It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

when was this group 'arrested' ??
i thought you said Heather was in a non-extradition location.

and btw, who is "Mr Hillman" ??
i don't recall hearing his name mentioned in all the talk.
for that matter, i don't know Heather's last name either ... it's probably Hillman

these are just questions of non-follower, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well show me that block of gold and I may take that trust seriously...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by vkey08

i thought you said Heather was in a non-extradition location.

and btw, who is "Mr Hillman" ??
i don't recall hearing his name mentioned in all the talk.
for that matter, i don't know Heather's last name either ... it's probably Hillman

these are just questions of non-follower, nothing more.

I don't know where you're getting that any of them were arrested, Washington State could technically issue warrants for them now that they have tossed out their UCC filings, that's what's been said, not that they had been arrested, although, some of the people that are begging Heather for help and using her ways HAVE been arrested, tried and convicted, the latest being Kenneth Leaming.

the person in the letter is one of the other Trustee's of the OPPT, Heather is just the most vocal of them, and the leader, the other two are in on it with her and all three of them filed various parts of this UCC foreclose on the planet thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

i understand this thread is about OPPT but you and others insisted on grouping the concepts together, i'm just trying to make heads or tails out of the info being released.

however, since your Sovr'un reference isn't legitimate, i'm not sure why you'd expect anyone to think the rest of your info was.

yeah, i finally caught up that far but it's still not making sense cause i don't know who "Mr Hillman" is in all of this.
i thought 'Heather' was the main focus with OPPT

also, i'm curious why some say Heather's filings were accepted and searchable (although i haven't) and then a letter appears stating they ("Mr Hillman's" filings) were never accepted, how can it be both ?

i never disputed your or any officer's authority to 'slap the cuffs on someone', however, that isn't what we're discussing is it ?
however, should you choose to take such action without cause, there is available redress and consequence for said actions.

oh, and if the UCC says differently, then it is un-enforceable as it would be in direct conflict with US Code.

i have never argued the validity of OPPT cause i never looked at it that indepth, however, telling the people they simply must submit is horse-puckey and you should know so.

ps ... not sure i want to surf 100pgs for a link either but isn't it strange that nothing shows up on a google search ?
perhaps you mean the Council of Governors that Obama just created ?
if so, why would they even address UCC ??
from the news i read they are supposedly responsible for reviewing such matters as involving the National Guard of the various States; homeland defense; civil support; synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States; and other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities.

so where does UCC fall in their 'scope of authority' ??
edit on 4-3-2013 by Honor93 because: add ps

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You mean the 77 congressmen that the OPPT claimed were arrested, and shipped to the Hague?

That was just another lie from Heather and the OPPT.... they do seem to tell a lot of them!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

oh ok, that was you guys fantasizing on the previous page ... sorry, missed it, it sounded legit.
yes, i've heard about those stuck in the web and i feel for them but as i've stated a hundred times, we are responsible for our own actions.

as i learned the hard way ... by following the advice of Federal officials

i'll never make that mistake twice, i assure you.

ok, that helps ...

the person in the letter is one of the other Trustee's of the OPPT, Heather is just the most vocal of them, and the leader, the other two are in on it with her and all three of them filed various parts of this UCC foreclose on the planet thing.
i confess i have not read every single post on this subject so i am positive i don't have a full picture of what's going on, but, last i read, no one could name Trustees beyond Heather, so it's news to me.

i lost interest when word came out that she bailed to Morocco.
however, i stand firm in my statements regarding the concept she attempted to utilize.

as the concept stands, it is correct.
if self-governing is the goal, then there can be no authority that stands between self and creator unless self consents.

and, i don't understand why you guys keep saying UCC law doesn't apply in other countries ... if the business in that country does business with a US corp, UCC applies to the entire business transaction. i thought that was clearly understood by most.

i do 'understand' that we all have lives beyond ATS, please, go and enjoy yours

the posts aren't going anywhere.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

You mean the 77 congressmen that the OPPT claimed were arrested, and shipped to the Hague?

That was just another lie from Heather and the OPPT.... they do seem to tell a lot of them!
no, the comments on a previous page about the OPPT folks being jailed ... apparently it was others 'fantasizing' ... when skimmed, it read legit.
i was just asking.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

and, i don't understand why you guys keep saying UCC law doesn't apply in other countries

because the UCC is a USA law, why do you think it would apply in another country....

if the business in that country does business with a US corp, UCC applies to the entire business transaction.

