It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Magical Battle for Britain' during WW2 and how the witches of Britain fought the Nazis.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

I challenge you to prove your own statements.At no point did I say America Saved Britian's butt nor did I say America was involved in the B.O.B.I said there were American's involved and to Minimize these men who fought and DIED is like spitting in their face's.I guess ignoring fact's to win a debate is the most important thing to you.That stance is both demeaning and vulgar.

The only thing I noticed in your misquotes of my statements is. That you are very adapt at setting up your own strawmen, so that you can easily knock them down.

Go back to my post pull up a quote where I said anything you claimed .Concering America was involved in the battle of britian ,you will find I said American's were.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

It is true you did not say this, it was someone elset that said the 'butt' thing - I was paraphrasing.
You were talking about the B of B and Eagle Squadron - who werre RAF [ Royal Air Force ] pilots not USAF.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

My post also said that the Eagle squadron's were R.A.F.I'm Done are you?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

well glad we cleared that up.. so I wonder if any wizards were in the RAF?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The Battle of britain was won by, Radar, The RAF's re-organisation by Dowding, British Tenacity and pig-headedness, the Hurricane and Spitfire, and the brave pilots from a myriad of nations who flew them, including Poland, India, France, Holland, Canada, USA, Czechoslovakia (as it was then), South Africa, New Zealand, Australia and of course the UK, not too mention the RN who protected convoys bringing us vital supplies from Canada and the USA. It was also won because of Nazi arrogance and mistakes on their part, for one they believed they were invincible, they bombed London by mistake which led Churchill to order a bombing of Berlin which infuriated Hitler so he demanded all bombing be concentrated on London, giving the RAF time to re-group and replace planes, they also believed Fighter Command was finished and switched their targets to industry. The battle of Britain was not won by wizards, warlocks and Merlin and King Arthur, the very idea insults the people who died to protect this island from Nazi Invasion.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

maybe but usa would have been next on the nazis hit list

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

so I wonder if any wizards were in the RAF?

LoL

.I do apologize that I got heated durning our debate.The U.S did not sigle handedly win WW2 ,I know this, and the Battle of Britain was very truely Britain's finest hour.I just get frustrated when the U.S role in WW2 is minimized.I have studied WW2 since I was young (the 70's) many men from many nation's lost their live's and respect should be given for all.

So, sorry that I got riled up.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
I just get frustrated when the U.S role in WW2 is minimized.I have studied WW2 since I was young (the 70's) many men from many nation's lost their live's and respect should be given for all.

Thing is no one is minimizing your role. The typical American attitude, as noted in this thread, is that America won the war, and without you we would be speaking German.

When faced with the facts you all get your panties in a bunch, and accuse us of minimizing your role. You all minimize everyone's role but your own. You don't think that get's us Brits a little peeved?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Sure I would get peeved to.I hold our British allies in high regard.I just don't see much reciprocation anymore.The U.S was in North africa in 1942,not to mention Sicly and Italy many men were lost, also in the pacific defending Commonwealth Nation's that were fighting in Europe.But anyone claiming the U.S won WW2 single handedly is a fool and doesn't know history.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
. The battle of Britain was not won by wizards, warlocks and Merlin and King Arthur, the very idea insults the people who died to protect this island from Nazi Invasion.

No one said wizards won the battle - all this thread is about is the witches who additional to the RAF etc etc fought on the astral level.

No different to people praying - do you find people praying insulting ?

PS you are under no obligation to think that they had any effect whatso ever. That is fine. However - please don't twist it to suggest that I was saying that the witches and wizards won the battle.
Note: th etitle thread states ' fought ' not 'won'
Thank you
edit on 11-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I watched few movies about, earlier, in cinemas... I can not remember the names of... During 70s, I guess... I would like to watch them again, if any chance... Midway (1976) was the last WW2 spectacle... I watched it in cinema, too...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

did you see the thread on the USS arizona I POSTED. www.abovetopsecret.com... as a result of you saying i did not respect American servicemen ? You might like to read it and see that I do.
edit on 11-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

That comment was not directed to you.It was meant in general.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Witchcraft is nonsense, Prayer is nonsense, action won the day, this whole discussion insults the people who took part, plus I was offering an opinion not accusing 'you' of anything

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

this is intresting ...

In British Strategic Remote Influencing the user links with the ring of 26 psychotronic amplifiers and visualizes the major change in reality. The quantum computer of the psychotronic amplifiers are biotronically linked matrices, connected in 156! (factorial) ways, produces a vastly optimized grid of psychotronic amplifiers able to carry out the processes Crowley used during World War II to destroy the Germans.

it mentions tarot cards.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

clearly there were about 10 Americans in Eagle Squadron but as stated America did not enter the war until post 7th Dec 1941.

I tried to drop it but you couldn't let it go.I will keep going back to your post.To prove you are adjusting your statements.Try to do it on mine.

Now it is directed back at you.It is easy to claim you didn't disrespect hero's ,but hard to deny after you wrote it down.I sent you stats on American pilots that flew in the battle of Britian and in the Eagle Squadrons for the R.A.F.I did not claim that U.S forces were there only some American pilots.Yet you changed the fact's around to fit your needs.Read your above sarcastic reply in relation to the sources.

www.historynet.com...[/ur l]

214 American's served in Eagle Squadrons for the R.A.F,another fact you purposely misquoted, and altered, and denied as proof so you wouldn't have to admit it.That is very self-centered and disrespectful.

[url=http://601squadron.com/Billy_Fiske_Window.php]http://601squadron.com/Billy_Fiske_Window.php
edit on 11-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

come on............... give it up:

link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

this is intresting ...

In British Strategic Remote Influencing the user links with the ring of 26 psychotronic amplifiers and visualizes the major change in reality. The quantum computer of the psychotronic amplifiers are biotronically linked matrices, connected in 156! (factorial) ways, produces a vastly optimized grid of psychotronic amplifiers able to carry out the processes Crowley used during World War II to destroy the Germans.

it mentions tarot cards.

that is really interesting - thank you

link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
The Battle of britain was won by, Radar, The RAF's re-organisation by Dowding, British Tenacity and pig-headedness, the Hurricane and Spitfire, and the brave pilots from a myriad of nations who flew them, including Poland, India, France, Holland, Canada, USA, Czechoslovakia (as it was then), South Africa, New Zealand, Australia and of course the UK, not too mention the RN who protected convoys bringing us vital supplies from Canada and the USA. It was also won because of Nazi arrogance and mistakes on their part, for one they believed they were invincible, they bombed London by mistake which led Churchill to order a bombing of Berlin which infuriated Hitler so he demanded all bombing be concentrated on London, giving the RAF time to re-group and replace planes, they also believed Fighter Command was finished and switched their targets to industry. The battle of Britain was not won by wizards, warlocks and Merlin and King Arthur, the very idea insults the people who died to protect this island from Nazi Invasion.

You are wrong. Merlin did win the Battle Of Britain for us. It was the Rolls Royce Merlin engines that powered the Spitfire and Hurricane aircraft.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Truce

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join