It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acceptance Of Homosexuality Leads To Extinction

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Originally posted by luciddream
People are born gay, but i need to know more... on why it is happening.

Science is working on that.
I do believe that one day, we will know what makes people gay. I don't share your need to know. I actually don't CARE why they're gay. I don't care if someone is straight their whole lives and then, in their 40s, they "try" it and decide they're going to be gay.
Why does it matter?

Im not sure why people shy away from such topics, like it is a taboo to speak about it.

Let me assure you that such a discussion on ATS is only a vehicle for many to criticize and spew hatred. We are not scientists. All we can share are our experiences and beliefs on such matters. And some of those beliefs turn into hate speech REAL quick.
I don't know that the discussion would be taboo, but the hate speech that follows certainly is.

Let me ask you this: Are you as curious about what makes people left-handed? Might be something to reflect on.
edit on 2/13/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
I agree with the statement.

Homosexuality does leads to extinction. If we were all gay ..we'd stop reproducing and eventually die out in a few generations.

unless gay men started impregnating gay women all of a sudden.. but last I checked they don't like each other very much

edit on 13-2-2013 by infowarrior9970 because: corrections

So, by your logic, if you were to "accept homosexuality", you would be gay yourself and unable to reproduce.
If that's true, then you have some serious inner denial issues you need to contend with. Come out of the closet. You'll be much happier.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

No.

We must NEVER fear to discuss anything here on ATS, so long as we do it rationally, logically and diplomatically. Let those who spew hate from either side be taken to task by the moderators. We must not allow those whom use hate speech to silence the others from speaking up.

It is only through speaking up honestly that will we ever learn from each other, grow up and evolve. There is no sense to hide or sweep any issue under the carpet.

'Hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil' is the most stupid thing a human can do, for it will only allow those whom sought to end our freedom to speak up without fear or favor winning in the end, leading to our ignorance and regression.

Logic and reason rules the hearts and minds of mankind.

Let it flow....civilly, and let those whom speak hate from either side be taken note of and avoided.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have said in many many posts that the acceptance of homosexuality is part of the depopulation agenda of the progressives/liberals. Planned parenthood was started and is supported by progressives/liberals as a eugenics program to reduce the minority population; if you are progressive/lib do your research before you respond in anger.

I am not against homosexuals or abortion, in the 70's I had a friend who needed an abortion for health reasons and could not get one, and I do know there are genetic roots of homosexuality in about 3% of the population. However, there is homosexuality brought on by experiences and societal attitudes, which many people deny but is true also. And late term abortions where babies who could have been born alive and adopted have their skulls broken and brains sucked out or other equally heinous things happen to these poor children, and it is an abomination.

Many radical progressives/liberals think humans are a blight on the earth and should become extinct; others think the population for the sake of the "earth" should be reduced by up to 2/3 and are actively working toward this. Pushing homosexuality as a preferred lifestyle, beyond acceptance, which is what we see on TV and in the media will bring on the near extinction of the human species, which is an ideal of the progressive movement.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Let me ask you this: Are you as curious about what makes people left-handed? Might be something to reflect on.

Of course. Things that are not the majority with humans are indeed a interesting subject for me!..

well i am, *clears throat* somewhat a scientist... a microbiologist to be accurate.

Even with left handed-ness, the prevailing theory is brain chemistry.

edit: i myself have the Single Transverse Palmer Crease or "Simian Crease" on my right palm, i been looking into it since i was 15. Some researches connects it with down syndrome, and i do not think i have that! So im still looking for an answer....
edit on 2/13/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Oh, I agree with you. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. A member mentioned that their thread was deleted and another asked why it's "taboo". I was offering a possible explanation as to why. I'm not afraid to discuss it.
I just don't care about the "why".
edit on 2/13/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
So you are asking us then to believe the Worlds homosexual percentage is going to increase to 25% when currently it's viewed as 3-10%? Why?

I guess you missed the word hypothetical and the point as well.

I even mentioned there were 18 countries with negative growth in my OP. Not sure where you get off saying I am neglecting.

I didn't neglect that at all. It's erroneous to the point.

Now this is laughable. Just look at the title of this thread. If anyone realizes that context is everything, its you. What you said was:

"Unless I counted wrong there are 18 countries in the World with a negative growth rate. My list of countries have positive, not negative, growth rates. So despite the acceptance of homosexuality in these countries, heterosexuals are able to birth enough babies to continue an increase in population.

So don't try to turn it around, to late to edit. Just at least stick by what ya said. You act as if you didn't realize that the countries you listed were very far down on the population growth scale when in fact you did, but tried to spin it as if they're all doing just great in that department.

I think you're confused on the point.

