It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by flyswatter

So far, here is the scoreboard by means of evidence.
OPPT being real; filed within the system and uncontested by the system. No further proof required!
OPPT being a hoax; character assassination and the belief that accusation and jail time equals guilt.
Which would hold up in court?

It seems that people sleeping on a cot in a prison would be enough evidence to show that this OPPT and Freeman ideaology is wrong.

Google wrongfully accused and see how many hits you get. I guess you just overlooked that part in my post.

And we're to believe that everyone in jail for these things is "wrongfully accused"? Sure thing.

And it is hard to be wrongfully accused when you've admitted to filing the papers in question, as was the case with at least one of the cases against Charles C. Miller.

There's a load of us still waiting for someone to produce a successful court ruling.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

And your point is...? Just because you cannot be bothered to go and look for the documents doesn't mean that they do not exist. It simply means that you are ignorant of the facts. Sorry if that offends you, but the truth is often quite unfortunate. Are you now gonna tell me that the Federal Reserve Act wasn't voted upon on Christmas day, when most congressmen were at home with their families? Mocking me will not do anything to help your case, as such arguments are rooted in emotionality and not logic. The crisis in 2008 would have happened regardless of the outcome of the Glass-Steagal Act. All that would have changed would have maybe been the date and the severity of said collapse. Financial collapses are inherent to the Fractional Reserve financial system that people all over the West herald as the "only way of doing things" even though it is rooted in criminality and the proliferation of debt based on funds that never existed until the loan/mortgage was paid off. To try and claim that the system that people like you cling to for dear life is in any way moral or justified is just irrational silliness as far as I'm concerned.

The ONLY threat that matters.

Try going through that thread, and the one linked to within and then try to tell me that I'm wrong with a straight face. If you actually go through the information, it becomes self-evident that the entire financial system is fraudulent. There is only one truth. It's versions are mistruths.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
And let me be the first to say, I fully understand that the truth can be "debunked." The 1871 corporate stuff can easily be debunked. Entire websites dedicated themselves to debunking it. It doesn't make them right though, it just makes another opinion on the whole thing.

I say again, prove to me that the US is not a corporation. You can't. The paperwork trail that is known as of right now proves my case. Again, I simply can reference that these quasi-governments are registered in places, this alone should end the debate.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

And we're to believe that everyone in jail for these things is "wrongfully accused"? Sure thing.

Your attempt at deceit has not gone unnoticed. You know very well this does not include every case that has ever gone to court. It does however, point out that a very high percentage of cases were wrong in the final decision. Nice try though!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

please post one.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

You are right. That is why I came back with simple words. Absolute. Data.

When it hits, everyone will know. Like a light suddenly flipped on in a very dark, mysterious room.

But we are speaking and discussing just prior to this event, and doing so requires either a leap of faith, or a very huge background in this info from a boots-on-the-ground in the trenches perspective.

Not everyone is up to it.

Still, I've decided that, despite the massively negative energy that comes out of this thread (I can feel it directly, almost touch it)

To answer the question, of when it was a corporation, I believe it was 1871. In 1930 the treasury was handed over to the private banks and 1933 was of course a bad year.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

They seem to think that their derision and fraudulent system trump documented proof.

please post the documented proof. the trust document for starters. then I'd like to see the filed and recorded UCC filings that are posted on the TOPPT website. The ones with the knowing, loving, Miller as debtor.

not the ucc filings of the rubes who bought into the con.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
You are right. That is why I came back with simple words. Absolute. Data.

Here are some more simple words to describe the OPPT.

Complete. Garbage.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I can say with a straight face that you are 100% wrong and clinging to long standing Sovereign Woo. It has nothing to do with the fact that the system isn't borked and we don't want some change to it, it is and we all do. However simply clinging to misrepresentations, misinterpretations and complete fantasy will never make the following five things true:

1) The United States is a Corporation.
2) Your Birth Certificate has a bond number on it (Mine doesn't, none that i have ever seen do)
3) There is a secret bank account in the amount of 663,000 dollars for every man, woman and child in the United States, and we are somehow the collateral on
4) A bankrupt United States that sold all of us to banking Cartels
5) and.. the final bit of woo.. The UCC properly used can release you from your strawman, or legal fiction that is somehow made up of your name in Capital letters.

So what if they voted on the Fed Reserve Act on Christmas? Who gives a damn, they voted for worse things at worse times, can we say Obamacare, noone even got to read that before they voted on it.

