It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You may be convinced that something has been debunked here. I too believe something has been debunked but does not match what you believe has been debunked.

SCAM[OPPT debunked]SCAM! See, anyone can manipulate what someone might think by labeling a belief in the title.

edit on 19-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Posting facts, with backup to further prove the debunking is hardly manipulation.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I guess we all forgot about this thread already;
ATS thread that led to the thread we are now on
Which does not reflect the original title because it was manipulated by ATS! Now why would ATS staff ad "scam" to the beginning and end of the poster's title? That is just shameful! Mostly so because they tagged the name on the title and then opened this thread to "debunk" it, which I think is having a grossly opposite affect!

edit on 19-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

We've said it several times, I'll break it down into the most simple of terms I can...

We will not allow anyone to promote a scheme that can end up getting any of our members or readers in trouble. The scheme in question can ruin lives for families if followed as prescribed.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with any outside influence.

It's just that the three of that own the site and our staff of 60+ actually care about our online community we've spent 15+ years building. I realize that may not satiate your need for a conspiracy beyond the truth as stated, but, it is the truth.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Now why would ATS staff ad "scam" to the beginning and end of the poster's title?

To tell everyone that it is a scam.... so they do not fall for the scam, as they may lose a lot.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

No-one forgot that thread, in fact it's what got me thinking about asking to make this one.

Reason: (at least mine, i know that I'm not alone in this thought) I can not comprehend the thought of a fellow ATS'er ending up in jail or losing everything they own because they file off a courtesy notice on the wrong place, or try to copyright their name or use the UCC to try to get their share of the money, etc. Even worse to me is if one of those courtesy notices the OPPT keeps pushing people to give out is given to an official (in this case LEO) that's in a really bad mood, and doesn't see it for what it is, but rather an attempt to be "uppity" (i hate that word but it fits) You could end up with an ATS'er laying dead on the road shot multiple times unaware that they were breaking the law when they started handing out those notices with costs for everything you say to them.

If it saves one person from that, it's worth it.. I have to wonder why you think that's not a good idea?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
there are a few people out there that do not have (the "spinning jack" depicted in the movie inception) to bring them back, and thus, grounded to a reality that they can trust. they have become so saturated into the world of conspirecy, that they reach a point or come close to it, of not believing anything. a few go off the deep end and seriously question their own existance...psychology 101 explores that very notion. i'm not saying that it happens here, but with some, there are signs that seem to point in that direction.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Just so everyone is clear, this is the fee schedule that the OPPT is telling people to hand out to everyone they deal with under the auspice that "Because all Governments, Banks, and Corporations have been foreclosed upon"

Now... if you got one of these in the middle say of a traffic stop and the cop saw hard drugs on your dashboard, do you think you'd survive?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

i wonder what these soverign idiots reaction would be if officials played them at thier own game :

ie - sent invoices for $500 / day , for all the spurious liens that soverign idiots are notorious for issueing under false pretences

its in thier " rules "
edit on 20-2-2013 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I totally misread your statement O_o;; so my initial response makes zero sense

I would think that the court would probably not rely upon the sovereign rules to get by, and would rely on the legal remedies the law allows. The Sovvies would be up in arms if their own stuff was used against them OR in the case of the OPPT, they would embrace it and claim victory..

But the point remains.. You will go to jail if you use this nonsense.
edit on 20-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
A cautionary tale to anyone attempting to use the OPPT forms and false liens via UCC filings:

I've been reading up on a guy in Florida that tried to use UCC filings against the court officers during his trial. Not only did it get him more time in jail (current release date is August 3, 2038), but it also landed him in the Communication Management Unit of a federal prison.

People need to be aware that filing false claims like this can get them thrown in prison.
edit on 20-2-2013 by OneisOne because: post replied to changed.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
erk.... I think I am going to finally have a complete meltdown at the next person that claims in this thread that any of this is legitimate.

American Kabuki , which is pretty much the sounding board of the OPPT, publishes their so called updates on what's going on.. Well this morning I went on and found this.. They finally mention the aliens "true" involvement in all of this..

Dont' say I didn't warn you that this is really way out and you have to suspend logic reading..

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 02/19/2013

9 Ahau, 8 Zac, 9 Eb

Dratzo! We return! Your world has moved even closer to its victory over the dark! There are signs everywhere of what is shortly to happen. Your sacred secret societies have compiled the legal instruments to force the major governments of your world to resign. In consonance with this the military and police forces of these nations have come together in secret to assert that each of them is more than ready to use their powerbases to give their respective governments no other choice than to resign when this course of action is called up. This indication will be given when Heaven advises us that the time to do so has arrived. All our liaison personnel stand at the ready to give the long-anticipated command to everyone. Meanwhile, we wait, and look to our heavenly advisors for the signal that it is now the proper time to bring the dark to its knees. This single command will permit the abundance to be delivered, which in turn indicates that the numerous dark governments of your globe are to resign. A batch of legal papers signed weeks ago is ready to be delivered at a moment's notice. Your deliverance is not far away!

