It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
The truth is only as true as you're willing to be to yourself.

To put a finer point on this... when I reply to you I am replying to myself... and listening to what I hear myself saying.

Pure ego.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

To put a finer point on this... when I reply to you I am replying to myself... and listening to what I hear myself saying.

Pure ego.

You seem to be implying that my thoughts and opinions are nearly identical to your own cognitive processes...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't think even Manly P Hall or Buddah
claimed pure enlightenment. And if you were,
you'd know the two friends you're worried about
"not making it", most certainly will.
How are they not the same divine spark of the Ein Sof ?
All souls make it.
edit on 23-2-2013 by sealing because: grammar

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
You seem to be implying that my thoughts and opinions are nearly identical to your own cognitive processes...

The exact opposite.
edit on 23-2-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because: I have limited responses left... so I have nothing further to offer.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion
Why are we doing anything with our limited time except swapping awesome music?

edit on 23-2-2013 by ErgoTheConclusion because:

Wouldn't you rather want to learn how to play music, learn about how the psyche can work, how the soul can work, where music comes from or rather how it is created so that at some point you can write and play music undisturbed, in crowds or while people are trying to screw you up while you try to make music.

It's the same problem in everything, one might as well swap music for knowledge and people think concepts are like ammo with which they can tear the other down so they can feel good about themselves.

What people should be doing is making their heaven in their minds, if it has to be one could swap blueprints of parts of heaven and see if it might work or discuss existing blueprints like the major religions describe. Now is the time, otherwise it would have to be done after the physical body dies and while transitioning it is much more difficult especially if one has done nothing else in life but swap music, eat, sleep, do all the things on earth but that one thing. That is because the physical body can be seen as a physical computer. The software might get uploaded to the next plane of existence, but the physical stays behind once it turns off.

One might get help but there's always something that has to be given in return. Not that I am such a helper just to make this clear, for all those who would immediately assume I would be such a person even if I did not say such things or even suggest it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Well that means to seek and ask to have all programs removed.

I believe you are a really nice lady and mean well but you should try to understand you are making false assumptions about my person. You can write posts all you like but I don't need anyone's help.

You don't lose yourself, but gain more of self, in a unified way with Family.

Obvious attempt at mindcontrol, what can I say. Trying to lure me into your concept of family, wanting me to trust you so I'll do as you say turning knobs and switches on the inside even I didn't know I had in me, ending up with a mild case of possession. If you want to hang with those kinds of people go ahead but that heaven is not permanent and based on so many lies one day it will rear it's ugly head.
edit on 23/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Instead of criticizing other people, try and prove to us that you are truly enlightened. I don't think you've managed to prove that yet. 10 pages and all you've managed to do is bluster and strut.
edit on 23-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

No attempt at anything, just pointing out that true enlightenment is being water, and flowing, like the Bruce Lee video, and the 3, the tripytch, are 1, which is something different than the control system wants us to believe. The other observations relay on how deeply you look at the living library and therefore how deprogrammed you are. And therefore, the kind of responses you are giving reveal programming, the opposite of awakening/enlightenment, whatever terms are floating around now. Because I am not sharing my truth, but the truth, yet once that is said, everyone jumps in with their truth and how truth is in the eye of the beholder, so that is ego. In one sense it is and in one sense it isn't. There still is a reality, and the way things are set up for our school and why we're here. And that reality has been hijacked to some extent, but not enough to make this school not provide growth and understanding, because it does, its just not in a nice way and I don't approve of this world at all, nor does a rather large group in the cosmos.

In any case, there are many paths home, some take longer. But we do have bungee cords too, in the end. But that does not mean all paths are equal, the long painful paths that involve pyramid systems, Control and harming others, with consequence, is hard and very painful for the cosmos, and beyond to watch. But no one would ever force another, no one violates consciousness except for the pyramid side.

And to say that is some attempt to trap, that only if you have no feedback that disagrees with you would you not feel someone was controlling you. Then maybe you have been sent to a lone school, where only you were there and everyone just a perception. But you were sent here, and we can speak up from time to time. But I won't force this on you. You do have your own way of seeing and growing, hopefully growing.

Kung fu panda Tigress - I did it my way

I am standing in the truth, and its not unobservable in this universe, especially once the holographic information comes out, and the electric universe, the magnetism, the twin polarities.

I highly recommend Jason Verbelli's videos on youtube, and sonoluminessence, caviation, the real workings, micro and macro of the universe. But those vortexes are pyramidal, theres polarities in the testing ground, we're meeting in the middle.

