It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

And no there is nothing in the Uniform Commercial Code ITSELF that has jail-time attached, there are however criminal statutes against fraudulent use of said.

I do not suppose you could clarify this statement, being as you are supposedly an almost EX, FBI agent? Which, by the way, would give you a certain amount of authority on all matters legal and lawful if in fact you were, an FBI agent! I did notice that on the thread of the supposed 'debunking of the OPPT, that you posted, not only a picture of the badge of someone you were ridiculing but a PICTURE ID as well. To jog your memory, it was on page nineteen, I believe. I did do a screen capture and saved the whole thread if need be! Point is, if you can post credentials of others, surely a simple picture of your badge, in the manner specified by a few here, would not be out of the question. Your credibilty is at stake here, as you and ATS staff present it. No guts, no glory! What do you say?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
That is what I always have known, and what every member here needs to learn! ATS IS, an alphabet site! Always has been a good source for breaking news, as long as you catch it before it goes through the buffers. The challenge has been lain for any who dare! Show the base what you are REALLY made of and answer the FREAKIN question, if you dare!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
D you people want to see more?

reply to post by Crakeur yes, the church needs to be punished for the things they've allowed. If you truly stand behind that statement, why do you keep leading all to believe that it is all hopeless and these people are "untouchable"? Why do you make statements that might lead people to believe that they should not back the idea of bringing these people to justice? Because it could be dangerous to them? So everyone should forsake the children for selfish reasons? Is this the reasoning and message you are trying to spread? Or are you merely trying to perpetuate upon the people, the continued belief that they are helpless and can never affect change on this miserable world? It makes me wonder who guides you! The church being left to punish itself is like expecting the governments to rein themselves in. No thank you, the people have had enough of all the powerful organizations policing themselves. We have found over time that they tend to forget about things like that. The people are the ones who end up getting punished even more.

This IS from another post, heavily controlled by your benevolent "hosts"! Want to see more? Just go through this site with your eyes wide OPEN for a change! This is from this thread More truth OPEN YOUR EYES!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
]More truth OPEN YOUR EYES!

that thread is also just a hoax, exactly like the OPPT.

You seem to like pushing hoaxes and scams here....

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

]More truth OPEN YOUR EYES!

that thread is also just a hoax, exactly like the OPPT.

You seem to like pushing hoaxes and scams here....

PROVE IT IS A SCAM! You made the accusation, the burden of proof lies on you! You and others throw those terms around quite loosely, with NO proof ever to back it up. Answer the SIMPLE question that sends everyone else fleeing in fear! YES or NO, unless your a coward as well. Answer the question!

edit on 8-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to correct

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

PROVE IT IS A SCAM! You made the accusation, the burden of proof lies on you!

Wrong actually, it is up to those making the claim to prove their claim, so how about proving the OPPT is real....

Oh, you cannot, as it is just a lie. No gold was teleported, Boehner is NOT the interim President, no 77 congressmen were arrested and transported to the Hague etc. Those claims are all lies made by the OPPT and their supporters.

Answer the question

It has been answered, but as the answer does not agree with you you ignore it.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Enough of the name calling. Seriously.

It's 3:30 in the freaking morning where both Crakuer and Vkey live and here you are, acting as if you've run off sleeping people. It is my opinion that you're well aware of this and playing games.

As far as the games go? Other staff will have to deal with that issue, as I am involved in this thread. But the name calling will stop.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by ajay59

Enough of the name calling. Seriously.

It's 3:30 in the freaking morning where both Crakuer and Vkey live and here you are, acting as if you've run off sleeping people. It is my opinion that you're well aware of this and playing games.

As far as the games go? Other staff will have to deal with that issue, as I am involved in this thread. But the name calling will stop.

It is very simple as I have stated many times. It can all end with a very simple answer, unless you are afraid to answer with a simple YES, or a simple, NO. It really is just THAT simple!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

No. It ends now. No more name calling. Period. I will post ban you if you do it again.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I called nobody, any name, at any time! If you are accusing me, post it! If you can show where I called anyone here a name, I will apologize, post haste! If you cannot, then all I can say is, you are falsely accusing me and in fact owe me an apology.

PS: Will you try to answer the question that I have posed through several posts to this point? If not, can you at least let your followers know why?
edit on 8-3-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

YOU ARE RAMBLING ON ABOUT NOTHING! YOU called scam! Prove it! What is more none of you will answer the VERY, VERY SIMPLE yes or no question! Answer unless you are a COWARD!

There will be no more games, and no more name calling.

This is you last and final warning.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Hey, so glad you eventually joined in the fun! Since none of your cohorts has the balls to answer the question, maybe you can oblige. Can a violation of UCC code net you a fine or jail time, yes or no? Not talking about fraudulent filing or anything related to oppt or anything of that nature, just plain and simple UCC violation! Yes or no?

