It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm very scared of going to hell, but I don't believe in hell

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The problem with NDE's is this. Its subjective, though real, but the frequency and programming in a person does influence what they'll experience much like an OBE or Lucid Dream, even can be argued to some extent, their lives. And that has somehting to do with the school we're in, trying to be a Loving Frequency.

And there are winterlands, infinite downwards spiral and infinite upwards spiral, two roads that are infinite, that one can take, but that they turn around often on, in the tests over and over again until the base line love and regret for harming, and all that takes hold in a soul and they don't lose ground.

In every one of the NDE's where someone experienced hell, they also experienced being rescued when they started to hope, and pray or ask for it.

Also understand they have not yet crossed over. They're not fully gone out of this world yet. Its more of a peek behind the veil.

Couple all that subjective programming, and learning to clear your mind and be Loving and Water, and hold a higher frequency even in hardships seems part of the challenges here we're all doing.

But couple that with ET also hijacking things.

The only way you're fully protected by the Spirit of this world or ETs and others running this system, is if you indeed reach the Higher Frequency levels and have Family protecting and taking you out. People like that don't see hell during NDE's.

The controllers or managers of this planet always force feed religions and smiting and even wars, and fear and bullying upon people. The Opposite of Love and everyone who knows what Love is Knows thats not Love.

In fact, FAMILY TRY TO RESCUE SOULS CLINGING TO HELLZONES BY PROGRAMMING.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

If I was god probably not. The church thing may show who are my followers getting on your knees shows who are the humble ones.

As a parent, would you ASK your children to worship you? We aren't even given a choice, are we? I mean, if we're punished for making the wrong choice, is that really a choice? Knowingly condemn ourselves to either eternal torture or eternal servitude? Is that how your ideal kingdom?

No to everything.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

How many of those people in those quotes have been to hell? Taken pictures? Brought back a snippet of video? Nothing? Then how do they know it wasn't a dream? Anything and everything you've ever seen in or heard or noticed in your life, whether you consciously memorized it or not, is accessible in your dreams. Just because you don't remember ever seeing that sign before doesn't mean you weren't in that city staring at that sign at a year and four months old while your mother was grabbing some milk. If you think you went to hell, then it's probably a result of everything you've been taught. It was a dream. Not a vision. It was a chemically induced recollection of various ideas that compiled into a rough reenactment of whatever you were taught to expect growing up. Sometimes our fear triggers it, sometimes our hope or our desperation for an answer. Whatever it is, whatever your precious sources have told you or posted on the internet, I can replicate those results with stunning efficiency using that chemical I just linked everyone to in my previous post.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by 1nf1del

Originally posted by 1nf1del
As described by other fearful men that were afraid to go to hell as well.

You ought to be scared to death of hell.

Better to be scared now and do something about it, than to find out that hell is real and can do NOTHING.

Now you tell me, “Preacher, you are just trying to scare me.”

You’re dead right, you’re dead right. You ought to be scared to death of hell.

I was 11 years old sitting on the back row of a Baptist Church. And do you want to know
why I got myself to Christ that day? Because I was scared to death of going to hell. I
knew it was real.

Scare you? Yeah. You want to know why the Lord Jesus Christ kept bringing it up again
and again? Something you better fear. He told them, did he not?

“And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear
him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.”

Yes, and all that I am saying right now is designed to put fear into you
about going to hell. It is a place of indescribable pain.

Fire on the Altar

Hell is a real place. Men may laugh and they may make jokes about the existence of such
a place as hell. Apostate religion may, indeed, attack this doctrine. But the doctrine of
endless punishment, this doctrine that the lost will be suffering forever is so solemn that
man’s natural instinct is either to ignore it, to not think about it whatsoever or to deny it.
But God’s Word will stand the test of time and eternity and prove that all of these people
are nothing more than liars and deceivers. Hell is real.

You see, men really don’t want to hear about hell and they want to make it the brunt of
jokes. They want to make the devil to be a little horned figure with a pitchfork because
they don’t want to hear that their sin one day is going to be punished in such a way that I
want to tell you defies description. It defies description.

And so they make statements to the effect. Once the jokes are over and past and beyond
it is something like, “Well, you know, God is such a God of love and mercy that he
wouldn’t punish somebody in hell forever.” But it is right there in such thinking that we
see man’s vast ignorance of God. We see the darkness that has settled upon his mind and
his heart. We see there is a blindness to just who this God and what he is.

You see, the reason for the existence of hell is grounded in the very nature of God, who
he is and what he is.

Gods Hell MP3

All these things I have described never let up. It is eternity.

Oh, my friends, it is forever and ever and ever and ever.

