It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

All we are doing is pointing out the blatant, obvious truths to refute the outlandish claims associated with toppt

Wrong! You have banned it, or have I got it wrong?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
He's not part of OPPT.

and yet his name appears all over the place on their site.

He did not bond to the trust and is not part of it. .

and yet his name appears on the "legal" docs.

He WAS part of it I learned.

Until they realized that his prior fraudulent activities would be uncovered and would be detrimental to trying to pull the proverbial wool over the eyes of the masses?

If you'll notice, the Charles C Miller information is added as a searching index to the documents, upon which the foundation was set via the original UCC filings made, I believe it was 2011 before the OPPT was created. There was a different trust by similar name that Heather, and Charles were both bonded to, and I believe that is where the other website originates.

So there was a trust with him, now there isn't? I will, again, simply ask to see this trust document. This is the document that defines the trust. The terms of the trust are stated, the trustees and beneficiaries are named. I'm sure you can relay to the trustees that, in the course of their DOing and BEing, they would help serve their case if they could produce the ever important trust document.

You are also, I assume, still thinking that Charles did something wrong on a moral or common law level, perhaps?

Morally, yes, he did something wrong.
Legally (as in the laws of the united states), yes, he did something wrong. Wrong enough to spend 12 years in prison.

As to his not being associated with the trust, I will direct you to this post where you link to a youtube video of Heather and....Charles Miller, talking about the trust. He sure seems involved to me.

[
Let's make this about anything but what is important..by all means.

It's about him. It's about phony legal claims. It's about bogus claims of money. It's about nonsensical claims of aliens.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Are you still talking about it?

Sure as hell seems like y'all are still attempting to convince the members of this site that all the evidence that has been presented in this thread should be ignored which, in turn, indicates that the topic is not banned from the site.

No new threads doesn't mean you can't discuss it., It simply means that you cannot start new threads.

Unless, of course, as I had previously mentioned, the gold delivery arrives. Should this happen, I will publicly admit we were wrong and we will allow new threads about TOPPT.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Absolute data is just that. Its absolute. Not one piece missing, nothing misunderstood.

That's a copout, there is no way for everyone to know every bit of information that is or ever has been put forward, it's simply not possible.

This huge run of a disinformation attempt here on ATS will be met by absolute knowledge by all, at some point in the near future. And when it is, you can expect a lot of people to be completely caught off guard because of threads like this. Threads that show ATS' true colors. Note that it isn't necessarily "bad" to be in this situation, but like all choices it will have consequences.

More deflection from the questions posed.

Meanwhile, ATS members can make a choice.

You can deny the ground-swell of this all around you.

You can deny the crumbling of indoctrinating forms of information (media, education, politics).

You can deny the increasing awareness of folks all around you, and the truth that is pouring out as people start to REMEMBER who they really are, what they are doing here, and what it is to remember self.

You can also choose immediately, by your own free will, to embrace all the changes and ride the waves of it, rather than being caught off-guard unaware that this is happening. All is choice.

Importantly, all will eventually be reconciled and in the end, it won't really matter if you were "for" this stuff, or "against". All will become absolute, and these trivialities of which side we're on at the time will seem petty.

In the meantime, just BE and DO. If you don't know what this is for you on a personal level, maybe start there and see what develops. Now is the time.

So BE arrested, and DO go to court, see if I care, keeps my job stable

Now, for the important stuff. The stuff that matters beyond what is opinion of the current situation:
I encourage you to take full unlimited responsibility for your actions, rather than assuming a limited liability exists due to, say, a corporation you may have thought you still work under. This is fiction. Example, say you are a bill collector, a prosecutor, or a police officer. Each and every action you perform in your BE-ing and DO-ing each day is of unlimited personal liability. There is no contract between another being that you come across, other than one you both agree to. As a bill collector, a prosecutor, or police officer, or otherwise, please remember that your actions have liability, even when you think you are "safe" because you were "just doing your job".

Actually under the laws, you are required to adhere to those laws or suffer consequences, the OPPT is being irresponsible suggesting that there's not a reason to adhere to the law.

