It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
We are getting close now. Ground as best you can and staying close to the Earth will assist with the transition. The portals are opening. Stand firm in your alignment to your Sovereign Divinity and don't forget to breathe!

I'm not making fun Just adding in..Don't forget your TOWEL! "So Long,so long,so long..Thanks for all the Fish!
This place is one CRAZY ride!

edit on 4/6/2013 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Funny, I almost started a thread here about the feeling of 'anxiousness' in the air the other day, which would have coincided with your postings (around 4/5).

It was a strange feeling that came over me and stuck around for more than a full day. I wonder sometimes if on those days, something was averted that we'll never even know about.

I've also notice some strange time jump things happening...I literally had time jump 45 minutes one morning and I just couldn't make sense of it. I kept looking at the computer clock and thinking what the heck just happened.

Strange times. Miss this thread!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

Sorry to break it to you, but you got Neuralyzed! You had an inadvertent dealing with some highly sensitive matters and an agent wiped your memory to ensure that you would never betray their secret!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Wow!

I have ALWAYS felt this exact same way!

Ever since I was a very young child I have felt as if I was waiting to do "something".

I have no idea what that something is but I do feel as if I will know it when it is time.

I too am playing this waiting game... Not a day goes by without me thinking about it for some amount of time.

I feel it....
I feel it....
I feel it always...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
After reading a lot more replies, I wanted to clarify my feeling....

For me this is not a vague feeling at all. I feel very strongly that there is something that I absolutely must do when the time is right. I feel like it is my entire life's purpose and I will know what it is after a certain "event" or "happening"...

I absolutely feel that I will easily recognize this event and know exactly what to do.
For me, my entire life will be leading up to this "thing" I must do.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

What you wrote here could be a carbon copy of my life and how I feel.... I wonder if finding this conversation was not an accident....

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Woah.... Yes That is how I feel about people...

Woah... Yes had precognition experiences when I was younger (much much more often than I do now a days)

yes to all of it...

Wow...

I am 27 by the way....

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

My Result for the personality test was:

ENFP

ENFP in a Nutshell
ENFPs are people-centered creators with a focus on possibilities and a contagious enthusiasm for new ideas, people and activities. Energetic, warm, and passionate, ENFPs love to help other people explore their their creative potential.

ENFPs are typically agile and expressive communicators, using their wit, humor, and mastery of language to create engaging stories. Imaginative and original, ENFPs often have a strong artistic side. They are drawn to art because of its ability to express inventive ideas and a create a deeper understanding of human experience.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by crystalLibra

Ok,

This is freaking me out....
How many of us are ENFP???? Is it just that there are a lot of ENFP types on ATS in general, or is this a sign of a greater connection?

I really think that we should al get together in a chat or something.... maybe start a group somewhere where we can all talk and see how many other things we have in common... Who knows, Maybe we are supposed to all meet each other here!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOv3rminD

Hi, the thread has been grinding to a halt, so the lights are out and the tables have been cleared here...
Glad you found it an recognize all the kindred spirits. You are one of several who have "felt" that feeling--for years.
Hopefully one of the kindred folk will check back here and see your posts too. Glad to have you "aboard."

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

Hi Galadriel, it is very possible that many people can divert atrocities from happening i think... we just have to stay positive and whe we hear of such things possibly happening... use our minds to divert the cause....

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm still here to. Welcome to the thread Ov3r.

The feeling we are in remarkable times of great change and growth still abound within me. I just try to send out as many good vibes as I can in hopes that we will all find a way to talk things through - rather than throw things at each other.

Thankful spring has finally sprung in my neck of the woods.

Blessings,
Cirque
edit on 15-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: name

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Or.... maybe the feeling we had was of the Boston Bombs!!

Its possible.... yes?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I don't think so, for me at least. I still feel it. In fact, it's stronger than ever.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

While still offering the caveats and cautions I did in my last post... so am I.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yes, me too. I still have that overwhelming sense that we're in a pressure cooker.

All my thoughts and prayers to Boston and the Middle East, who see's the horror we were witness to yesterday - almost everyday.

It's a hard pill to swallow, but the truth is, the Boston Marathon is one blimp on a huge world-wide map filled with zits of humanities indiscretions.

Thoughts and blessings to all through-out the world a victim of terrorism.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I just wanted to check back in. I still follow this thread and most likely will be following it as long as there are people still contributing to it. It's good to know I am not the only one who feels this way and it's good to see familiar faces!

The other day it rained here in VA. I went outside to take my daughter to a dental appt and I just stopped in the front yard and everything got incredibly still. The kind of stillness that makes me feel like I am in a bubble or vacuum. It was like I was fine but everything around me was waiting...like paused or frozen and my daughter snapped me out of it by asking why I was just standing perfectly still in the yard.

It isn't always like this...sometimes I feel everything around me more intensely....the smells of the grass, the rain, the flowers or the asphalt, I hear the insects now and I feel the wind wrap itself around me. But the other day it was just still. I wonder if it isn't some primitive hold over, an environmental connection I have to what is around me? But that would only explain the occasions of heightened awareness....it would not explain the "stillness" feeling....it is more of a "calm before the storm" sort of feeling.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
ok, i'm just replying randomly...

Shortly after I posted about my feeling of doom.... it lifted, which to me meant that something was averted or it was just something I had to get off my chest!!

But look whats happened since... Boston and now this explosion in Texas!!

I'm not too sure the quakes have anything to do with it as they are happening anyway.... its the stuff that you wouldn't normally expect to happen.

I feel fine now though...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I felt terrible when I heard about what happened in Boston. I am not a runner, so I had no clue about what a huge important event it was, but when I saw the news...all those people. It was a bit overwhelming for me and I had to turn away. How something like that happens, I don't think I can ever really understand. I know people are angry, unhappy and feel like thy have to take it upon themselves to "do something"

But that isn't the right way in my mind to affect change. For change to be positive it must come from a positive place...the change that comes through an act of violence will only sow further violence. To me this is my version of "common sense" but I guess whoever did this terrible act, doesn't agree with my version of "common sense."

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

I guess some people feel they need to be heard to be understood and as they aren't being listened to via communication or rallying, they may feel they need to cause major havoc instead.

Killing innocents though isn't the way to do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join