It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be the End of Obama? Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ to Speak in a Conference of All the Justices of

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I wonder. Is there some chance she's pulling a "death by cop" manuever?
"They threw my case out over a typographical error!"
Nah, she's not that bright. She just doesn't know how to work a calendar.

edit on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Everything gets conveniently explained away including his own bio that says he's a Kenyan immigrant. We're supposed to believe the guy didn't proof read it before it went to print. Like we're supposed to believe the publicist just thought that up on her own. So was he lying then or now? Does he always lie? If so when are we to believe him?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Honestly, I think this is simply going to be laughed out of the conference instead of actually being accepted as there would be so much controversy and indictments that would come out of finding him guilty of treason and removing him from the White House.

I haven't read the thread yet, but I'll just lay down my first points about your OP. They may have already been made in the rest of the thread, if so I apologize.

1) The Thread Title is Bovine Excrement. Nobody speaks at these Conferences. They are merely meetings to discuss which of the hundreds or thousands of petitions the Court receives each year are worth spending their time on.

2) That Orly's petition will be denied is a foregone conclusion. If there was any possibility that it would pass conference, at least one Justice would have asked the petitioner's opposition for more information about their side of the case before the conference. That has not happened, and the petition will be denied.

3) The Justices will probably not 'laugh' it off. They are professionals and treat their jobs seriously.

4) The fact that the petition has reached Conference is NOT a victory of any kind for Orly. All it means is that she submitted her petition a second time. Petitioners have the procedural right to submit their petition to any Justice they like. If the first Justice denies the Petitions, they can continue bringing it to the other Justices if they choose to do so. To short circuit that wasteful process, when the second Justice receives the petition he brings it up at conference so all the Justices can have a look at once so the petitioner doesn't have to go shopping over and over again. This way, when the Conference denies it, it is finished. Since point 2 above holds, Orly's petition is finished.

5) When will you learn that the Courts have NO AUTHORITY under the Constitution to rule on Obama's, or anyone's, eligibility for the Office of Presidency. The Constitution gives that authority to CONGRESS. Not the courts.

So NO. This can not be the end of Obama, and NO, Orly Taitz will NOT be speaking in a Conference of All the Justices. She may be speaking on the street outside if she can find a camera or a microphone, but she will not be speaking to the Justices (unless she ambushes them outside again).

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up. I think I understand now.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Everything gets conveniently explained away including his own bio that says he's a Kenyan immigrant. We're supposed to believe the guy didn't proof read it before it went to print. Like we're supposed to believe the publicist just thought that up on her own. So was he lying then or now? Does he always lie? If so when are we to believe him?

Obama didn't write that., some corporate book agent did....

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients. "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

reason.com...

It's really not unimaginable for someone to mess up Obama's affiliation with Kenya when busy, stressed, or just incompetent. Especially when there was about 50 other mini bios to write and check.

If I wrote an article saying ATS was a sports site, would that make it true?
edit on 11-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

She does, however, serve one significant purpose in life. When folks scream about how the current POTUS is a tyrant who violates every fundamental rule of democracy and is willing to kill children to get his way - we can use common sense and reply by saying "If that is the case - then why hasn't Orly Taitz just been disappeared?"

"Oily" Taitz hasn't been disappeared because she's isn't worth the ammunition to dispose of her. Oh, also because she's zero threat, and a useful idiot. Virtually every critic of Obama gets linked to her nutiness in the press. And getting rid of her would only add credibility to the crap heap to which she has climbed to the top of.

On a side note,

Are you saying that drones, NDAA, and everything else isn't tyrannical? Seriously, what does it take to earn that label?
edit on 11-2-2013 by Snsoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

I never said any such thing. In fact I haven't addressed that issue in awhile, so I'll do so now.

We would have those things regardless of who was in the Oval Office. Since Clinton it's been the way of things. Bush 43 implemented most of the policies that Obama is getting hammered for right now, in some bizarre and totally unsound partisan trickery. It grinds at me that we tend to get lost arguing about the person and not the real core of the problem - a Congress filled with career politicians who, largely unchecked, have run rampant over our rights, Democrat, Republican, and Independent alike.

