It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile Tweets She Can't Understand Why Her Health Care Premiums Just Went Up.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Jeezus these people are unbelievable. Talk about being stuck on the stupid wagon? This right here is a perfect example of the ignoramuses that exist within the Federal government.

Even Obama's lap dogs are realizing the nightmare that this health care bill is for America. You can't fix stupid though. Liberalism surely is a mental disorder. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have been thinking this since Obamacare passed, and now I see that it really is true:

The REAL purpose of Obamacare is to put insurance companies out of business.

1) Companies will drop insurance for their employees because Obamacare makes paying the fines so much cheaper.

2) The government will offer coverage in competition with insurance companies at bargain basement prices, operating at a massive loss, but kept running by hundreds of billions in tax subsidies.

3) To avoid fines, now uninsured people will be forced to buy the "cheap" government insurance.

4) Insurance companies, no longer able to compete with government subsidized healthcare, start gobbling each other up like newly hatched guppies.

5) Only a select one or two "real" insurance companies remain to cater to the wealthy elites.

6) Government cuts back on subsidies and premiums skyrocket. Joe Blow has no choice but to give half his salary to the government. Welcome to socialized healthcare.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
I wonder if people realize that Obamacare isn't the only reason health care premiums might have gone up. Mine went down. You don't know what the deal is. No, lets just assume liberals are stupid. That's the more reasonable reaction.

I can not believe you would insinuate that they would higher premiums for a reason other than Obamacare. Seriously, get your head out of you ass. Obamacare is a thing that exist, which means it has to be at fault. I mean, premiums never increased before Obama.

Check and mate you dirty liberal.
edit on 28-2-2013 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
No, lets just assume liberals are stupid. That's the more reasonable reaction.

Actually, there is no assuming needed in order to come to that conclusion. It's just commonse sense.

Even someone so close to Obama like Donna Brazile realizes that she's been conned. Her tweet proves that.

Imagine how stupid the dunces will feel when their fines are taken out of their tax returns or paychecks? Or maybe when those fines go to collections and end up on their credit report, The ignoramuses will realize that they cannot get a loan cause their credit score is ruined?

Oh yeah, I am sure that's gonna help the poor succeed more? What a way to reward the dunces that voted for Obama. Now that's change you can believe in eh?

Talk about stuck on stupid. ~$heopleNation
edit on 28-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

So you have no point to add to the discussion and, indeed, took the chance to bash liberals. Again. Touche.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Wrong again. I have been discussing the subject of the thread and the effects of this new health care Law.

Actually, It was you who hijacked it by coming in and posting a message crying about how dumb the people in this thread think Liberals are. Did you not? Hypocrisy at it's finest. You guys all live in Bizzaro world.

Face it, You were conned by a fraud. Even Donna Brazile realizes that now. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Your post was speculating about how stupid liberals are. Thats not a point and its not an argument.

Actually, It was you who hijacked it by coming in and posting a message crying about how dumb the people in this thread think Liberals are. Did you not? Hypocrisy at it's finest. You guys all live in Bizzaro world.

Oh? Please tell me how it is hypocrisy to point out that there could be any number of reasons why premiums increase and that we do not know why hers did. Please explain this. You said its hypocrisy, well the ball is in your court why don't you follow up on that.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

El wrongo, My post dicussed the proof of why liberals are so stupid, they voted for this Bill. Donna is a perfect example. Let me ask you something, do you realize that every post you have made in this thread is off topic? Do you also realize that every post I have made includes discussing the subject of this thread?

And the hypocricy comment was made for you, cause you have not discussed the subject at all whatsoever, but continue to make up fantasies about how I have not. You can repeat something a hundred times, but it doesn't make it true.

Don't play games with me, I know the rules here at ATS. Anyone with a brain can see that you rode in here on your high horse because it upsets you that this thread exposes the utter stupidity of Obama voters. You're just trying to bait me into your game, but this fish isn't biting that hook. So stop derailing this thread.

This isn't about you or I, it's about Donna Brazile's tweet, which clearly reveals how ignorant she was about your hero Obama's Health care Bill. People have opinions that are different from yours. Happens all the time here at ATS, and in every day life.

Don't go away mad about it. ~$heopleNation

edit on 28-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

My post dicussed the proof of why liberals are so stupid

lol

Let me ask you something, do you realize that every post you have made in this thread is off topic?

Can you even read? My posts are on topic.

Do you also realize that every post I have made includes discussing the subject of this thread?

Or just outright bashing liberals.

And the hypocricy comment was made for you, cause you have not discussed the subject at all whatsoever, but continue to make up fantasies about how I have not. You can repeat something a hundred times, but it doesn't make it true.

Clearly this paragraph is not only true, but also on topic.

Don't play games with me, I know the rules here at ATS.

What games? Also, I am starting to doubt your expertise on "The rules".

S. Anyone with a brain can see that you rode in here on your high horse because it upsets you that this thread exposes the utter stupidity of Obama voters.

INSULTING PEOPLE FOR DIFFERENCES IN POLITICAL LEANINGS AND CHOICES IS SO COOL

You're are just trying to bait me into your game, but this fish isn't biting that hook.

Clearly you did not bite the hook. Its a good thing you didn't or you would have wasted several minutes responding to my posts. Glad that didn't happen.

This isn't about you or I, it's about Donna Brazile's tweet, which clearly reveals how ignorant she was about your hero Obama's Health care Bill.

Last time I will ask this: How do you know that this increase in her premium was because of Obamacare? Simple question.

People have opinions that are different from yours. Happens all the time here at ATS, and in every day life. Don't go away mad about it. ~$heopleNation

I like how you are telling me to respect others opinion when you have posted such gems as:

Actually, It was you who hijacked it by coming in and posting a message crying about how dumb the people in this thread think Liberals are.

