It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Naska Lines: An Alien Blueprint. (amazing discovery!)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

Excellent post, OP! I've always been more interested in the triangular and geometric / non-animal Nazca lines - they are very interesting to me. The giant animal petroglyphs seem almost disconnected from the others, like cave drawings next to an engineer's or architect's schematics, I would agree. I appreciate your time and effort - it is a massive undertaking. What software are you using?

It is a very logical line of inquiry to follow the lines and see where they lead - we may never know their true import, but I'm guessing that whomever made them didn't do so just for the heck of it. Tracing them to see the patterns, and looking at them with several viewpoints, may lead to some fascinating theories! I especially like hearing from folks who are in the engineering / architectural / computer / electrical engineering fields - I want to see what strikes them as interesting.

One thing is for sure - they were certainly important to someone, once upon a time. S & F!

peace,
AB

Maybe the animal glyphs indicate which "schematic" or "diagram" or which part of one you're looking at, like labels. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

It sounds to me that they would have given a reference to how deep everything should be. Possibly the mountains around them are the opposite of the depth. They seem to be all throughout different valleys and such. It wouldn't be to accurate because of changes in terrain but it could be a good place to start. Take a terrain map and invert it for your depths.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Is the alien going to kill us all?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm still not entirely sure what all the hubbub is, and what has been discovered (or, why this has so many stars).

Dammit.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ZEV93

Well they certainly were not made by ancient man. I'm sorry but if you see the one where the entire mountain top was carved off you may change your mind.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
I'm still not entirely sure what all the hubbub is, and what has been discovered (or, why this has so many stars).

Dammit.

I think you are missing the point. This has to be the largest thing ever made by man. It's ancient and still unexplainable. This thread is proof that the Nazka lines are not just simple animal drawings and shapes that a child can draw. It is something better, bigger.. massive. Whether it is technological or not, who knows but It is not simple. It could be a very educated and advanced depiction of something in the past that was of such massive importance they made this. That's one theory. All I know is, It's weird.

Remember, It's far from completion.
edit on 15-2-2013 by FuzzyNintendo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Very interesting approach, I've never seen them traced before.

S+F for thinking outside the box.

I agree that the runway theory makes no sense because interstellar craft aren't likely to need one. Would be very cool to these 3d rendered.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

Outlining on 2 sides every line isn't necessary imo. Helpful in some areas but over complex in others.

some lines on the map at the link are done that way. regardless the entirety of the system is mapped and the center points of all the different spokes proves to me this was a city.
it has the same type system as European rail traffic.

the big flat areas could have been planting

the spirals at the end of certain areas are the type used to collect water if you read some survival mags..

old ancient city. Given how there's "no weather" in that area, this just has a "who the heck knows"

b

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

I'm honestly in the same position. There are a bunch of lines, which some people have drawn more lines over, and then everyone else has decided looks like something - from Starships to 3D schematics to the Da Vinci Code - you take your pick. Everyone else has.

I'm going with the results of a giant KerPlunk game.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Okay, I'll post this link... See anything in comparison with the Nazca/Nazka lines? Could be entirely irrelevant, but it made me ponder so... Look at the link and then at the pic posted below that you are in progress with...

peace,
AB

Look at this & Compare

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RainDownOnMe23

Not sure if anyone answered you, but once you do 20 posts if will let you flag threads.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

The Egyptian hieroglyph that looks like a land speeder out of star wars and a helicopter has been debunked 1,000 times. One pharaoh wrote over the inscription made by another pharaoh, that's all. Here is one site, out of hundreds, that explain it. heiroglyph debunked

If it was a schematic of any kind it would contain some sort of key to show scale, or some way to show proper orientation and depth. Without a scale or proper orientation we are looking at lines in the dirt. I do think that the lines are some kind of message though, great find!

Any math geeks out there? Math in many way's, is the universal language. If aliens or an ancient culture wanted to communicate a complex message, it would make sense that they would utilize math. Has anyone tried imputing the lines into a computer and coming up with some kind of mathematical formula. The line's may be some sort of mathematical message. Since we clearly don't have the whole picture, there may be some benefit to comparing lines of equations that are present from the Lines with commonly known and applied equations we use today. Just like deciphering an ancient language, you would then be able to make educated guesses regarding how to organize the messages. In theory at some point some sort of grammar would present itself. Reducing the lines to math may be the most scientific way of looking at this phenomenon as it is not dependent on subjective aesthetic interpretation. I never made it past calculus, so I'm not sure if what i'm saying holds any water.
edit on 15-2-2013 by IndianaJoe because: none

edit on 15-2-2013 by IndianaJoe because: none

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitora
Awesome thread. Pareidolia runs rampant, but trying to "see in 3D" is interesting...

