It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another one! Beyonce' admits to being demon possessed.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Who in HELLYWOOD isn't DEMON POSSESSED?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

The moderators here are usually right on top of their game -- but again, a thread is hijacked to debate whether or not God exists.

Oh I don't know about that.

I'm determined to see that this one just gets better.

The enemy

edit on 1-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

Oh, man! If you find that Molly. Let me know!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Baphomet is not a demon.

That's how easy it is to debunk a thread like this.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

He's not slipping at all. He uses them while he needs them until something else comes along that he can use. No influential talent? Then why are so many youths and young adults emulating them?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Baphomet is not a demon.

That's how easy it is to debunk a thread like this.

Seems more like you just debunked your own post with'in your own post.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

More shock and awe from you. Why would Buddha be in Hell? Assuming he is? Well because he didn't follow the truth. He was "trying to be so moral"? So you are admitting that he was trying to achieve his "salvation" through his own effort.

8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9not by works, so that no one can boast.

- Ephesians 2

Furthermore who cares if Buddha is in Hell? You should be more concerned about whether you are going to be or not. You should worry about your own final destination and then worry about those close to you and then so on and so forth. But it all starts with you. If you don't care if you're going to Hell then why do you care if Buddha did?
edit on 1-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

Yeah but Capone if people want to debate the existence of the Most High that kind of ties in with this thread. I'm glad the mods are letting it go. We're getting some good discussion/info out there!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

That's already been addressed. You've debunked nothing. Just making a proclamation doesn't mean you've debunked something. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

GET ON TOPIC....

Beyonce being demon possessed, thats it.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Buddha made it back to Union with God several hundred years before Jesus' ministry, and even the monks in the temple at Himis say that documents show Jesus was there. Accounts show that Jesus likely had traveled to the East during his teen years. It is likely that Jesus exchanged ideas with the mystics there before the start of his ministry, and possibly he learned to walk on water from the yogis.

The person of Jesus was the final incarnation of that which was King David. People do not understand reincarnation and how it relates to the life of Jesus. The Church has deified Jesus in a way that not only undermines his life as a Son of Man, but as all our lives as children of the Most High. In this way, they have separated us all from God by presenting Jesus as something special and different. We were all created in the image and likeness of God. The bible tells us this, and yet people think only Jesus has the Divine Spark. The CHurch did this in order to control the masses and keep them in the dark. This is the way that demons and fallen angels work against mankind. Remember Lucifer fell because he refused to serve man in his pride.

In 1887 a Russian war correspondent, Nicolas Notovitch claimed that at the lamasery or monastery of Hemis in Ladakh, he learned of the "Life of Saint Issa, Best of the Sons of Men." Isa is the Arabic name of Jesus in Islam. His story, with a translated text of the "Life of Saint Issa," was published in French in 1894 as La vie inconnue de Jesus Christ.

en.wikipedia.org...

I also personally met Elizabeth Caspari, who worked with Dr. Maria Montessori in India. Ms Caspari met with the lama at the Hemis Lamasery where he reportedly told her "These books say your Jesus was here".

www.westarinstitute.org...
Of course that site tries to debunk the Notovich account as myth, as well as Madame Caspari's own account at the temple at Himis, suggesting instead that the monks there would deliberately deceive tourists to make them happy, which in itself is a most ridiculous concept showing how much contempt the author of that site has for the Holy men of that region.

edit on 1-3-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
In regard to all of these people going to hell for demonic influences (Beyonce, Buddha, etc.)

I think it is non-sense. The rules for going to hell seem to be so selective and not consistent.
edit on 1-3-2013 by arpgme because: sorry, edited this post to stay on topic

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Well I'm sure you've read at least a great part of this thread EO. Give us a run down of what some of your ideas are concerning Beyonce's beyond alleged possession ? I for one am very interested.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I still can't believe people have such a hard time fathoming the fact the "Illuminati" are real. (Illuminati is the term we have come to give them after time, not one they have come to call themselves...the corrupt brother hood of the snake is another name the are referred to)
Their symbol (the all-seeing eye) can be traced back to the ages of antiquity...that's a fact. Right through Egypt untill now, where it can be found on every American's money. Why? Why is it there? Is it there for fun? It's everywhere through history because they have been there throughout. It's scary how they can literally put it anywhere and people won't notice.

Right now, on the t.v. in the other room, The Big Bang Theory is on...major player in the mainstream cable game and a perfect example.

During the intro, while we are being flashed with many images and the BNL theme song is playing, they flash an image a few seconds longer right when the singer says "we built the pyramids"...

Well look at that...the all seeing eye right from your money. Notice, the date on the scrolling time bar...1800, they built the pyramids in the 1800s...yeah, right. I wonder what was "built" in the 1800s...hmmmm.

Not to mention this next picture, which I have had removed from many other sites that I have posted...so many times, that I'm starting to convince my old man! (he aint that old hehe)

30,000 BC eh? Looks like a cooling planet or an epoch of some kind...is that a pyramid back there?
Funny, because in literature, there are a handful of scholars who believe there was a major epoch at this time.
Why is there a pyramid you ask? Because the same people that built the great pyramids built them...and the "Illuminati" know about it and they rub it in our faces, that's why.
Our true history is so surpressed it would blow your mind!