Imagine how stupid the dunces will feel when their fines are taken out of their tax returns or paychecks? Or maybe when those fines go to collections and end up on their credit report, The ignoramuses will realize that they cannot get a loan cause their credit score is ruined?

You can't fix stupid though. Liberalism surely is a mental disorder. ~$heopleNation

You are the hypocrite. Bizarro world.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Last time I will ask this: How do you know that this increase in her premium was because of Obamacare? Simple question.

I was about to ask this myself, but you beat me to it.
I'm pretty sure anything that would result in a change in premiums doesn't go in effect until 2014.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I worked for bxbs

all commefcial carriers premiums break down like this;

85 % to claims
10 % to over head
5 % to profit

its all claims

americans are the problem

you, me, all of us

the biggest driver of claims is rx, and the #1 prescribed class of drugs is anti-depressants

it's a drug business that would put scarface to shame

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Yes, Donna Brazile, the V.P. of the Democratic National Committee...and one of Barack Obama's top Obamacare advisers, actually Tweeted on Twitter that she is surprised that her insurance provider just raised her premiums.

"Just got off the phone with my health care provider asking them to explain why my premium jumped up."

answers.yahoo.com...

There is very little I could add to this current example of liberal cluelessness.
edit on 27-2-2013 by IAMTAT because: Name added

You know what scares me here.... It shows they really BELIEVED everything they were saying on this. While so many of us did the math, worked the numbers and took them at their word for what the result of the plans would be ..... So many who helped force this to pass simply took the word of others and did no such number crunching or hard work in the details to KNOW ...they just assumed.

I can't explain surprise like this, given who it is, any other way. It also means we're in a world of hurt with this thing and the half that pushed it to pass may honestly NOT have known the degree of damage they were doing in the process. It's a hell of a way to find out and I'd have given anything to be wrong on this one.

What's funny about this Wrabbit is that she has the best education money can buy, she was and is continually educated in the perfect fashion - State sponsored ignorance to perfection. This woman is smart about nothing, she's highly educated about nothing, and her shock would have Carnegie and Rockefeller screaming with joy at the perfection of their government created educational system. She's perfect, this is what they had in mind when the took over the minds of the children of the US 100 years ago. In some sense, you have to applaud them, their vision was remarkable. Mao and Stalin simply decided to kill the educated, the resistant, those with lineage to deeper knowledge and keep the stooges, while C&R decided to try a new route, simply weed them all out by making education through their system not only mandatory, but the only reasonable option for 99% of the population. She's the Mona Lisa, the Venus De Milo, the shining star!!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Donna Brazile is an honorable person. But she, and other liberals need to understand how they are being used by "progressives" who only want to create centralized authoritarianism. Who are on the same team with neocons who want to create centralized authoritarianism.
She's a good Louisiana girl who, unfortunately, has been led astray.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Wow, what an utter moron. I guess she really thought Obamacare was going to help out the common Joe Schmo and her as well. Give me a break, we have numbskulls like this running everything? I bet she thinks Mr. Obama is a common sense, thrifty, and careful spender with the taxpayer dollars too! I got news for you sister, you have been hoodwinked and everything you worked for was a lie.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Haven't commented in years... but I had to login to give you props on that reply

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Your post missed one reason, probably the top one. They wanted to clam they passed nation-wide health care for everyone. Simple as that. Same as immigration, etc. It didn't matter if the details included sacrificing your first born child, they would have passed it. What matters to this administration is "appearing" to win regardless of the true consequences. Lie, cheat, steal and lie some more...as long as in the end they can claim the lie of the headline..."Nation-Wide Health Care Passed by Obama".

But in the end you are correct...they want is everyone's entire paycheck and then they will decide what we get. Not money, but services and "things". They will give you what you are allowed to eat, you will get the insurance they want for you to have, etc. They want us to gather around the food trough and stare lovingly into their eyes saying "Please?". Welcome to a new label upon the entire American public...LIVESTOCK.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

LMAO! Everybody in this entire thread can see why her premium went up but you. Your premium is gonna sky rocket as well! Hey? if you enjoy being stuck on the stupid wagon then keep on worshiping your herO Obama right into bankruptcy.

This is just the beggining too. Once the herds of Obama-bots all realize that they have been conned, it will be much too late. They can cry and blame the rich for their own stupidity cause god forbid they take any kind of resposibility for their own ignorance.

Denialism is for the weak minded, and it only leads to being stuck on dumb dumb.

Just keep on sucking that Government nipple and see where it leads you. Oh I am sorry that my opinion on this subject irks you so much, but too bad. Her premium went up because they have to make up for wiping all the behinds of those who will not even be paying so much as a premium.

Don't come unhinged now about it all. It's just an opinion, which by the looks of this thread, seems to be commonly shared.

Get to work on your big response! But hey, You just make sure to have yourself a great Friday TsukiLunar! ~$heopleNation
edit on 1-3-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

I was about to ask this myself, but you beat me to it.
I'm pretty sure anything that would result in a change in premiums doesn't go in effect until 2014.

You're pretty sure? Translated = You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Companies are already laying people of because of this disaster of a Healthcare Law.

That's why your herO Obama's employment numbers are in the turd hole. Jeezus, wake up already. ~$heopleNation
edit on 1-3-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

it's very scary to know the government is being run by a bunch of people that know nothing, the few things they do know they lie about. if they would run this country like it should be and help people things might be better off

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jaron

What is also hilarious, are the lengths some posters here have gone to interpret, explain, spin and, more or less, apologize for this woman's simple, stupid...and very clear tweet. It speaks for itself...just as it speaks for it's author's clueless mentality.

Apparently, some here believe that stupidity ONLY resides with those who question Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join