What makes you think that? The other countries law would override the UCC...

i thought that was clearly understood by most.

Most people understand USA law only applies in the USA....

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I never said the stuff was illegitimate, just that in THIS thread, it's not about someone's skewed cherry pick of the law to try and say that things mean different things.. Roger Elvick started that, and he was wrong then with his assumptions of what he read and is wrong now.

No it's not Obama's new Governors Council, this is an organization that's been around a while since 1908, ti's actually called the National Governors Association, they are the ones that in conjunction with National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws (NCCUSL) make the UCC, I can't find my exact link I have it written down somewhere around here i'll dig it back up, right now I am in art mode so my desk is a disaster of sketches and half changed drawings and old fedex envelopes with even more sketch revisions..

The point is, over time people have bastardized what's written to suit the meaning they WANT it to have so they can claim injustice. There has never been on proven instance where English has the two sep meanings that the Sovvies would like you to think it does, there is no secret code legalese that Police and Courts use to make you agree, in fact over the past 10 years they've been trying to rewrite things in much easier English so that there's no mistake in comprehension and take away the thought that there's some secret code that's being used.

I heard a Federal Judge say it best one day.

There's nothing more annoying than someone coming into my courtroom accusing me of using some arcane secret legal language just because they want to claim that I'm trying to get them to agree to a contract. You break the law, you break the law, the law is not a contract that you have to consent to, it just is, and as such if you break it, there are consequences to those actions. It's just like being a little kid and grabbing a cookie after your parents say no, there's no contract there, it's just understood that your parents are the authority and you broke their rules, no child is going to look at their parents and say "I conditionally accept your punishment because I don't recognize your authority to enforce the contract. That sir, is why you are guilty, not because you and I had a contract, but rather because I am the authority and you are a lawbreaker."

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

i've already linked several sources that 'say that', feel free to review them.

yet surpisingly, you must think all commercial activity exists solely in the US, right ??
besides, the UCC is not 'law' in and of itself, it is suggested uniformity in application.
that uniformity to be developed via a pattern of results.

perhaps you should review the CISPA legislation or even this ...
1987 - Interpretation of UCC by the Courts of the States of the Union

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

yet surpisingly, you must think all commercial activity exists solely in the US, right ??

No, that is just a stupid statement - however you somehow think the UCC applies everywhere

perhaps you should review the CISPA legislation or even this ...

care to tell us what that has too do with the OPPT scam?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I never said the stuff was illegitimate
never said ya did, but it sure comes across that way.

i recall the comment that drew me into a previous conversation was your stated willingness to file-13 (trash) a legitimate, lawful demand just because you felt like it.

look, i don't know anything about this Elvick dude either.
and, i don't follow why you keep referring to such 'influences'.

i haven't quoted them, referenced them, linked to them or provided any such connection, so, what's up with that ?

the law dictionary doesn't lie and it is the 'definition' that matters, agreed ?

since 1908 ?
then a link sure would be nice if you don't mind
(when you have time of course)

the NGA ?
i recognize them to be a 'lobby' group, are you sure ?

like i said previously, these posts aren't going anywhere, do what you have to do, learning is an experience and i'm patient.

if you believe this to be true, then the view is highly restricted to one of oppression.

over time people have bastardized what's written to suit the meaning they WANT it to have so they can claim injustice.
that ^^^ is exactly what the Crown's lawyers and laws have done to the Constitution.

yes, i'm aware of the 'hurried' re-writes, they've been frantically appearing since the last Con-Con call failed. (early 90s)

there is nothing more amusing to me than to hear any judge refer to the bench as HIS courtroom

the bold conveyance of 'oppression' runs deep in that group.

the law just "is" ??
i wonder if he got his clue from Clinton ??
yep there it is ... the superiority complex ... ie: the law is your parent ... obey

oh, i see it's even worse than that ...

because I am the authority
so he thinks.
i wonder if Holder would submit to his 'authority' ??

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

what makes you think UCC is 'law' at all ?
let alone US law.

do you think that just because a 'plan of action' was universally accepted that makes it 'law' ?
governing principles are not 'law' and that's about all UCC can claim to be.

'governing principles' of a nursing care facility enabled the un-necessary death of a resident, does that mean the actions that enabled her death were 'lawful' ??
(i know the legal aspect is yet to be determined but i asked if the actions were lawful, not legal)

not all lawful acts are legal and not all legal acts are lawful, that is the conundrum we face.
edit on 4-3-2013 by Honor93 because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

however you somehow think the UCC applies everywhere
when did i suggest everywhere ??
in a mood to paint are ya ??
try a narrower brush

just answering your question, if you didn't believe it applied, why ask ?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Actually according to the OPPT the UCC doesn't only apply globally, it also applies across the galaxy and all dimentions. Our current system of government came from Venus and the aliens gave Heather the gift of understanding it. That is why Heather is now the ruler of the world.

