It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Doors are interesting. Even a craft, or an asteroid can be a whole other plane, dimension, galaxy planet, for its really just a door.

But, this is more just on the veil, your own soul imposes on your memories while here. The bigger me keeps telling the little me to get it right, and keeps showing how fun the next step is when kids stop playing in the mudpiles.

The body is just a bit of programmed dust we enter into. We are.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
Do you have memories of past lives?
Our bodies are temporary. Our eternal spirit is eternal.

After our Life Review we eventually "choose another body" and return to Earth.
- reincarnation -

You should study Physical Laws, Spiritual Laws and Universal Laws.

No I don't have memories of past lives because I don't believe in all of that. It exists ofcourse, just as those who believe in it exist, they have their beliefs and I have my interpretation of that. I believe in tabula rasa, you get one chance on the real earth and then you are welcome to try forever in the afterlife to make everything more real than earth. There are those who would copy or mimic a human being throughout their life. They would have identical worlds and identical memories, they (the spirits, the elder) would be in their (the living, the young) slipstream sort to say. Some of the most advanced can completely block off what they regard as memories for the most real experience. In the end they become very developed souls, but only when everyone understands.

As for me, those who view reincarnation or rebirth as truth are those far away from this space where everything is perfect. If it were dreams within dreams, theirs would be a nightmare to me, like a web of lies once you are caught in them it can be difficult to see through it all. But if one does the rewards are great.

Maybe I should study those laws you speak of, then I can recognize the larger structure of that web.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Doors are interesting. Even a craft, or an asteroid can be a whole other plane, dimension, galaxy planet, for its really just a door.

But, this is more just on the veil, your own soul imposes on your memories while here. The bigger me keeps telling the little me to get it right, and keeps showing how fun the next step is when kids stop playing in the mudpiles.

The body is just a bit of programmed dust we enter into. We are.

You appear to be in a position to make something of that mudpile but instead you just blurt out random sentences meant to invoke feelings of awe which just don't do it for me. But if you manage to play with a kid by creating something like I don't kow a golem then I would be interested in what you want to tell me and other readers.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

You appear to be in a position to make something of that mudpile but instead you just blurt out random sentences meant to invoke feelings of awe which just don't do it for me. But if you manage to play with a kid by creating something like I don't kow a golem then I would be interested in what you want to tell me and other readers.

That's a moving sentiment coming from a user who claims to be completely enlightened but has yet to offer any meaningful suggestions or recollections regarding the journey. Your acid trip sounds fun and all, but how about explaining the specifics of your enlightenment without sounding like a mental patient?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
That's a moving sentiment coming from a user who claims to be completely enlightened but has yet to offer any meaningful suggestions or recollections regarding the journey. Your acid trip sounds fun and all, but how about explaining the specifics of your enlightenment without sounding like a mental patient?

Why do you assume an enlightened person would sound different from a mental patient?

If the goal of this level of existence is to crush enlightenment wherever it pops up (impossible but a "fun" game)... wouldn't it make sense that it would be relegated to the "trash heap" of the common person's hypnosis thus making it even harder to dive in fully?

edit on 23-2-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NzPunisher

From what i can tell, most, if not all buddhas in history up until Jesus Christ (or anyone for that matter, who has achieved true "enlightenment") don't just state.
"Yeah g'day guys, Ive just learnt the truth about reality.. soo.. I'm gonna just head off, and leave you guys to figure it out." They would be more inclined to actually help others and share there experiences so people could grow from them.

There are many masters out there who have made something for themselves and others, the ways they departed were meant for those people to cater to their expectations. Just so many people have set up things in the western world to create all kinds of expectations and in this time it just so happens all these things went through one brain. Which in the past would be the equivalent of many thousands of humans from all parts of the world to bring their books to one person who reads it all and gets educated by all the best teachers, which is how computers and the internet can be viewed, except it's for everyone which makes it even more perfect.

This leads me to speculate whether, in-fact, you actually fully comprehend that which you are trying to claim. No doubt you seem to have done A LOT of research, and can fully perceive this reality for what it is, but from my understanding TRUE enlightenment comes from a place within. Not out in space, or across the world. It means to discover your own truth, in your own way, in your own time.. so no amount of "information" is needed at all. Only patience.

Yes, outside is like the surroundings full of inanimate objects, then there is the self which is that which animates other objects and itself ofcourse. The psyche is that which you point to I think, that which is within to read one's own reality. So all these things together lead to true enlightenment, outside is the negative, inside the positive just like an infinite battery to power that computer and software.

Perhaps you have confused an awakening, with enlightenment. Yes, you may indeed have achieved a far greater consciousness than most other people in your life, but you seem to be still somewhat attached to your ego. This may be what is holding you back.

No, I know what those are. We could try to play the pretend game, where you pretend you can look within me and that is the absolute truth for all of eternity or we could discuss how you appear to measure your own image to the reconstruced ones in your own mind.

Also i noticed that when someone asked you what enlightenment felt like, you chose to compare it to sex. And again you chose to use sex in another analogy, this time about the "Law of Attraction". This could be the next part of you which needs working on.

