The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
And we always thought that this was our home. It seems we have been deceived. Will any and all in the house be asked to leave if we do not agree with your beliefs?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by grainofsand

So, where is your REAL PROOF that this is lawful or right? ...ah, of course, you have none to offer.

It has been filed and is uncontested by YOUR system. There is an OPPT website still up and running. Surely if it were a farce, TPTB would at least have presented a lawful challenge?
Nope, just probably ignored it as legally irrelevant silliness.

There is my proof! Now it is your turn!
Pretty poor definition of proof. What have you materially gained from such an alleged filing? Nothing I assume, or you would have raised it previously.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Case example of not having the full information.

Each trustee created a trucking company to follow the paper trail through the UCC and to its Agents and Principals. They are not "truckers".

Will this be the thread that proves ATS is Cointelpro? OR will we see that ATS is just and fair? Many, many people are eying this thread (just look at the IP address access!) and they are watching.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Pretty poor definition of proof. What have you materially gained from such an alleged filing? Nothing I assume, or you would have raised it previously.

Between the two of us thus far, only one has presented proof, and was not you. WHERE, is your proof?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Have the UCC forms been filed? I didn't see anything indicating they were on the TOPPT website. Just a whole lot of UCC financing statements and other such docs. No filing receipts of any kind. Maybe I'm missing something

From what I've seen, on actual, filed docs, there are stamps on the forms recording the receipt of said documents.

here's some examples of FILED docs
www.faqs.org...
support.edadata.com...
2.bp.blogspot.com...

Maybe I missed the stamped docs on the TOPPT site.

wouldn't be the first time I did something like that
edit on 20-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
To all in opposition, it has been filed in YOUR system and stands uncontested! NO FURTHER PROOF NEEDED! But you are all welcome to provide proof. Challenge it, and get it removed from the system! If you cannot, it stands as truth.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Crakeur

As I said, it is filed and thus far, stands uncontested! If the system it's self cannot deny it, what proof do you bring?

Every single one of Heather's filings that has been caught so far has been dismissed with Prejudice.. Takes them time to play catch up with hundreds of thousands of filings..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

And we always thought that this was our home. It seems we have been deceived. Will any and all in the house be asked to leave if we do not agree with your beliefs?

has anyone asked you to leave?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by Crakeur

Case example of not having the full information.

Each trustee created a trucking company to follow the paper trail through the UCC and to its Agents and Principals. They are not "truckers".

Will this be the thread that proves ATS is Cointelpro? OR will we see that ATS is just and fair? Many, many people are eying this thread (just look at the IP address access!) and they are watching.

So your'e saying you hacked the board and can somehow see everyone's ip address?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Between the two of us thus far, only one has presented proof, and was not you. WHERE, is your proof?

You make the claims, the burden of proof is obviously on yourself. I thought you understood such things?
Perhaps a Latin description will give my position greater credibility: semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

No. No one has asked me to leave. What I got from your post was that this place is yours and not mine and if I disagree with you here that I am out of line. I get the feeling that the opposed are feeling defeat coming, and are about to close the thread and ban further discussion forever. This would seem a lot like being kicked out of one's house for not agreeing with them.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

ok, so she is going to foreclose on the whole wide world and each trustee realizes they need 1 truck to handle this.

and she claims the government is a sham. that it's illegal that she will foreclose, that she is taking everything from the United States Gov't and redistributing it to all mankind.

and then she goes and files with the DOT for a trucking license.

I thought those things were not needed

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf Llc is an Active carrier company with the following USDOT number: 2263660

Like I said earlier about these kinds of things (tax protesters as well), they don't follow their own advice because they know it will not work.

If she is foreclosing on the government, if all their forms and rules are bogus, why did she need to file with the United States DOT for a trucker's license?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Provide some evidence of legal success and people might be less dismissive perhaps?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

as heather [ and her band of walts ] have already alledgedly forecolosed EVERYTHING why would anyone file a UCC motion ?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I don't ban people for having opinions, unless they are offensive (you know, blatant racists etc) and, even then, I tend to provide a very long leash.

I don't, however, want anyone to come into my home and drop a steaming pile on my brand new floor.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

forget evidence of success, let's start with properly stamped UCC docs showing receipt by the jurisdiction in which they were filed.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Really, if that is the best proof that you can come up with, I would say that documentation filed within the system is trump! Show some actual proof against the OPPT.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

please post my IP adress in your next post - i give you permission

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

At some point it honestly starts to look like argumentum ad ignorantium - this clutching at straws and claiming victory where none has been achieved.

Let me paraphrase how I see this entire debate unfolding:

The sky is plaid. You have been lied to your whole life and that lie is really what is making you think that the sky is not plaid. But, in fact it is plaid. The Interwebz say so.

Actually, I am going to have to stick with what I know to be true. The sky is, in fact, blue.

HA! YOU DID NOT DISPUTE MY STATEMENT. I WIN. THE SKY IS PLAID!!! YOU DID NOT SAY THAT IT WAS NOT PLAID SO I WIN BY DEFAULT!!! MUWAHAHA....HAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I want to point out the glaring fact that nobody has ever come into any sovereign citizen thread and posted irrefutable proof that any of this garbage has any validity. The best they can do is Youtube videos that only capture a brief moment of an event - usually with titles like "True Sovereign Makes Judge Cower In Fear!". Why are these people not here, with court documents rubbing my nose in their victory? I mean, this stuff is not brand new. Surely there are tens or even hundreds of thousands of people who have mastered this system and used to humiliate Judges, prosecutors, and lawyers. Why are they silent?

If they exist at all - something I earnestly doubt.

What stymies me most is this empty appeal to emotion that keeps coming up when proof against the concept is provided. I pegged it right at the beginning of the thread by predicting that, when confronted with the fact that people have been jailed for this - the excuse would be offered that the people weren't criminals - they were martyrs to the cause. That the concept is valid, but the system persecutes it to make it appear invalid. A bizarre, twilight zone rational that the whole ball of nonsense isn't illegal... well it is but it technically isn't... wait... it is but it shouldn't be... IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE US THEN YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM AND THE REASON THE SYSTEM EXISTS TO BEAT US DOWN!!!

IE... the real argument is "Why are all of you people and your damned laws preventing me from getting my free mountain of gold??? Why you gotta be making me pay for the stuffs that I get???"

I expect this sort of logical disconnect from toddlers. But from adults? It's just mind blowing.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

yes, the lack of filing stamps indicates that they have not been filed.

when you file UCC documents, they are stamped and you receive a copy of that stamped form.

I take it the copies of the FILED documents reside in the same file as the trust document - somewhere in the alien gold vault.

new topics
top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join