It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199
reply to post by vkey08

I'm still recovering from a 17 hr slight. If I understand correctly, Heather ( who has all the gold) has a fee schedule to help me get wht is already mine? That still doesn't make any sense. It's my gold and everything is already taken care of so why now does she want silver to pay fees to handle everything???

BTW, Gold Pressed Latinum takes less space than just Gold Bars right? My house isn't big enough to handle everything that I'm supposed to get.

Something like that, and if you deal in Latinum, you get the added attraction of being able to buy direct with no middleman from qualified Ferengi merchants..... at a modest markup..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 02/19/2013

9 Ahau, 8 Zac, 9 Eb

Dratzo! We return! Your world has moved even closer to its victory over the dark! There are signs everywhere of what is shortly to happen. Your sacred secret societies have compiled the legal instruments to force the major governments of your world to resign. In consonance with this the military and police forces of these nations have come together in secret to assert that each of them is more than ready to use their powerbases to give their respective governments no other choice than to resign when this course of action is called up. This indication will be given when Heaven advises us that the time to do so has arrived. All our liaison personnel stand at the ready to give the long-anticipated command to everyone. Meanwhile, we wait, and look to our heavenly advisors for the signal that it is now the proper time to bring the dark to its knees. This single command will permit the abundance to be delivered, which in turn indicates that the numerous dark governments of your globe are to resign. A batch of legal papers signed weeks ago is ready to be delivered at a moment's notice. Your deliverance is not far away!

WOW!

That reads 99.9% identical to the tripe "Dove of Oneness" was pushing about NESARA just before 9/11/2001. That is, after you swap aliens for White Knights.

This isn't even an original scam.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Absolute.

Data.

You'll know it when you see it.

Until then, thanks for holding the contrast.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Absolute.

Data.

You'll know it when you see it.

Until then, thanks for holding the contrast.

That's all I have to say.

Writing

broken

statements

does not make any of this any less of a scam... Please provide what Absolute Data is and isn't as well as a reason why your courtesy notices are / should be taken seriously...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

there is ALWAYS a slight mark up for BE'ing and DO'ing. That's what I still don't understand about the GFL and Ahstar Command or whoever they are now. They still want cash for (who knows why since the have my gold) for what appears to be "freedom" .

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hoagy1199

Care to reference a link to an off-worlder wanting money from you?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by hoagy1199

Care to reference a link to an off-worlder wanting money from you?

Not until you can prove this isn't a scam.. which you can't
(or refuse to for some reason)

Anyhow just go to the Ashtar Command site, (whichever one you decide to go to) they are in this thing up to their eyeballs (like Miller hmm) and they want donations...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

If this were real, and they needed seed money to get it all wrapped up, you'd think they could raise a big fat bundle on KickStarter!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If you people really care for your base, as you purport to, you would warn us and allow us the FREEDOM of CHOICE. Letting the people discover the ideals and facts for themselves is more caring than the mind control tactics that are being displayed here on OPPT topic, as well as others. If I were to decide that the system was corrupt and explore new venues, who are any of you to make my decisions for me? Banning topics on this site that people want to find out about, will only cause distrust. Counsel us if you must, but do not try to make our decisions for us.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

nobody's stopping you, or anyone else on the site, from actually following toppt's guidelines for being and doing and filing legal docs and whatnot.

what we're doing is pointing out that's it's a scam and that anyone that follows their advice is going to fail, miserably.

it's no different than someone their proof that the moon landing was faked (or any other topic on the site) and having members debunk the claim.

the big difference is that, with a moon landing claim, nobody will wind up homeless.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Absolute data is just that. Its absolute. Not one piece missing, nothing misunderstood. An internal awakening within you, an internal understanding. As you can tell, we are not there yet, collectively. We are on the very edge of this however, and for some they have already seen where we are going. Others will be slightly caught by surprise. Others won't believe it is happening until we land, but that's a free will choice to make for each of us. It isn't just knowledge of things coming out, it is an internal realization.

This huge run of a disinformation attempt here on ATS will be met by absolute knowledge by all, at some point in the near future. And when it is, you can expect a lot of people to be completely caught off guard because of threads like this. Threads that show ATS' true colors. Note that it isn't necessarily "bad" to be in this situation, but like all choices it will have consequences.

Meanwhile, ATS members can make a choice.

You can deny the ground-swell of this all around you.

You can deny the crumbling of indoctrinating forms of information (media, education, politics).

You can deny the increasing awareness of folks all around you, and the truth that is pouring out as people start to REMEMBER who they really are, what they are doing here, and what it is to remember self.

You can also choose immediately, by your own free will, to embrace all the changes and ride the waves of it, rather than being caught off-guard unaware that this is happening. All is choice.

Importantly, all will eventually be reconciled and in the end, it won't really matter if you were "for" this stuff, or "against". All will become absolute, and these trivialities of which side we're on at the time will seem petty.

In the meantime, just BE and DO. If you don't know what this is for you on a personal level, maybe start there and see what develops. Now is the time.

Now, for the important stuff. The stuff that matters beyond what is opinion of the current situation:
I encourage you to take full unlimited responsibility for your actions, rather than assuming a limited liability exists due to, say, a corporation you may have thought you still work under. This is fiction. Example, say you are a bill collector, a prosecutor, or a police officer. Each and every action you perform in your BE-ing and DO-ing each day is of unlimited personal liability. There is no contract between another being that you come across, other than one you both agree to. As a bill collector, a prosecutor, or police officer, or otherwise, please remember that your actions have liability, even when you think you are "safe" because you were "just doing your job".

