It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Naska Lines: An Alien Blueprint. (amazing discovery!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by grobi77
reply to post by yampa

Isn't this the "cut off" mountain top?

BTW, is there a mainstream/scientific explanation for the missing top of the mountain?
I only know the theories from Erich von Däniken and Giorgio Tsoukalos...

Does anyone have a link for me? I don't want to derail this thread...I'm just curious

Thanks in advance!

Its not a cut off mountain top its a messa.
Do a google image searc for "flat topped mountains" or "messa's"

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Ya I don't know OP...you could be wasting your time but after looking at what you have done I must admit that some of them actually resemble something. Could it be coincidence? I saw a few that looked a like a space ship of some sort and the spirals would indicate the portal/worm hole they would use to travel.

Again...we are assuming the lines on the surface is all there is to it. How deep do they go? Are they foundations of ancient buildings long since buried? I think it's not just the surface that needs to be examined, but what lies beneath. If these lines have lasted as long as some people think, then they would likely have more meaning to them than what we can see in pictures.
edit on 14-2-2013 by DragonFire1024 because: typo

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Great work on this, very interesting! Like someone said before it kinda looks like some lines are meant to viewed from a 2D perspective while some lines are viewed in a 3D perspective. Maybe if you tilt those that look to be 3D and overlay them with the 2D ones some kinda a 3D schematic will "pop-up"...would be massive work though.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Solomon supposedly had airships. People and non-humans have been in our atmophere for some time. Ancient tales of sky ships abound throughout history. The Mahabarata is a perfect example. It talks of vimana or flying houses, comparable to modern UFO sightings. This was over 13,000 years ago. Long before the global flood. We are not the first to fly, or travel the heavens.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
hi,
I think you've got a great idea to draw out every single line, and yes I'm sure its a major job. Wish I had time to help!
Some of the images are intriguing to say the least. I have long been fascinated with these strange markings which can only be appreciated from way up high and also agree that some of the markings look like schematics, blueprints or even star systems.

One question though... particularly for this pic...

I see many other lines which are not marked... some look like continuations of lines you have marked... so I'm wondering if you marking every single line or how do you decide which is an ancient line and what isn't?

Keep up the good work and I hope some of the more educated here may find a pattern in the markings one day!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Aren't mesas formed by weathering and erosion and have usually really steep slopes?
The nazca area isn't famous for it's intense weather...maybe it was in the past...

Anyway, thank you for answering

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hey FuzzyNintendo!

Starred & Flagged for one of the most interesting posts I've ever seen on ATS. I can't believe no one has ever considered doing this before. I hope you can find someone to help you take on this colossal task, because I believe the end results will be absolutely mind blowing!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

Excellent post, OP! I've always been more interested in the triangular and geometric / non-animal Nazca lines - they are very interesting to me. The giant animal petroglyphs seem almost disconnected from the others, like cave drawings next to an engineer's or architect's schematics, I would agree. I appreciate your time and effort - it is a massive undertaking. What software are you using?

It is a very logical line of inquiry to follow the lines and see where they lead - we may never know their true import, but I'm guessing that whomever made them didn't do so just for the heck of it. Tracing them to see the patterns, and looking at them with several viewpoints, may lead to some fascinating theories! I especially like hearing from folks who are in the engineering / architectural / computer / electrical engineering fields - I want to see what strikes them as interesting.

One thing is for sure - they were certainly important to someone, once upon a time. S & F!

peace,
AB

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by yampa
This one is pretty sweet!

Yep that's the one I was talking about , looks a lot spaceship-ish , doesn't it
? I know that a lot of times we see what we want to see but heck if that was shown to me on a piece of paper without any context and I would have been asked what I see I would say spaceship or a very sophisticated boat , but it does resemble more a spaceship than a boat
.. To be clear I do not say that it has to be a space ship , it might just be a coincidence...

edit on 14/2/13 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I would highly suggest screen shoting these images out of google earth and using photo shop or some other program to do the drawing, if you are drawing in google earth it will take you alot longer and you risk loosing your work and also as you have mentioned you cant really edit your maps.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienjuggalo
In this one It looks to me like a half drawn 3-d image. very cool

Thats exactly what i was about to post. Nice spot!.

some of it looks like egyptian hieroglyphics, pretty neat

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

? I know that a lot of times we see what we want to see but heck if that was shown to me on a piece of paper without any context and I would have been asked what I see I would say spaceship .. To be clear I do not say that it has to be a space ship , it might just be a coincidence...

call me crazy, but it looks more like light, or a lazer being focused between the triangles (which dont look all completed) and it meets at that far right to create a portal of some type

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Someone has probably already mentioned this before concerning these unusual lines on the landscape but they look a lot like electrical schematics to me.
Like this:

I was about to say that. Maybe it could be some kind of computer, instead of silicon they used the earth. Maybe conductive material can be found within the lines.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Great thread! Very interesting take on the Nazca lines. It made me think about the movie "Contact";
www.imdb.com...

Maybe it really is a blueprint, but we don't understand it, because we don't "think like a Vegan" ;-)

Could be interesting to see if the Nasca lines really are 3D blueprints? Wonder if there is any software outthere which could trace the lines, try all possible combinations, and see what could come out of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Im pretty sure the problem you're having with "overlapping lines" is the fact all these images are meant to be rendered in 3D.

you really need a computer program to map all these lines, which i'm sure they have, and i'm sure they've done

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyNintendo

I started to trace the lines and it just looked like chaos. It wasn't until I deleted my work and started over.. this time paying special attention to which lines cross over and which ones cross under.. Knowing this, there was only one thing I could do.. So Instead of tracing the lines, I outlined them on both sides... and presto!

Great ! I Thought in two ways to solve the problem:

1 - Drawing the lines in a software like Photoshop or Corel. By this way we could hide some lines in order to have better view. This take less work and more abstraction.

2 - Using a CAD software such as solidworks. This would help a lot to create models in a 3D perspective (assuming they are alien blueprints).

I would like to help.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by Thill

? I know that a lot of times we see what we want to see but heck if that was shown to me on a piece of paper without any context and I would have been asked what I see I would say spaceship .. To be clear I do not say that it has to be a space ship , it might just be a coincidence...

call me crazy, but it looks more like light, or a lazer being focused between the triangles (which dont look all completed) and it meets at that far right to create a portal of some type

Sorry can't see that , it just looks way to spaceship-ish to me with that outlining .. It even has bloody engines in the back where they should be

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
the last picture looks to me like airplanes. Really cool though. Hope it turns out to be something buildable. that would be awesome. like a star gate or something.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Very interesting post. Keep up the good work! I'll be excited to see the outcome.

Just curious though, why I clearly see the letters F, R, P, B and possible D in the lower center-right portion of this picture? Also a possible F or B, R and A can be seen lower and left of center. I didn't think the Naska people used our alphabet. Am I seeing things?

www.flickr.com...@N04/8472907202/in/photostream/
edit on 14-2-2013 by chrome413 because: (no reason given)

Edit: OK, that link doesn't work apparently and I have no idea how to embed a photo. In the link in the OP, it is the 6th photo I am talking about.
edit on 14-2-2013 by chrome413 because: my link doesn't work!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Do you mean Nazca?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join