It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights/orbs seem to be teleporting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Ok it is scanned into the computer now but I just realized I have no idea how to post it on ATS. I will send you a U2U.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wevebeenassimilated

U have to got to tools, and click on ats uploads. When that done, click on the pic and copy the url, and when u type up the post, click on image at the top and paste the url. It might be the bottom url when ur clcikin on the upload.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

I kno, but I kinda of like the fact that choose an amberish colour, specially since the chinese lanterns have the amber colour as well. I saw an orb once, and they are quite beautiful even scary at the same time. The only thing I think that different is how they glow, cause I did see a disk inside the glow. When they move, it kinda of like they have a tail, and as if gravity has no burden on them.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

That very well may have been the case. Since there was about a 2 second delay from when the first would disappear, and the next would appear.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Geetface

Yea, I don't think ships are capable of teleportation for a few reasons. When I think of teleportation, I think of star trek or star gate. U would need to enter that point where u would de-materialize, and the exit point to re-materialize. If they don't have a proper exit point, they could wind up anywhere, like a wall, a star, maybe another dimension perhaps.

I think them cloaking themselves and just reappearin at another spot, would give off the illusion of teleporting. There could of also been more then one.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There was definitely more than one, whatever they were. We would see several at the same time. Teleporting may an inaccurate term, but they were definitely doing something I'd never seen before...apparently disappearing, and then reappearing 1-2 miles away.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Geetface because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Telepathy is REAL

I don't know why I added this guy on Facebook. I think it was probably to tell him that he wasn't telepathic but most likely schizophrenic (I do things like that sometimes). Anyway, I don't know him, don't even remember when I added him or what the hell I was thinking but he shared his blog today. It makes for some interesting reading at least...

telepathy-vinko-rajic.blogspot.gr...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Wow thats the b-wing fighter.. really great picture ...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

lol. Thx.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join