posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:44 PM
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx
I can say with a straight face that you are 100% wrong and clinging to long standing Sovereign Woo. It has nothing to do with the fact that the
system isn't borked and we don't want some change to it, it is and we all do. However simply clinging to misrepresentations, misinterpretations and
complete fantasy will never make the following five things true:
1) The United States is a Corporation.
2) Your Birth Certificate has a bond number on it (Mine doesn't, none that i have ever seen do)
3) There is a secret bank account in the amount of 663,000 dollars for every man, woman and child in the United States, and we are somehow the
4) A bankrupt United States that sold all of us to banking Cartels
5) and.. the final bit of woo.. The UCC properly used can release you from your strawman, or legal fiction that is somehow made up of your name in
So what if they voted on the Fed Reserve Act on Christmas? Who gives a damn, they voted for worse things at worse times, can we say Obamacare, noone
even got to read that before they voted on it.
The Republic is ailing, we all agree on this, but to infuse a lot of really fantastical stories and mythos about Corp USA and Strawmen and legal
fictions and bond when there is NOT ONE shred of evidence is not helping anyone..