It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile Tweets She Can't Understand Why Her Health Care Premiums Just Went Up.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yes, Donna Brazile, the V.P. of the Democratic National Committee...and one of Barack Obama's top Obamacare advisers, actually Tweeted on Twitter that she is surprised that her insurance provider just raised her premiums.

"Just got off the phone with my health care provider asking them to explain why my premium jumped up."

answers.yahoo.com...

There is very little I could add to this current example of liberal cluelessness.
edit on 27-2-2013 by IAMTAT because: Name added

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

In reading the replies on your link. I found this one especially interesting....

Your premium now has to pay for health insurance, not only for you and your family, but for all the illegals and lazy people that will get health insurance "for free." .

Des

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
PRIME example of the blind leading the blind.. liberals are so funny

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Yes, Donna Brazile, the V.P. of the Democratic National Committee...and one of Barack Obama's top Obamacare advisers, actually Tweeted on Twitter that she is surprised that her insurance provider just raised her premiums.

"Just got off the phone with my health care provider asking them to explain why my premium jumped up."

answers.yahoo.com...

There is very little I could add to this current example of liberal cluelessness.
edit on 27-2-2013 by IAMTAT because: Name added

You know what scares me here.... It shows they really BELIEVED everything they were saying on this. While so many of us did the math, worked the numbers and took them at their word for what the result of the plans would be ..... So many who helped force this to pass simply took the word of others and did no such number crunching or hard work in the details to KNOW ...they just assumed.

I can't explain surprise like this, given who it is, any other way. It also means we're in a world of hurt with this thing and the half that pushed it to pass may honestly NOT have known the degree of damage they were doing in the process. It's a hell of a way to find out and I'd have given anything to be wrong on this one.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
PRIME example of the blind leading the blind.. liberals are so funny

They are...only now, we're ALL laughing 'til it hurts.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

OMG .. I was drinking water when I read that.
Just laughed so hard it squirted out my nose.
Thanks .. I haven't had a laugh like this since I was a kid!

Brazile .... DUMB
(and THESE kind of people run the country ... scary!!)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I know...RIGHT?!
Now that this is out...I can't wait to hear what she tweets after they tell her to shut up and walk it back.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Wonder if she noticed her smaller paycheck yet?? Doubtful..

Hilarious nonetheless... I'm convinced that these people are simply on auto pilot for the majority of their careers.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I'm convinced, more and more each day, that this nation (on the whole) has completely lost any ability for critical thought. Whether we are taliking the health care issue or anything else . . . if it was on TV or came from Washington, everybody just swallows to bs and is shocked when it doesn't work the way "they told us".

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

That is really funny! What exactly did she think was going to happen? When law mandates that citizens must pay for anything the costs never go down- they increase! I'm sure we all remember the days when they began forcing the public to purchase automobile insurance, and how they swore that by everyone being required to have insurance it would make the market more competitive and premiums would become much cheaper- what a laugh!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It was kind of comforting thinking that these people knew what they were doing and this was all a part of their "plan"... Thanks for ruining that.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wjones837

More 'clueless rhetoric from twitter.com...

Donna Brazile ‏@donnabrazile It’s interesting how no one in Washington wants to claim authorship of the idea of the sequester or super cuts.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They should start a petition to change the U.S from "democracy" to "idiocracy". This is the "proof in the pudding" people up in those positions are basically govt anchormen and women to the real "producers" behind stage.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Computron
They should start a petition to change the U.S from "democracy" to "idiocracy". This is the "proof in the pudding" people up in those positions are basically govt anchormen and women to the real "producers" behind stage.

To your point:

Headline:
Kerry defends liberties, says Americans have "right to be stupid"

www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by wjones837

More 'clueless rhetoric from twitter.com...

Donna Brazile ‏@donnabrazile It’s interesting how no one in Washington wants to claim authorship of the idea of the sequester or super cuts.

Well duh...Donna can connect the dots. They lead right back to the executive order pen, on Obama's desk.

A clause gives Obama the complete control to change what the mix of what the cuts are. Congress voted that little gem in.

Des

edit on 27-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Never seen that before. Currently facepalming as we speak.

edit on 27-2-2013 by Computron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Computron

Sorry, but we are not a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic. The Romans and the Greeks have tried one in the past, with negative results. But I do have to say that you are correct, idiotcracy says it all.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The really bad thing is that Obamacare is just being phased in. It will get worse, much, much worse.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join