It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be the End of Obama? Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ to Speak in a Conference of All the Justices of

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think she should be find again, as well as spend some time in jail for false lawsuits that cost us taxpayers money.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Could This Be the End of Obama?

Yes, Taitz, out of everyone else in the world, is the one who has Obama's number. Gimme a break.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Supplemental brief for the Supreme Court of the United States

It looks as though Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ has finally made it to the top of the process and will be addressing the Justices of the Supreme Court on February 16, 2013.

God help you if you believe that. This Dentist/Lawyer makes a living via paypal and contributions from folks just like yourself.

She a pathological liar and gets paid for it by gullable idealogues.

Her schtick is writing legal documents and then claiming the mean something they don't.

My favorite was when she claimed that the President and others had been subpoenaed ...cuz she had written a judge demanding that they be!

Lord...I am really in the wrong business...all I need is a Paypal account and apparently gullable folks hate the President so much they will just send me money for making wacko claims.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Does anyone know when and where Dr. Orly Taitz was born?
Has anyone here seen her birth certificate?
Maybe she is so certain about Obama's origins because she shares them, or something close to it.

I don't have any idea about the answers to these questions. I just thought I would throw them out there.
She should be required to answer the same questions which she is asking.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander
Does anyone know when and where Dr. Orly Taitz was born?
Has anyone here seen her birth certificate?
Maybe she is so certain about Obama's origins because she shares them, or something close to it.

I don't have any idea about the answers to these questions. I just thought I would throw them out there.
She should be required to answer the same questions which she is asking.

As far as i know, she isn't running for POTUS with all that that entails.

If she were, i'd say it would be a requirement to produce proof of identity for a position as responsible and influential as POTUS...you even have to prove ID to drive a car..why should it be any different if you wish to essentailly ruin...ahem, i mean run, the free world?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Qualified people like Orly Taitz?

Her qualifications are pretty much irrelevent one way or the other.

The qualifications of those judging her evidence, and any evidence itself is.

There is no requirements to be 'qualified' in order to gain access to justice, or there shouldn't be.

Friendly advice, watch the one liner posts, otherwise it might seem as though you're only concerned with putting the messenger down, rather than the message...whatever that might be.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Originally posted by MysterX
As far as i know, she isn't running for POTUS with all that that entails.

This would mean something if the public had been calling for president's birth certificates and proof of citizenship all along. But only when THIS president got the job did people start throwing around the idea of him being a "foreigner"... All the presidents before him were just assumed to be natural born citizens, but THIS guy... is different, somehow. :shk:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The bottom line is that the last breath of the birther movement was exhaled in November of 2012. If there was even the slightest of possibilities that Obama was not eligible, Romney would have been all over it. The mere fact that his name was on the ballot was the end.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

my bet is that they will find some obscure non-reason to throw the whole thing out...and they will sanction her....and threaten her with dis-barment, if she continues....except....there is no court to continue this with.....obscure/embarrass/discredit.....same old same old....I'd like to thank her for her tenacity.....but, the "wall" that she will meet is in place and unmovable because ALL of those judges are bought and paid for....make me sick....(if Joe Arpaio couldn't bust through that wall, Orly can't either...)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

no. it is far worse...they are ALL IN ON IT....and they all have so many skeletons in their closets, they can't afford to go along....

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

From her supplemental (caps are hers):

315 MILLION U.S. CITIZENS DEMAND TO KNOW, WHO IS COMMITTING TREASON AND AIDING AND ABETTING THE USURPATION OF THE U.S. PRESIDENCY: IS IT DONE BY 9 JUSTICES OF THE SUPREME COURT OR BY THE STAFF ATTORNEYS AND CLERKS OF THE COURT WHO HAVE HIDDEN THE PLEADINGS AND EVIDENCE IN THIS CASE FROM THE JUSTICES

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

Is she accusing the Court? Seriously?
Is she claiming that all Americans believe this idiocy?
This will really go over well with the Justices, don't you think?