Basically put... TPTB have learned quite well in the past few decades. They understand that the POTUS only gets anywhere from 1 day to 8 years to be involved - and he's held under a microscope for most of that time, whereas that Senator or Congressman that you bribed - bought - gave a fortune to in perfectly legal lobbying and campaign contributions is a sound, lifelong investment.

It's a confidence trick. A shell game. We keep pointing at the shell marked POTUS while the pea is always under the other two shells... marked "House" and "Senate".

This is the crux of the false paradigm that we labor under. An example... we see the word "Obamacare" thrown around like it was a baseball. Why not "Congresscare"? They passed it. Ultimately the ball was in their court.

Smoke and mirrors.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I can't believe that people are still supporting Orly Taitz.

I need a drink. reminds me of why I don't come here much anymore.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
i reckon this a case of too big to fail, the court will consider whether doing justice will do more harm than good, if they decide that carrying out justice will do more harm to the country than good then they will just refuse to hear the case or let injustice stand.
edit on 10-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

'Too big to fail'?

A POTUS is a human being, the same as any of us...and is subject to the same criminal laws too.

If the Presidency (if) has indeed been usurped, the ramifications for every man, woman and child living in America now and in the future are enormous...there can be no doubt that it would be absolutely imperitive to carry out justice in this case, exactly because of the enormity and implications for the security of America, not in spite of it.

The entire house of cards would need clearing out, and a raft of new political procedures and safeguards would of course have to be designed and put into place immediately...while that might sound complicated and 'hard work', for industrious and innovative Americans, it's a relatively trivial task and would be fairly easy to achieve.

The question of 'too big to handle' is put into context in a simple thought experiment...if a sitting president was discovered to be say a foreign sleeper agent, deliberately and incrementally sabotaging America and her international interests, would it be in the best interests of America and Americans to simply ignore it?

There's your answer for 'too big'. When potentially the fate of the entire nation is at stake...nothing is too big.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Stay distracted, gullibles.

this is exactly their intention. why no one ever realizes this is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Orly Taitz is already a laughing stock and is quick on her way to becoming the poster child for desperation. I can honestly foresee a day when the act of flogging a dead horse is referred to, universally, as "pulling an Orly".

She does, however, serve one significant purpose in life. When folks scream about how the current POTUS is a tyrant who violates every fundamental rule of democracy and is willing to kill children to get his way - we can use common sense and reply by saying "If that is the case - then why hasn't Orly Taitz just been disappeared?"

Who owns the mainstream media? Who do you think they work for? Being the laughing stock of the mainstream media is really a badge of true worth. She is so dangerous to the status quo that they have pulled out all the stops to discredit her. Listen to reporters during law enforcement press conferences where evidence of Obama's lack of documentation is put forth -- you quickly realize who is the laughing stock and just who is the real enemy of this nation.

Per your second point about Tiatz's purpose: Do you deny that Obama is a mass murderer? A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice. If you answered "no", I would you suggest you go back to sleep and leave the discussion to people who are awake.

Simple fact is that TPTB have been slow to bring their middle-eastern-honed terror tactics to the US. Rest assured sir -- the state-sponsored terrorism unleashed on the middle east is definitely on the way. And disappearances, murder and torture will predominately feature in their rollout. These people are mindless animals.

Does this look familiar? This could be an image from any US-crushed middle eastern city:

visiting death upon the innocent

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
You will never convince them. They are like the moon landing hoax people. Facts, logice, proof have no place in their thinking. Honestly just give it up and let them run in circles, it is kind of funny to watch.

