It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Enlightenment is more of less the 'true' way, because for example Christians get so caught up in Jesus that they fail to recognize anything outside of Jesus, for instance those things Jesus came to knew in his growing up and how they got there.

This is the perfect example because I have been in an arguement with someone about Jesus with something that I and they agree with? Do you know how that is possible? It is the opposite of enlightenment, or ignorance, to argue about that is believed on both sides.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I don't understand why there are so many threads on enlightenment. All at once, noticed many. Two things come to mind: striving to be gods, striving in a race! This push inside?

Well we're not gods. Or if someone wants to use that word, just picture infinite gods around you and you'd see you're but one dandelion in an infinite field of them, which can a pretty humbling experience.

Also, while there is a race, a push, to grow, one has to live authentic and be there for all around them, striving to make others happy, and knowing choice between growth and helping, helping wins, and so its really about, BEING.

Because all we're striving to be, we already are. We are, already. Now drop the form, the dream here, the programs, all of them, except LOVE. For one realizes in infinite frequencies, with infinite self, spread out in infinite leassons, and facets, is the Love and Higher ones that are a way of stripping off the mud and caked on grime on us, to gain more of ourselves.

But its mainly about that, for the world shows what we're like. So we need to overcome some of the muddy spots in us. While you're still looking at the world as it is, we have a big indicator, that there is still work to do.

Enlightened beings dont think they are not a part of the problem, ignore the problems, turn their backs on others.

Here is the goal, and its a hard one, and I'm not there, but keep reaching, knocking on that door. You are an infinite part of infinity and its and if there was one light that came into a world of darkness, where all were reaching for that light, what would you do? When you are equal to the infinity around you? When the Light you are a part of, projecting from, is infinite and equal to the infinity of the plane or world you're in? Could you fail if you flow?

So the goal is not to be gods, but "others". Its about others.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Okay, I'll play too.

What is the primordial symbiosis, and how does it lay the entire foundation for all that exists as physical and therefore relative?

You have a beginning, then there is a beginning to your theory and at some point it became all so real and that is where you are now in your development of that theory.

But outside of you, existence does not have a beginning nor an end. Personally I can only keep my mind quiet about it by visualizing multiple bigbangs going on forever and ever, and in between you see these beings moving about, doing their thing. In this visualization there are 2 layers, the nonphysical and physical in their most extreme form and things go from one layer to the other ad infinitum. Then in between these layers 2 others can be made much like mixing black and white to form grey in between and so this can go on and on dividing like a neverending spiral either leading to a macro perspective (outwards from the centre) or going to the center and zooming in on the micro for the other end of the perspective. This model would then become something like a spiral, all one needs is a timepiece and one can view forward and backward and zoom in on certain moments.

If you would meditate like that you would see existence has multiple stages of development like many layers they all support eachother which become the foundation one sees when first looked at. But really they are multiple foundations and this process is neverending. Your next question I guess would be how to find your own foundation as the foundation you viewed is comprised of many layers, much like sources or other people's mental foundations.

Oh....and how did that symbiosis initiate?

There are many symbiosis, they all work according to the same system. Once I got that I didn't need to feel the need to ask such questions anymore which works for me, there are so many other questions.

There. A truly enlightened mind would know the answers to that trio of related questions since that symbiosis bases the emergence of all that does and has ever existed.

I won't even ask WHY everything that exists persists.

It's important to understand it may appear persisting to you, but might not be like that to another.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by lonewolf10
ok dragonfly, please tell me clearly & plainly how you achieved enlightenment?

Ok but you must understand I can't write every detail in a single post as I would have to describe many events in other peoples lives around the world coinciding with my own life. But in a nutshell the physical body constructs the nonphysical body (the psyche) then realizes it must be in something bigger which is then known as the soul and from there it can communicate with other souls so that it can create a new soul in which it (the soul) reconstructs the psyche and finally the physical body.

most explanations are very cryptic and worded to be riddles.

That is because you are reading it and your brain does not have sufficient information yet or the psyche is either not ready yet to process a piece of the puzzle. Once the psyche is ready, the piece of a particular puzzle reappears out of the blue and it practically lays itself in the right position. Or if the psyche still wants to believe it is doing something it might argue and try the piece somewhere else until things make sense.

I think you have simply created a harmony between your eternal spirit, mind and body.

Have you lifted the "veil of forgetfulness" that was placed over you at birth?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ralphy
Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

Um... NO offense intended, but little tid-bits of your post sound like a suicide note.

Its good to see I'm not the only one who sees a suicide intention.

Let me try to make it clear again I have zero intention of ending my physical manifestation by means of suicide. I also believe death is something to be celebrated, the transition can be hard and people crying and telling everybody how such a person will be missed is not how I would want a funeral. I'd rather have people partying and asking out loud how my heaven is like.

