It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile Tweets She Can't Understand Why Her Health Care Premiums Just Went Up.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Face it man, you have no argument. You don't know why the premiums went up, so you grasp at straws in order to twist reality into your view.

Its kind of sad to see someone, like yourself, implode due to their own denial of reality. Fear not my friend, for being wrong is not the end of the world. You still have a chance to improve your reasoning skills. To right what once went wrong. Do not be intimidated, you have already taken the first steps. Once you get past the denial stage, it gets easier. You will no longer be blinded by your own irrational hatred.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Liberals live in the land of stupid, and Nancy is their queen.

"We have to pass it, to know what's in it"

Why bother reading all 2,700 pages of it.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Bro, are you trying to convince me, or yourself? You are absolutely delusional, nobody here agree's with you other than maybe 1 or 2 of your yes men lap dogs. I made it perfectly clear that I believe Obama's Health Care passing is the reason her premium went up. It seems that it is you who cannot read.

Just because my answer doesn't fit you, that far from means that it is wrong. What are you doing, making reckless assumptions that this nightmare Health care bill did not cause her premium to go up, well how the hell do you know that either?

It's a difference of opinion. it's the way the world works so get over it and move on. I am sure you and I agree on more than we disagree on. This is politics, and this is just an example of the political circus side show that is the fake two party system set up to keep folks like you and I squabbling over bs and positions which it's probably much too soon for either of us to 100% validate.

This I do know, This Healthcare bill will end up destroying this Nation faster than it was already heading. Instead of slicing The United States wrists, it's a gun shot to the skull. Government is corrupt, period. Healthcare is the last place those dunces need to be sticking their noses into. Take a look around you, all of these creeps on both sides don't give a god damn about you or me.

Yeah, I explained what I thought of those who voted for Obama, but I never attacked you personally. Yet, Your first post was personally atacking me. Well, You got what you deserved, put in your place, just count the stars.

Hey, I got all night. I will try to be reasonable one time though. Then, it will be back to business as usual. So, Let's just try to meet eachother half way and move on. Cause nothing good is gonna come out of it because neither you or I are gonna change eachother's position on the mattter. Egoism is a waste of Life. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just another dope who passed a law even she can't live with. No understanding of the impact of this great big tax.
Maybe she should blame Bush?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Thats a weird way to apologize. Anyway, you are forgiven, don't be too hard on yourself.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I like your style TL. Just don't go away mad now my friend!!! LMAO!

Seriously though, No hard feelings. Have a great weekend, and if we disagree again, Best wishes anyway.
~$heopleNation

edit on 2-3-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Tell her she just got Obama'd!!!

I swear, these politicians just rubber stamp approval with anything their party says, and then they are SHOCKED when the # hits the fan.

They NEVER read what they are signing but then they don't understand later down the road.

Ugh!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
.....that also most republicans in power today agree with many if not most of these draconian measures...

Really????? Uuuuuhhhhh yeah, I can see that.

Health Bill Earns One Republican Vote

By DAVID M. HERSZENHORN

Lee Celano for The New York Times Representative Anh Cao, Republican of Louisiana, voted for the Democrats’ health care bill.

House Democrats were thrilled by the passage of their major health care legislation, but perhaps no development on Saturday tickled them more than winning the vote of a single Republican: Representative Anh “Joseph” Cao of Louisiana.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join