And of course, the following post which makes even less sense?

Silence in these moment-to-moments is most helpful. Formerly clashing energetics have begun to resolve and centering with Higher Self in the silence is perhaps the most efficient means to allow these to resolve fully. Resolutions are proceeding at this end point period in humanity-duality history. Hue-manity arises out of this. By this we mean Hue-manity General. Global consciousness expansion follows 100th monkey embracement of Hue-manity, by humanity (small h).

Can anyone translate this for me? Please?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

1 troy ounce of silver - $1?
what a ripoff. Silver is trading at, roughly, $29 an ounce.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You fool, that's $29 of worthless US Earth dollars. This is $1 Heatherbuck. Denominated in Star Trek Federation Credits.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
reply to post by Crakeur

You fool, that's $29 of worthless US Earth dollars. This is $1 Heatherbuck. Denominated in Star Trek Federation Credits.

Hey don't diss Federation Credits.............. now if you were talking Gold Pressed Latinum.. that's another story..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
reply to post by Crakeur

yeahright, you now owe me a new keyboard. And looking over the fee schedule, since it's your fault my property is damaged by spitting drink all over it, you also owe me 5,000 in Heatherbucks/troy onces/monopoly money.

Pay. Up.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
erk.... I think I am going to finally have a complete meltdown at the next person that claims in this thread that any of this is legitimate.

American Kabuki , which is pretty much the sounding board of the OPPT, publishes their so called updates on what's going on.. Well this morning I went on and found this.. They finally mention the aliens "true" involvement in all of this..

Dont' say I didn't warn you that this is really way out and you have to suspend logic reading..

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 02/19/2013

9 Ahau, 8 Zac, 9 Eb

Dratzo! We return! Your world has moved even closer to its victory over the dark! There are signs everywhere of what is shortly to happen. Your sacred secret societies have compiled the legal instruments to force the major governments of your world to resign. In consonance with this the military and police forces of these nations have come together in secret to assert that each of them is more than ready to use their powerbases to give their respective governments no other choice than to resign when this course of action is called up. This indication will be given when Heaven advises us that the time to do so has arrived. All our liaison personnel stand at the ready to give the long-anticipated command to everyone. Meanwhile, we wait, and look to our heavenly advisors for the signal that it is now the proper time to bring the dark to its knees. This single command will permit the abundance to be delivered, which in turn indicates that the numerous dark governments of your globe are to resign. A batch of legal papers signed weeks ago is ready to be delivered at a moment's notice. Your deliverance is not far away!

And of course, the following post which makes even less sense?

Silence in these moment-to-moments is most helpful. Formerly clashing energetics have begun to resolve and centering with Higher Self in the silence is perhaps the most efficient means to allow these to resolve fully. Resolutions are proceeding at this end point period in humanity-duality history. Hue-manity arises out of this. By this we mean Hue-manity General. Global consciousness expansion follows 100th monkey embracement of Hue-manity, by humanity (small h).

Can anyone translate this for me? Please?

actually, this thread has been like a sounding board for the OPPT, complete with 'you tube like commentary'.

i did not know that there were so many sites that were up on this.

thanks for the links V, even if i had to copy/paste text and search myself.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

You just don't get it do you..

This is a sham, Heather Tucci is a charlatan. No agency, government, corporation, bank, whatever was Foreclosed upon by her and her "trust", and to add the Galactic Federation of Light into it all, just further undermines it's credibility.

I mean really? You still believe that this is all true?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
you also owe me 5,000 in Heatherbucks/troy onces/monopoly money.

Send me your 10th dimensional coordinates in galactic spacetime and I'll send you some Unicorn Crystal Code documents that prove not only do I not owe you anything, you have to forfeit everything you have, everything you will ever have, and everything anyone you ever met has, directly to me. Post Quizno's Absurdum.

Sorry, it's Admiralty RomanJew Benevolent Spacebrother Law. Hey, you can't make this stuff up.

Oh, wait...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I'm still recovering from a 17 hr slight. If I understand correctly, Heather ( who has all the gold) has a fee schedule to help me get wht is already mine? That still doesn't make any sense. It's my gold and everything is already taken care of so why now does she want silver to pay fees to handle everything???

BTW, Gold Pressed Latinum takes less space than just Gold Bars right? My house isn't big enough to handle everything that I'm supposed to get.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join