It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anatomy of a Scam

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

so greedy. I'll take $2500 of my gold now and sing like a loon.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I have some repairs to make to the house, it will cost about that much to do.. So it's only what i truly need currently
no extra fun stuff...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

reply to post by vkey08

I don't think it's just fear of exposure, but also being 'on the record' in an environment not controlled by her followers. I'm sure if ATS was taking the stance of 'Heather is saving us from the dragons', she would be golly on the spot because she would have sympathizers to steer the questions and interpret her responses.

Here's a question. If Heather is so powerful with her manifesting and teleporting and control of the world's wealth, why doesn't she just manifest/teleport $10,000 dollars of local currency to each person in the world, each week with a "with love from Heather" note? That would prove she can do what she claims she can do and that she is the new ruler of the world.

She doesn't do that because she can't and hasn't teleported/manifested anything. She's just hooking people in to feed her Christ Complex. She is the savior of humanity after all.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
am I correct in that she skipped out on last night's radio show?

I'm listening to the drivel (skipping around) and one person just asked who the settlor and grantors of the trust are. Doesn't the person who created the trust have to appint Heather as trustee?

Yes, the Creator appointed them.

But who is the grantor?

The Creator created the trust.

(it's sounding like a new age cult version of the old Abbot and Costello Who's On First routine)

In other words, the trust is not a real trust but some esoteric new age nonsense and, therefore, there is no trust document and Heather et al are the trustees of nothing more than toon town.

edit on 5-3-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You would be correct, it seems that there is no real trust, although Heather claims that the Declaration of Independence and Constitution are the Trust documents, as they created a "people's Trust" and they are just reclaiming that for the people..

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
this caller is awesome.

1. he got them to admit it is a spiritual trust and that there is no real document - therefore not a real trust that has any control or power over the things they claim it does.
2. he asked if the site will be updated to show actual successes. They said yes but didn't seem to have any actual successes to discuss.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

she can claim all she wants. A Trust is formed by a grantor or settlor. That person names his/her beneficiaries, trustees and the terms of the trust (duration, taxation, distributions etc).

Without that document, you've got nothing, which these folks just admitted they have. Nothing but a "spiritual" trust.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
this caller is awesome.

1. he got them to admit it is a spiritual trust and that there is no real document - therefore not a real trust that has any control or power over the things they claim it does.
2. he asked if the site will be updated to show actual successes. They said yes but didn't seem to have any actual successes to discuss.

So why is anyone even discussing it anymore, it seems between Washington State's actions and now this admitting it's a spiritual trust, it's all just a big New Age Style Redemption Scam

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

because the people who buy into this garbage are like cult followers, they simply cannot accept the truth

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I just listened to the audio and oh my! (starting @ 1:16)

So the "trust" has nothing to do with money or gold, it is just about consciousness.

BEST bait and switch EVER!

The radio peeps sound so frustrated with the laughing and huffing and sighing.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I got that impression as well. The callers I heard were asking good questions and the hosts were doing their best to come up with answers that, basically, reversed a lot of what's been said by heather.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Not me or anybody in the Trust for that matter?

Originally posted by fourthmeal not me or anybody in the Trust for that matter./quote]

Not me or anybody in the Trust for that matter?

So you are a member of the trust? I was waiting for this reply.......Stop trying to sell YOUR scam that YOU are part of.....ATS is doing the right thing, no matter what youtube video you present is going to change that....

Go try your scam on someone more gullible.....ATS is above this (thank GOD)!!!!
edit on 3/5/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Read this entire thread from start.

What I havent seen is why they are doing this, are they asking for Donations?

Is it an Ego thing, that they want their 15 Minutes?

What is the End Game?

Scams usually end up with the Transfer of Wealth of some sort.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Read this entire thread from start.

What I havent seen is why they are doing this, are they asking for Donations?

Is it an Ego thing, that they want their 15 Minutes?

What is the End Game?

Scams usually end up with the Transfer of Wealth of some sort.

they are not asking for donations, they claim that the CVAC's can handle all the "conversion from Energy to Money" that is needed to pay off everyone's debt, and that everyone is a CVAC.

I got this in my email this morning from someone purporting to be with the OPPT, it gives yet another view of the CVAC's (they want my domain BAD) I bolded an area of very much concern......

Be advised you have already been tried and found guilty of preventing people from BE'ing and DO'ing on your site. The fact that it is a closed registration, and private, goes against the transparency that all organizations must have under the New Paradigm. To resist is futile, as in the end, the OPPT's C.V.A.C. Organization will be the only lawful way to buy or sell, and without the mark or consent of the CVAC in your area you will be unable to procure even the most basic of needs. Even your own crops, if you have them, will be confiscated for the greater good of all HUE-manity. Keep these facts in mind as you make your decision.

edit on 5-3-2013 by vkey08 because: bolding

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

don't know how much of that is true but if it is, that's exactly why i haven't wanted to know.
in case you haven't noticed, i don't recognize any such global leader

the part that interested me was the suggestion that the filings were accepted and searchable ... that would change the game as we know it ... regardless the fluff that accompanied the 'filings'.

problem for me was that i could never 'locate' said filings and perhaps the 'withdrawl' is why

either way, i still believe the concept is correct and sooner or later, someone will figure out how to defeat the system with the system.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

no, the discussion involved a request to be contacted in writing only, being submitted ... and your response to that claim (trash it) is what prompted my reply.

i'm not about to search the prior communique and it really doesn't matter at this point, however, 'courtesy notices' are submitted and accepted every day, all day, depending on the subject.

oh and btw, arrests based on false charges are susceptible to 'courtesy notices' which can lead to settlement via false imprisonment and a host of other offenses.

when or why would a courtesty notice be necessary to invoke Article 5 protections ?
if it is necessary, then i guess someone dropped the ball there more than once

back at ya kiddo ... my toes are starting to ache.
perhaps you should pick another dance partner ?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by vkey08

no, the discussion involved a request to be contacted in writing only, being submitted ... and your response to that claim (trash it) is what prompted my reply.

i'm not about to search the prior communique and it really doesn't matter at this point, however, 'courtesy notices' are submitted and accepted every day, all day, depending on the subject.

oh and btw, arrests based on false charges are susceptible to 'courtesy notices' which can lead to settlement via false imprisonment and a host of other offenses.

when or why would a courtesty notice be necessary to invoke Article 5 protections ?
if it is necessary, then i guess someone dropped the ball there more than once

back at ya kiddo ... my toes are starting to ache.
perhaps you should pick another dance partner ?

I guess you aren't understanding the OPPT version of a Courtesy Notice. Theirs aren't like the ones you or I would use. Theirs attach monetary value to everything and if you don't agree to the value then you don't get to interact with them, there's a distinct difference and I thought you understood that. (Then I realized you weren't watching the OPPT part of this)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

i never looked at an OPPT sample or submitted one so you're correct, i don't know and never suggested i did.

besides, i'm not sure why anyone would re-write what is already provided anyway.

imho, it just goes to prove that there will always be ppl more willing to use their money vs their brain, and if ppl are too blind to see the 'web' in their own $$ then they deserve Charlotte's wrath.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Some more wonderful news about the wise trustees.

Caleb Skinner, Trustee, has two federal tax liens outstanding, for the years 2009 and 2010. The liens are for 6702A tax. These are actually fines for filing frivolous tax returns.

www.irs.gov...

and links to Mr. Skinner's docs.

lien #1

L ien #2

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Don't know if it has been posted yet (don't care, not reading)

removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca...

That's for those that are not disinfo agents around here.

edit: That link is a lengthy Q&A of pretty much everything that's been discussed here.
edit on 5-3-2013 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join