It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Politicians are also known as lawmakers. Ann is a former lawmaker who, admittedly, doesn't know her own laws well enough to offer an opinion on the UCC docs so she reached out to a corporate lawyer who said they are valid.

The fact that Washington State removed the filings, shows they are useless in a state where the law has jurisdiction. So, again, how can they be invalid where the law actually stands but valid in a country where the law has no jurisdiction?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by vkey08

One day you'll learn. Until then, as I told you in PM, PEACE OUT Vkey.

Your negativity and seething hatred for other equal people will not be missed.

I am actually in a wonderful mood this morning, my prediction came true. Washington State removed all of her filings, therefore negating anything that she THINKS she did, and now they can press formal charges against her for Fraudulently using the UCC system. I wonder how she will do in jail..

There's no negativity in that statement, it's all simple fact, she tried to pull a con and got caught just like all of the people before her:

Winston Shrout
Charles Milller
Irwin Schiff
Patrick Cody Morgan
Mr Leaming.

And all we did was dig into the con and show it for what it was, a scam, a sham and a bunch of nonsense.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
And after only 3 days of trial

Reports are coming out that Kenneth Wayne Leaming has been found Guilty of all 5 Felony charges and David Carroll Stephenson was found Guilty of filing false liens.

More to come..

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Please read the thread. It is the OPPT that is corrupt.

Agreed DJW!!

Funny enough people are applauding a politician calling out Agenda 21 and the NWO, while actively supporting a new system of exclusive wealth and power. Seems very hypocritical.

Not to mention that same politician called for the lynching of an Australian PM "for crimes against humanity". Why is it the love and light crowd always resort to violent threats?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
one of the rejection letters
Seems that Heather has known about these being rejected for some time now judging by the date..

Click Here for fullsized, I mozaic'd the addresses and names of the official and the person whom received it to protect their privacy.
edit on 4-3-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

so, to recap, they knew, back in August, that their paperwork was junked, and they made their announcements in December and January, fully aware that the state of Washington had already removed their filings for not complying with the law, and, still, they promoted their courtesy notices which, in part, were based on these filings?

Talk about pushing a phony bill of goods on the unsuspecting, easily swayed, and the gullible.

I'm curious how the oppt promoters and followers feel, having been lied to by their trustees who, for the record, are bound, by law, to act in the best interest of the beneficiaries of the trust.

I'm wondering if, perhaps, we could finally get our hands on the trust document because, as a beneficiary, I think a law suit against the trustees might be in order. A class action suit against Heather and the other two trustees, for Breach of Fiduciary Duty.

for the uninformed:

A fiduciary duty is an obligation to act in the best interest of another party

and

A fiduciary obligation exists whenever the relationship with the client involves a special trust, confidence, and reliance on the fiduciary to exercise his discretion or expertise in acting for the client. The fiduciary must knowingly accept that trust and confidence to exercise his expertise and discretion to act on the client's behalf.

and the kicker

When one person does agree to act for another in a fiduciary relationship, the law forbids the fiduciary from acting in any manner adverse or contrary to the interests of the client, or from acting for his own benefit in relation to the subject matter. The client is entitled to the best efforts of the fiduciary on his behalf and the fiduciary must exercise all of the skill, care and diligence at his disposal when acting on behalf of the client. A person acting in a fiduciary capacity is held to a high standard of honesty and full disclosure in regard to the client and must not obtain a personal benefit at the expense of the client.

source: definitions.uslegal.com...

so, every man, woman and child on earth and, possibly, some alien beneficiaries, have one hell of a lawsuit on their hands. if these clowns are right, they owe us all 5 billion dollars (or ten if you're an US citizen). Perhaps the unnamed corporate lawyer that says this garbage is real will take it on a contingency. 1/3 of quadrillions of dollars is one hell of a pay day.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

That is a great find Vkey!

Now, how long do you think it will be before a supporter shows up and claims that was just a 'test' filing to see how the paperwork moved through the system?

At this point, supporters of this scam have to be either in denial or doing some mental acrobatics to justify it all.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

they are using a variety of excuses but, for the most part, I'm seeing the expected "court is wrong and, therefore, the whole system is illegal"

there's some nonsense about how using the word lien isn't correct when the entire concept is that they have filed liens (that's what UCC does) on everyone and everything.

over at the oppt facebook type site, there's a whole lot of "what the hell is going on" and "is this a sinking ship" type postings.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
My friend, as much as Ann has done for the world by exposing the Elite, I would say she is an excellent, reliable source.

Nevermind that she knows and reports that all the stuff I spoke of in this thread is true.

So you really think that she had all the gold teleported away.... so when is she going to give it to everyone?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I'm honestly confused as to how anyone can still believe her. She admitted the filings failed which, if you look at her press releases and listen to her podcasts, would mean that the foreclosure that she claims took place, based on the filings, must not have actually happened.

She knew, in August, that the docs were rejected so, come December, when she had "successfully" foreclosed, it was a bold faced lie.

Also, if she was successful, why don't her own successes show up in the Success section of the OPPT court tracking forums?

Because she lied. She lied about the UCC docs working. She lied about how successful everyone would be if they used her templates. She lied about foreclosing. She lied about taking the gold.

She lied.

She abused her position as trustee and should be held accountable for those lies.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by OneisOne

they are using a variety of excuses but, for the most part, I'm seeing the expected "court is wrong and, therefore, the whole system is illegal"

In regards to this bit....