With freedom comes responsibility, as does power. Before inflicting upon someone else's free will in these days, one must really consider if that liability is something they are willing to take up. In most cases, fully informed beings will NOT violate another person's free will, as the liability is wholly theirs. This is the other side of what has occurred due to the filings and resulting changes now in effect. BTW the courtesy notice simply serves as a kind yet firm way of informing those that may not be yet aware of these changes. Ignorance, however, is not a suitable defense in common law / universal law jurisdiction, so let this serve as my personal courtesy notice to all of you, and all that may read this.

meaningless as you signed the T&C when you joined the site, you can't put other restrictions on them.

I'd just like to add, I asked for my account to be closed, but that did not happen. Posting this breaks my goal to be dark on the subject, but in just the last few days, more things have happened than a year's worth of happenings. So many new changes, in just a week's time or even less! Energetically, politically, monetarily, and spiritually. Expect more and more as we go, this is reconciliation time and will be SWIFT. Enjoy the rush.

So far it's more pie in the sky fantasy, there's no foreclosure, there's no governments collapsing because of the OPPT and certainly there's no world in which it would be legal for anything to happen as Heather claims.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Do you speak of OPPT or the sovereign moment? There is a distinction.

Giving a bill collector a courtesy notice pursuant to the valid unrebutted UCC filings (which therein also includes all International equivalents through Agent-Principal doctrine) is not unlawful/illegal.

So why would doing so put you in jail?

Contracting with the system in any way could, I agree with you on this.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Again when were we told to expect a delivery of gold?

I may have missed it, if so, i appologise, but I haven't had anyone tell me to expect it, was there a pubic announcement by the oppt saying it was coming?

If so I'll hold you to that, if not, you saying publicly that you will gladly admit if your wrong....you already are!
edit on 20-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Giving a bill collector a courtesy notice pursuant to the valid unrebutted UCC filings (which therein also includes all International equivalents through Agent-Principal doctrine) is not unlawful/illegal.

No, it isn't but it is silly and pointless and will only result in the bill collector looking at you with confused bemusement and, depending on the bill being collected, the next visit might include the local police as they want to ensure there's no problem when the thing you are not paying for is repossessed, turned off etc.

I'm curious, how many times have you turned in a an unrebutted UCC filing instead of payment?
How many times has it worked?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Because it is ILLEGAL under current law to use the UCC filings as anything other than toilet paper. They are not legal filings and as such are not recognized by any government around the world as binding. It is furthermore a violation of several subsections of 18 USC.. Can it be any clearer?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

in one filing the truckees mention quadrillions of dollars in gold to be distributed to us all and in a more recent "transmission" queen Heather has stated that the gold was transported off world. This would be the same transmission where she, apparently, named herself ruler of the world.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I do realize that the OPPT and the Freeman movement are not identical. The OPPT is what this thread is mostly about, but the same goes for some of the actions that are promoted by the Freeman movement. You can give a bill collector these notices. These will not result in them discharging your debt (unless it really isnt worth their time to come after you anyway). If you continue to do it, you will not only end up having to pay off your debt and related interest, but you can also be slapped with fines and jail time for frivilous filings. Again, this is not speculation - this has happened and has been referenced multiple times in this thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm just going to pose this question for the supporters of the OPPT without them resorting to "well then tell me why X is so"

Here's the deal folks.

There are about 5 million reasons why this is a sham, and it's just more of this "lightworker" "Galactic Federation of Light" type BS mixed into some pretty long standing Sovereign Woo.

No-one so far has given one reason why it's real, or proof as to how it could possibly be real, and as each day goes on, the OPPT keeps putting out more cryptic statements that just further make people go HMM? and call into question their mental stability.

Heather has named herself "Temporary Administrator of the Creator Value Asset Center Government of the US" HUH? So now since too many people asked where their gold is, she now claims it's been teleported offworld? Offworld to where?

Some posters have suggested reptillians and other aliens being involved in all of this.. ?? HUH?

When you seriously look at it all, it makes little to no sense, and that I am unanimous in.