The Republic is ailing, we all agree on this, but to infuse a lot of really fantastical stories and mythos about Corp USA and Strawmen and legal fictions and bond when there is NOT ONE shred of evidence is not helping anyone..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Pay the money required per the fee schedule of cites that can search these or find a free outlet for UCC file gathering. If you find a free one, let me know and I'll start looking in my spare time.

The whole point of the system announcing is not for you and me, it is for those within the system. The rest will shake out on its own, but people who really want to dig in can do so. Caleb showed a simple video to help those who want to look it up on their own. By all means, go for it if it interests you. The statements made on the trust's site and the following downloadable files are suitable for me, as well as the receipts of their individual transactions. All is there on the site for you to browse.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't believe this is a scam.
I have been researching this area for the past 12 months+ learning about commercial law, maritime law, common law etc and getting a great understanding of how corrupt the system is.
I started a thread beginning of the year about how to wipe your debts and not pay income tax, its legal and it works, but ATS decided to shut my thread down...www.abovetopsecret.com... so much for helping people.

When i first heard about the OPPT I didn't know what to think, it didn't make sense but I have been following the OPPT movement for a couple weeks listen to hours of Internet radio with the the founders and others talking about it, read pages and pages of blogs discussing it and also read the documents on the website and until you have done the same I don't think you can comment if this is a scam or not.
I also noticed the OP hasn't even provided the website for people to check it out for them selves ....?

Here is the site www.oppt-in.com...
Documents, which are FREE!! - oppt-in.com...
Peoples Trust official site - peoplestrust1776.org...
A list of resources - www.americankabuki.blogspot.com.au...

Do some research and make up your own mind, isn't this what ATS is about....????

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Hate to break it to ya, but the Republic is not ailing. The Republic is dead, as is the political system that should exist in order to maintain the statutes of the Constitution. Also, I never stated anything other than the first point which you believe to be huckaboo, that the US is, indeed, a corporation. Again, your refusal to believe the truth does not make it any less true. It only makes you misguided. I do not "cling" to ideals. I simply follow the facts wherever they may lead me, unlike most people on this site.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It should be no surprise that in 1871 this all happened. This is the same year that the Trust of 1776 was abandoned. 1920 was the Independent Treasury Act (which was nothing like the title), and yes, the 1933 Emergency Banking Act was a mess that really threw my extended ancestors in a tizzy, with all that gold confiscation. We should have hung all treasonous parties in the street right then and there, but hey I wasn't around then, so please forgive me.

Now, here's an interesting thread

www.dailypaul.com...

That goes into a bit of detail to help out.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
To everyone who believes the One People's Public Trust did indeed foreclose on every Government, Bank, Corporation, and whatever in the world I have one statement and I'm not going to wait for Absolute Data or Pleadians or Ashtar himself to come wafting down to prove it..

Put up or shut up....

Show the filed Trust Document, which needs to in order to be lawful, be filed with with the State in which it resides. There should be a file number on it, that is issued by the State that it's filed in, provide that.

Show the STATE issued file numbers of the OPPT's UCC filings, not people doing it, but the OPPT with Heather's signature on the bottom and Charles Miller listed for "searchability"

Sorry at this point that is what would make this true or not...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

When you file the docs, you get a receipt of filing. You get stamped copies, for you files.

Know why?

So that, when you need to enforce the document, you have it.

So, for the "trustees" to properly enforce the documents, they should have copies of the filed forms. Why make anyone search for them if they have them and have recently had to use them to foreclose on everyone?

They must have thousands of copies so they can send them to the thousands uppon thousands of people and entities they foreclosed on.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
They are e-filed just so you understand.

I think that might have been overlooked.

edit: Note the efile surcharge and receipts clearly on the oppt website.
edit on 20-2-2013 by fourthmeal because: added

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Also, a single notice is all that is required. In that notice, an Agent-Principal doctrine is required to be stated, and you'll also note a simple phrase that goes, if I remember right, ..."and all International Equivalents"

Thanks to prior filings that are in place long before OPPT jumped in, those two items hereby make it international, and universal without exception.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
They are e-filed just so you understand.

I think that might have been overlooked.

edit: Note the efile surcharge and receipts clearly on the oppt website.
edit on 20-2-2013 by fourthmeal because: added

There is one receipt on the whole site and that is from somewhere called : propertyinfo.com and it lists only one non specified document..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If you go ahead and DL the entire ~63MB file set, you will notice the receipts.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join