It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Don't know if it has been posted yet (don't care, not reading)

removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca...

That's for those that are not disinfo agents around here.

If i remember correctly it is against the site rules to call anyone Disinfo Agent, Shill or otherwise...

The answers look like more Heather-speak, meaningless drivel actually about Absolute Data that doesn't really exist, value that doesn't exist and more and more stuff that is VERBATIM Winston, Charles, Roger, et al speak about strawmen, and UCC forms and the like, way to go Heather, dig thy hole deeeeper..

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

That's for those that are not disinfo agents around here.

The disinfo agents here are those that claim the OPPT is NOT a scam...
You must have missed where the UCC filings were rejected last year.... everyone (apart from disinfo agents) know the OPPT is just a scam!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

welcome back to the thread.

I skimmed the Q&A and found a few rather interesting things.

she won't come on ATS live, won't respond to real questions and, last night, wouldn't even go on her own scheduled show, with her own ego stroking, soft lobbing hosts but she will knock Shrout for not doing her show?
Hypocrite.

I found it odd that she doesn't address the real issues - like the complete lack of success stories. the failure of her documents, Caleb's documents and the third trustee's documents.

She missed an incredible caller last night who asked some amazing questions about the trust document which, obviously, she didn't answer. She should explain who the grantor is because, according to the hosts of the show, the trust is spiritual which, in the real world, doesn't get you very much.

Her minions on the other sites have started wondering why she doesn't have pictures of her with her shows or other things. Why is she so secretive? Why doesn't she show her face to her fans?

Who are the other trustees and why do they remain so quiet.

So far, we've managed to uncover a few tidbits about them, the trucking companies, Caleb's affinity for hot rods and, of course, the two tax liens for filing frivolous tax returns.

Assuming those tax liens are yet another "test case" run by the trustees, why don't they show the filings to remove Caleb's tax liens?

Why aren't there any success stories in the success section of the tracking site? All we keep getting is "my cousin's friend's mailman's neighbor's dog's friend's owner" type crap. I thought this DOing and BEing was going to actually wipe out our debt, not just produce wasted paper.

Lastly, where's my gold?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

he didn't miss it. none of the oppt folks care. It's been raised on several sites, people have questioned it.

they've questioned the trustee's outright lying to their flock, telling them the ucc docs work when, 6 months before their press release claiming victory, they were all rejected.

Washington State yanked them in August. A copy of one such letter is posted a few pages back. Heather was too busy doing and being to be bothered with the reality I guess.

Once heather was busted on the docs she came up with a bogus response but she didn't address the big, boldface lie. She said they worked. She told them they worked. She didn't tell Patrick Cody Morgan or Kenneth Wayne Learning that, oh, sorry, those documents you've been taking from my site? not working guys, try another defense.

She knowingly, willingly, lovingly allowed these two men, and god knows how many others, to use these failed documents, as defense in courts around the world. There's people going to jail in several countries for using Heather's KNOWN FAILURE.

I simply can't fathom how anyone could still trust her but they do.

If my father went to jail for following this woman's advice, when she knowingly, lovingly, willingly failed to disclose the rejection of her documents, I'd probably be hunting her down.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm letting facts stand where they are.

I felt greatly liberated by not line-by-line debating with you folks anymore. We are equal, but I will not stand in this place and play that game. I know my space, and I will stand firm in it. The information is coming. Every single day, you'll learn quite a bit more about all of this. I'm not going to do the back and forth anymore about it, and I'm not going to defend anybody else. Clearly, people can make their own decisions based on the available information, and whatever decision people make, its not my part to care about it. This was a lesson I learned just recently, and I'm happy with it.

I'm also fairly certain its against T&C to see what I've seen in this thread from admins, owners, and mods, but whatever, its your house. If I wanted to see inequality, unfair attribution, etc., I would turn on Mainstream media or listen to the former President, or something. I can do that without this thread and others like it.