A few other OPPT facts (since this thread is about the OPPT):

- Lightening rods installed on buildings are really antennas for lightworkers to use against the powers that were.

- The aliens teleported all of the world's wealth in gold off planet and Heather left behind little love notes letting the people in the castles know.

- The UCC documents should be read with your heart, from a multidimensional view point, but not from a 3D POV.

- If you release information at the wrong time you will be kidnapped by dragons and maybe killed, .... according to Poof.

- John Boehner is the USA interm president, you just don't know because Heather hasn't told you (she is ruler of the world)

- Gold is sentient. It has feelings too.

- You have 5 billion dollars in gold (if you are an American citizen it is 10 billion). However currently the aliens are keeping it safe off world. And you may not ever see the gold because it has feelings and might not like you.

- Heather is setting up her own government that you need to oppt-in to inorder to access the wealth you will never see.

- If you attempt to use the OPPT paperwork in court, say at a sentencing hearing, Heather will send you love and a dead link to a visual abstract tool of her reality that she consciously pull down to be visible for all to know and rely upon.

- The Galactic Federation of Light is real and Heather can channel the 'non-locals' too.

- The Law of One (Ra Material) is real and the Law of One is part of the UCC filings.

So if you believe all that welcome to the new world order ran by Heather, hand picked by the aliens.
edit on 5-3-2013 by OneisOne because: spacing

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

NO I was willing to Circular File a Courtesy Notice that someone wants people to give to the authorities that claims that they can counter offer instead of being arrested, that even if they are arrested it's "conditional" to their acceptance of the terms and puts monetary penalties on questioning, oh yeah and if it's just going around asking about oh say a meteor falling on someone's roof, you need to file all questions a week in advance and maybe if they accept your offer they will talk to you, in the meantime someone could be very hurt, but all that matters is the courtesy notice...

That's what I would Circular File, NOT a lawful demand to stop questioning under Article 5.

I notice how you sensationalize and subjectively interpret everyone's responses to fit your needs, it really is getting old.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I still think the sentient gold is the best of it all.
I have visions of little gold coins talking to each other..

"Hey..... Manuel...... did you catch what that moron bought with you?"
"Yeah..... Realdolls, lots of them..... I wonder what *he* is up to"
"He's BE'ing and DO'ing and DO'ing and DO'ing"
(giggles all around from the gold)

Something like that.....

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Now that is funny! What about platinum? I wonder if it is sentient too? If it is I bet it's very dignified and stoic.

Oh.... and Heather stated this in a internet radio talk last week:

I am attached to the Absolute Data coming out…transparent. I just wanted to make those few clarifications. People are asking me to respond and get on radio shows and debates and I'm not going to bait. Right now I just want Absolute Data out there.

Is it me or is that chock-full of contradiction?

She transparent, but won't debate.
She wants 'absolute data out there', but won't respond

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

fear of exposure.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by vkey08

Now that is funny! What about platinum? I wonder if it is sentient too? If it is I bet it's very dignified and stoic.

Oh.... and Heather stated this in a internet radio talk last week:

I am attached to the Absolute Data coming out…transparent. I just wanted to make those few clarifications. People are asking me to respond and get on radio shows and debates and I'm not going to bait. Right now I just want Absolute Data out there.

Is it me or is that chock-full of contradiction?

She transparent, but won't debate.
She wants 'absolute data out there', but won't respond

No she won't, but that goes against Fourthmeal's comments that she answers all questions. I wonder how long before she admits that this is all just one big scam... Seems that with even her own followers having to do massive damage control and some even questioning the "intel" (nesara news is now on board??!!!????, they said NESARA was a ruse.. i'm confused...) it's only a matter of time before one of two things happen.

Heather returns to the United States to a very long incarceration after the authorities get a hold of her OR
Heather is taken out by one of her followers that never saw their gold and is ruined because they believed her..

And again, the offer to Heather still stands, give me a bit of my gold.. 150K of it would be nice right about now, and I will sing from the rooftops about how this isn't a scam, until then, no amount of Absolute Data or BE'ing and DO'ing and Sentient Gold talking to each other about the impending storms will change my mind..

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join