We're never happy until we're progressing. The pyramid structure way is very painful way to learn and staying in it, dominating others or believing its lone wolf.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Unity_99

When you say go within, are you saying that fantasy within our mind is our inner nature?

Actually I don't believe into going within but I once tried to understand because it sounds like something, it would mean like I was not inside my house but outside on the streets, or my self is formed because of outside influences, because of what other people think or rather what I think other people think of me by deduction for example. Instead of growing up on the inside, true to everything one's family holds dear or one's culture or the most important people in early life.

There is one theory that says that just like we are in a universe, our mind/imagination is a parallel universe of our own. We are in someone else's mind/universe for the time being that most call "mind" , as we go within we reconnect with our own personal universe.

By connecting to your universe/imagination you realize how false/imaginative this own is...

What do you think of this?

I address this question to both Unity99 and Dragonfly (Original Poster)....

As I said I believe in tabula rasa. The physical body is born without anything but a kind of pure energy in it's own existence (layer zero). This energy grows just as the physical body, it can go fast or slow, different parts can grow first or lateron in development.

We are not in someone else's mind according to my theories. Many have tried to convince me but none have succeeded. One is born inside one's own existence, it is the first person who came up with the idea of mutiple universes who then sucked everybody in and has been doing it eversince. It might be the idea of humans emerging from women came first, then lateron someone must have figured there is the mind and this is born out of a womans mind, then came the soul/universe and our ancestors must have made the same mistake again. I have found it impossible to talk to people who believe in this and have not completely shut myself off for their fantasies. It is difficult to reject the idea of someone knowing you completely, the safety of being inside anothers' soul so not having to worry about predators or any danger for that matter. The only thing is I can't be confined in there, I need to be in my own soul, then I might visit that one soul and show them they are wrong and then they can make amends for all the confusion they have caused in other souls.

One cannot be truly disconnected ever, that is just make believe to manipulate someone into switching truths, make someone believe they are disconnected and they might become convinced and they might take the next best thing which is when the doctrine starts and everybody needs to serve the master. The mind is what translates everything but also creates the self which experiences the translation, but it is not possible to be inside someone elses mind with one's own mind just like it is not possible to look inside one's skull or have a brain inside another brain. Those are just manipulation methods, like claiming to be the master of a house so one has a valid reason to lay down rules, pretty much like fathers do. If you don't like it you can take a hike but everything learned in that house stays behind so that is why it is very difficult to refute that theory.

But I know my true self or at least how it should be and that no one can access this or change as when one would want to, one would refer to their own zero layer and such persons usually mistake layers. The self is created inside ones own universe, then through this inanimate material world is when we see eachother and imagine ourselves which takes place in the third layer.

If the material is like a layer which I call 1 and the 'astral planes' as the second layer then the hereafter is a third layer with one's own layer which could be called layer zero. The zero layer contains the true self image which is what grows alongside the physical body. In the second layer is where the self can manifest after growing up and completing most of the psyche but also the world or it's meaning of for example a tree or something like a corporation or foundation.

Now in the zero layer is where the true self forms and then the imaginary second layer is that of the personality but also concepts, the contents of things from layer 1. Upon death, the contents of the zero layer merge with the self of the second layer to move on to the third.

To put it in another visualization, if those layers were colored cubes they would occupy the same space, one in a state which makes one cube go into subspace, one in space and one in hyperspace or past, present, future. Inside it would appear like infinity but looking from the outside the experiencer is completely static, more like a computer but without a keyboard, mice and monitor as it is controlled from within (the OS/applications chosen by the self).

I would love talking about these things but they must not be spoken of in a plural form as it is easy to get confused about dimensions what belongs to whom as it all appears the same and until the day some become real or liberated or saved or whatever many would have to live with it as none of them truly exist yet as they are supposed to, according to whoever said the other was in trouble and needed to be saved.
edit on 23/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Unity_99

When you say go within, are you saying that fantasy within our mind is our inner nature?

There is one theory that says that just like we are in a universe, our mind/imagination is a parallel universe of our own. We are in someone else's mind/universe for the time being that most call "mind" , as we go within we reconnect with our own personal universe.

By connecting to your universe/imagination you realize how false/imaginative this own is...

What do you think of this?

I address this question to both Unity99 and Dragonfly (Original Poster)....

I'm afraid I'll flow into words, too many words. Have been and failing to communicate better, and yet in the end reach within to get some of my points out. I'll try to be concise.

