It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

Took a photo on my phone, as well as a short :35 sec video, trying to record the whole thing on DVR for later if stories change,

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I predict that when the official report is released, people with doubt it claiming its scripted. Another staged event is what people will claim, regardless of the facts. Thats the mentality of most of the conspiracy community these days, sadly.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I knew they were going to go Waco on him. They just buried him at sea.
I think it's odd that While LAPD is on CNN telling the public That they now have time on there side and certainly want Dorner to give up and turn himself in so no more people are injured. San Bernardino Sheriffs are firing incendiaries into the place and letting it burn to the ground.

edit on 12-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If officers around the country had been as good as this, maybe mass shootings would have been halted in their steps - after all, Dorner's alleged crimes are quite small (of course no loss of life is trivial) in comparison to say, Sandy Hook or the Batman shootings.

Certainly my suspicion of general LAPD corruption has increased greatly after this incident (if it is even over)....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The media is already painting a picture of him as a madman, which on some level he is but that will be the result of this, no LAPD investigations.

link   
reply to post by strafgod

The fact of the matter is that even the people on the ground are not entirely sure who on Earth they were even shooting at. So far it is "believed to be" and we all know what that means - the shooting of innocent citizens by our servers and protectors.

link   

The fact is they reported a "suspect" came out the back of the house and they "pushed them back inside".

why would you push the suspect they want to capture back into a burning building?

why not arrest him?

or shoot him?

get rid of evidence?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If it were a totally empty cabin, why would it have a horse coral that he could have used to get away?

People leave horses at empty cabins?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think the push was driven back in due to opposing force.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

oh a typo and they worded it wrong?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

It is not disputed whether someone was in the cabin (although we can't be too sure of that). What is disputed, however, is whether Dorner, the "suspect" in question, was actually in the cabin. So far, to say the details are there is ludicrous.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The corral was probably empty of horses. It is just there so it can be used at different times.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
"A man matching Dorner's description"...

Dear me, goodness knows what is going on? Why are we not getting anything from the police...?

edit on 2/12/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

They used the term but not in the sense most would thing. Like 'nuking' some food, or 'driving' cattle.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

It just confused me when they said there was a horse corral with tracks leading out to it, so he might have got away.

I figured he got away on horseback. Or were they implying he went to the horse corral and teleported somewhere?

Do you understand what I mean? So if he DID get to the horse corral (how do you spell that?) What then?

edit on 12-2-2013 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You have your opinion and the rest of us have ours. We have different opinions that's a fact and it's okay, but no need to point out what the community has come to because another persons opinion differs from yours.

That's lame

ETA
Also, when you see some facts pal...point me to them because I've been waiting for facts for days now

edit on 2/12/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Im not saying that it couldn't be staged, i would just like to see some facts that suggest it was staged rather than blindly jumping to conclusions(the norm on this site).

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
According to the guardian, an anonymous LEO has claimed that the person believed to be the "suspect" never came out of the house when it was on fire and that a single gunshot was heard...

Associated Press= LOS ANGELES (AP) — A law enforcement official tells The Associated Press that the man believed to be fugitive ex-cop Christopher Dorner never came out of a California mountain cabin engulfed in flames.

The person who requested anonymity because of the ongoing investigation said a single gunshot apparently fired inside the cabin was heard just before the fire broke out Tuesday.

Officials were waiting for the fire to burn out before approaching the ruins to search for a body.

Authorities believe Dorner barricaded himself in the cabin after exchanging gunfire with deputies, killing one and wounding another.

Source

Well...

link   

That has not been made clear. Maybe when he when in the first time or when he tried to leave but them went back in.

link   

Originally posted by telemetry
For those interested -
Here is a *link* to the the SB county scanner audio live-feed.

I believe that is the area around Big Bear, which is where his burned out truck was found.

I also think it 's odd that telemetry's `link was down the whole time.

Also the link to the scanner in my favorites.
edit on 12-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join