This is a website. A website with purported experts in various fields. But what I've learned here especially in these OPPT threads is that the expertise is lacking in fair and balanced information exchange.

Regardless, the information and validity of OPPT, the data and knowledge of what it really is and what it is really doing will come. That Q&A is a friendly start, and the CVACs which are coming online will be another. Expect it.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Some of my favorite parts of the Q & A:

The video some one asked for a response to is gold. (FYI Vkey at about 37 mins in they compare the Star Trek Federation government to what the OPPT is trying to do and they are not happy about it.)

This video is an explanation about why you should not sign the OPPT, unless you FULLY comprehend it and agree to what you are signing up for. We saw the problems with the OPPT within about 30 seconds of looking at it but, rather than just pointing out the problems, we have gone into the details of WHY the OPPT is written as it is, why it is having the effect it is, why you might feel like signing it and where it will lead you if you sign it.

Question: Is the OPPT is a public trust?

Heather: Its fundamentally and structurally different. it is a trust of creation…when you, I or any of the others were created…it was between each of us and Creator…creator domicile the value in the body…you operate the body and are responsible for the value…you are a trust…I am a trust…each of the others is a trust….we are all the trust…
So.... not a money kind of trust. Then why did Heather and the aliens steal people's gold?

Question: These notices don’t enforce anything. We still getting walked over!

Heather: OPPT took care of the old stuff...the CN's are you BE'ing and DO'ing responsible and liable without confrontation, with grace. It appears they walk all over you and they hope that you will accept that as truth so that they don't have to answer...what DO you consciously choose...if they DO not answer then they cannot enforce as a matter of law, matter of fact and as a matter of public policy…
Yea people!!! Just BE & DO! That will get you out of 27 years in prison.... not!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm wondering, the two other trustees, Caleb and the other guy, when the shtf with this thing, and people are filing lawsuits because they followed their advice, which was knowingly false (rejected documents), and when the feds step in to deal with this, will Caleb and the other guy be hung out to dry while Heather sits back and enjoys her extradition-free location?

Why don't we hear from Caleb or the other guy (hell, I can't even remember his name)? Why, if there are three trustees that were appointed by, um, themselves, to oversee my assets, why do we only hear from the one who's overseas?

I'm beginning to think the other two guys are patsies. Rubes, who got suckered into doing this nonsense with Heather and they, unfortunately, will be the ones who pay the price for her knowingly, willingly, lovingly, throwing them to the wolves.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm letting facts stand where they are.

I felt greatly liberated by not line-by-line debating with you folks anymore. We are equal, but I will not stand in this place and play that game. I know my space, and I will stand firm in it. The information is coming. Every single day, you'll learn quite a bit more about all of this. I'm not going to do the back and forth anymore about it, and I'm not going to defend anybody else. Clearly, people can make their own decisions based on the available information, and whatever decision people make, its not my part to care about it. This was a lesson I learned just recently, and I'm happy with it.

Good for you sir, it doesn't mean that the OPPT is correct or legit though.. Just that you are going to follow it down the ole hole. You are not equal to me, if you had lived my life with all of the hardships and loss, as well as the absolute pain and suffering, I would say you were equal, you are not because you are looking for an easy way out, there are no easy ways out.

I'm also fairly certain its against T&C to see what I've seen in this thread from admins, owners, and mods, but whatever, its your house. If I wanted to see inequality, unfair attribution, etc., I would turn on Mainstream media or listen to the former President, or something. I can do that without this thread and others like it.

It's not a violation to call out a scam, however until now, nobody called you a shill or a disinfo agent, just misguided.

This is a website. A website with purported experts in various fields. But what I've learned here especially in these OPPT threads is that the expertise is lacking in fair and balanced information exchange.

Just because you don't like the information, does not mean it's not fair..

Regardless, the information and validity of OPPT, the data and knowledge of what it really is and what it is really doing will come. That Q&A is a friendly start, and the CVACs which are coming online will be another. Expect it.