A Simple violation of UCC Revised 9 can make you eligible for fines, and / or referral for prosecution.

Now i'm going back to my bed, I am in tremendous pain today, and i finally was able to see a doctor yesterday so.. do the math.
edit on 8-3-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out already but the PARADIGM Document which has been printed / scanned from: THE TREASURY FINANCE AG, INDUSTRIESTRASSE 21, CH-6055ALPNACH DORF, SWITZERLAND..

Well.. First of all this was not written by a lawyer.. the language / punctuation, grammar and underlying agenda are far too strong and would have been discovered in the proofing of the document before release.

secondly and most importantly, TREASURY FINANCE AG does not and has never existed let alone at this address which is currently the premises of one Yellowshark AG and formerly PROeSOLUTIONS AG..

So basically all of this is based on a forged document...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

well, while I hate to defend anything this moron Heather does, Treasury Finance AG had a mail drop at that location, they were incorporated (legally) as a Real Estate Holding Company in 2002-03 SO it is a real company, just not a Legal Firm or a Bank of any kind... and for the whole of it's existence, had negative assets.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Ah ok I obviously didn't go back far enough, in the document it clearly states that the years that this "investigation" took place are 2008 to 2010..

So basically at this point the company didn't exist..

Hence - Forged documentation!

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
hmmm well scam or no scam. Basic economics relies on the principle of tangibility. It is very simple. You either have it in your hands or you don't. You cannot speculate that you have something you do not have.

It isn't tangible.

As for the laws. A Constitution is only upheld by the People and valid because of the People. It must be validated and yes, USA like AU have that validation and so any changes must be via referrendum.

We have issues of validity in Countries that have had Revolutions. The Revolutionaries need validation from other stable Countries to give them legitimacy. If they cannot secure that, then their Constitution is not recognised Internationally (plenty of examples online where the stable will not recognise the 'new' Constitution) A Country that has the earliest date of legitimacy trumps every time.

The World has an International Governing body that is ratified by ALL of the 'historically stable' legitimate Countries and to try to undermine or overide them by negating a law on a technical or retrospective issue will and can only be seen as 'Anarchy'. This equates to nothing more than a Scam; an attempt to undermine legitimacy.

Crakeur, you cannot have your 2500 dollars worth of gold because you did not have it to begin with. Someone many many years ago who rightfully owned it/found it, invested that gold in the very Country that you live and thrive in (or winge in)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Also look at how many responses there are between those who speak only in favor of keeping the topic open for your review, and those opposed to YOU not seeing anything about it! Math does not lie!:lol

the topic remains open, here, for discussion although it seems to me there's only one person trying to promote this garbage because the rest of the site seems to see oppt, and other sovereign cit programs for what they are.

That is what I always have known, and what every member here needs to learn! ATS IS, an alphabet site! Always has been a good source for breaking news, as long as you catch it before it goes through the buffers. The challenge has been lain for any who dare! Show the base what you are REALLY made of and answer the FREAKIN question, if you dare!

Yup, ATS is an alphabet site. A T S. Beyond that, it's a site owned by a group of people with no affiliation to each other, or any agency, beyond the walls of this website. Of course, given that we are taking a stance contrary to your belief, we must be paid shills, gov't agents, etc. Rather than actually prove, in this thread, that OPPT works (or any sov cit scam while we're at it), you resort to the single lowest form of debate, calling us names and claiming we are gov't shills or disinfo agents. That doesn't work here. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that this is the last resort in a lost debate.

reply to post by ajay59

You're quoting a response to something I said in another thread? Not sure what the point is, other than to further muddy the waters here to hide the truth about the failure of OPPT.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Crakeur, you cannot have your 2500 dollars worth of gold because you did not have it to begin with. Someone many many years ago who rightfully owned it/found it, invested that gold in the very Country that you live and thrive in (or winge in)

Per Heather and Caleb and the strangely silent third trustee, there is 10 billion dollars in gold waiting for me, and every american citizen (5 billion for the foreigners). According to Heather, she has taken possession of this gold and had it teleported, using alien technology, to another planet for safe keeping. According to Heather and Caleb, we can access this gold via some thumb drive system they are supposed to have in place by today.

I am offering my right to that 10 billion for a measely $2,500.

If it's so real, I expect one of the OPPT promoters to buy that right.

You know what, let's make it even easier. I'll sell the right to all my OPPT gold for $500.

C'mon Heather and Caleb (and the silent other guy), if you really have my gold, why don't show me up and offer to send me the $500? That would be a serious blow to my ego to have you come on ATS Live and announce that you are buying my right to the gold.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join