It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Being a starseed is something you just KNOW in your Heart.

I was very much into the hard sciences like math and physics and living in my left brain. Experiences occurred beyond traditional explanations that broadened my reality and I explored the area further. It explained many things for me as the pieces began to fall into place. It bugged the heck out of me and I eventually demanded to know who I am and I got my answer.
I let it go at that point and focused on my day to day life for a good period until I felt the call to focus my life back into my awakening.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
reply to post by Galadriel

it started with me 2 weeks ago.
right after i participated in this thread
ive seen 11:11 at least 8 times since then

That's incredible - the timing. Are you still seeing it?
I've almost given up on exploring the 11:11 -- I've been seeing it for 15 years and looking into to it for just as long, on and off.

When someone first discovers this 11:11, they are intrigued, exciting, nervous - and go looking for answers.
But, I've found it's like our "anticipation game" - we aren't sure exactly what it is all about, but we know we are experiencing something.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Question to all waiters: Do you ever hear someone call your name, only to find no one there?

This happens to me a lot. In public, I can dismiss it as simple coincidence. But when I'm alone, usually absorbed in something, I'll hear my name.

It's a cross between a whisper and a soft call, kinda like its coming from a long distance.

This has happened for years. Usually, when I hear it, I think...."Could this be it?"

Anyone else experiencing this?

I meant to respond to your post the other day...yes, it has happened to me, but mostly when I'm drowsy...or sort of asleep and someone is calling my name to wake me up it seems.

Sounds weird, but it seems like the "voice" is either my own or my mother's. Doesn't happen that much these days. When it happens, I always think that someone (my higher self? guide? angel?) is trying to "wake me up."

What I also get is the 3 knocks or the ringing doorbell that isn't real. Usually in the middle of the night, but not always. In fact, the other night I had just gone up to sleep and hadn't even pulled the covers up when I swear to god the doorbell rang three times -- but sort of far off, muffled. I came downstairs, looked out, saw nothing and opened the front door to look around. Nothing. No one.

The knocks also sound like someone is knocking on the front door -- but occasionally I've heard knocks on the side of the house near where my bed is. Scares the crap out of me.

When my son was a teen and out getting into trouble all the time, I often ran downstairs thinking it was the police bringing him home or coming to give me bad news about an accident or something. No one ever was there.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by z00mster

When I was young I used to ask my mother quite frequently.
"Mom, do I really exist?"
Freaked her out
even sent me to a shrink who concluded there was nothing wrong with me (phew)
I guess my reason for asking her was that sometimes reality would feel absurd. Not sure how to put it in words actually. Anyone else had/has this experience?

My son used to ask me "Mom, am I real? How do I know I'm real? Am I alive?"

When I was a kid, I used to look at my hands, my arms and legs, and think how weird it was to be "in a body" - and how clumsy and limiting it felt. It felt strange and foreign to me. And I knew I could fly, if I just set my mind to it and believed without fail. I tried to understand why there was doubt in me.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Heres a question for all you "waiters", i made a thread about it 2 years ago-ish. Has time felt like it has speeded up in recent years? Now, before anyone says it, i know time does seem to go quicker the older you get, BUT, this is something different. Im talking about time massively speeding up. I cant keep up with it, days and years are going like a flash.
Maybe im just a weirdo or menopausal or sumit
but id be interested to hear other people views on it.

Yes, I have observed time speeding up - and I've noticed it increase at a ridiculous pace since around 2001. My parents (in early 80s) notice it - and my father, who never pays attention to anything of the sort - is suddenly realizing that the months fly by. As you said - time seems -- to me -- to be massively speeding up -- and I can't keep up with it either.

So many people are noticing and commenting, but then they go back to their everyday world and don't give it more thought. It feels as if an hour goes by in about 15 minutes. I remember an hour feeling like a luxury of time - oh the things I could accomplish in an hour. Now, poof, it's gone, with hardly anything accomplished.

I never get bored waiting in a doctor's office or standing in a long line anymore, because it's over in a moment. I tear down the page of my calendar, only to look up and it needs tearing down again. I used to do so much with my evening and weekends, and now, they zip by and I don't know where it goes. It's not a function of getting older, because my kids and their friends notice it too - but unfortunately, they don't remember how "time" was back in the 70s, 80s. But in their short lives, they notice a difference, that it gets crazier and crazier.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Me thinking the same thing....

I think a larger photo would have helped with my joke! I mean, the photo linked is just a few heads together, I can imagine there were a few thousand parading!!