Sitting here in the UK I have no reason to believe either side. However, I do look at what has been presented by both sides or rather what has been presented by one side. The other side is just the usual conspiracy nonsense, mistaken interpretations of tenuous links, ignorance of thow things work, completely illogical!!!!! WOW the sheer illogical nonsense is breathtaking.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Meh. Obama could be videotaped eating a baby, while selling nuclear secrets to the Chinese, and smoking a doob rolled up in the original Constitution and nobody will care and the MSM will give him a pass. As long as peopel are still getting their free stuff, nobody cares.
edit on 11-2-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I wonder. Is there some chance she's pulling a "death by cop" manuever?
"They threw my case out over a typographical error!"
Nah, she's not that bright. She just doesn't know how to work a calendar.

edit on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Is that a Julian, Gregorian, Islamic or Chinese calendar? Maybe she's confused with all these countries Obama was born in.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Is that a Julian, Gregorian, Islamic or Chinese calendar? Maybe she's confused with all these countries Obama was born in.

:-)

But, on a serious note -- the president's background records are sealed so ..... what do we really know about him?

Taitz is exhaustively jetting around the country trying to force an open look into this man's background. A man that's actively being protected by the keepers-of-the-news. She has 10 times the energy of those that fought for civil rights and equal rights for women but she's only human and probably makes a few mistakes.

Does the background of the president matter? Does anyone really care about the background of the man with the keys to a nuclear arsenal?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

I always shudder a bit when folks break out the passive aggressive and dismissive "asleep" and "awake" fallacies. It's a none-too-well shaded variant of "If you don't agree with me then you're stupid".

Not to mention that your argument is a complete red herring in regard to this op. What do deaths in a war, righteous or not, have to do with Orly Taitz and her highly rebutted and debunked birther nonsense? These two very disparate subjects have nothing at all to do with one another - at all.

For my part - I spent the better part of four years sourcing and refuting the birther BS. I figure that, by this point, anyone who believes in it is either incapable of using Google or is willfully ignorant - either way they are both things I cannot hope to change and have long since lost the desire to even try. The sad truth is that after the SCOTUS laughs or ignores this current Orlyism, the birther crowd will shut up until either Taitz or Trump gets lonely for a bit of cheap publicity again.

Such is life for the next four years.

My sincere hope is that experience and teaching proves out, and that this too shall pass.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I think if Bush could survive in the white house after all the things he done, i highly doubt Obama would get the kick.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

This whole thread nicely illustrates the huge fail of civics education in the US.. Apparently, none of the posters on either side has a clue as to actual practice and procedure in the Supreme Court.
First, the Supreme Court does not hear evidence. Except in very rare cases, like suits between 2 states, the Court does not listen to any witnesses. This case, such as it is, is going up on a procedure known as a petition for writ of certiorari. Loosely translated, that means, "Please Mr. Supremes, can I pretty please tell you about my case so you might let me appeal it to you?" The Court says, "Yes." in about one out of a hundred cases. During the last term of court there were 9,214 petitions filed. 89 were granted. So, even if Orly were anything approaching a Supreme Court calibre lawyer, the odds are very poor that she would get anywhere. And given that she is a slope-headed, slack-jawed, mouth-breathing Moladvian reject, her odds are zero.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I predict the following will happen.

1) Orly will go and put all of her theories out before the court, when and if she can get the date/format correct.

2) The justices will silently sit there and listen to her and tell her they will render a decision in some time.

3) The Justices will order out pizza n beer, and pull out the hidden camera footage of Orly testifying.

4) The week after, we, as a nation, will all have the opportunity, to purchase "Supreme Court Follies: Volume One - The Orly Files" for $19.95 plus shipping and handling, by calling 18005551010 that's 18005552020.....

5) Orly will be found in a ditch shortly after that...

Sound about right?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Originally posted by Hefficide
What do deaths in a war, righteous or not, have to do with Orly Taitz and her highly rebutted and debunked birther nonsense?

It's one of my favorite arguments: "I don't like Obama's policies - so I support a movement that claims he wasn't born here... Yeah, that's it..." It's like, if they can't get him for one thing, they'll make something up and pretend it's true to get him out of office.

Being involved in birther discussions is like watching a car wreck. You know you shouldn't, but you can't help it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join