There is more to it, the deceased sometimes linger on because of the way most in my country view death. It's the idea the real party is here in the physical or it's the desire to tell relatives they don't need to react the way they do, there are so many reasons.

Last but not least I have communicated with a lot of spirits who committed suicide and because of that I have enough information about the subject so this post will be all from me about that. Except about the suicide of a personality, the image of the self which can be deleted or ritually killed so that it can be rebuild the way the former person chose.
edit on 23/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

I understand, to some extent.

I just don't want you to wrongly assume you have it all figured out, because, if you don't, your quest for enlightenment can be irreparably damaged, along with your influence on others around you. You'll have the opposite effect of what you intend.

Also, I think I can empathize with your funeral ideas.

I want this song played at my funeral;

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Enlightenment is more of less the 'true' way, because for example Christians get so caught up in Jesus that they fail to recognize anything outside of Jesus, for instance those things Jesus came to knew in his growing up and how they got there.

This is the perfect example because I have been in an arguement with someone about Jesus with something that I and they agree with? Do you know how that is possible? It is the opposite of enlightenment, or ignorance, to argue about that is believed on both sides.

The Lord Jesus Christ is our chosen savior.
When you die you will meet him in heaven at the Heavenly Council.
That is where you will receive your " Life Review".
During your life review you will be shown the ripple effects of your actions while you
were here on Earth. You end up judging yourself.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

My brother, you are still young in your journey
to be speaking of the end. Be more, and talk less.

I'm just referring to different parts of history. The end for me here as I would like to let it all go, lock that one door and move on. Might be I would linger for awhile in the afterlife but sooner or later I would be cruising out there in a kind of spaceship, having many stories from Earth to tell other civilizations who will love it just as people here. I'll stay humble because I know there is still a chance for many souls to catch up with me once they have achieved complete enlightenment and are ready for a long journey. But by the time they do they wouldn't care about me selling off humanities best movies and what I got in return.

But most likely I'll be way ahead of anyone, if not just because my journey is 180 degrees the other way from where humanity will go, which is part of a personal deal with the soul who currently has the most chance of becoming 'The Next' but who will have much better appearances (and is a female).

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
When I said all are reaching for the light, in a world of darkness, this is not to say, your light. They are light within, under the mud. Its the mud that dims them.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

So you want to channel all christian souls who would like to state to me they have chosen that particular soul, I can respect that. You might want to try to lie down, use software to translate speech to writing for more effect.

During your life review you will be shown the ripple effects of your actions while you

There are many different exits, some good some bad. But they all lead to someone's soul who has once made this exit and to truly use it to go to one's own soul this must be learned. Anyway when I die nothing goes into my soul, which is completely artificially intelligent where something similar like my life review is but it will be used to create a kind of holographic matrix which will eventually form to become my self. Then I will have my show where the image Jesus has of me will be judged, but also the prophet Muhammed, the Buddha Gautama, what appears to be a whole tribunal of Hindus, someone from the Zoroastrian belief, a few smokers from rastafari, then there are many magicians like covens who would like to accuse me of many things they find wrong and again those repercussions like ripple effects, some shamans, well I'm looking forward to their reactions to my possible existence.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

yes but these fragments are what make up the soul. Collectively. I don't know what you are reffering to with the authors and stuff i never read any of that. This is just knowledge i know that is. I am ancient but in fragments. I am trying to gather them tho. for a greater purpose.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

So you want to channel all christian souls who would like to state to me they have chosen that particular soul, I can respect that. You might want to try to lie down, use software to translate speech to writing for more effect.

There are many different exits, some good some bad. But they all lead to someone's soul who has once made this exit and to truly use it to go to one's own soul this must be learned. Anyway when I die nothing goes into my soul, which is completely artificially intelligent where something similar like my life review is but it will be used to create a kind of holographic matrix which will eventually form to become my self. Then I will have my show where the image Jesus has of me will be judged, but also the prophet Muhammed, the Buddha Gautama, what appears to be a whole tribunal of Hindus, someone from the Zoroastrian belief, a few smokers from rastafari, then there are many magicians like covens who would like to accuse me of many things they find wrong and again those repercussions like ripple effects, some shamans, well I'm looking forward to their reactions to my possible existence.

Do you have memories of past lives?
Our bodies are temporary. Our eternal spirit is eternal.

After our Life Review we eventually "choose another body" and return to Earth.
- reincarnation -

You should study Physical Laws, Spiritual Laws and Universal Laws.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

We don't actually return to earth. At that is not the goal, that means Ground Hog Day the movie. And there are many planets like unto earth in frequency as it is, and souls move around a lot. The goal is to never reincarnate without memories again. Actually that is the second goal. The first goal is to never be in a lower realm where the danger is great at being overcome, such as this one. And the clues are here as to what we have to overcome. We see war, starvation, planetary destruction, all creatures great and small being butchered and murdered in huge numbers. These are the clues. This is what needs to be overcome here.