Last week after Patrick Cody Morgan was sentenced to 27 years many of the OPPT bullhorn blogs posted a video from a supporter about their new program called "Treason Trackers" that was to be ran from the oppt-in site. I first saw it on the AK blog. Today that video is set to private and AK has removed the blog-post. Funny that.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I might be wrong about this but, if you list names, addresses, emails and other personal information about someone and announce that you have found them guilty of a crime, and you then tell your listeners to arrest these people, you are suggesting they kidnap them and there are enough loons out there that someone might actually try and arrest a judge or a lawyer or even me.

Guess what happens when someone tries to arrest someone;

The person they are trying to arrest will, at first, ignore them, figuring, probably correctly, that the person is off their meds and should be ignored. So, when the supposed criminal tries walking away, the officer of the imaginary court will, invariably, touch the person, trying to get them to stand still. Then it's a case of resisting arrest only the poor officer of the imaginary court will be the one who finds himself being taken in. Odds are, after listening to the wild rantings, he won't go to prison. He'll wind up under psychiatric evaluation because no sane, normal person would arrest a stranger for treasonous behavior as judged by an imaginary internet cabal of trucker trustees.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Actually yes and no... If someone sees a real crime in the process of being committed, they can perform a citizens arrest and detain through the use of minimal force the suspect until the police arrive. However, you are correct about the loon that would take the Treason Tracker and/or Arnett's tribunal's verdicts and try to arrest someone, that is not a tangible act in the process of being committed and therefore would be grounds for Assault and Battery charges as well as unlawful restraint, conspiracy, attempted kidnapping, and a host of other civil charges.

They probably wouldn't hit the psych ward, just a nice cell with Bubba.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

really? when they start explaining how heather has foreclosed and she is the new supreme whatever and the gold is on venus, he's getting the white coat with the really long arms.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

really? when they start explaining how heather has foreclosed and she is the new supreme whatever and the gold is on venus, he's getting the white coat with the really long arms.

After they appear in court on the charges, THEN they would go to the Psych Hospital.. they would still need to be arraigned first on all the other charges..seen it before with the A4V stuff.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

ok vkey08, you're right and Duke University is wrong.
law.duke.edu...
we'll just go with that ok ?

ps, i never said the ULC writes the codes, where did you get that idea anyway ??

however, they do track which of the UCC is accepted in which states, they monitor updates and new submissions and they offer insight which other sites do not.

does the National Council of Governors or the Council of State Governors or the Council of FEMA regions or whichever Council it is next time, have a publicly accessible site ?
if so, why haven't you shared it ?
(at least i've not seen such a link from you)

no distinction between 'legal' and standard definitions ?
sure, you keep promoting it and more and more will realize just how bogus that statement truly is.

communications in your office don't necessarily involve a 'contract' do they ?
unless we are discussing a contract, subject to UCC, our conversation/understanding is irrelevant, isn't it ?

not sure why i would be in your office but if i'm requesting representation then a 'contract' or 'understanding' is involved, isn't it ?

i don't often engage conversation with cops that would entail such a 'contract', do you ?

i have no opinion on videos i cannot view.
what i share is from reading/studying/using the law as it is written, not stuff promoted on websites or videos.

so i'm curious, if there is no distinction, why does the UCC specifically use language like the following: "your driver license name, your actual name or your surname"
why recognize a distinction if none exists ?
edit on 4-3-2013 by Honor93 because: ULC / UCL ... sorry, dyslexic ... it happens.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Go back into the thread I started..

The link to the National Council of Governors is in there, I don't feel like going back through 100 pages to find it.. And this is not about Freeman and Sovr'un stuff in THIS thread it's about the OPPT and the scam they tried to pull and got rebuked on by the State of Washington, and how it's not known that they knew this back in August of last year..

I do have a life and family off site. And when I say "in the office" maybe i should clarify.. When I slap the cuffs on someone, I am not asking the person if they stand under me, I am asking them if they comprehend the meaning of "You are under arrest"

Make it more clear? This English used by certain people is some secret Legalese is a fallacy, it's been proven a fallacy and that's not what this thread that Crakeur started is about, this one is solely about the OPPT and how they are a scam, and how it's now proven that their UCC filings were worthless.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

reply to post by blackangel13

The OPPT is irrelevant, Washington State has now removed all of Heather's filings..

in her own words she realized it but seems to not care..

However, if you search the WA State branch of the Commercial Registry ( fortress.wa.gov... ), and search by file/receipt number you will see that they are no longer there, and the attached letter to this email is the purported basis why they were “removed”/”cancelled”…I only included one of the letters, but all the same.

since i'm not following the OPPT directly, would you share a link from where your quoted content originates ?
what letters ?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Do a google search on American Kabuki, her letters are there, and one is posted in THIS thread..

I'm going back to modeling and animating now thank you very much.. I have a deadline to meet.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Busy OPPT day I see I've missed. So, it appears that Heather knew full well that her filings were negated even before she absconded to Morocco? I'm left wondering if this was not a ploy to make prosecutors hesitant to convene a Grand Jury?

I am actually saddened that fourthmeal is holding onto an irrational, emotion based position here. The current system is flawed - but that does not imply that the OPPT chicanery is valid by default. Being contrary to a wrong does not make one right. It's like saying that rapists are heroes because they might eventually rape a serial killer - and we all hate serial killers. Or vice versa for that matter. There's no reason to it at all.

Fourthmeal there are movements out there seeking to better the system in a valid, legal, and meaningful way. They won't give you a free house, nor will they deliver ten billion in alien held gold to your doorstep. Real change is not as easy as sending off a few emails and calling it a day. Real change takes work, commitment, and sacrifice. That's just the way it is and the way it's always been. While your emotions tend to flare, undermining your arguments ( I have the same downfall myself ), you are a well spoken individual. Use your skills for something that has a chance at bringing some real change. Don't waste it on this garbage.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join