Nuncranium Praetroia Praetorian Caesar Pizza Pizza UNREBUTTED

And to give some more info to why I feel as I do (which is rational) these are the Kauilapele's Blog notes from last night's Heather Extraviganza

If you did not already listen and are wiped out God-smacked on the beach, get out your inter dimensional surfboard wax, as Heather takes us out to energetically surf the biggest ones to date! She clarifies why she refined the wording on this December 10th UCC filing below, which is the Absolute Source Endgame. This is the ultimate Ho’oponopono for one and all offered here.

I took a few rough notes for future reference . . .
- In order to understand the multi dimensional nature of the UCC filings, one must understand what a strawman is and how we have been unknowingly harvested, or what has been a grand embezzlement of Energy.
- Conversely, this UCC is a harvesting tool, reconciling our Source contracts . . . bringing yin and yang back into balance.
- Why the word “Creator” in this filing is used lots.
- What “Bondservant” in this filing means, that very important.
- Around 18mins – A bit why she does not use the word “divine” yet.
- Sheldon has been working with the military for past few months (lol – no surprise
))

Where we are now . . .
-”Eternal hearts” – are us.
- Bondservants immediately reconcile all contracts with source and so we are now free.
- Imagine in each being, their eternal heart before you . . . and just observe.
- Around 59 mins – Akashic records – Absolute Record of Creation, with no part missing.
- Around 62 mins – opportunities will now arise to get know all sorts of folks, even the beloved “Darpa Boys” – lol!
- Around 85 mins – Akashic records – why so much confusion and delays in past months . . . how even “the cosmos were hoodwinked” . . . was the most astonishing revelation for me!
- Around 98 mins – Interim – CVACs job is to first put the Absolute Data (within each of us) out on the table for everyone to choose. And why absolute transparency is critical now . . . WE are each our own CVACs.
- Everyone is now a public servant . . . to themselves.

edit on 20-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Where do people misunderstand, that if these UCC filings are not valid, then the UCC is not valid. IF it is not valid, we would not be where we are now.

The proof is on the Pro-Se-Cutis (prosecutor) which in this case would be the accuser, that these quasi-governments are not corporations. As the defendant of this truth, it is on you to provide the burden of prood that they are not what their paper-trail proves. If the UCC is invalid, then by all means, lets insure that all UCC filings ever made are also invalid. Goodbye every corporation, IRS, Federal Reserve, and so on. ALL vanish in a moment if you invalidate it.

Face it, either it is important or it isn't. Either way, the control system has been destroyed.

Side note:
If people are going to jail, they do not understand trust law, and they do not understand that contracting with the court in any way is giving up one's trust rights. Such is the foreclosed system's behavioral patterns, good riddance.

The energy and inertia of the system is grinding to a halt. You can't see this?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

A "valid unrebutted UCC filing" still won't stop a bill collector from lawfully and legally garnishing your wages and seizing your bank accounts.

edit on 20-2-2013 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
No-one so far has given one reason why it's real, or proof as to how it could possibly be real
Because there is not a shred of evidence to show any success in this pseudo-legal rubbish.
I've got a friend in 'real' life who espouses this BS and all he can ever provide is lame youtube videos or spurious blogs which I could produce myself.
Not one documented and verifiable legal success exists in the public domain anywhere in the world, or if it does the supporters are unwilling to share such evidence. It's lame and tiresome that people will defend it with nothing more than 'my friends co-workers dad told me so' or 'johnny jones blog says it'

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Where do people misunderstand, that if these UCC filings are not valid, then the UCC is not valid. IF it is not valid, we would not be where we are now.

The proof is on the Pro-Se-Cutis (prosecutor) which in this case would be the accuser, that these quasi-governments are not corporations. As the defendant of this truth, it is on you to provide the burden of prood that they are not what their paper-trail proves. If the UCC is invalid, then by all means, lets insure that all UCC filings ever made are also invalid. Goodbye every corporation, IRS, Federal Reserve, and so on. ALL vanish in a moment if you invalidate it.

Face it, either it is important or it isn't. Either way, the control system has been destroyed.

Side note:
If people are going to jail, they do not understand trust law, and they do not understand that contracting with the court in any way is giving up one's trust rights. Such is the foreclosed system's behavioral patterns, good riddance.