The guys there must use 'smell' to Identify their other halves more than 'sight'

lol. It's actually a myth that they all look the same. In reality they don't, it's just that we aren't used to living around them to be able to distinguish features. A friend of mine who lived in Japan for a year told me that after a few months he started noticing the differences more and more until he eventually was able to see each person as distinct.

It works both ways though. They think all white people look the same

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Exactly! It felt weird to be in a body.
Surreal. That's why I asked my mother for verification I guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galadriel

it started with me 2 weeks ago.
right after i participated in this thread
ive seen 11:11 at least 8 times since then

That's incredible - the timing. Are you still seeing it?
I've almost given up on exploring the 11:11 -- I've been seeing it for 15 years and looking into to it for just as long, on and off.

When someone first discovers this 11:11, they are intrigued, exciting, nervous - and go looking for answers.
But, I've found it's like our "anticipation game" - we aren't sure exactly what it is all about, but we know we are experiencing something.

ive been seeing it every second day.
this morning, the day before yesterday
i never think "its near that time i must check my phone". never.
i either get a phone call or a text or i need to text or make a call.
its almost always on my phone i see it, i dont like watches
only once i seen it elsewhere
i like it happening to me. i like oddities like that

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

btw - are you in THE Wicklow Mountains? As in Ireland?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by z00mster

I describe the feeling as having been in a Dr. Seuss world before being abruptly dropped into "Game of Thrones" with no recollection of ever being anywhere else. I'm irritated and depressed and desperate at being stuck in a reality that makes absolutely no sense to me, while knowing there is something better but not having the faintest of how to get there.
edit on 13-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Heres a question for all you "waiters", i made a thread about it 2 years ago-ish. Has time felt like it has speeded up in recent years? Now, before anyone says it, i know time does seem to go quicker the older you get, BUT, this is something different. Im talking about time massively speeding up. I cant keep up with it, days and years are going like a flash.

You're not alone. I mentioned this earlier in this thread pages back. I don't think this particular feeling has anything to do with age. I'm 25 and I've noticed that time seems to be speeding up within the last three years or so. And I don't mean on a small scale like "Oh, where did that hour go?" I mean more like "It's almost the weekend again? It seemed like the weekend was just two days ago."

Weeks are going by like days and months are going by like weeks.

Edit: About ten minutes after I wrote that I closed my browser and it was 11:11am on my computer's clock LOL.
edit on 13-3-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I haven't seen game of thrones but I'm guessing that you feel like being zipped from lala land to hell and you want to go back (?). Does that feeling have to do with your visual senses or with how you feel in your body, tactile?
Or maybe I shouldn't ask so much

Btw, Horton hears a who is one of my favorite movies.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
My son (6) just said that he saw on the (childrens') news that a new pope was elected.
And I said "oh?" and started to check news sources on my phone to find nothing.
He continued with saying something like, that with this new pope something would change. So I asked him what's going to change. He replied that "at least this pope is 'personal'" and that he would finally not be so bored anymore.
So I asked a bit further about why the pope has anything to do with it. And he said, well because it's the pope.
After that we kind of reached a dead end so we went about our business again.

It's really weird because he hasn't been raised with any religion. Nor is anybody else in his environment. And the pope is not something that we discuss at home.
Let's just say it's his vivid imagination.
I'm just putting it up here to share and to have it documented. (Just in case.)

Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by z00mster
My son (6) just said that he saw on the (childrens') news that a new pope was elected.
And I said "oh?" and started to check news sources on my phone to find nothing.
He continued with saying something like, that with this new pope something would change. So I asked him what's going to change. He replied that "at least this pope is 'personal'" and that he would finally not be so bored anymore.
So I asked a bit further about why the pope has anything to do with it. And he said, well because it's the pope.
After that we kind of reached a dead end so we went about our business again.

It's really weird because he hasn't been raised with any religion. Nor is anybody else in his environment. And the pope is not something that we discuss at home.
Let's just say it's his vivid imagination.
I'm just putting it up here to share and to have it documented. (Just in case.)

Cheers

I'm kind of having goosebumps now.
I just saw that a new pope was indeed elected.
My son could have not known though, he didn't watch television.
I'm puzzled...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

i am, yes
the garden of Ireland
the most beautiful county in the most beautiful country
its one of the better places ive lived in...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

i am, yes
the garden of Ireland
the most beautiful county in the most beautiful country
its one of the better places ive lived in...