Message of the day, read a book.

edit on 1-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

I still can't believe people have such a hard time fathoming the fact the "Illuminati" are real. (Illuminati is the term we have come to give them after time, not one they have come to call themselves...the corrupt brother hood of the snake is another name the are referred to)

The Bible is very clear in it's referencing of these people. They are called " The wicked "

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

But lived BEFORE New Testament Gospel time! He did NOT know about Jesus - NONE of them did as he wasn't born yet. So are they ALL burning in hell, then?

Well we were warned to stay on topic so I'll say this final thing and then let things get back on topic.

Yes he was before the time of Jesus, but do you think that people who died prior to Jesus wouldn't end up in Hell? There was still a God before Jesus came to Earth.

Now all of that aside, this is a complex subject for another thread. For one thing Jesus went into Hades/Sheol and gave the dead there a chance to accept Him. For two, Hell doesn't exist yet. Hell is not the same as Hades/Sheol. Hell will be created on Judgment Day and the damned will be sent there.

Now I didn't even bother to read the rest because we were warned to stay on topic so let's get back to the topic.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by inwardspiral

Originally posted by inwardspiral
Its all subjective bro. Your reality will be adjusted to whatever you truly believe in. There are people that still believe that the earth is flat. And there are people like you that believe that there is a god in the sky that will damn you for eternity if you do not worship him. No thank you. I believe in god. But my perception of god is of a universal conciousness without any basis in judgement. In my opinion, believing that god only spoke to a group of people in one area of the world is such a limiting belief to gods ominpotence. C'mon!

OMFG! You drank the koolaid!

From the looks of those stars on your post, lots of others have drank it as well.

FYI: Hell has NO exits nor will clicking your heels three times "adjust your reality" once you are there.

BTW, I don't BELIEVE that there is a "god in the sky".

I KNOW simply because He has given me PROOF personally via several miraculous encounters.

Just as a few, very few people have seen the buddha burning in hellfire (which is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Your perception of god as a "universal conciousness" is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard and has absolutely NOTHING to do with reality.

Also Buddha most likely heard the gospel from Jesus and refused it when He went to paradise and preached to the spirits on the day that He was crucified.

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. Matthew 12:40

“...being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by His Spirit: By which also He went and preached unto the SPIRITS IN PRISON...” I Peter 3:18 & 19

“...He also descended first into the lower parts of the earth” Ephesians 4:9

edit on 1-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..
Debating with you is like debating with one of those members from the flat earth society. Its as if there is asbolutely no hope for your ignorance and your evidence comes from quotes that men 2,000 years ago had "said" (we have absolutely no way of knowing this is true) and your "personal experiences." Maybe if you were the least bit logical in your statements, we can have an argument here but apparently your logic is not even yours and works like a bible teleprompter. If you want to debate in the outside world, learn how to speak for yourself.

First off, you assume the buddha was spoken to by the gospel of jesus... You have absolutely no evidence to back up that claim and the chances of that being true are incredibly, beyond incredibly slim. If you knew anything about the buddha, he promotes peace and a good number of the things Jesus Christ promoted. God would be the most unjust god if he condemned a peacemaker to eternity in hell with not even the slightest chance of redemption (pergutory perhaps?). You can believe whatever you want about my universal conciousness THEORY that I make no claim is true but that is just the way I percieve things now. Reality is perception. Its subject to change and I accept that and I don't go around obnoxiously throwing my beliefs in other peoples faces such as you do. I am done responding to your childish posts. I've already given my ego permission to put you down which is something I rarely do. I don't claim to be any more righteous than you are or better than you are. Because when you respond, Im reading the response from the entity in your mind compiled of your beliefs/judgements/ideas/fears/perceptions of the world. I'm reading your ego speak nonsense. Wake up.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Now Beyonce is possessed by Demons????

This whole Sasha Fierce thing is the same thing that most of us have in us, we just don't give it a name.

For instance...I'm a fairly shy person who doesn't enjoy being in the spot light. With that being said there have been numerous times in my life due to various titles and managerial postitions I've held in companies, where I've had to give presentations or conduct meetings in front of large groups. Even though I'm beyond uncomfortable, there's something inside of me that turns off the fear and pushes through with confidence. I almost become a different person. Does this mean a demon is possessing me or I'm going to change my last name to Fierce? Of course not!!!! It's something inside of me that comes out when needed to get the job done. Everybody has that second persona in them to a degree. Enough with the demon nonsense.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enzo954
Now Beyonce is possessed by Demons????

This whole Sasha Fierce thing is the same thing that most of us have in us, we just don't give it a name.

Really? Have you ever said you raised your hands in the air and felt a presence enter your body?

You may have that in you; I sure don't.

Does this mean a demon is possessing me or I'm going to change my last name to Fierce?

No. I'll ask the question again. Have you ever claimed you felt a presence enter your body? No? Well she did. Or are you gonna give us the "It's a metaphor" argument although there's absolutely no indicators or context clues that suggest she wasn't speaking literally?

Enough with the demon nonsense.

It's not nonsense. Just because you disagree that doesn't make it nonsense. Have a little respect. You don't see me saying, "Enough with that 'It's a metaphor' nonsense."

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join