It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Who's cabin was it? Did it have anyone's pets, sentimentals, helpless old relatives, anything? In it?

I'd hate for someone to take over my house and the cops burn it to the ground to get him.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

The lady who owned the cabin apparently called the police, she saw it on tv i believe, nobody was supposed to be in the cabin at the time, no tv, internet or phone service in the cabin.

Son of the lady who owns the cabin claims it was searched about 2 days ago by police.
edit on 12-2-2013 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If it isn’t him then whoever it is that person killed one cop and injured another but let’s be logical here. What are the chances of their being two cop killers in the same area?

Anyone want to bet 10,000 ATS points I bet it is him any takers that it isn’t?

-------------------------------
Yeah this sucks for the owner of the cabin.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

The news reported his friend owned a cabin in that area, maybe it was his friend who wanted to help.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Owners son says the cabin has a basement. Hmmmm

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
They are saying that at least 500 rounds were fired in the fire fight. That's a lot of rounds fired.

Link to another feed with news posted on site.

Feed
edit on 2/12/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I believe that we are asking the wrong questions.

I believe that what we should be asking is "Was Dorner ever even inside the cabin?"

So far, the details are so vague, it's ridiculous.

link   
Sounds like the cops didn't know about the basement until after the fire had been burning. How do they know there were no innocent people in basement??

link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
There's not going to be a body inside that house...he was never there. You guys aren't getting this are you? This whole entire day was staged...is that JY's house? The person the LAPD got the clue about who's supposed to be helping Dorner.

No one ever ID's Dorner today...anywhere...this is just insane. I hope you guys go and watch the movie ARGO or have seen it at least. That's what is happening now IMO.

1 Million dollar reward and nobody knows anything yet...nobody in Los Angeles is talking ( I know they have clues...but nothing concrete obviously)?

Nobody knows where this guy is....I believed this story at first...but now....it smells fishy and I ain't buying it until they show proof of Dorner's death, capture or at the very least...a witness comes on TV and says yes, I saw him.

Did anyone see the wacky video footage with the reporter caught in the gunfire? That was a nice try by LAPD.
I found it strange that that reporter was the only one allowed and happened to be the only reporter nearby out of the hundreds of reporters that are in that area. Call it luck...but I don't buy that either.

Then the hilarious prank call on live TV with the reporter about Larry the limo driver...and then the comment "you're a dumbass, you don't know this is a prank yet".

Somethings just not right here.

ETA
Maybe he committed suicide or was already dead...to many unofficial stories for me to believe anything right now.

It's okay if you all call me crazy

edit on 2/12/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

It's not only OK, you aren't. Pics or he didn't happen. This whole thing ID's as one
gigantic finale to a total cluster. First off the cross fire was probably so heavy I
wouldn't have wanted to be in an APC even outside the cabin. That poor LEO DIED
out there, and he might be the only one who did. I'm beginning to wonder the same
thing as you and Randy are; and whether or not the whole country's getting punked.
AGAIN.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It was reported someone tried to leave when the fire started and was "pushed' back into the cabin. So the person went back in and I presumed got burnt.
edit on 2/12/2013 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
They really aren't sure if it's him. They went from being certain it was him to saying "IF" it's him, and allegedly fit the description.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Do you want to bet some points on it?

Call me crazy but I don’t think very many people have much of a doubt about that. What are the odds of two killers in the same area willing to stand off against cops in line with each other?

I think we can safely make an educated guess at this point.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

where did you hear this, on tv, scanner?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

In reference to your last question - I think we only need look at the LAPD's recent treatment of civilians. In other words, the death of innocent civilians in order to kill Dorner will be more than sufficient and warranted for the LAPD.

edit on 2/12/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It was CNN (I know) but it was from the officials.( don't remember which group) So who knows what the truth is. Might just be BS.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

if you have a dvr, or something record it, may change from reports later on.

took a photo on my phone and recorded it come up on cnn on the tv.
edit on 12-2-2013 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Even the guys on the ground aren't sure it's him. Many guns are in circulation and many crazy people are also about.

In short, it has not been proved beyond reasonable doubt that Dorner was and is actually in that cabin. "A man matching his description" - I'm sure those two Latino ladies matched Dorner's description too when they were shot by the LAPD...
edit on 2/12/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Well ...obviously from all the police related shootings in LA there are TONS of people just out everywhere that want to kill cops. That's why cops have to shoot so many people in the back and stuff.

Just sayin'.....
Could have been some dude that wanted to steal a truck and suddenly found himself surrounded by cops that wanted to kill him?

We saw and heard a lot today, but what do we know?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Finally, news outlets are beginning to report the situation more accurately than before - it is now "where Dorner is believed to be" not "where Dorner is holed up". The latter is completely false (as of yet, any way) as there is not sufficient proof that Dorner ever was or is in the cabin.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
It was CNN (I know) but it was from the officials.( don't remember which group) So who knows what the truth is. Might just be BS.

I read US Marshall's said that suspect tried to come out door of cabin but was pushed back inside.

This is all so shady.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join