It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
State of the Union. Anyone have another link for live they could share?

video.msnbc.msn.com...

Personally will be interested in Rand Paul's response.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

I never once said that was or wasn't dorner. Im only predicting the inevitable, that this event will be labeled staged. thats whats trendy among conspiracy theorists. its already leaning that way now.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Well I've been around for most of this thread and I don't recall anyone even indicating such a thing.
Yuc Yuc

edit on 12-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This stinks to high heaven!

Chris Matthews, 10 minutes ago, reported that "The search for Dorner has come to a fiery end, and now Rachael Maddow is here to cover the president and the State of the Union Address."

They're talking about Dorner in the past tense now!

Just too convenient for my liking. If they report that his charred body was in the cabin, well, they might as well tell us the he was "buried at sea!"

I'm not buying this at all!

reply to post by randyvs

I'm believing your "false flag" theory now more than I believe the "official story." In my mind, you've been vindicated, so it's okay for you to shave again!

Dorner probably never even existed!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Overloaded by ATS users.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
For a moment, all my video in the browser were down, after I clicked on that link. Even youTube wouldn't work. After reloading Firefox, it worked. I guess that link had some problem that caused this. The link with the only reporter at zero ground.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by Grimpachi

Even the guys on the ground aren't sure it's him. Many guns are in circulation and many crazy people are also about.

In short, it has not been proved beyond reasonable doubt that Dorner was and is actually in that cabin. "A man matching his description" - I'm sure those two Latino ladies matched Dorner's description too when they were shot by the LAPD...
edit on 2/12/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

So you do not think it is him? Maybe you shouldn’t speculate on anything here then if you need everything to be beyond a reasonable doubt. That term is usually reserved for court trials not for general conversation. Even my lawyer will speculate and this is something I would bet money on. Just saying.

I think we can safely make an educated guess here on who it was inside the cabin. Seriously what do you think the odds are that it isn’t him?

Anyway I am starting to see people here that doubt that any of it happened at all.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You got to understand that we haven't got much from the msm and police. From the very beginning we were led to believe that he is hiding in Afghanistan, pardon me - in Big Bear. Now they say it's someone looking like him in the cabin. And cabin burns...

Sorry, but even if it's true, it's still staged.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

"I'm saying staged now...I've come along way from where I was in the beginning which was, I thought he had help. Now, I think it is a little bit of both...and I'm not the only one. I want some facts...we all do"

I respect your opinion but you've created a bias, no matter what the facts say you've already made your mind. I will be patiently waiting for the facts before coming to a conclusion, I think we all should.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by roadgravel

Overloaded by ATS users.

I saw 18000+ listeners at one point.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Waiting for charred bones from the cabin.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I've already seen posts blaming it on mind control. (sigh)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I dont get why if the cabin didnt have phone, internet or cable, they couldnt tell us details as it unfolded.

It wouldnt have helped the suspect because he would not have known what was going on.

I do not think it was staged however. I think he did commit the crimes he is suspected of doing, not everything is a false flag.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

I will be patiently waiting for the facts before coming to a conclusion, I think we all should.

Very wise and who can blame a guy for that really. I think I'll do that to, only in the meantime, while I'm waiting for all those facts that I still won't even be able to call facts, do to a source that lies it's ass off. I'll go ahead and voice my suspicions at the same time.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod

"I'm saying staged now...I've come along way from where I was in the beginning which was, I thought he had help. Now, I think it is a little bit of both...and I'm not the only one. I want some facts...we all do"

I respect your opinion but you've created a bias, no matter what the facts say you've already made your mind. I will be patiently waiting for the facts before coming to a conclusion, I think we all should.

That's a great way too slice and dice another members post and only put up only what you want seen as that is not nearly my entire post
Whatever, you'll have to do a better job at dicing up my words because they have been written through this entire thread. I asked for facts. But, I'm not going to get into a tit for tat on who said what....but I will beware of having any sort of discussion with you since you extrapolate what you want to draw a rather incomplete conclusion of another ATS members opinion. Here's what we both said:

You:

Im not saying that it couldn't be staged, i would just like to see some facts that suggest it was staged rather than blindly jumping to conclusions(the norm on this site).

Me:

I understand...but I've been on this thread since the beginning. Als being a local of Los Angeles County, I remember when the two kids first got shot and they mentioned Quan was the daughter of a retired cop. I said then, the Dad's got something to do with this...that's what I told my hubby anyway.

Watching this whole thing unfold...driving around town seeing the madness and fear in the cops, road blocks, searches behind my place of business that I own (had employees leaving scared because cops were all over the train tracks with guns pointed everywhere and since we were at work none of us knew what happened)...hearing the locals talk....everyone around here is suspicious and everyone wants answers. We're not getting answers...we're getting a bunch of mumbo jumbo pushed off as fact at first only to have statements pretty much retracted. Not too mentioned two innocent women were shot and another man had his car rammed and then he was shot at threw his front window.

I'm saying staged now...I've come along way from where I was in the beginning which was, I thought he had help. Now, I think it is a little bit of both...and I'm not the only one. I want some facts...we all do

ETA
Note the "I want some facts...we all do" at the end. This sounds not like someone who has their mind made up just yet...but I am entitled to my suspicions based on what I have seen thus far. You can bring this argument up over and over again with me...it won't get you anywhere, unless you have some facts.

So stop checking me and go check those facts. If you find some, please share them with the rest of us.

edit on 2/12/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Kcal la reporting a body found inside cabin and believed to be dorner

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
They just pretty much confirmed it is Dorner. Maybe he had his dog tags on and made it easy. I still wear my dog tags when I travel out of the country and I know a lot of veterans that carry theirs with them.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I only qouted what was relevant to my response. i don't have an agenda.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have a difficult time seeing this as anything but mob justice handed out by the police.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Where is the body?

This is like Waco part 2.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Hey, just take their word for it. You can trust them.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join