Nobody said the Uniform Commercial Code wasn't valid, stop generalizing, what's said is to use it in the form Heather claims is invalid.. She has illegally used it to foreclose on that which she has no legal right to, therefore it's a frivolous filing.. and subject to prosecution..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

that they are not what their paper-trail proves.

Already been proven that anyone can register a company in any state that has a similar name as the government. There is no paper trail that proves the US is a corporation.. Plain , simple to the point...

You are the mistaken one, it is up to you, as the person claiming this has all happened as Heather says it has, to prove your point and show where it honestly has..

You cannot, end of statement, end of transmission.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Side note:

Its not a matter of understanding or not understanding "trust law". Its a matter of the filings by individuals not discharging their debt, the individuals ignoring their debt, the individuals still needing to pay this debt, and the judges seeing all of this and slapping them with fines and jail time. Understanding or misunderstanding "trust law" has nothing to do with it. People are doing as the OPPT suggests and ending up further in debt and/or in jail, so if there is someone's misunderstanding of "trust law" that is resulting in this, it would be that of the OPPT.

The fact is that people are going to jail for doing things that they are duped into thinking will set them free. This is not a debatable matter. Bicker about the interpretation of the law all you want. You will not see positive results until you start fighting to change the laws rather than whining and going to jail because of bickering over the interpretation issue.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

in one filing the truckees mention quadrillions of dollars in gold to be distributed to us all and in a more recent "transmission" queen Heather has stated that the gold was transported off world. This would be the same transmission where she, apparently, named herself ruler of the world.

The distribution of the gold could be taken out of context, could they mean the wealth there of?

The gold being transported off world is a tricky one for me and I'll admit I have to stretch my imagination for that, does America have gold in reserve right now then? It would be funny if this were true and is why America will take seven years to mine, i mean return Germany's gold to them.

And im sure the ruler of the world thing is taken out of context, was that her exact words? Remember if she is trustee and and this is true, she would be in charge of the trust.

I never heard any of those comments and have only been following loosely on the legal side of things, so I'm on the fence, I don't think it's a scam as no one is being scammed out of anything, and the filings have been filed in court so it's not a hoax either. Its an option/choice and I see it being denied here, which is why I speak up. I hope you understand that and not hold it against my user name personally.

edit on 20-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Many fail to realize that what IS truth, what IS law, and what IS valid and right and wrong IS what the people make it to be. If a majority of the people wish this to be then it will be so! By trying to keep people from finding the truth for themselves, you are trying to block change. You are trying to maintain the status quo. By making a determination and pushing the ideals of the current system, you are in fact promoting and indeed recruiting for a system that YOU feel, is right. I thought recruiting was against the T and C's? I had a thread removed for informing people that they could get their signatures on the Constitution because you called it recruiting and against the T and C's. Hypocrites much?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
And this one is for you, Vkey. Making fun of the proper announcements required in the UCC, proper wording and careful orchestration of filings and the timing...proves beyond all doubt you have NO experience in commercial law whatsoever. It is fine to be unaware, but to make fun of it just looks unprofessional and people see right through it.

I, a complete neophyte to law, understand that the UCC has very specific wording required for specific reasons. Same as any system. I am a neophyte to this but not to the world. And when a system wants to keep the lay-person out then such language is used to deter. That much is obvious. Same happens in the three industries that I associate with daily.

Now then, I'd like to address a very serious problem in this thread and others.

Posting things about people who can't even defend themselves, derogatory terminology and slang, derogatory associations (including becoming guilty by association), and other various forms of libel seem to be completely the "in" thing to do around here. Ask yourself, how in the world is this even allowed on a forum that disbars members for doing this to a member? It is distasteful. It is what makes me so ashamed of even being here, when it happens. And folks, it happens a LOT. I can go back just a few pages and show you upstanding members here, even owners and admins of this site, with comments that are formed specifically to discredit and defame people related to the discussion, especially those that cannot defend themselves.

This is what bothers me so much, what drove me to "quit" the site, and why I am so inflamed when I read threads like this. HOW DARE YOU, a creation equal to another human being, let your Ego so guide you to create such filth. I guarantee, if people could just (at least in this thread) stop with this, this thread would be completely different and possibly useful!

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join