1. Its a process, not just meditating and imagining, but shown step by step. One door closing another opening. Had psi as a gift in this world, bungee cord always knew we had providence, daily miracles, energy recognition. Even as a teen horrified by the news, unable to sleep at night, having to walk in every persons shoes, in a family murder, ie. was the father sleeping, suddenly being cut to pieces, was the 4 year old hearing his father scream and running in the room, a precious child, and then he was killed, and the mother last, had to be each of them to light a candle on high to each precious person, and each night the same. Well at that time, I started shaking my fists at this world and the ones watching, and knew council was watching over, told I was not going to pass their tests. I knew who was there, it was most odd, but could sense.

I never followed someone else's view on religion, but felt the Spirit in me guiding me, and drawn to truth, and knew alot of it wasn't true. Discernment.

A door closes and a door opens, prayers and meditations and asking. Pouring out my day, and failings, and family and world. I've prayed alot. And when I feel blocked and pray to grow further, to find more effective ways to help my family and reach for the solutions, a teacher arrives.

Going within is to your Infinity, if you are alligned with the mind ie. the light and love of your infinity. But its a process for there are many traps, at least while we're here. There shouldn't be. When in doubt, Love it out. Put on concern for a tempter.

2. Do you remember or sense or miss with longing home? We come from a real home that our soul wants to return to with all our heart.

I guess to share what I see around is shadow. So outer is a kind of mirror of home, and inner is home. Not the subconscious merely, where the imagination can run wild. Imagination is a tool that one can use to become more effective, and draw more positive into our lives. But the true light flows through our DNA, our pineals, from Source, Higher Self ,and Beyond, the real world if you will. If you see the twin polarities, the two triangles interlocking, they form a diamond in the middle, ie the testing ground, and that area is as if turned inside out.

How to Turn a Sphere Inside Out

Beyond our Universe - Infinity Zoom [HD]

Is everything outside shadow merely? Well not necessarily. Whats through the sungate? Many beings operate through gateways. But its full spectrum, from both twin vortexes. Both are operating in the diamond.

Process/journey with energy awareness and recognition. Running from walls/credos/ISMs. But when that veil lifts and your recognize, and inflood, you know. So its discernment. I don't if everyone has the same access to their psi and energy recognition, discernment from childhood on, but assume that its possible for everyone to reach that, and that the varying psi degrees are part of the bungee cord, in other words, I don't like this negative realm, and so, am so grateful for the Teamwork that has helped a baby such as myself, who needed that.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
The Lord Jesus Christ is our chosen savior.
When you die you will meet him in heaven at the Heavenly Council.
That is where you will receive your " Life Review".
During your life review you will be shown the ripple effects of your actions while you
were here on Earth. You end up judging yourself.

Do you think there is a place in the universe that the heavenly council takes place? I mean as much as we do have faith, we should consider that we are now able to see into the universe incredibly far.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
A quick add to that since, when I sensed as a child, that providence, and now realize must not have wanted to come in, for the family here was set up to assist, from my grandparents on, teamwork. There was no coincidences, and my grandparents were there to guide us through, all prearranged, and known this for some time, as if it was all set up ahead of time on the other side, knowing full well that with the lessons and stresses of later on, would have gone under but for the strong foundation of love and light family who had come in for all of us ahead and prepared. Thats how it works.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The arguement was about religion and science. Because I have faith, but others with faith are quick to reject my admiration and appreciation of accomplishments by modern science. They set a barrier and say, if it is science then it is not religion. But I understand that we can see so far out into the universe now it is overwhelming for me, we have been monitoring the very center of our galaxy and have been looking out into the ancient history of the universe visually. Should I fear enlightment, love enlightment, or train my mind to be empowered by it possibly?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
the egotistical displays of those who have left the ego behind. still going strong

words fail me. but not many others here it seems

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Isn't part of the metaphor of the lotus being the reminder of the pool they grow from?

All lotus... no pool?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Spiritual Awakening can happen in many different ways.....some lucky ones awaken spontaneously. Some after years of meditation. Some through the use of Sensory Deprivation, chanting, binaural beats, lucid dreaming, astral projection, dancing, drumming, or with the aid of sacred plant medicines like the Indians of N & S America.

Whatever method is used does not matter- some will condemn individuals for using a discipline that does not fit thier belief system. You can bet that this person doing the judging will not reach the sacred goal! When it comes to something as important as this- ANY METHOD THAT WORKS should be praised and added to the repertoire!

Op and others would do well to not discount the use of entheogens (hallucinogens) in spiritual practice.......when used properly they can push back the Ego enough to allow you to meet the God within. These sacraments are the closest thing to "real magic" there is on this planet.