Now you tell me, my lost friend, is that where you want to spend eternity? There is no
getting out. There is no door out of hell.

It is moreover a place of unfailing memory. Your memory will be alive and well. Why,
sinner friend, wherever you are in this meeting tonight, if you are found that day and I am
there at the right hand of the Lord Jesus Christ I am going to see you bound hand and
foot. You are going to remember me. And down in the pit of hell you are going to
remember every time your minister said, “Now is the time. Now is the day of salvation.”

Sermon & Transcript

I think a loving god would have bad people cease to exist or punish them temporarily. When eternity/forever come into the picture a red flag should pop up that probably mere men have invented it, just saying. Stop trying to scare me/us murgatroid..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Murgatroid

How many of those people in those quotes have been to hell? Taken pictures? Brought back a snippet of video? Nothing? Then how do they know it wasn't a dream? Anything and everything you've ever seen in or heard or noticed in your life, whether you consciously memorized it or not, is accessible in your dreams. Just because you don't remember ever seeing that sign before doesn't mean you weren't in that city staring at that sign at a year and four months old while your mother was grabbing some milk. If you think you went to hell, then it's probably a result of everything you've been taught. It was a dream. Not a vision. It was a chemically induced recollection of various ideas that compiled into a rough reenactment of whatever you were taught to expect growing up. Sometimes our fear triggers it, sometimes our hope or our desperation for an answer. Whatever it is, whatever your precious sources have told you or posted on the internet, I can replicate those results with stunning efficiency using that chemical I just linked everyone to in my previous post.

What would convince you 100% that hell is real without a shadow of a doubt. Just like your 100% sure that prisons are real.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Then why would a benevolent creator ask those things of its children? Why would a benevolent creator fashion such a place for those creations that displease it? I have never yet met an artist who was so disgusted with one of their works that they threw it in a trash can and set it ablaze. I've never met a potter who took their flawed vase and dropped it from a tall building because they were unsatisfied. I've never met a novelist who shredded their book and threw it into the fireplace because it had some mistakes in it. You work on it. You refashion it. You make the adjustments necessary until you are satisfied. And if it has free will, then you let it choose.

If you give your creation free will, you have given it the ability to live its own life. Which means that if its flawed, it has the full right to make use of those flaws however it sees fit. And if you don't like it...well, that human didn't make itself, now did it? Like father, like son. Own up to your bullcrap, or stop making bullcrap. End of story.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by 1nf1del

Is a near death experience a concept? An out of body experience? They are called experience because it is no longer a concept! Do you understand the difference?

It must be, because there are a lot of people having NDE's that confirm a heaven and a hell.

So, please feel free to share your version.

I was visited by one of the beings you call "god", I was shown "heaven" and "hell", we are in both right now, some of us are in "heaven" and some of us are in "hell", when we pass on to the other side we leave both behind!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

1nf1del, I was curious about whether or not you had your own NDE, so I looked through some of your posts.

I noticed that you mentioned having experiences shortly after you started taking/using coconut oil.

I just read a few articles stating that too much coconut oil can lead to hallucinations.

Just an FYI.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by 1nf1del

1nf1del, I was curious about whether or not you had your own NDE, so I looked through some of your posts.

I noticed that you mentioned having experiences shortly after you started taking/using coconut oil.

I just read a few articles stating that too much coconut oil can lead to hallucinations.

Just an FYI.

Yes TOO much might cause hallucinations, daily recommended intake is 3 to 4 tablespoons, I only consume 2 tablespoons a day and I don't cook with it everyday! Everything in moderation friend, same with anything!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by 1nf1del

Just an FYI.

I actually had an OBE in the mid nineties.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

Actually, I just read a comment from someone that they started hallucinating after a few days of only taking 3 -4 teaspoons each day. I think everyone's system handles every dose differently. For some, any at all might be too much.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

Can you share the details?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Honestly, this is something you need to go to a quiet place and decide because if hell is real, many people that have given advice could be wrong too. Hell doesn't count, it doesn't discriminate.

Now, of course these are personal beliefs based off the Bible, but lets be honest, this is something you need to sit down and be quiet with. Asking on a forum is not a good idea. Hell is going to be crowded.
if I'm right anyway.

Risk going to hell over filthy human pride? Nah.
edit on 8-2-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by 1nf1del

Can you share the details?