With freedom comes responsibility, as does power. Before inflicting upon someone else's free will in these days, one must really consider if that liability is something they are willing to take up. In most cases, fully informed beings will NOT violate another person's free will, as the liability is wholly theirs. This is the other side of what has occurred due to the filings and resulting changes now in effect. BTW the courtesy notice simply serves as a kind yet firm way of informing those that may not be yet aware of these changes. Ignorance, however, is not a suitable defense in common law / universal law jurisdiction, so let this serve as my personal courtesy notice to all of you, and all that may read this.

I'd just like to add, I asked for my account to be closed, but that did not happen. Posting this breaks my goal to be dark on the subject, but in just the last few days, more things have happened than a year's worth of happenings. So many new changes, in just a week's time or even less! Energetically, politically, monetarily, and spiritually. Expect more and more as we go, this is reconciliation time and will be SWIFT. Enjoy the rush.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Human beings can ask for money, but that is that person's free will choice. As I suspected, when asked what link shows an offworlder asking for money, none could be given. Humans with their own agenda can, however. That is to be expected. You also have the free will choice to not give a red cent. Exactly as I have chosen.

Now,

You say prove it isn't a scam.

Prove to me that these corporations posing as governments aren't corporations. Go ahead, this will take you some time, so I'll wait.

In the meantime, go watch the movie "What the FUQ", and see how much deeper this rabbit hole really is, than your depth gauge showed you.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

nobody's stopping you, or anyone else on the site, from actually following toppt's guidelines for being and doing and filing legal docs and whatnot. what we're doing is pointing out that's it's a scam and that anyone that follows their advice is going to fail, miserably.
reply to post by Crakeur

That's BS and you know it. You are not just pointing it out, because the topic has been banned. You are trying to influence opinions by allowing a thread that calls scam, while not allowing any pro oppt threads. Instead of allowing people to deny ignorance you are denying it for them.

Your actions over this topic remind me of the church from back in the day when heresy was a crime. (not you personally but the decision making of staff behind scenes)

edit on 20-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Meanwhile, ATS members can make a choice.

You can deny the ground-swell of this all around you.

You can deny the crumbling of indoctrinating forms of information (media, education, politics).

You can deny the increasing awareness of folks all around you, and the truth that is pouring out as people start to REMEMBER who they really are, what they are doing here, and what it is to remember self.

You can also choose immediately, by your own free will, to embrace all the changes and ride the waves of it, rather than being caught off-guard unaware that this is happening. All is choice.

And you can deny reality.

You can pretend that we operate under a variety of legal systems, none of which hold true.

You can lose your home.

You can be arrested.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

As I suspected, when asked what link shows an offworlder asking for money, none could be given.

What about Charles Miller's site, which asks for money? He's part of TOPPT, a big part. He's seeking money.

He's onworld, which is worse because it's slightly less comical to give him money than it is to give imaginary aliens money.

Slightly less comical but comical nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

The owners of this site stated that we would not allow further discussion on this topic, that all new threads would be closed. Then this thread started and the discussion on this topic was moved from the thread I started to this one. Had I been online when it started, I'd have closed this thread and diverted the discussion back to the original thread but, since it was moving too fast, we let it stay. Last I checked, there are several pro TOPPT posters, such as yourself, that are still plugging away. You are still being and doing your toppt thing and nobody is stopping you.

All we are doing is pointing out the blatant, obvious truths to refute the outlandish claims associated with toppt.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Human beings can ask for money, but that is that person's free will choice. As I suspected, when asked what link shows an offworlder asking for money, none could be given. Humans with their own agenda can, however. That is to be expected. You also have the free will choice to not give a red cent. Exactly as I have chosen.

Now,

Prove to me that these corporations posing as governments aren't corporations. Go ahead, this will take you some time, so I'll wait.

In the meantime, go watch the movie "What the FUQ", and see how much deeper this rabbit hole really is, than your depth gauge showed you.

We have proven time and time again that the government of the United States is not a corporation, that you are not some legal fiction and how there is no strawman that has some secret account using you as collateral. The movie you reference continues to promote the Sovereign mythos and has absolutely no concrete evidence to back it up.

This entire argument is based on ONE MAN's incorrect interpretation of the Washington DC home rule law. It's taken on a life of it's own and it's inherently dangerous to anyone trying to use it.

I don't know what more you want than has already been said..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

He's not part of OPPT.

He did not bond to the trust and is not part of it. He WAS part of it I learned. If you'll notice, the Charles C Miller information is added as a searching index to the documents, upon which the foundation was set via the original UCC filings made, I believe it was 2011 before the OPPT was created. There was a different trust by similar name that Heather, and Charles were both bonded to, and I believe that is where the other website originates.

You are also, I assume, still thinking that Charles did something wrong on a moral or common law level, perhaps?

Let's make this about anything but what is important..by all means.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Now,

Sir, you can say that these governments are corporations all you want. For the sake of this argument, I'll even say you are right.

You just dont seem to grasp the fact that even if you ARE right about that, the actions promoted by the OPPT are still going to land people in jail. Its not the "pursuit of ultimate freedom" that is a bad thing, its the path that the OPPT promotes that is bad; this path results in the exact opposite of what they are wanting to do. This is not speculation - this is fact, and it has been proven time and time again.

That being said ... my whole point here is blatantly obvious, that I'd rather not see people being duped and going to jail because of it. What the hell is YOUR point in all of this?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Um, Crakeur,

You forgot t capalize BE and DO so that it's legitimate, just a heads up mate. We wouldn;t want the GFL/Ashtar Command to get their knickers in a knot.

Vkey, great therad, I do love the insight you bring.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join