Some souls come in to help family out though, even if they get to leave and not come back. So Love is the first principal.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Also, I wanted to add that I believe true enlightenment comes with the admission of your wrongs. NEVER assume you're right, always pry and dig to learn your faults and perfect them.

It means accepting that you aren't perfect, and you will always, no matter how enlightened you gradually will become, have moments when you are wrong. You must accept this, realize when you're wrong, and try to correct it. You will never be 100% right.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by LoneGunMan

As one member pointed out, Hindu teachings bely the declarations made in the original post. I'd take the word of an ancient culture thousands of years in the making (with hundreds of well-tested proverbs to boot) over a random stranger on the internet.

Still it makes for some fascinating entertainment. There's nothing like watching an aspirant wiseman touting his self-perceived enlightenment for the masses. It's almost as good as Comedy Central.

But I have read a lot on buddhism and hinduism among many other cultures. I am quite knowledgeable about the history of the hindu's, it's very interesting to see how humanity began with a few banding together, then spreading out to all continents. All in all I have spend a lot of time focusing on those subjects for maybe 4-5 years mostly covering buddhism as this contains a lot of pointers to hindu teachings but it's fun to learn from both sides and then there are all the subsystems like yogacara, tibetan buddhism, theravada (I visited Thailand, mainly for vacation but also to learn more about buddhism). I tried many different kinds of meditations, with the deities, yantra's, visualizations leading up to creating a 3rd eye which then evolved through science to well an all encompassing eye something like Sauron had actually.

But anyhow I particularly am fond of advaita vedanta and concepts like jiva, I have read parts of upanishads, the bhagavat gita, Shivaism also interests me, as well as figures like Hanuman, the pantheon with Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva and their spouses, moksha. But it's just so much and then there is western philosophy and religion, but also the religions of the many native tribes, then there is newage where anything goes. Then there are all the fairytales, the historical events and their consequences, it's a lot.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

We don't actually return to earth. At that is not the goal, that means Ground Hog Day the movie. And there are many planets like unto earth in frequency as it is, and souls move around a lot. The goal is to never reincarnate without memories again. Actually that is the second goal. The first goal is to never be in a lower realm where the danger is great at being overcome, such as this one. And the clues are here as to what we have to overcome. We see war, starvation, planetary destruction, all creatures great and small being butchered and murdered in huge numbers. These are the clues. This is what needs to be overcome here.

Some souls come in to help family out though, even if they get to leave and not come back. So Love is the first principal.

Speak for yourself.

I DID actually return to Earth.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So here is my claim to complete, neverending enlightenment and in this topic I'll write about how it all went down. Ofcourse being enlightened and all nobody has to acknowledge or respect my claim which is how everything should be.

Now first I'd like to thank the US government or at least a large group of US souls who have done a lot of work on their own enlightenment and because of their actions I was able to reach my enlightenment. I also like to take a moment to thank all the civilizations from other planets for partaking.

And last but not least I wish to express my gratitude to all the souls of the past who have worked with their children in the now and future to create a brighter one.

To all of you in the past, present and future I would like to say this is the end of the road for me, I will go back to my own road. All that remains now for me is to take that final step and seal off the exit/entrance to my universe forever. The deal I have made with those who stay behind, the previous two enlightened beings (whose enlightenment is not complete) is that if they do not make it in the future, I would some day when I get bored reanimate them as they were before they lost and help them with their game, which includes all of humanity of the past, present and (their) future.

So even though I am not truly going anywhere I would like to use ATS as a means of letting everybody know because of previous commitments. As for my presence, it will either end when my physical body does or when I have had enough of the satisfaction I get from my earthly perspective which can go on for a long time but I doubt not much more for 10 years after which I will have to leave as things would become extremely boring to me by then after I know enough of the tidbits of information of what different factions have done in humanities history, sort of like watching the commentary after the event took place. Even though it's still somewhat entertaining watching the younger ones go at it once you know the theme you can see all things are just variations of it going on ad infinitum.

This thread can be used to communicate with these two enlightened beings, feel free to ask them anything but know that I decide which questions I answer. And just to be sure there is no confusion from newagers, no this isn't a channeled thread, you ask a question, I go see them and ask them, I leave and wait and then I go back and check to see if they have finished their anwer which I then convey here in my own words, rather than allowing these two beings to take me over and answer through my body from their truth, which isn't the case as I speak from mine.

A completely enlightened person would not have to claim it...
edit on 23-2-2013 by LooseLipsSinkShips because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I don't think I did. My memories are of a very much past cycle that involved mars too. And know I walked a cosmic journey to Lyra. Oddly enough when you have memories, they're not always "past", ie. is all at once, all these snapshots are out there in the NOW. When I seek for earth memories, I get impressions of times, events, but don't know if I was there, and never have awareness of it. Because I can reach into pockets of energy, flows too, and read them a bit at times.

