It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

It is funny how this thread took a life of it's own, with hardly any ( I saw None, actually) Negativity aimed at the OP.
It was a positive energy thread of the highest caliber, touching so many.

I started looking at myself through new lens also Galadriel, and wish I could say the same as you,,,
but I think I still want to be a Hermit..ha ha!! But do know that if I can have the kind of positive community that was shown here,, I am liable to come out more often when i get my Hobbit Hole livable.

And Smyleegrl!!! I think I just made the 1000th post here,,,, In just a Few Days,,, that shows what Connectedness does for a soul!!

You have given us all reason to hope for more such connections and positive input in the future, Thanks again my friend.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hello Everyone!
Shameless bumping here....I don't want this thread to end, lol!!
I am a person who NEEDS to feel connected to others....it seems I'm not alone in that.
I have loved reading everyones' responses and I believe that kindred spirits will always find each other.
I still stand by my earlier thoughts that....we are 'waiting' for others to catch up....to wake up and see (and FEEL) what we are.
Much love to Smyleegrl and everyone else who has participated.
jacygirl

edit on 4-3-2013 by jacygirl because: Bad spacing....still hit 'enter' like a typewriter, lol

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I too have to agree. You know, I've come across other "feeling" threads, with nearly the same message. They never pulled me in before, and perhaps it was simply timing. The right people, at the right time, coming together to form a bond through the sharing of experience.

Even if it's as simple as that, it is still very powerful and very special for those whom were involved.

~ Cirque

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ok, i never say stuff like this. I find it uncomfortable and just a bit cheesy,( i think that part of it is britishness), I dont know any of you, (who feel the same), absolutely nothing about any of you. Yet i feel a deep connection to all of you. And even though i have a family, ive no longer feel lonely (because of this feeling) anymore.
Id probably go out of my way to save any of your skins.

What a good week this has been!!!!

Does anyone have any thoughts on this "Queen cancels trip to Rome", business. Does any one see this as a "sign" of changes to come, or just a coincidence. I wanna say coincidence, but so many big things seem to have happened to the worlds most important people lately.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by smyleegrl

Im determined that this beautiful thread of yours will not die, i think by now you realise that it is a very special thread for me, and for many others. I suppose the difficulty with keeping a thread with a topic like this alive is rather difficult. Because basically all that us "waiters" have to say is that weve always felt something very special was going to happen in our lifetimes, so apart from that we dont really have much more to say. So apart from new people who come across this thread we dont realy have much to continue with.

Im still happy to bump you smylegrl, great job.

I seriously could go so many ways with that last comment...

Ugh...I am sorry...I couldn't just say nuthin...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Lets hope they are all going retire and let us Humane people get on with what we must do...

And I agree with others... since I joined ATS, I have not participated in a thread as much as I have on this one... Maybe the poster who asked if we were INDIGO people was right!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Okay my friends. Thought I'd post this here, even those it's off topic. So many of us have connected, I believe, in this thread. I feel close to you, Moore than I would imagine possible from an Internet forum.

I got some bad news today. Nothing life shattering or anything like that, but it still hurts. I'll tell my husband when he gets home and that will help, but I wanted to share it with you guys, too.

So thanks for letting me vent. Now, what's an indigo? Besides a color, I mean.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent75

Thank you...I live in America but I have no way to get to him yet. I feel more and more connected to him each day and it feels like we are one person. It hurts to be away from him. I wish I had someway to make money so I could see him somehow.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Okay my friends. Thought I'd post this here, even those it's off topic. So many of us have connected, I believe, in this thread. I feel close to you, Moore than I would imagine possible from an Internet forum.

I got some bad news today. Nothing life shattering or anything like that, but it still hurts. I'll tell my husband when he gets home and that will help, but I wanted to share it with you guys, too.

So thanks for letting me vent. Now, what's an indigo? Besides a color, I mean.

I have not participated in this thread at all...I remember first seeing it and thinking...wow...is she in my mind!?!

I'm sorry you got bad news today...I'm an ear if ya need one. I know you have a hubby as well...which I do as well...but it's nice to talk to other people as well. That's another reason I love this site so much.

I hate hearing when people are hurting inside. I know some hurt but not all.

Hope all goes well. I think everything happens for a reason and everything that happens also makes us stronger...imho

Peace and love
~nat the blue eyed cat~

Ps...your boy dressed up in the cat in the hat costume was awesome!!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thanks, natcat. That means a lot, really.

Ps...your boy dressed up in the cat in the hat costume was awesome

He had so much fun. I'm biased, but I thought he was the best one there.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

It haunted me too! It made me think a lot and realize things I had not thought of in a long time. I just wish I knew how to go on about my revelations as I am sure a lot of us are right now. How am I going to get things done and what is it that I need to do? Will I just be a face among many others? What if this is more than a thread but a call?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Sorry to hear the sad news.

As for the indigo's, it relates to off world souls incarnating here within the last few generations. Some are tourists, some are driven.

Indigo test video.

One on mission;

Glad to see the thread kicking along still.
edit on 4-3-2013 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

I know I have a mission....It will find me soon.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is an amazing thread and something I needed to read. You guys have done wonders for my morale and I thank you all dearly. Life in this world has been very difficult for many of us and it helps to connect if only through our keyboards.

Our eyes see but a tiny fraction of this world and the rest falls into the not provable category, as do many of the crazy things which can be experienced during this epoch of time. I've been fortunate to be able to remember and review some of my countless lives before/during/after the 'current' one, which has helped me to put this one into better perspective.

I'm also quite sure that each of us have the ability to do this and much more along these lines.

Where I come from, we can all fly through dimensions. That's how I got here.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Hey there Starshift,

I never really looked into or believed most of that indigo stuff. Sounds like butterflies and fluffy colored rainbows to me but I answered yes to most of those questions on that test, 23 out of 25 I think. So now it gets me thinking...

Bumping this amazing thread once again.

I also think it's important to keep it alive, as some new people will eventually join and find this extraordinary source of community gathering that has had a heart warming effect on a lot of us.

So many people thinking they are different yet not so different afterall...so many people thinking they are alone yet not so alone afterall...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PrincessSerena

You are on path. The best thing you can do to bring in more clarity is to connect with your True Self and be in service to others.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Quick question to those that have posted they are waiting.

I found this thread in the Grey Area this morning:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OP, CrypticSouthpaw, describes a physical sensation he can experience at will. It starts as a tingling at the base of the skull that flows down his spine causing a tingling that raises the hair on his arm and causes goose-flesh.

I've been able to do this my entire life, but always thought it was an anomalous bit of body trickery. I almost fell out of my chair when I read that others experienced this as well.

I have no idea what it means, if anything.

Is there anyone else 'waiting' than can do this?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thanks for the positive response, I had some hesitation putting that out there.

About twenty years ago I met a person that dug up crystals and would convey messages to folks he met along his travels. He said my purpose had to do with survival and the stars. I thought it was interesting but blew it off for the most part. It was quite a spectrum and for many years I basically let it go as I didn't see the relevance but as time has gone on and I've put more pieces of the puzzle together the picture is becoming clearer.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juslurkin

Me. But I've been posting in that thread too so you already knew that...
It is freaky, isn't it? Might need to U2U all 187 "waiters" and ask them too; probably aren't very many still checking in here.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juslurkin
Quick question to those that have posted they are waiting.

There is a saying in these parts that when you get the 'shivers' you are experiencing someone walking on your grave (which is very strange saying IMO). I get it but I started to think it were Souls/Spirits of other people entering me, this always seemed to happen when someone famous died!!

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join