Here's an old snapshot I had saved on my PC from Google Earth of a spot in the middle of Nazca...

I swear it almost looks like a little alien with tubes going through it.

Here it is colored in...

I suck at tracing, but you get it...
edit on 2/15/13 by Kitora because: (no reason given)

My guess is the naska lines were created by aliens to recount the horrors of Atlantis. And what they did to us. So that later we would read upon all this. And make decisive actions to free humanity. I honestly think that all those random lines are the streets of Atlantis lol. And its basically trying to tell you a story of who made us, where did we come from. And what happened to us. Just my speculation!

Also i want to add. those are symbols for dna, see the 2 helix strains linked together by membranes. Genetic manipulation.
edit on 15-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

if you notice the bottom left corner in partcular. the part you kinda just *boxed* in red i think. those in individual circles. Looks like a dna strain ever being unwound or spliced into cell membrains?
edit on 15-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Is anyone familiar with the Polar Coordinate system? Polar Coordinate System

Polar Coordinate's are similar to the more familiar Cartesian Coordinate system but are strictly 2d in nature. All of the objects, notably the spirals seen in various depictions, are easily to model from this system of math. Current application of Polar Coordinates include navigation and gravitational modeling. Most interestingly Polar Coordinates are integral in modeling the receipt of radio signals and in particular are used to model microphone pick up patterns. A mathematical examination of these lines and figures may be enlightening. If the lines and figures are reduced to their mathematical components, in theory we could compare the equations to current mathematical equations that we used to model radio receptiveness and a gravity wells. Unlike a Cartesian system where you would need an origin to properly model an equation (crack the code if you will), Polar Coordinate's function based on standard alignment and distances and therefore can be solved with less information. If you wanted to convey a complex message, over time, you would want to use a system that can be solved with a limited amount of information, out of fear that an integral part of an equation may be lost. It would make absolute sense to utilize Polar Coordinates to convey such a message because each component is relative to another component, therefore you don't need to start at a point of origin. In essence you can solve the equation without 0, its a code that doesn't need a key to crack.

If you think of math of a language, these lines would share an identical grammar to equations that we use every day based on Polar Coordinate System math. From this perspective it would be totally possible to analyze what message, if any, the lines may contain. I find it interesting that the same math you would use to draw a massive 2 dimensional diagram, is the same exact math you would use to chart methods of interstellar communication and navigation.
edit on 15-2-2013 by IndianaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I get the strong feeling that once all of it is traced out, put together in a single file and then projected onto a black background, we will be looking at a massive three dimensional picture. I can see several snippets of it already. The art looks impressive. What we need are a group of people dedicated to making this happen. OP should quadrant off sections of the puzzle he/she hasn't completed yet and pass it out to people willing to help. I would be the first to volunteer if I had the software to do so.

Also, if someone has a link or info on a detailed survey of the entire site, that may save a whole hell of a lot of time. I searched for one and found nothing.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Also, some plain ole topographical surveys of the site would be handy. That may solve the issue of scale some folks have. Use the natural contours and interpolate them. It appears to utilize the natural terrain in places to give the illusion of depth.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

The pic you posted of the lines running along side the river bed... if you turn the photo clockwise 45°, you will see sets of lines running down in the middle along the length of the picture... but more interesting to me are the other sets of lines further away from the river bed. Notice that they all run to a similar length and stop. On the ground these sets of lines are vast distances apart. Separated by mountains even. Yet they all run the same length. This is definitely art. Viewed from above. I get the impression of flowing robes or something similar. The lines are all straight...but there are so many, running at such weird angles, they give the impression of curvature. Sorta like pixelation.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

First time posting made an account just to reply to this so sorry if this is no help at all:L but if you look at it the other way it looks like the "portal" is sending the light out of it to push the spaceship ? Could be some thing to do with a new energy?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The prevailing view would have you believe they are randomly done by wind-blown rocks, veering at precise 'turns'...

A99

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

You are thinking of the wrong site. I know the site you speak of (although I cannot recall the name). It isn't Nazca. It this were the case, that same wind would have blown these lines away after these thousands of years. Nazca's weather is almost non existent. Ideal for this sort of art to appear.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join