learn more

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Let's hope that Clyde Lewis' producer will be able to track it down--- Ground Zero already broadcast the "burn it" statement from LE communications but I'm hearing that audio "accidently" was broadcast on KCAL first and KCAL might be the source for that audio. It seems like the statements were made within the same two minutes on the same frequency so one of the media outlets has the audio.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
oops double post. silly keyboard
edit on 2/12/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by Grimpachi

Wouldn't they have said charred body identified by dog tags?

Hmmm.

Why? I don’t remember hearing them ask how he was identified did you hear them ask that question? Maybe you should get a job with them as a reporter that way you can make sure to cover every question the country could possibly ask.

It doesn’t have to be dog tags does it? ID or medical bracelet wallet and even burnt bodies are not all burnt through if laying on the ground I have seen that in the gulf. But I think he would be the type to wear his dog tags. They just need something to confirm it isn’t like they didn’t already have an idea who he was.

link   
reply to post by NickDC202

I just had to endorse you on the previous page. Hope that's cool ?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
For those who don't know yet ! This Nick guy our fellow member is razor sharp when it comes to gathering information. And he if he share's something man it's worth paying attention in my view.
edit on 12-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Thank you my friend.

I truly appreciate your kind words.
edit on 2/12/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Dorner’s mom spotted drinking wine, eating chips while watching standoff at OC restaurant:

Just like everyone else lol

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

There's other issues as well.

The cabin burnt down. They let it. Firetrucks were on scene, and long after human survivability in such a raging fire, they continued to let it burn. Since it had a basement under it, the whole cabin collapsed into the basement.

Then, with 2000 degree coals, (Nice hot fire!), the firetrucks douse it all with water. The forensics team meander into a 15 X 20 smoldering basement, lickity split, filled with the ashes and unburnt timber, and immediately find the body.

The amount of water required to extinguish the fire would leave water and ash on the floor of the basement. A muddy mess. Plus, it's dark. Doing all this by searchlight? Sure. The corpse would also be charred, and covered in soot.

Ever try searching 300 square feet of burnt timber and ash in the dark trying to locate a body? Me either, but it just doesn't seem plausible.

At least they should take the body back to town for proper ID.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Radio Transmission is Here
Start listening at 27:20 -end of audio for Blood spatter comment...First audio clip or the one one top. Acutual mention of this starts at 28:22 for question and 28:33 for response
edit on 13-2-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Finding a body is easy after fires you simply follow your nose.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

At least they should take the body back to town for proper ID.

thanks to MidnightToker, this was the last update i saw.

posted on 12-2-2013 @ 10:07 PM

LAPD: No body recovered yet

so, what body are you guys talking about ??
has one been recovered or not ?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
They haven't recovered body yet, so they say, because they're afraid of lots of ammo in there smoldering.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
They haven't recovered body yet, so they say, because they're afraid of lots of ammo in there smoldering.

That is one thing that doesn’t make sense with the situation.

How in the heck is there boat loads of ammo cooking off?

He ran in there on foot. He didn’t have access to the house to “stock it out” For this standoff. He and just what he carried on his back.

All that ammo cooking off has to belong to the owner of the house.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Even more odd that it is a rental cabin and reports, earlier, stated that the owner told authorities that the cabin had been rented out this past weekend, but was vacant now.

Devils advocate: Dorner might have spent the past day and a half there.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Would the term 'burner' have a tactical meaning of anything but a fire starting device? Anyone have this knowledge?

A cowardly and disgusting act which will, in my opinion, be initially blamed on CS grenades. When you have serving LEOs high-fiving each other and loudly and obnoxiously reaffirming that "the cops always win" is feakin' sickening. Two of their colleagues are in the morgue and they are cheering about Dorner burning to death (he didn't - he took a 5.56mm Tylenol).

They used seven "burners" on the cabin. By burners they literally mean vehicle mounted flame weapons. He tried to escape the flames and they forced him back inside, where he killed himself. LE rationale for burning him was that use of deadly force authorisation covers any which kills the suspect. Just like Waco. Hopefully they'll demand a full inquiry and the fact SWAT teams use flamethrowers as a weapon of last resort may become public knowledge.

As for the whole Dorner's a loser thing... Yeah what a tactical genius. Kind of screwed the pooch on this one, huh?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
MSM is reporting once again that they found charred remains and will be analyzing through forensics to determine as to whose they are...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
edit on 13-2-2013 by WonderLustKing because: double post

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Inability to deal with death is not a virtue.
Dorner chose to deal with it and proved different and better than his enemies.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Let that be a lesson to you. If you rebel against the police, your fate will be to be trapped in a building and burned to death. We trust this demo has gotten the point across. If not, we can always do this again, until you understand.

edit to add: it was obvious what was about to happen, check upthread when the reports about them cutting off the reporting and running the choppers out of the area commenced, I said "the standoff will end when the cabin burns". Somewhere around page 82.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Dorner is a big fellow. Im sure he could lug a significant quantity of ammunition in a backpack, and make it look like no more effort than a kid taking books to school. Its leaducational material.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

Thank you so much WonderLustKing! This is audio that everyone should check out, think about and weigh it as it relates to the overall ending.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join