It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be the End of Obama? Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ to Speak in a Conference of All the Justices of

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well if this ever gets before the SCOTUS then maybe we'll see the evidence provided by each side. Asking me to provide evidence is obviously foolhardy as where would I be able to obtain such when those seeking it through legal means are being thwarted from doing so at every turn. However what is clear is this issue exposes the paid shills from the regular poster. Thanks for playing.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Well if this ever gets before the SCOTUS then maybe we'll see the evidence provided by each side. Asking me to provide evidence is obviously foolhardy as where would I be able to obtain such when those seeking it through legal means are being thwarted from doing so at every turn. However what is clear is this issue exposes the paid shills from the regular poster. Thanks for playing.

Be careful with the whole "paid shills" thing. You should be aware of the fact that the mods dont like that accusation being tossed around, from anyone.

I know that you dont have evidence, so it was sort of a rhetorical question. You dont have the evidence because it doesnt exist. This is never going to get in front of the Supreme Court beyond the conference (which is much different than a case being argued in front of them, as you know), but the birthers are still more than welcome to provide all the evidence that they have outside of there.

The Obama campaign did not pay millions to "hide is records" any more than the McCain campaign did in that same time (and he spent more money!). I have no issue with someone disliking Obama; I have my own issues with some things that he has done as President. What I have a problem with is people that manufacture evidence, and those that blindly follow and promote the blatant lies without question. If you want to hate on Obama, go right ahead, but do it for valid reasons.

He's a citizen, he's eligible to be President, and he's not going anywhere until the next election.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Oh so you admid that you have 0 evidence. And yet you go on spouting off stuff... stuff you have no evidence of.
At least you own up and admid you're wrong.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Be careful with the whole "paid shills" thing.

I recall a topic were the owners themselves questioned paid poster infiltrating the forum, gonna see if I can find it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Be careful with the whole "paid shills" thing.

I recall a topic were the owners themselves questioned paid poster infiltrating the forum, gonna see if I can find it.

Dont know, dont care about it myself, really. It was a sincere suggestion for him to be careful, I'm sure he doesnt want to butt heads with mods over something so small.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Since I am involved in this thread - and, thus, cannot moderate in it. I'll just offer some friendly advice:

Discussing the notion that there are potentially paid posters on ATS is different than suggesting that any other member happens to be one. A subtle yet very important distinction.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Since I am involved in this thread - and, thus, cannot moderate in it. I'll just offer some friendly advice:

Discussing the notion that there are potentially paid posters on ATS is different than suggesting that any other member happens to be one. A subtle yet very important distinction.

That's true, not any worse then being called a racist a million times, or a believer in the sky fairy,

edit on 022828p://bTuesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

However what is clear is this issue exposes the paid shills from the regular poster. Thanks for playing.

If by posters making baseless claims, being called on it, then replying with an ad hominem attack....yes, yes, it most certainly has

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Looks like you beat me by a few minutes....knew I shouldn't have paused to fill up my coffee before hitting post

edit on 12-2-2013 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

So you admit to have no evidence. You also admit no one has evidence. Yet you come on here claiming that Obama has spent millions to hide his background as if it were common knowledge. How can that be when there's no evidence? It doesn't sound like you're denying ignorance at all.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Actually, I believe an individual CAN allow their birth certificate to be viewed by someone other than themself, but only by very specific and explicit written consent. As far as I know, that is the ONLY way it would be allowed.

ONLY Certified Copies. NOT the original artifact.
edit on 12/2/2013 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Want some cheese with this whine..

Don't get mad at us because you have been caught blindly following BS with no evidence to back it up.

Love how you even pointed this out..."I have no evidence to back anything I have said but I believe cuz I read it on the internet" is what you basically stated.

Calling people shills is the last resort for a sore loser.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Weird how people get called shills for posting facts and debunking lies.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Here is a picture of a massive birther protest today in Washington with Orly Taitz

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Hee hee

Is that to brief?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce
Here is a picture of a massive birther protest today in Washington with Orly Taitz

twitter.com...

ahahhaha massive

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

twitter.com...

They need some FOX News assistance to help build that protest up artificially...

Oh and in regards to the whole "if you don't agree with me, it must be because you're a paid shill" argument. People can have different opinions without having financial influences being the reason for those opinions. Likewise, it can also be argued that Orly and wnd.com are only pushing this agenda because they're making money off birther traffic to their websites, and thus are paid shills themselves. Marketing firms that push PR agendas don't care which agenda they're told to push, as long as they get paid.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

But I really don't care enough to argue with a birther anymore.
edit on 12-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

Arguing with a birther is a lot like wrestling with a pig. You both get all dirty and the pig likes it.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Well if this ever gets before the SCOTUS then maybe we'll see the evidence provided by each side.

Once again poor Orly fails in court.... DENIED!

Actually, they had to deny it, since the present matter seeks a stays of events that have ALREADY OCCURRED, it's impossible for the Court to grant the request for a stay.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Well if this ever gets before the SCOTUS then maybe we'll see the evidence provided by each side.

Once again poor Orly fails in court.... DENIED!

Actually, they had to deny it, since the present matter seeks a stays of events that have ALREADY OCCURRED, it's impossible for the Court to grant the request for a stay.

So does this end it, and from now on all the birthers will take their facts onto the internet and no longer into the court system?

Did the court leave any room for the question to come back to them?

And imnho the entire thing is really of no consequence. If on the outside chance Obama was born in Kenya, he did have an American mother, he did have early exposure to American culture (Hawaii, the surfing, the drinking) . Either way, and I never cared outside of the entertainment value, a birth certificate is only paper, the real meaning of being a citizen is living a life in service of a nation's people, and he's done that. And on this thread, at least Taitz had another adventure (Obama to Orly's attorney: "Don't taitz me bro")

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join