Unless each of you has used them in a proper respectful manner- you don't really have the right to condemn their use! It's no accident that these compounds are everywhere in Nature- including your own body. Why would the human brain easily pass these molecules to your brain where receptors readily accept them and show you things that seem to be impossible. Impossibly glorious visions can give way to the ultimate experience of God Realization.

Trust me- There is NOTHING that compares to Remembering that You Are God.

ANYTHING......ANYTHING that has even a remote chance of doing this should be celebrated! Not criminalized.
The Powers That Be will do everything in their power to keep magic out of your hands. They would much rather you get drunk and watch sports or whatever the distraction of the day is.

ALL THAT MEANS NOTHING.
How many folks do you know that actively seek Spiritual Awakening of any kind???

What the Hell?
This is the most important thing there is to do in Your life !!!!!!!

Does "Seek Ye FIRST the Kingdom of God" ring a bell????

How about "The Kingdom of God lies within Yourself" ????

Geez.....I don't think Christ could have been any more concise!

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING WITH YOUR "LIFE"!!!!

YOU MUST WAKE THE HELL UP OR YOU'LL BE STUCK ON THIS ROCK UNTIL YOU DO.

For Chrissakes!!!! You are GOD!!!.

It's time to REMEMBER!

As for Method?

There is so much BS out there that many people are lost and don't even know where to begin. If there is alot of $$$ involved you can bet it's bogus. If you have been searching your whole life, and have always been drawn to metaphysics- you are on the right path. Feel out various disciplines and try what you are attracted to!

To Each His Own.

Awakening isn't supposed to be a ton of work! If you try to force it you will only push it away. Just ask your higher self to guide you in the right direction.....don't expect an exterior God or person to make it happen......it's all about YOU.

Because in reality YOU are all that there is.

To the naysayers or church people that are sure I will burn in Hell- (bless your hearts I love you all!)
I have a Big Question for you-

Have you EVER in your WHOLE LIFE been dumbstruck with AWE?
On your knees with your mouth hanging open, eyes wide, unable to speak- with tears streaming down your face?

(Think Saul on the way to Damascus)
And all you can think is OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS is what a TRUE AWAKENING is REALLY like.

There is NO DOUBT of what has happened.....in case you think "maybe that meditation experience was kindof an enlightenment?" Yea, well WRONG.
If IT happens....You will KNOW exactly what it is. You will never be the same. Many who awaken will have a very hard time re-integrating into "normal life"

Because the truth has been revealed.
Reality itself is forever changed.
You have AWOKEN.
And You REMEMBER.
You remember WHO YOU REALLY ARE.
You feel like you have come HOME!......to your TRUE home, not this plastic fake reality you plow through every day.
And it is SO BEAUTIFUL. SO BLISSFUL. SO WONDERFUL BEYOND ANY HUMAN EXPRESSION.

And you REALIZE..AND KNOW w/o any doubt that.......... YOU ARE GOD.

THIS is what Awakening is REALLY LIKE.

When you awaken- there is not even a shred of doubt what has happened. It will instantly become the most solid fact of your existence. From that point forward in your life it will be every other thought.

This is what I call a "KNOW". Not a hope, faith, or belief....but an ABSOLUTE..NO DOUBT...FACT.

I do not claim "Enlightenment"= as I believe this term describes one who has made the jump permanently. Most who experience spiritual awakening get dragged back to "normal" life by the Ego. I have been in "God Mode" many times- I hope that one day (when I am ready) God Mode will stick.

Thanks for listening- hope this helps someone.

Namaste!

Boypony

(and no I'm not a Brony)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I believe that it is unproductive to worry/care about the words of other people. I would assume that you have chosen a path that suits your own personal goals; and the best thing you can do is pursue those goals as a independent and unique individual.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Dragonfly79, are you having an issue with your legg at the moment? I'd say the bottom part, from your foot to below your knee? I don't see it to have been broken but it came to my mind. Normally when that happens there's an issue. I'd say the right one, but the voice is telling me it is the left.

Hehe, I also see skateshoes, short pants and white socks.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Boypony

Somehow, your sensibility hits all the right chords with me, Boypony, although I can't say I have been spiritually "awakened", much less "enlightened" to claim alignment with any position.
If there is an enlightened or awakened soul in ATS who is kind enough to hold my hands and show me what awakened or enlightened state is like (free of charge, of course
), I would be very much obliged. Personally, I am still struggling with the basic idea that we must exist in the first place.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Interesting, but off-topic.
What does the voice tell you about his state of Enlightenment?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join