I think everyone who has viewed this thread is confused to the point. After all, thats what you wanted, hence the misleading title. You wanted everyone to click that headline prepared to bash a basher and then your OP is a little "jk guys".

If you think I'm the only one who "sees what ya did there" I'm not. Thats why there are almost 200 replies yet your OP only has 10 stars. Nice try..

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Originally posted by grandmakdw
Pushing homosexuality as a preferred lifestyle, beyond acceptance, which is what we see on TV and in the media will bring on the near extinction of the human species, which is an ideal of the progressive movement.

Because liberals and progressives would benefit SO MUCH from the extinction of the species! Right?

You've got your "truth" all figured out, but you're missing a HUGE part of the story. WHY? What is the benefit, specifically to those of the liberal persuasion, of killing off the species?
It makes ZERO sense. Your logic does not resemble our Earth logic.

What was it I said earlier? Oh, yeah - What floors me is that those who want to re-closet gay people are many times, the same ones who preach "freedom" and individuality.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

Are you really trying to infer that just because we accept homosexuality, that everyone is going to turn gay and stop breeding???

If you take this idea that the acceptance of homosexuality is going to cause extinction, and you add some logic to it, then in theory it should lead to the extinction of homosexuals, no? That is since they can't breed.

Just my opinion, but I would willing take any criticism to point out my flaw.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Originally posted by luciddream
well i am, *clears throat* somewhat a scientist... a microbiologist to be accurate.

Sorry, didn't mean to step on your toes.
My point is that we are not the scientists who are studying the gay gene or the cause. If I were to guess, I would think it's a brain-chemistry wash in the womb or something like that. Something similar to what makes us male and female. But guessing is all we can do. That's NOT to say I think we shouldn't discuss it. I don't even know ATS's policy on it.

But people who think that acceptance of homosexuality = extinction, are missing the KEY central link: That acceptance of homosexuality = everyone becomes gay = extinction of the species. It's the same logic that says liberals have some interest in the extinction of he species.

That one still makes me ROFL.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The number of Homo Sapiens currently residing on Planet Earth is approximately 7 billion. Considering the rate of reproduction in addition to that impressive number, we are not in danger of extinction. Not even close. That's like saying the acceptance of suicide will lead to the extinction of our species.

Yet another straw man argument from the homophobes. But you know what could lead to our extinction? Judging each other based on stupid crap. Think about that one.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by grandmakdw
Pushing homosexuality as a preferred lifestyle, beyond acceptance, which is what we see on TV and in the media will bring on the near extinction of the human species, which is an ideal of the progressive movement.

Because liberals and progressives would benefit SO MUCH from the extinction of the species! Right?

I don't want to re-closet anyone, live and let live.

However there is a depopulation agenda out there being promoted by the radical far left progressives/liberals. The agenda is to reduce the population to restore the earth to what it was "meant" to be before "polluting, animal killing, and environment exploiting humans" became a "blight" on the surface of the earth. A population of around 500,000 world wide is considered the ideal by a majority of these radical far left progressives/libs. They really don't care at all if that means the possibility of human extinction. They are so "earth" oriented that extinction of the human race is considered a good thing. They don't care about the benefit to them, they are looking at the benefit to the "earth", the "animals" and the environment.
So convincing people who are not genetically preprogrammed to be homosexuals; is considered a positive by these people as a means of depopulation.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Homosexuality does leads to extinction. If we were all gay ..we'd stop reproducing and eventually die out in a few generations.

unless gay men started impregnating gay women all of a sudden.. but last I checked they don't like each other very much

But this was about acceptance of homosexuality. I dont see how everyone would turn gay because of that.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Where are you getting this information, specifically the number "500,000"? Is it from the Georgia Guidestones?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Yep - these guidestones, in my opinion, is a progressive/liberal manifesto.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by SaturnFX

that is the only connection between populations slowing growth in said countrys.

The stats show an increase in population in said countries. Was my post that confusing?
Hmm. I can edit if you point out where I went wrong.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

you need to take a statistics 101 course in college. the point where you are wrong, is in the reporting and gathering of the needed data. the old adage about using accurate and complete tests, results in accurate and complete results, still stands.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You wouldn't happen to have any articles or quotes from elected representative stating this, would you? Because if you just got that garbage off a blog somewhere, then stop wasting our time and forum space.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
obviously homosexuality is an illuminati plot, we all know that the illuminati wants to significantly reduce the worlds population to a manageable level.By making homosexuality widely acceptable in society the illuminati plan to reduce the worlds population gradually.
( shakes fist at the illuminati) you evil bastards!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Except not everybody is gay. So it isn't really a valid theory, is it?

As a matter of fact, the world is actually overpopulated right now, so I really don't think we have anything to worry about.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join