posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:44 AM
reply to post by Agarta
Honestly, I think this is simply going to be laughed out of the conference instead of actually being accepted as there would be so much controversy
and indictments that would come out of finding him guilty of treason and removing him from the White House.
I haven't read the thread yet, but I'll just lay down my first points about your OP. They may have already been made in the rest of the thread, if
so I apologize.
1) The Thread Title is Bovine Excrement. Nobody speaks at these Conferences. They are merely meetings to discuss which of the hundreds or thousands of
petitions the Court receives each year are worth spending their time on.
2) That Orly's petition will be denied is a foregone conclusion. If there was any possibility that it would pass conference, at least one Justice
would have asked the petitioner's opposition for more information about their side of the case before the conference. That has not happened, and the
petition will be denied.
3) The Justices will probably not 'laugh' it off. They are professionals and treat their jobs seriously.
4) The fact that the petition has reached Conference is NOT a victory of any kind for Orly. All it means is that she submitted her petition a second
time. Petitioners have the procedural right to submit their petition to any Justice they like. If the first Justice denies the Petitions, they can
continue bringing it to the other Justices if they choose to do so. To short circuit that wasteful process, when the second Justice receives the
petition he brings it up at conference so all the Justices can have a look at once so the petitioner doesn't have to go shopping over and over again.
This way, when the Conference denies it, it is finished. Since point 2 above holds, Orly's petition is finished.
5) When will you learn that the Courts have NO AUTHORITY under the Constitution to rule on Obama's, or anyone's, eligibility for the Office of
Presidency. The Constitution gives that authority to CONGRESS. Not the courts.
So NO. This can not be the end of Obama, and NO, Orly Taitz will NOT be speaking in a Conference of All the Justices. She may be speaking on the
street outside if she can find a camera or a microphone, but she will not be speaking to the Justices (unless she ambushes them outside again).