Ah yes, let's work on that. First off only heterosexuality leads to true enlightenment, this is why humanity will never make it as a whole and many will be left behind. One cannot force anyone's sexuality but it is possible to be fooled into believing the male and female romantic type of love is of equal quality to those of the same polarity, where sparks just don't happen. Well the real sparks ofcourse.

So humanity can at best seperate into groups and understand some just chose a dead end road. Now I'm not talking about 'the' spark which is equal in all humans but that which happens when the big evolutionary machine comes along to calculate futures and decides a male and female are compatible and their offspring would create many positive actions.

Second if heaven has a centre, then if that centre were to be viewed as a house there would be only one room where sex is happening, but nowhere else and only on certain occasions which are all planned way in advance so no one can partycrash because there's nothing more spectacular than gods making out or so they say.

I wish you good luck in your quest for enlightenment.

Thanks, best of luck to you too.

You can, at often times, learn a lot about yourself from an outside perspective. Keep "working on it" because you seem to be smack on the right path, and you will most definitely find yourself, at the place you seek. Peace.

Yeah been there, done that, boring, I'm on ATS learning about outside perspectives, in fact everywhere I go it's there, it's one big continuous learning experience I'm working on, maybe we will meet someday, someplace.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

No, just flow. And then if I grow aware of the flow, it stops flowing. Nor do I understand your use of the word "awe". I guess looking at stars on a clear night if there is no pollution and you can even see the milky way is awe inspiring, but Im rarely awed.

Go within. Thats the answer, and find the lighter parts of you. Thats what its about. Its not hard to explain but its really hard to do.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

My trip is fun and all, that's true. It's easy to view my person and everything coming out of it as something better than a mental patient, but you would have to let go of that APA doctrine. Otherwise, you would be to me one of those left behind, not wanting to solve any problems but just go with that system which is pretty much your witch doctor coming to town to make everyone believe they suffer from all these mental illnesses, then sell everyone drugs, working their way up to the courtrooms where they influence judges and juries eventually gaining some control over the police system, ending at the military in their conquest of this planet. They are pretty much the thought police but can also be regarded as a cult.

Now if they actually provided answers it would be a road to consider. Sure they have a claim to science where they take empirical data and twist it such a way it fits their previous theories but by doing so each generation these illnesses become more common and easier to catch. It leads to having to take sides, either one is with psychiatry and dismisses spirituality or the other way around or something completely different but then one ends up with the aliens. Then people in business life start to take notice and screen applicants for mental illnesses and reject those in favor for the sane who are controllable and listen to authority. Then businesses will start doing only business with the sane corporations and those deemed insane (which no one ever tells because of privacy issues) will go out of business.

Most importantly most of the psychiatric doctrine is based on work a hundred years old. Surely they those bright intelligent minds should have had their revolutions by now, especially with so much money going around. But those scientists just don't want to risk losing power, money, influence, status and respect and most importantly patients so they can go on pretending they can cure or at least control the insane. No, I would rather buy XTC on the streets, at least they don't force anyone while psychiatrists made up entire systems so they can one day, force it down everyone's throat and make all those cries they hear inside of them shut up.
edit on 23/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

Why do you assume an enlightened person would sound different from a mental patient?

A little rationality would be nice.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Go within. Thats the answer, and find the lighter parts of you. Thats what its about. Its not hard to explain but its really hard to do.

You mean let go of the image constructed by the images I have of others which all took place in my own mind based on most probable causes and effects so that there is only the image I have of myself. Haven't been there yet because I can't return as the outer image can only let go once, after that the entire outer fills with the same stuff and I would have to do a lot for everyone so they can interact with my outer image again.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

When you say go within, are you saying that fantasy within our mind is our inner nature?

There is one theory that says that just like we are in a universe, our mind/imagination is a parallel universe of our own. We are in someone else's mind/universe for the time being that most call "mind" , as we go within we reconnect with our own personal universe.

By connecting to your universe/imagination you realize how false/imaginative this own is...

What do you think of this?

I address this question to both Unity99 and Dragonfly (Original Poster)....

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Enlightenment is more of less the 'true' way, because for example Christians get so caught up in Jesus that they fail to recognize anything outside of Jesus, for instance those things Jesus came to knew in his growing up and how they got there.

This is the perfect example because I have been in an arguement with someone about Jesus with something that I and they agree with? Do you know how that is possible? It is the opposite of enlightenment, or ignorance, to argue about that is believed on both sides.

Maybe you mean something like synchronicity? Where two people would be in a room without having any direct contact and then they sync their worlds and when in both worlds the same happens, is when they know they are talking about the same thing. It appears to me to be something constructive argueing where one learns through discussion without ever having a finish line or the winner/loser scenario. But what was the argument about then?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I love how so many people claim to know so much about enlightenment, and yet so many people disagree because they know so much more.

Everyone is doing their damnedest to demonstrate how little they understand about a subject they have so much passion for. It's a breath-taking spectacle.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

A little rationality would be nice.

