Donna Brazile Tweets She Can't Understand Why Her Health Care Premiums Just Went Up.

page: 4
49
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Keep in mind too that Obamacare is NOT about your health any more than the gun control that is in the works is about guns - think total control of the population through Marxist Communism.




posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Yes, Donna Brazile, the V.P. of the Democratic National Committee...and one of Barack Obama's top Obamacare advisers, actually Tweeted on Twitter that she is surprised that her insurance provider just raised her premiums.


"Just got off the phone with my health care provider asking them to explain why my premium jumped up."

answers.yahoo.com...

There is very little I could add to this current example of liberal cluelessness.
edit on 27-2-2013 by IAMTAT because: Name added

You know what scares me here.... It shows they really BELIEVED everything they were saying on this. While so many of us did the math, worked the numbers and took them at their word for what the result of the plans would be ..... So many who helped force this to pass simply took the word of others and did no such number crunching or hard work in the details to KNOW ...they just assumed.

I can't explain surprise like this, given who it is, any other way. It also means we're in a world of hurt with this thing and the half that pushed it to pass may honestly NOT have known the degree of damage they were doing in the process. It's a hell of a way to find out and I'd have given anything to be wrong on this one.


oh yes the price of particinism. Dems only vote for dem backed projects and look what happens. She was an useful idiot.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Yes, Donna Brazile, the V.P. of the Democratic National Committee...and one of Barack Obama's top Obamacare advisers, actually Tweeted on Twitter that she is surprised that her insurance provider just raised her premiums.


"Just got off the phone with my health care provider asking them to explain why my premium jumped up."

answers.yahoo.com...

There is very little I could add to this current example of liberal cluelessness.
edit on 27-2-2013 by IAMTAT because: Name added

You know what scares me here.... It shows they really BELIEVED everything they were saying on this. While so many of us did the math, worked the numbers and took them at their word for what the result of the plans would be ..... So many who helped force this to pass simply took the word of others and did no such number crunching or hard work in the details to KNOW ...they just assumed.

I can't explain surprise like this, given who it is, any other way. It also means we're in a world of hurt with this thing and the half that pushed it to pass may honestly NOT have known the degree of damage they were doing in the process. It's a hell of a way to find out and I'd have given anything to be wrong on this one.


oh yes the price of particinism. Dems only vote for dem backed projects and look what happens. She was an useful idiot.


A useful idiot...with lots of useful idiot followers on Twiiter.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I am speechless! Not because the result is so shocking...but because of the sheer stupidity of elected officials who would dare to comment on the obvious!

Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


What is funny to me Rabbit is that the insurance companies wrote the bill knowing what it would do for their industry ..... I find it amusing that any person who would let lobbyists write the bill to be fair to the public at the expense of the corporation....

no fault health coverage for everyone is nothing more than a forced monopoly to a certain industry ..... another government fixed market in a fake economy supported by an illusion....

I wonder since Bush and his prescription drug program which is 100 percent paid for by tax dollars and the insurance premium is a hidden tax ..... the new tax model will be mandated markets where the gov pays all the costs but the governments end is reduced by people paying a fee or premium? ... in other words a TAX!



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
More fun from the Kakistocracy that we call our government.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another
 


She should have been fired right then and there for saying that! But, Congress can't act as idiotic as they like and still keep their jobs.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2
 

I'm sure she's been taken to the woodshed...maybe not threatened like Woodward has been, but reprimanded nonetheless.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Computron
They should start a petition to change the U.S from "democracy" to "idiocracy". This is the "proof in the pudding" people up in those positions are basically govt anchormen and women to the real "producers" behind stage.





posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here is her Twitter Feed...

Either this is complete BS, or she deleted it: twitter.com...

Can anyone confirm?


All that's there within last 24 that mentions this topic:


Donna Brazile ‏@donnabrazile
Why are your health insurance premiums higher? Price gauging, not #Obamacare. My provider told me it was because of my age. More to come.


edit on 2/28/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Here is her Twitter Feed...

Either this is complete BS, or she deleted it: twitter.com...

Can anyone confirm?


All that's there within last 24 that mentions this topic:


Donna Brazile ‏@donnabrazile
Why are your health insurance premiums higher? Price gauging, not #Obamacare. My provider told me it was because of my age. More to come.


edit on 2/28/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)


Not BS; It was captured here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if it has already been removed.

Looks like they got all over her to walk it back. Funny (and ironic) this 'brilliant' woman can't even spell 'gouging'.
edit on 28-2-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here's a really good and funny blog post in response to her stupidity: "Explaining Obamacare Nicely to Donna Brazile" blog post

I was laughing so hard when I read that.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzarkIke
Keep in mind too that Obamacare is NOT about your health any more than the gun control that is in the works is about guns - think total control of the population through Marxist Communism.


Yes, that is exactly right. There has been so much propaganda that people really believe their life is going to get better and all these people are going to get help and that taking money from one person is going to make things right for another. It is a redistribution scheme, and it won't work. It will add layers and layers of bureaucratic red tape and centralized control.
Communism has not worked since the Bolshevik Revolution..what makes them think it will work now.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie
Here's a really good and funny blog post in response to her stupidity: "Explaining Obamacare Nicely to Donna Brazile" blog post

I was laughing so hard when I read that.


wow did she answer her tweet with that other one about the 2ndAnniversary of Obamacare.. millions have Obamainsurance and her premium jumped up....imgaine that. It hit her in the face and she still didn't get it.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz
 


heh heh there's one on there from David Axelrod saying he doesn't see where the threat is from the WH telling Woodward he is going to regret something....even the WH mafia is so used to their own tactics they can't see it through a clear window pane.

In addition, donna says she is looking forward to full implementation so she won't have to tangle any more with ther insurance co.


Wow walkin it back is she? She also says premiums are up under Obamacare because of price gouging...and she misspelled it too.
edit on 28-2-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by IAMTAT
 


In reading the replies on your link. I found this one especially interesting....


Your premium now has to pay for health insurance, not only for you and your family, but for all the illegals and lazy people that will get health insurance "for free." .


Des


lazy people???....you do know that working people don't have health insurance right?....what's wrong with people like you?



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT
 


Donna Brazile ‏@donnabrazile
Why are your health insurance premiums higher? Price gauging, not #Obamacare. My provider told me it was because of my age. More to come.


this is all i read pertaining to that.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by IAMTAT
 


In reading the replies on your link. I found this one especially interesting....


Your premium now has to pay for health insurance, not only for you and your family, but for all the illegals and lazy people that will get health insurance "for free." .


Des


I am not an obamacare fan but my parents are in their sixties and working full time.. they have no health insurance. They have probably been putting into the system longer than you have been alive. People like you make me want to punch something.



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by IAMTAT
 


Donna Brazile ‏@donnabrazile
Why are your health insurance premiums higher? Price gauging, not #Obamacare. My provider told me it was because of my age. More to come.


this is all i read pertaining to that.

Hi votan...
Ms. Brazile decided to delete it...fortunately, a fellow ATSer had the foresight to capture it before she did: www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by IAMTAT
 


Donna Brazile ‏@donnabrazile
Why are your health insurance premiums higher? Price gauging, not #Obamacare. My provider told me it was because of my age. More to come.


this is all i read pertaining to that.


RIght, wasn't Obamacare supposed to stop all that stuff? Stop the discriminating against age or anything else as a pre-existing condition? Wasm't Obamacare supposed to control costs for everyone? Anyone who was willing to look at the facts and the legislation knew this was going to happen and was happening even while it was still being debated because private insurers already knew the outcome.
The truth slaps people in the face with a vengeance and they still blame everyone else.





top topics
 
49
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join