A whole lot of nothing is doing. Not one place is accepting Heather's courtesy notices contrary to her belief, Washington State is formally investigating the woman and her cohorts, the jig as they say is up.. I wonder how Caleb and the other dupe will take being investigated...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

My fav was this one:

Heather: 7+ Billion on this planet...more in Source's Universe (going through similar thing or surprises that they did not expect (chuckle))

meaning that other worlds are doing this same exact thing as we are right now LOL she's still on the aliens thing...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Made me laugh.

I really think this is just the freeman version for the Galatic Federation of Light people. I see no other way people can believe what Heather is saying. If they already believe in aliens and teleporting and dimensions then they are primed and ready to believe the aliens gave Heather the gift of the UCC.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
it all plays into the cult like atmosphere she's created. her followers, on the various oppt sites regurgitate her inane comments, like mindless zombies, repeating the same nonsense, over and over, congratulating each other on their BEing and DOing and, yet, people are going to jail around the globe and the core promoters of this scam are not even practicing what they preach.

they tell their followers to stop paying bills, to file docs they knew were not going to work and, yet, they aren't doing it themselves.

they ask for donations to pay their bills, they post proud photos of themselves paying that last car payment and they sit and talk about the unfair treatment and unlawful system that throws their followers into jail.

It's a pathetic ruse and people are, again, going to jail over it while heather, caleb and the other members of this band of pranksters knowingly, lovingly, willingly do nothing to stop them.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well the verdicts are officially in for Leaming, so here's what he was convicted of..

3 Counts of Retaliating Against a Federal Judge or Law Enforcement Officer by a False Claim
1 Count of Concealing Person(s) From Arrest
1 Count of Felon in Possession of Firearms

He is the one that tried to have Heather and Caleb subpoenaed as "expert witnesses" and finally got the Judge to call Heather's organization, just another Mortgage Scam (I forget the exact wording right now) his sentencing is set for May 24th. My Leaming has already filed Appeal, in his ever so eloquent manner.

Pay attention to number 5 here:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have never heard of the group until this thread, so I googled it and read about it. It seems like some big pipe dream that somebody came up with akin to the teaparty or the war on drugs or war on terror or war on whatever else they've come up with.

It's just an ideological situation that somebody dreamed up, put online and trying to get people to jump on board with them. Just as everything else, it will morph into some money making scheme or political scheme and serves no purpose whatsoever.

It attacks the weak minded and weak willed and gets them to support it. Just another big hoax to add to the multitude of hoaxes we have dealt with throughout human existence.

Good call on shutting it down ATS

There's no reason to assist them in forming their little cult/pyramid scheme or whatever it's going to turn out to be.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
For those who are wondering what this is all about, here is the Cliff Notes version:

Heather Tucci-Jarref claims to have used the Uniform Commercial Code to foreclose upon every Government, Bank and Business on the planet Earth. Apparently the Vatican and the territory of Vatican City have been dissolved.

She claims to have done this by filing some UCC financing statements, and adding such things as "In absolute love and BE'ing" and a lot of UCC 1-305, NUNC PRO TUNC, PRAETEREA PRETEREA, unrebutted.

She further goes on to say that John Boehner is the Interim President of the United States, but she kept that information secret, and that Barack Obama is playing ball with her.

She then says that our old system of government came from the Orion System.

She then says that every man woman and child on Earth will get 5 Billion in gold, 10 Billion if you are a US Citizen.

Her cohort, Caleb Skinner is in charge of all things Techie. He will be running the servers that run this new currency exchange, he is apparently a one man Anonymous, and can hack the planet at will.

Before the end of this week according to Heather, her CVAC government will be up and running and people can get funds from these CVACs to buy what they need to, through the use of a thumbdrive that will become the unit of transferring currency. Eventually everyone will transfer energy to each other.

