It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I am not seeing the logic in your statement. Filing false documents is a crime in any and every context that I can think of. Why would UCC documents be singled out as suspect in that regard?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

kenneth wayne learning is going to jail for filing fraudulent liens. He used oppt's UCC templates and even tried to subpoena her. So, yes, you can go to jail for filing fraudulent liens.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

kenneth wayne learning is going to jail for filing fraudulent liens. He used oppt's UCC templates and even tried to subpoena her. So, yes, you can go to jail for filing fraudulent liens.

But under no other circumstances? Can someone not be fined/or imprisoned under UCC code other than fraudulent paper work, YES or NO?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

they aren't going to jail under ucc code, they are going to jail for filing fraudulent liens.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You keep evading the question. YES or NO?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yes, you are thinking right, the question is a trap! A trap that will expose the SCAM that some of you are perpetrating on the good people here.

If you people no longer see or here from me again on this forum you will know why!

edit on 7-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

edit on 7-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

You do realize that nobody is stopping you from filing these papers if you so choose. Right? You can refuse to renew your drivers license, insure your car, or get tags. You are free to do any and all of the Sovereign citizen nonsense you wish to try.

The caveat is that once you're released from jail, prison, or end up being sued by the court, you will not be in a position to come back here and claim that ATS misled you into ruin by allowing false information to be propagated here.

FTR: The man was charged with filing false liens in retaliation to Federal Officials. The paperwork is as irrelevant to the charge as a gun would be to a murder. False liens were simply the weapon this jerk chose to attack others with. Making the issue only about the paperwork is irrational and misleading - thus making your interrogative equally as invalid.
edit on 3/7/13 by Hefficide because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I've answered your questions, you're just being intentionally obtuse.

He was convicted of filing fraudulent liens. He used oppt's bogus ucc docs and the court threw them out and is throwing him in jail.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
A trap that will expose the SCAM that some of you are perpetrating on the good people here.

The SCAM is the OPPT and the scammers are the ones pushing it....

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Why are all of you so terrified to answer a simple yes or no question? I'll tell you why. Because everything you are arguing against hinges on whether or not UCC code is being used as law and you all KNOW that it is!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Hooray
do you promise?
Joke of course, having read all the posts here (phew) It is obvious to me it is a scam, I mean Heather teleported all the gold

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There is your evidence people. Just go through these last several posts and you have your answer of who is who, and what is what! Just remember that there are not enough disinfo agents in the world to pull this crap off. Just make sure that YOU are the one who actually makes up YOUR mind!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
My work is done here on this thread just keep asking in my absence for them to answer the friggin question, yes or no. You will have your answer then!
ta ta.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

There is your evidence people.

Where is the evidence all the gold was teleported away?
Where is the evidence Boehner is the interim President?
Where is the evidence 77 congressmen were arrested and transported to the Hague?
Where is the evidence this is not a scam?

Just remember that there are not enough disinfo agents in the world to pull this crap off.

Very true, which is why the OPPT crap has failed, despite their disinfo agents trying to push it here and elsewhere....

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I'm fairly sure, other than you, there's not a soul on here that actually believes this kind of crap.

How many courtesy notices and UCC docs did you file?

I'm guessing none because, like the rest of the folks that promote these things, they don't actually practice what they preach because they know how it will turn out.

It's why the oppt court tracking site has nary an entry in the success section.

It's why, after the guilty verdict of Patrick Cody Morgan, and his subsequent sentencing, heather et al changed their tune. The trust is spiritual, not actual. The gold has feelings. (The UCC docs don't work, which would explain the August 1, 2012 rejection letters.)

These docs don't work. At best, they are ignored by the people who receive them. At worst, people go to jail, like learning, like morgan and several others around the world.

You can try and spin the rejection letters, the jail time, the court verdicts etc all you want. You can call us disinfo agents, shills, etc but, in the end, you aren't filing those documents because you know, like everyone else, that they are useless, unless you are planning a parade and need confetti.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

This gross oversimplification is something I know 99.9% of the folks reading this thread will recognize and not be lured in by.

UCC filings are a tool. How one uses the tool decides if they have broken the law or not. Owning a hammer is not a crime. Using a hammer is not a crime... until the day comes when you use that hammer to hurt another or destroy their property. When that happens the crime is not based upon the hammer itself, but what you used it for and would be charged accordingly. The hammer, itself, has nothing at all to do with anything.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

don't be rational. it doesn't work with the oppt/sovereign cit crowd.

instead, mix words like "galactic" and "creator" and "light worker" and capitalize stuff, it sends a cool spiritual message. Here, I'll show you.

the folks that promote oppt and other scams are, in essence, aBEtting a criminal. DOes that make sense?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

There is your evidence people. Just go through these last several posts and you have your answer of who is who, and what is what! Just remember that there are not enough disinfo agents in the world to pull this crap off. Just make sure that YOU are the one who actually makes up YOUR mind!

So go file a UCC 1 financing statement and file a lien against me. See how fast it gets you a one way trip to jail when I call the state and tell them that you have zero claim to my home, car etc.. It's called fraud, plain simple and to the point, and it is illegal, not because it's the UCC, but because it is fraud. And no there is nothing in the Uniform Commercial Code ITSELF that has jail-time attached, there are however criminal statutes against fraudulent use of said.

It's fairly obvious at this point that you are invading these threads for no other reason than to get people upset, or to make arguments that make little to no sense so as to derail them.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Hey, so glad you eventually joined in the fun! Since none of your cohorts has the balls to answer the question, maybe you can oblige. Can a violation of UCC code net you a fine or jail time, yes or no? Not talking about fraudulent filing or anything related to oppt or anything of that nature, just plain and simple UCC violation! Yes or no?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Open to all members of ATS! Can you all see what is going on here? I have asked a very, very simple question that will shed light on the whole premise on whether this idea is right or wrong. One simple, verifiable answer will settle the whole thing! Why is it that they will not answer a simple yes or no question? ASK THEM!

Do you all now see who's HOUSE your in????

edit on 8-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

Also look at how many responses there are between those who speak only in favor of keeping the topic open for your review, and those opposed to YOU not seeing anything about it! Math does not lie!

edit on 8-3-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join