing ... a peaceful, loving god, will not smite you, will not burn you for eternity. Saying otherwise, shows him as a angry, hateful entity; immature.

If your child destroys something, do you stick it in the oven? If your pet potties on the floor, do you cull it? If your child's classmate's make fun of them, do you kill their parents (reference to killing first born)?

Let me say to you, a vengeful, genocidal god, would really be a demon and a bully; not worthy of an ounce of respect, and would only get power from what you feed into it.

Jesus, is the anti-thesis of this lunatic being in the old testament. I feel that if all this has any bearing of reality to it, that Jesus is the 'real' god; and the one from the old testament is the evil 'satan' you are all afraid of.

Lucifer = morning star, wanted humanity to have knowledge, to care about one's self, not him; Jesus = morning star, wants humanity to love their self, their neighbor, live in peace, treat all, not just the good ones, with respect and dignity. OT god ... spreads hate, division, death, revenge, fear, desires worship, sacrifice, secretive ...

I know this is hard for some on this subject, but try to use open minded critical thinking.

Assume you are all powerful and omnipotent. The reason anything is, is because of you. You are not tied to the earth, or anything, but it is all tied to you. Your thought creates and erases matter and time at your whim.

Do you really need to be worshiped?
Do you fault those who aren't as perfect and powerful as yourself?

Seriously, eternal damnation in fire for simple mistakes that are part of human nature, learning, and understanding one's self ... would be like punching a toddler in the face for peeing on himself. It would be like throwing your dog in the oven, because it barked at you after you told it to hush.

I don't believe an omnipotent, omnipresent, all powerful being, that exists through all eternity at once, would need to be hateful, spiteful, vindictive, jealous, vengeful, manipulative, vain, require worship and blood, or any of the other things that have been attributed to this 'god' by 'his own words'.

Jesus may be salvation, but I have no faith in a god that is in the old testament, his words are the lie, if anything, and he is trying to hijack the real answer, peace and love. He is the great deceiver, the one that has fooled the world. The new covenant, is the testament to this. Revelations pretty much spells it out, that most churches are false.

Maybe if you were to have a complete, direct translated bible, a real discussion and evaluation could be had ... but a poorly translated version with an agenda, the same agenda that removed many of the books that elaborate the stories, ideas, purposes, and context of the whole.

In the end, even if you believe, you should know that many who think they are going to heaven, won't be. Don't trust in this knowledge that you have in your head. Live the life of peace and love. Live by example. Befriend all. Don't covet wealth. Don't get angry. Don't hate. Don't fight. Turn your cheek if attacked, and turn the other if attacked again; then offer a hand in friendship to everyone, even your adversary. -that- is the christian way.

But, I suppose it is more fun for most to tell people they are going to hell, tell people who they think has gone to hell (as if they were privy to that information), to feel special because they feel chosen and smugly talk down to others.

camel meet eye of needle

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Jesus Christ is just a disgusting entity. Why would Buddha be in hell when he lived in a time when Jesus wasn't born yet, when he was trying to be so moral? All of that was wasted efforts?

Someone claims to see Muhammad in hell meanwhile Muslims see him in heaven, how do you explain that? You'll make up anything to fit your beliefs.

TO GET THIS ON TOPIC:

Just like how people are using this Beyonce possession thing to validate their beliefs. Even if she is possessed that does not prove "Jesus is lord" or any other non-sense....

edit on 1-3-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Good God this thread just keeps on giving and giving. I can't even recall the last time I have read ever single page in a post and I don't regret it at all! To all of you who continually keep adding to this thread and not running from it thank you, I've really enjoyed it and have learned quite abit!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Good God this thread just keeps on giving and giving. I can't even recall the last time I have read ever single page in a post and I don't regret it at all! To all of you who continually keep adding to this thread and not running from it thank you, I've really enjoyed it and have learned quite abit!
reply to post by dthwraith

I agree and as my friend SLAYER69 says:" stay tuned ". I think this is going to get better.

edit on 1-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join