It is beautiful there - been several times a traveling...
have friends near Inistioge in County Kilkenny...
You are indeed blessed to call it home!
edit on 13-3-2013 by Galadriel because: hit send by accident

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
my favorite 11 11 is Percy Harvin and Zach Parise............(yeah I notice that time too from time to time) and I have two favorite numbers, 11 and 25. been my favorite numbers since 1979 or was it 1978?....DC-10 dropped an engine in Chicago on May 25th that year......not the reason for my favorite number but it was on that day.

I do not think seeing 1111 on a clock means a thing.....we notice and remember it because it isn't 2222 or 3333 oclock.............yes, I bet some of us that have digital military time clocks notice 2222 just as often as we do 1111

nothing magical or divine or anything special about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

You're not alone. I mentioned this earlier in this thread pages back. I don't think this particular feeling has anything to do with age. I'm 25 and I've noticed that time seems to be speeding up within the last three years or so. And I don't mean on a small scale like "Oh, where did that hour go?" I mean more like "It's almost the weekend again? It seemed like the weekend was just two days ago."

Weeks are going by like days and months are going by like weeks.

Edit: About ten minutes after I wrote that I closed my browser and it was 11:11am on my computer's clock LOL.
edit on 13-3-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Holy Crickey~ Well your not alone. First time I entered this thread but kept up on some posts.. After reading this post I had to let you know, I have been feeling the same thing Xaphan, I even tried talking about this on ATS but was shot down very fast. Knowing that someone else is feeling these changes makes me feel a lot lighter.
I haven't been able to figure out why either. I know time can't speed up, unless you hit fast forward on the remote to dvr w/e.... But the fact that everything feels like it's speeding up is definately odd and pecular...

So you know I'm 30yrs old and started having a Quickening feeling about 3-5 years ago and hasn't stopped since, it's like an exciting feeling but harder to describe in words without sounding certifiably loony.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
my favorite 11 11 is Percy Harvin and Zach Parise............(yeah I notice that time too from time to time) and I have two favorite numbers, 11 and 25. been my favorite numbers since 1979 or was it 1978?....DC-10 dropped an engine in Chicago on May 25th that year......not the reason for my favorite number but it was on that day.

I do not think seeing 1111 on a clock means a thing.....we notice and remember it because it isn't 2222 or 3333 oclock.............yes, I bet some of us that have digital military time clocks notice 2222 just as often as we do 1111

nothing magical or divine or anything special about it.

ive never noticed 12:34 or 12:12 or 15:15 on a regular basis...
its always 11:11 that i see
i agree that theres nothing divine in it, but maybe there is something special about it
i mean, why 11:11? and not any other time?
there must be something in it

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I don't have that in common Smyleegrl but what is as eerie is I have been told the same all over the world by people which is that I look like someone they know. When I was in the service I had many friends and like a few of us when I got out I traveled around the USA and met my friends for like a one last Hurrah! I have been told even on this UK Isles that I have reminded several unconnected people that I remind them of someone. When I asked how it was facial and build. These events were so strange that these people (friends / family of ppl I served with) that they told other friends that I met before I moved on. Doesn't Steve look like so and so..... All I can humbly say those poor individuals look like me arrggghhhh! Unfortunately, I was never around long enough to see photos or meet my twins.

My father was married to another woman. They had 6 sons I am the 7th albeit by another woman. In 2000 my first meeting I awoke the next morning and came into the living room when a person not like for many valid reasons by my brother and his wife. She was referred to "Becky The P*G"! She later was convicted to conspiracy for murder to inherit money. Back on topic, each brother has an entire wall of photos. Becky said I don't know why Steve is a brother as he looks nothing like any of the men on this wall except for this man!

Heres the joke my brothers take after their mother. That man was my father who could not give me his name.

Thanks again Smyleegrl for this thread. Its nice to know one is not alone....

edited to say that I have been on borrowed time since the service, when I earned an award for saving two people plus myself. My 11 experience was on 911. I was on BA flight from Heathrow to SFO. We landed in Edmonton Canada. Proof is my passport stamp and ticket stub are in my ATS Photos for non believers. Another weirdness I flew into SFO the night before the 7.1 Earthquake that shook San Francisco. When the quake happened I just cross the Golden Gate Bridge. No big deal just thought I should mention that I feel my waiting for something is doubled by the near death experiences I have had. I know there is a purpose just do not know what it is and like a small child on Christmas I am eagerly waiting.
edit on 3/16/2013 by IceHappy because: edited to say that I have been on borrowed time since the service

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join