Basically I was a hardcore Atheist, I shared a bag of mushrooms with my cousin and as you should already know because I suspect somebody will come in here and try to claim I was hallucinating, hallucinating on mushrooms or '___' is VERY rare almost non-existent unless a very high dose is taken, I didn't eat that much in fact my cousin felt nothing at all after splitting an eighth, after about two hours my cousin was asleep on the couch, I in my recliner, my "trip" seemed to be intensifying more and more until my soul violently separated from my body and for about what seemed like maybe ten seconds or so I was floating near the ceiling looking down at myself sitting in the chair eyes still open, it seemed as if my physical body was frozen in time my eyes didn't blink or anything, like I said I wasn't that "high" and as an Atheist this experience confused me for a long time, it wasn't until just the last six months or so I was shown the reason for that OBE and the reason I am here!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Honestly, this is something you need to go to a quiet place and decide because if hell is real, many people that have given advice could be wrong too. Hell doesn't count, it doesn't discriminate.

Now, of course these are personal beliefs based off the Bible, but lets be honest, this is something you need to sit down and be quiet with. Asking on a forum is not a good idea. Hell is going to be crowded.
if I'm right anyway.

Risk going to hell over filthy human pride? Nah.

its not pride its using our brain or god given brains. you gota see it to believe it

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

But if you see it... It's to late. God placed a veil over eyes when Eve sinned in the garden. God is using man to prove a point, that his love and mercy is truly endless. I personally believe Lucifer challenged God on this issue.

People think they will just burn in hell, but you will be tired, sleepy, very difficult to breathe, bugs eating and crawling in your flesh. God is punishing Satan and the Bible says that you are either for God or Satan, there is no in between.

Again, it's a belief, but if its right ...

----------

I believe it is pride, mainly.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

But if you see it... It's to late. God placed a veil over eyes when Eve sinned in the garden. God is using man to prove a point, that his love and mercy is truly endless. I personally believe Lucifer challenged God on this issue.

People think they will just burn in hell, but you will be tired, sleepy, very difficult to breathe, bugs eating and crawling in your flesh. God is punishing Satan and the Bible says that you are either for God or Satan, there is no in between.

Again, it's a belief, but if its right ...

I believe it is pride, mainly.

if gods didnt exist it would be necessary to invent them. let that sink in. according to islam u will burn in hell because u have set partners with allah its the only unforgiven sin n u sir have commited it. if u become muslim according 2 chris ull burn so either way u lose. u have 2 live with that for the rest of ur life, what if islam is the truth? what if? if god is real he gave me this brain so he knows how my brain works. its sad ur going 2 waste the only life u have. if his love n mercy is truly endless as u say there wouldent be no suffering or anything in this world.

pride...which god gave us or allowed us to have..if i create a robot n he can steal n he steals when it all comes down is it really his fault or is it mine?
edit on 8-2-2013 by 0thetrooth0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
In the origional hebrew there is no such thing as hell, it is made up baloney from the church, trying to control people through fear.

Death is just going to sleep without the dreaming part, still a little depressing, but there is not hell for humans like in the modern bible or church teachings etc...

The only place of torment is in our minds now.

When Jesus was dead for 3 days, he didn't go t a heaven or a hell, he was just sleeping, when Lazarus returned from the dead he didn't report some heaven or hell, he was just blacked out like dreamless sleep etc...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hehe. That is why the Bible is more than one sentence, God would be a very scary entity if he didnt operate off laws ... I don't know if I could even accept a lawless God.

-------

Then go believe in Islam, just hope you make the right choice. I've made mine and I'm at complete peace. Only way to the Father is through the son, Lord Jesus Christ.

Don't believe it? Then don't, good luck. Maybe I'll see you in heaven and we can laugh about our ignorance.

---
I've already come to the conclusion that those that will be saved are pretty much saved. Ill declare my faith any where, but I believe the end is close, and there aren't many more people willing to believe any more. That's okay though. Faith.

PS: if you think the God of Islam is better than the God of the Bible, read the Quran.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Hehe. That is why the Bible is more than one sentence, God would be a very scary entity if he didnt operate off laws ... I don't know if I could even accept a lawless God.

You know what I find funny? "God" has broken pretty much every single rule he ever gave mankind, multiple times. I mean, if we were to judge him by the same standards he uses to judge us, there's a special place in hell just for people like him. The worst part is, he's the most capable being in all of existence, yet he acts more incapable than all of us worthless impure humans combined. He didn't even stop Hitler - what more excuse do you need to step in and say, "Enough is enough"? But nope. He had bigger and better concerns, clearly.

So you wanna talk about laws? Please, tell me all about the laws that made him leave billions of innocent people to die over the course of history, and led him to slaughter thousands more with his own power. He doesn't have to take a single life. He's omnipotent. He can do anything. If he can think of it, it's done. All he need do is say the word. But nope, people have to die. Only blood will get things done.

Again, tell me about these laws. Good thing he isn't a loose cannon, right? Right? ...What? Stop laughing at me! I'm being serious here!

edit on 8-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join