And if the absolute truth is that "enlightenment" is utterly irrational relative to your chosen rationality?

What then?

Please notice I'm never trying to tell you "what is". I'm challenging your self created boundaries that define for you "what isn't".

edit on 23-2-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

As in let go or deprogram. That video I linked, where Bruce says, empty your mind If you've watched the matrix or expressed that idea, we touch in, but over time it takes on more volume of meaning. Or in the bible, matthew, where its said, that we are made blind and deaf for if we turned to Goodness and asked for our sight and hearing to be healed, it would be.

Well that means to seek and ask to have all programs removed.

You don't lose yourself, but gain more of self, in a unified way with Family. Sort of like a floodgate opening as you reach the frequency of Goodness and Love and more of yourself floods in. Now why be specific and choose the higher loving frequency? Well, thats progression, more understanding and consciousness, always is Love. Study a pyramid and then study superman's inverted pyramid and picture what those symbols mean in terms of people in infinity.

Some of this is observation.

For example, a friend wrote to me and asked me what the sun was, what gravity was, what infinity was? Then he sent me a video on infinity. Had never contemplated this. Contemplation without programs is asking, you recieve via this. So then he asked me to meditate, ie, close my eyes and see myself growing bigger and bigger and flying through the universe. Well we're bigger than the universe. I was standing on the 2D poster of it and couldn't get back in. I reset that meditation rather than wake up, and next I was being directed to a trap door in the top of it, and was in this light filled place, with this old man guide. From the moment I watched the video on infinity, reached in and HS greeted me, then downloads came. But if I had been programmed, this wouldn't have happened. Many times, the veil lifts and more of me floods in, during some CME's for example, and I remember people, know we all came in to do certain things, and in waves. We came in waves, and just so happy with them. When more of myself flooded in, felt so very alone, and plugged into everyone. That universal or beyond universal, in the all, telepathy, is wonderful.

Its dropping self and programming and achieving the frequency of your higher soul.

But if this is just a playpen, its not where all the good stuff happens. So that is why all the threads on enlightment surprise me. En Light Bodiment? Do they mean progressing out of here or forming a shell to stay in levels where pyramid lovers can dwell as gods and not regress? Like what do they mean.

This is not home and we already are, and the real goal is to help family and friends get out of here. What we really want, is not here.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

And if the absolute truth is that "enlightenment" is utterly irrational relative to your chosen rationality?

What then?

Please notice I'm never trying to tell you "what is". I'm challenging your self created boundaries that define for you "what isn't".

I am fully aware of what you're doing. I'm trying to give myself a reason to not say "Screw it" and just assume that everything is irrational or rational. I'd like to be able to differentiate at any given moment using the critical thinking skills I have developed so far. If I don't have a square one, how do I ever make it to square two?

So I trust in my instincts and my ability to view reality objectively. It's a talent I was born with as an 11.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'm trying to give myself a reason to not say "Screw it" and just assume that everything is irrational or rational. I'd like to be able to differentiate at any given moment using the critical thinking skills I have developed so far. If I don't have a square one, how do I ever make it to square two?

So I trust in my instincts and my ability to view reality objectively. It's a talent I was born with as an 11.

But you are defining square one and square two. Therefore you define the path necessary to get from square 1 to square 2. You simply use the patterns others leave behind as reference points for your own definitions and perceptions and nothing more.

There is nothing "rational" out there... it just *is*. It can't be anything but what it is so there is no "square two" to get to from "square one". Square two and square one are the same place... just different ways of defining and dividing what already is.

I'm really truly not trying to be cryptic in all these days I've spent sitting in the park chatting with you. So long as your thinking is encrypted... what I and certain others have to say will sound cryptic. I know it's annoying... but that's just... the way it is... right "now".

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I am fully aware of what you're doing.

If you were truly aware of what I'm doing you'd just post more David Bowie videos in response.

I'm trying to give myself a reason to not say "Screw it"...

And what if "Screw it" winds up being the only true answer for the questions you are asking?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If you were truly aware of what I'm doing you'd just post more David Bowie videos in response.

I'm not a fan of David Bowie. I'm more an Eagles kind of person.

And what if "Screw it" winds up being the only true answer for the questions you are asking?

It occurs to me that if I truly believe that's the only answer, it means I'm not strong enough to fight for a better one. There's a difference between accepting a given truth because it's already there, and making a new truth because you're not satisfied. True, there is a well-worn path lying before us. But a second path could also be true, if only I am willing to suffer the ardors of beating it into existence to see where it takes me.

The truth is only as true as you're willing to be to yourself.
edit on 23-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'm not a fan of David Bowie. I'm more an Eagles kind of person.

That's the entire point.

It occurs to me that if I truly believe that's the only answer, it means I'm not strong enough to fight for a better one.

And where did that belief come from?

The truth is only as true as you're willing to be to yourself.

So we agree. You are your own truth. I am my own truth. She is her own truth. He is his own truth.

Why are we doing anything with our limited time except swapping awesome music?

edit on 23-2-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because:

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join