It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
And in the end..... what really matters? Understand? The rabbit hole is so much deeper than many can ever imagine.

In the summer of 2002, after I had written an article in Esquire that the White House didn't like about Bush's former communications director, Karen Hughes, I had a meeting with a senior adviser to Bush. He expressed the White House's displeasure, and then he told me something that at the time I didn't fully comprehend -- but which I now believe gets to the very heart of the Bush presidency.
The aide said that guys like me were ''in what we call the reality-based community,'' which he defined as people who ''believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.'' I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. ''That's not the way the world really works anymore,'' he continued. ''We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.''

www.dailykos.com...

edit on 12-2-2013 by Tecumte because: link aded text

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Man saying he is ex lapd, (todd spitzer) says he is thankful not to have trials and the long process of court. www.cbsnews.com... also said that it shows a dark part of society to support dorner. he heard people support him in stores, while house was burning. Thing is, I heard this guy on the sheriff channel on radioreference

edit on 12-2-2013 by WonderLustKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Anyone else watching kcal think the interview with Todd spitzer is just a bit strange? Perhaps, I, reading into something that just isn't there but this interview seems off/confusing.
edit on 12-2-2013 by wshsbg76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This Todd Spitzer, said dorner took his own life and is glad Dorner isnt going through the arrest, court process, appeals and death penalty

Pretty fast to establish he took him own life after he supposedly was in house that burnt down for as long as it was, don't ya think?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Glad to see confirmation that the justice system in the US is dead and gone. You no longer get a trial by a jury of your peers, you no longer get to face your accuser, you no longer get to refute evidence against you, if the police think there is sufficient evidence then you are immediately handed a death sentence it seems.
edit on 2/12/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Let's play a game. Who can think of something that would fit this story line as it played out before us in every detail including the fatalities yet ends up being a completely different story than the one we're being told ? A different story that fits the story line perfectly ?
edit on 12-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

Pretty fast to establish he took him own life after he supposedly was in house that burnt down for as long as it was, don't ya think?

Not really we were talking about it a few pages back when the report of a single gunshot was made just before the fire. Just saying if you see a bullet hole in someones head what would you think knowing your team didnt do it.

If they had managed to kill him prior to the fire with a gunshot that would have been fine as well. It was a shoot out after all.

Do you guys even think about this stuff before posting?

Just saying that saying it is pretty fast to make a determination is being pretty fast to cast doubt as well.

add

I just read where a bunch of people were writing they would wait for the facts to make determination but it only seems to go one way.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Another confusing aspect is why carter Evans (kcal) was allowed to stay so close to the action? Why was a civilian permitted to stay as close as100 yards from the cabin? I know how he got there but why was he permitted to stay when no one else was allowed to be within 3miles of the cabin.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Why, if he did take his own life, i believe he did from that gunshot..... did they not take his body out of the house instead they left it in there to burn.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderLustKing

ex lapd, says he is thankful not to have trials and the long process

Sure, yeah all those pesky trials and all that innocent until proven guilty nonsense...lol, who believes in all of those old outdated concepts anymore, bring on The drones with instant judge and jury death sentences, the All Seeing Eye and god's dispenesor of justice is here, it's The new reality. The Ministry of Truth will tell you what to believe and what is right and pure and holy...PROOF hah that's for fools, in the New Reality crisis actors, 'whether real or promulgated' will tell you what is real ...citizen...how dare you show such disrepect for the victims as to question whether in the latest 10 minutes you have been told any truth at all. While you may know the courts have said TV 'news' fiction is perfectly legal, just shut up ,bow down, kiss the ring, and stop acting like one of those insane' conspiracy theorists' that the talking heads have decreed to be mentally ill. Geez, what's going on with you people.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
CBS states, at about 6:40pm," the body was removed from cabin, within seconds after that police have stated it was that of Dorners". Update...As I am typing this, someone else came on and say "the body hasnt been removed, and confirmation of who that may be or if there is a body, is not not confirmed". Reason.."LAPD doesnt want to step on toes of SBC investigation"

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
Glad to see confirmation that the justice system in the US is dead and gone. You no longer get a trial by a jury of your peers, you no longer get to face your accuser, you no longer get to refute evidence against you, if the police think there is sufficient evidence then you are immediately handed a death sentence it seems.

Hey im on your guys side... but perhaps you missed the part where Dorner wrote a letter saying he was coming after 50 cops and was going to kill them, and did kill one of their daughters... maybe I heard wrong and am missing something, but I think that is pretty good cause to go after someone, who is blatantly threatening to murder (more people then he already has).

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is crazy. Man. Damn. I hope there are no copycats.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Hey im on your guys side... but perhaps you missed the part where Dorner wrote a letter saying he was coming after 50 cops and was going to kill them, and did kill one of their daughters... maybe I heard wrong and am missing something, but I think that is pretty good cause to go after someone, who is blatantly threatening to murder (more people then he already has).

And you have proof? Please post it for us to review.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Nobody wanna play wid Ranny.

Can't blame anyone for not wanting to play my scary lil game.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Stop you are making sense and being logical. They will tear you apart for that kind of thinking. Quick make up something with aliens or lizard people add a bit of TPTB and gun control and they may let you slide.

Don't forget the drones you got to have drones and fema camps.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
LAPD Press hearing, "Cabin still too hot to go in, No body has be recovered"
Yahoo and all other websites still reporting his body was found...Comment section that is typically there appears to be disabled or is currently non existent

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
LAPD: No body recovered yet

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Maybe the PD just figured out he escaped.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
After reading Dorner's (alleged) "manifesto" and then seeing how this played out with his apparent suicide self immolation....I can't help it, my inner conspiracy theorist is itching, scratching it's way to the surface. Warning speculation ahead:

This guy was smart, trained, and pissed off. I wonder...is there some kind of "special unit" or certain classified agents that may have found Dorner and used some kind of either mind control drug on him or performed some kind of psychological operation on him which broke his spirit, will and caused him to kill himself? Just a thought but the whole end scenario just seems too contrived? perfect? A pseudo happy ending for all? It just rubs me all kinds of the wrong way...

...that is of course IF his body is found in the burned rubble

edit on 12-2-2013 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join