I was wrong. She must be the worst attorney...ever.
edit on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Considering that 315 million US citizens is like 90% of the population and if that many Americans have doubts about Obama's eligibility he wouldn't have been reelected, it seems to me that figure, like the "facts" in this case, is completely made up.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

so, then how do you explain the treatment Joe Arpaio and his investigators received....he's no paypal dentist!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Qualified people like Orly Taitz?

Her qualifications are pretty much irrelevent one way or the other.

The qualifications of those judging her evidence, and any evidence itself is.

There is no requirements to be 'qualified' in order to gain access to justice, or there shouldn't be.

Friendly advice, watch the one liner posts, otherwise it might seem as though you're only concerned with putting the messenger down, rather than the message...whatever that might be.

Should there be no qualifications to practice medicine to? How about to work on automobiles?

Qualifications show that a person has put forth the time to become educated about an industry so that they can be a part of that industry and work within it, not waste everyone's time.

But hey - once this supreme court thing falls through, go ahead and and claim that it was a huge conspiracy that kept Obama in office. Which I'm really curious how you can justify a conspiracy on that level, when 3 people couldn't keep the behavior of Clinton's genitals a secret.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

Really? You'd trust a man with a stunning and frightening list of ethics violations word - even when his own Governor and states Attorney General have written him off as incorrect?

Funny to me that a man who has been convicted in court of Constitutional violations would be your hero in some misguided fight to uphold it.

Just an FYI... the angry faces don't really sway folks.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

What treatment? The treatment where the Cold Case Posse were not allowed access to documents that they had no legal authority to access? The treatment where they were written off as no different than other birthers when they spent months of investigation and even some taxpayer dollars only to present the same BS claims that had already been debunked before their "investigation" began? The truth is that Arpaio is one of the most corrupt politicians in the US and all him and his "posse" are looking for is money from the gullible.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hefficide says, RE Taitz:
"...The fact of the matter is that I think she's done America a horrible injustice and I wouldn't be surprised if the future proves her out to be a government sponsored agent provocateur of some kind..."

Interesting you should say that, Heff. As stated on numerous occasions, I am an older lady and have little computer savvy. I am aware that pics/videos can be photoshopped/altered. I do not trust Taitz one iota--for the longest time, something seemed "hinky" about her. Then I ran across this video, from an alleged 'expert', purporting among other things, that Taitz is really a person named Ellie Wohl! Taitz is at 22 min. 13 seconds:

I honestly don't know just what is real anymore!

While I don't consider myself a birther, I do read information presented on the matter whenever possible, and have leaned towards the "Obama is NOT a natural born citizen" side, mostly because of his own words/book. If Obama, Sr. is his father, then O is NOT a natural born citizen. However, it has been claimed that his real father is Frank Marshall Davis, and even Malcolm X, which, of course, changes everything! Minor v. Happersett

Anyway, thank you to the person that included videos of Obama's alleged half sisters. This is the FIRST time I have ever seen those! No matter what I believe, I do try to keep an open mind and am willing to change my stance given enough proof otherwise...
edit on 11-2-2013 by Habit4ming because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

Unfortunately this video was made by EDWARD L CHIARINI JR. aka Dallasgoldbug and his credibility and "research" ranks him up there somewhere just below a large pile of feces and just above vomit. In other words, I would take anything the guy says as entertainment, nothing more and nothing less.

Remember this is the same guy who clams John Goodman is Lt Paul Vance..

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by Habit4ming

Unfortunately this video was made by EDWARD L CHIARINI JR. aka Dallasgoldbug and his credibility and "research" ranks him up there somewhere just below a large pile of feces and just above vomit. In other words, I would take anything the guy says as entertainment, nothing more and nothing less.

Remember this is the same guy who clams John Goodman is Lt Paul Vance..

Thank you for your response, Vkey. Actually, I don't know much of anything about dallasgoldbug. I will have to do a little further research on the "John Goodman (the actor, I presume?) = Lt. Paul Vance" scenario. I will admit that in that video, at least, several of the people he alleges are other people...I just couldn't see the possibility. However, "Orly = Ellie" showed enough resemblance to be plausible (not that my vision is the greatest, mind you). But again, I don't know how to tell if something's been photoshopped/altered... If it hasn't been altered, Orly does resemble Ellie quite a bit...
Peace.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join