Heather goes on to say that this is happening on other worlds besides our own at the same time, she is just the one here on Earth coordinating it.

Heather also says that if you serve the OPPT's courtesy notices on what she calls the Powers that Were you are immediately discharged from having to listen to them if they don't agree to your terms and conditions. Example given, if you were arrested, you give the courtesy notice to the court instead of appearing for the criminal charges and they can't press the charges because they didn't agree to your terms and conditions.

All the worlds gold was transported off the planet by benevolent aliens to be held until it's dispersal.

Anyone not with the OPPT will be "left behind"

She claims all of this is foolproof, however Patrick Cody Morgan and Kenneth Leaming have learned the hard way that invoking Heather is a surefire way to be convicted.

Heather is in league with people like Irwin Schiff, Winston Shrout, and Charles Miller, all convicted fraudsters.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It is a disservice to be mixing up some new age alien baloney with people who refuse to pay taxes on constitutional or legal grounds, typically because he or she believes that the tax laws are unconstitutional or otherwise invalid.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well,

Lets see.

Two days have now passed since Heather's groundbreaking "Q&A".

What has happened?

NOTHING.

No-one has gotten their gold, no-one has gotten their "value" on a thumbdrive, not one government has fallen, not one corporation has ceased doing business, two people are convicted based upon Heather's teachings, more to come, not one corporation or government agency is taking the OPPT Courtesy Notices seriously, and are in fact actively starting to levy penalties against people for using them. Not ONE person is in any different a situation than they were two days ago when Heather claimed that the CVAC's were going live this week. This week ends tomorrow, and there's no Heather in sight, except for Heather talking about BEing and DOing and some other New Age ascension stuff.

So.... her time, and 15 minutes of fame are up. People that were all gong ho for this movement are now starting to question her motives and the fact that she claims all of this stuff, but nothing is really happening. One person went so far as to ask if Heather was on some psychoactive drug that made her see reality different, because as the person put it "She's certainly not in my reality, I gave my landlord a courtesy notice and they kicked me out on my ass"

So what's really going on? Heather is living in a fantasy world of her own making, she has no legs to stand on, the people supposedly behind this are now questioning it, and she has no real hard answers for them except, we've shifted, and CVAC's for all by the end of the week... I hate to see what happens tomorrow when she doesn't deliver, what the new excuse is.. It's starting to really get old fast.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I've been thinking about her statement that the CVACs will be up and running by the end of the week. You think she meant this Friday/Saturday? Or is she on Pleiadean/Lemurian/Andromedan/5D time?

Typical GFL excuses when their big promises don't pan out are; the aliens weren't really, the reptiles blocked it, it happened your just not enlightened enough to understand, it's all your's if you just believe.

Thanks for keeping track of all this Vkey! You've done a wonderful job.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

At this point i really don't know, all I do know is it's more and more and more seeming like a "collective cult"

one of the quotes I see a lot referenced with this group:

We're all individual components of a collective.Our strength comes from recognizing this, & acting as a single unit for the benefit of all.

reminds me a lot of this quote:

We are the Borg, lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own, your culture will adapt to service us. Your life as you know it is ended, resistance is futile...

The other parts of this where people (I would guess the ones steering it all as they are the ones who come out with the "comments from the leaders") are now stating that when the CVACs come online, the people who OPPT in will become beings of light and I kinda stopped reading after that, as I sprayed my coffee all over my desk... is starting to look a LOT like some sort of religious/spiritual thing, where they use metaphor to talk about how they are now living..

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wow how the heck is this the first time I have heard about all this?
Oh and Crackeur you made me spit me tea out when you said ALF or Scotty beamed over all the gold

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
For being so sure that it is a scam, we sure are in a hurry to get it out of the spotlight! Here is a question, can someone be jailed and/or fined over UCC code? If the answer is a simple yes, then it obviously does have more to do with things than is being projected!
edit on 7-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to correct

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join