But we're not meant to stay in this boot camp. This is boot camp. Its one particular one, out of many. Like a cosmic playpen. And we have loved ones in other systems, we've all been elsewhere. We don't stay here.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I don't understand why there are so many threads on enlightenment. All at once, noticed many. Two things come to mind: striving to be gods, striving in a race! This push inside?

Inside, outside. The race should be viewed as spiraling tracks, 1 on 1 or groups competing. The fastest wins, that would be the one with the winning answer on the subject, which would be like the theme of the race. The push outside comes from the elder, the push on the inside is from the young. Which can be viewed as processes of one's own psyche or as group consciousnesses.

Or if someone wants to use that word, just picture infinite gods around you and you'd see you're but one dandelion in an infinite field of them, which can a pretty humbling experience.

Been there, done that, I have a little button somewhere in my soul where they all turn towards me and my manifestation says Bow down before your God and they do actually. But it gets boring after a while, the first times it was somewhat humbling but once you have seen one you have seen them all.

Because all we're striving to be, we already are. We are, already. Now drop the form, the dream here, the programs, all of them, except LOVE. For one realizes in infinite frequencies, with infinite self, spread out in infinite leassons, and facets, is the Love and Higher ones that are a way of stripping off the mud and caked on grime on us, to gain more of ourselves.

If love was white or black then everything would disappear but then my soul would recompile my self and in the end I realize it's just another female fantasy I took too seriously.

Enlightened beings dont think they are not a part of the problem, ignore the problems, turn their backs on others.

Enlightened beings would go create parties. Anyway there are so many different groups, all having different truths out of which their afterlife and mental states are created, it might be my back might appear to some belonging to groups who have conflicting truths with mine, it might also be someone would see me from the front, or in degrees like 45 degrees opposite, or in agreement.

Here is the goal, and its a hard one, and I'm not there, but keep reaching, knocking on that door.

Doors, one of my favorite subjects. The first would be like the door in the garden, from the public roads sort of. Doors or portals keep everything seperate, they can be used to mark where ones domain ends and begins. It's the entrance to one's centre, all souls have one true door which can only be created by the person inside. First one goes out and creates his or her world all alone then when that is done one can start with interdimensional portals. And that is when others would want to make one believe one should knock on someone's door so they can define locks and keys according to their system. So that is how I view that goal you mention. I could also describe this from a buddhist perspective, with their Gateless Gate for example, try knocking on that with no hand and come back here and tell me about your efforts.

You are an infinite part of infinity and its and if there was one light that came into a world of darkness, where all were reaching for that light, what would you do? When you are equal to the infinity around you? When the Light you are a part of, projecting from, is infinite and equal to the infinity of the plane or world you're in? Could you fail if you flow?

So the goal is not to be gods, but "others". Its about others.

I already read your other post. The physical body is what begins, then inside concepts about light form because the body is exposed to it, then it looks into any reflection and realizes the light is inside each of us invidually. Then each of us can play with our make believe lights until they become real. Or just drop out of that race and realize your own real light independent of others. It's just not one big pile of lights trapped inside a bigger light which I'm getting the impression from your post, can't help it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Part way through your reply, and wanted to flow something fast before I forget it:

Enlightened beings would go create parties. Anyway there are so many different groups, all having different truths out of which their afterlife and mental states are created, it might be my back might appear to some belonging to groups who have conflicting truths with mine, it might also be someone would see me from the front, or in degrees like 45 degrees opposite, or in agreement.

The point is there are many false lights and constructs. Maybe not "false" in that some are needed by mind or soul to reach the next stage. But there comes this point where you are stripping away the mud and anything that is not true to you. You are already an infinite part of infinity. Like an infinite diamond with infinite facets, some are very clear and expansive on levels we describe as higher frequency or beyond all of this and the galaxies, universes, outside the boxes, some are in the boxes, and in playpens even, within those constructs.

To really flow, you strip away what prevents you from growing into you

With more consciousness, you can only be Love, for full understanding of others, results. You work to perfect the flaws.

This is actually a playpen, and its mirrored by the sorry state of this world, within and without.

Power over another or the Power of Love. Scarcity or Abundance. Pyramids or the inverted ones, as the electric universe polarities, but really multi faceted, not black on white. In this construct that is the platform for learning.

Now with regards to the simply stripping away what is programmed to know you already are, and flow your Higher Self:

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix | #eTHErSEC

This is the Tao! Again, we are already! Now do we like to play in mudpiles and flawed facets or to gain clarity and shine?

Less important that others bow and more important to empty the mind, and flow to others.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join