It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

hold on a minute. Sheldon Nidle is now a part of TOPPT? This is fast becoming the Syracuse Bulldogs supergroup of scammerss.

For the uninitiated, Sheldon Nidle is a key advocate for NESARA, as well as a pigasus award winner (performer category) for his failed prediction of an alien event in 1996.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Provide some evidence of success and then maybe people will stop laughing at the supporters?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Many fail to realize that what IS truth, what IS law, and what IS valid and right and wrong IS what the people make it to be. If a majority of the people wish this to be then it will be so! By trying to keep people from finding the truth for themselves, you are trying to block change. You are trying to maintain the status quo.

Well said. That statement should be elaborated on and made into a thread, not aimed at ats staff but everyone. We should be embracing change, welcoming it, so we can move onward and upward.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

This is what bothers me so much, what drove me to "quit" the site, and why I am so inflamed when I read threads like this. HOW DARE YOU, a creation equal to another human being, let your Ego so guide you to create such filth. I guarantee, if people could just (at least in this thread) stop with this, this thread would be completely different and possibly useful!

On that same token, how dare YOU insinuate that we are ignorant and simply dont understand? Goes both ways, sir.

And this thread is already very useful, if for no other reason than to simply educate people about the fact that if they follow what the OPPT suggests, the end result will be a greater amount of debt and/or jail time. This is regardless of opinions on the matter, from either side.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You can't use a library card to buy a plane ticket. That doesn't mean the library card is invalid, it means you can't use it for anything other than its intended purpose. Don't scream at the librarian for preventing you from flying to Tahiti.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
The distribution of the gold could be taken out of context, could they mean the wealth there of?

No, in one of their releases, they indicate the amount, in gold, that will be attributed to each person. They also discuss the total sum amount of gold they are foreclosing on. Quadrillions. You know, a one mile wide cube of gold.

Also, if they are referring to wealth and not actual gold, what was transported, using alien tech no less, off the planet?

And im sure the ruler of the world thing is taken out of context, was that her exact words? Remember if she is trustee and and this is true, she would be in charge of the trust.

VKey quoted the exact title she decided to give herself. As to what she can, and cannot do, with the trust, all of that should be clearly outlined in the trust document. You know, that's the document that is not available on their website. That's the document that defines the trust. Without it, there is no trust.

I don't think it's a scam as no one is being scammed out of anything, and the filings have been filed in court so it's not a hoax either.

Charles Miller, who is associated with this thing (his name appears on a bunch of the TOPPT docs), has a TOPPT website set up (one that I found so there might be more) that accepts donations. Now, once this was brought up, along with Miller's 12 year jail term for similar type scams, the TOPPT promoters say he's not associated with it anymore.

There is no proof of any filings actually being used in court. There are no court cases that have been won using this scheme.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Charles Miller, who is associated with this thing (his name appears on a bunch of the TOPPT docs), has a TOPPT website set up (one that I found so there might be more) that accepts donations. Now, once this was brought up, along with Miller's 12 year jail term for similar type scams, the TOPPT promoters say he's not associated with it anymore.

As I pointed out earlier in the thread, incarceration does not equal guilt. I will not post it again so you will have to search it yourself. Just search "wrongfully accused" and see how many hits you get! You somehow think that you have presented proof with this "jailed" argument, I think not. So, where is your REAL PROOF that this is unlawful or wrong?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Actually I make fun of the wording because she uses it along with her nonsensical statements hoping it gives them more credence.. there's a huge difference.

If i had to write out a legal pleading, and I have written many over the years, I would follow the instructions to the letter and not make light of it, or try to intersperse BE'ing and DO'ing and things like Creator Value Asset Center and Temporary Administrator of the World CVAC, I take writing documents that have to carry weight very seriously. If you are unaware of a concept called "satire" i suggest you look it up, it in no way means I don't know anything about commercial law.

Really nice ad hominum attack to avoid the questions about this OPPT thing though...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
hold on a minute. Sheldon Nidle is now a part of TOPPT?

Yeah, he's all over this stuff. For the unfamiliar, Google up 'Sheldan Nidle'. 'Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by Crakeur

As I pointed out earlier in the thread, incarceration does not equal guilt. I will not post it again so you will have to search it yourself. Just search "wrongfully accused" and see how many hits you get! You somehow think that you have presented proof with this "jailed" argument, I think not. So, where is your REAL PROOF that this is unlawful or wrong?

You should go back over the thread, opinions by judges have been offered as evidence of how wrong this all is, and what the OPPT is doing is no more than Sovereign Woo wrapped in a pretty New Age Bow.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

well, if he were to admit he committed the crimes he spent 12 years in jail for, it would really put a damper on his business
edit on 20-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59So, where is your REAL PROOF that this is unlawful or wrong?

So, where is your REAL PROOF that this is lawful or right?
...ah, of course, you have none to offer.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by Crakeur

Do you honestly think that Miller is innocent?

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com...

Thats just one instance that I briefly searched for. There are more from what I have seen on here, but this guy appears to be as guilty as they get, at least for this fraud

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

You should go back over the thread, opinions by judges have been offered as evidence of how wrong this all is, and what the OPPT is doing is no more than Sovereign Woo wrapped in a pretty New Age Bow.

And this surprises you that those in the system of control and power would not be willing to give it up? Come on, nobody is that naive. You are going to have to do a lot better than that unless you think the ATS base is THAT simple!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Before you taint the 'ATS base' with that, look over your shoulder. About 3 of you (give or take) buy into this hooey. The other 500+ members on at any given time either are ignoring it for the nonsense it is, or garnering some grins out of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grainofsand

So, where is your REAL PROOF that this is lawful or right? ...ah, of course, you have none to offer.

It has been filed and is uncontested by YOUR system. There is an OPPT website still up and running. Surely if it were a farce, TPTB would at least have presented a lawful challenge?

There is my proof! Now it is your turn!

edit on 20-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Heather et al want you to believe that she has foreclosed on everything and had gold transported, using alien tech, to another planet.

Seems to me, if the TOPPT stuff were true, your trustee just absconded with your gold.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Classic example of what I just posted, Stephen (crakeur) continues to derogatorily call these trustees, Truckers. First, that is offensive to truckers. I wonder how many ATS members who are truckers (I can think of at least 2 right off the top of my head) who would immediately disagree with the inappropriate association.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

As I said, it is filed and thus far, stands uncontested! If the system it's self cannot deny it, what proof do you bring?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

one who drives a truck is a trucker. a trucker who pretends to be a trustee is a truckee.

and this crap, being posted in my home, is insulting to me.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join