It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I may just be suffering from "Sandy Hook" syndrome, but It has occurred to me that we still don't know the identities of the two Riverside PD cops allegedly shot by Dorner.

www.mercurynews.com...
...police said Dorner fired a rifle at two Riverside police officers who were stopped at a red light.
Riverside Police Chief Sergio Diaz described it as "a cowardly ambush."
A 34-year-old training officer, an 11-year veteran, was killed. A 27-year-old officer, who has been on the job less than a year, was shot. He was in stable condition Thursday. Diaz withheld the officers' names to protect their families.

Nor do we know the identity of the cop 'grazed' by a bullet in Corona. So I guess we'll just have to accept the media's word that the cops were actually shot.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by theillusion
All i see...is a bunch of taxpayer's hard earned money...being spent on finding the boogey-man. How many years did it take to find "Osama"?
I bet you...this guy is hanging out in a cave, checkin' the updates on facebook or twitter.
This certainly has been a funny year; staged with "reality tv" drama. Nothing has been, what it appears to have been. So, no-one has thought about a "false flag", "psyop"???

What's so funny
What cave do you think he's hiding out in that the drones that have been flying around haven't detected him in yet? I do agree that not only this year 2013 seems to be what we think it is...but recent history is and has always been distorted in an unprecedented way.

As has been stated yes, the false flag theory has already been reported...with all due respect thanks for the second opinion.

I however, personally find nothing comical about this situation...just sayin'

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

IMO, that would be ideal...but highly unlikely. But...we do have various MSM sources reporting that Dorners firing will be re-reviewed

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I'm sure the review is to save face from mounting pressure from the FBI and others. Aparently the DA said other officers have come forward with the same type of claims and are currently in fear of their life.

This is the most interesting case i have personally read all year. I am watching this one by the minute.

Was mentioned earlier in the thread with links.
edit on 9-2-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

I'm sure the review is to save face from mounting pressure from the FBI and others. Aparently the DA said other officers have come forward with the same type of claims and are currently in fear of their life.

This is the most interesting case i have personally read all year. I am watching this one by the minute.

Was mentioned earlier in the thread with links.
edit on 9-2-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

I agree, it's certainly to save face, but from the FBI mehhhh, no, I don't think so. The Feds have such an incredible connection to the LAPD it would make your head spin...all they would do is show up and cover up...at least that's my opinion about them.

I would however like to know who has seen the movie ARGO and what you think of it? Hopefully, this won't be looked at as a derailment
But, Los Angeles County encompasses Hollywood folks and all it's movie making unions!

After all, the Grammy's are tomorrow and someone somewhere has already managed to stir up red carpet fear

Go Go Gadget "Soundtrack" on the soon to be released "Dorner...the L.A. Cop Killer Story". Sorry for being so sinister

ETA
I'm not making fun of your post by the way. I made mention of Robin Sax a former prosecutor that stated she feels that certain aspects of Dorner's manifesto needs to be investigated (paraphrasing mind you). It was on local KTTV FOX 11 yesterday 2/08/2013.
edit on 2/9/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

ETA I'm not making fun of your post by the way.

Oh no i agree with what you said, your right thats the scary thing.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I've been on this sight for months reading threads. This is the first time have something to add. None of this make any sense unless you look at it this way:

The feds have a BIG problem. The cops have become oath keepers and will defend the common people on constitutional issues so that becomes a big problem for the feds when they come to take away your guns and rights. How do they get the cops on their side? They start a false flag with the cops being the bad guys and get the "common" people against the cops so the common people start shooting cops and hating them.

The cops will have no where to go but to the feds for protection. If the common people hate you and are shooting you, you may want to take away their guns to save your life. This would get most cops on the feds side and help them do gun grabs and what ever they need to do. Just think about it..... I know there is corruption in the cops but this is all too much to the feds advantage...

1- Where are the stories about the 2 killings with the "kids"? Where is the footage of the shooting? There were cameras all around. Where are the grieving parents stories? the funeral stories? they are not there. No evidence anyone was killed.

2- Where are the same stories about the cops that were shot/killed? No grieving wives/families.... Nothing.

3- How come EVERY story in EVERY online news sight is the same word for word? No independent reporting? Where are ALL the news outlets getting the story from?

4- why would a man who just killed 2 people check himself into a navy base under his own name?

None of this adds up unless you look at the feds are all behind it to further their cause...

edit on 10-2-2013 by SSFlorida because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I believe we are seeing a very public psychological operation in play here. Do I believe this Dormer fellow has snapped and gone rogue? Yes indeedy. That's not what I'm talking about.

LAPD's SIS are a group of very crafty cops who use improvization, deception, surveillance, top investigative skills and violence of action to capture or kill the worst criminals in their jurisdiction - from serial killers to bank robbery crews, to gangs, to... rogue former policemen working their way down a hit list.

I just finished reading this ridiculously long, but very thought-provoking thread and noticed that a couple of people have asked questions about the multiple different versions of his "manifesto".

Knowing as we do that it's likely Dormer suffers from some type of a pathological narcissism disorder, some creative editing of his letter may be a good way to make him surface. They are probably of the opinion that he will attempt to contact the media to "correct" his manifesto. They could be right, time will tell...

I believe that the recent announcement by the LAPD's Chief of Police that they would investigate Dormer's claims is a second attempt at flushing him out. They may expect the bad guy to make contact in order to clear his name or "testify" at an internal affairs inquiry. Obviously it's a ruse.

I get the feeling that this could be bigger than the Rodney King incident if it ends badly. By "ends badly", I mean if Dormer is taken into custody alive rather than killed in a shootout or by suicide. He will be a martyr whether he takes a .40 cal tylenol and goes down for a dirt nap or not, but he is able to inflict less damage to his former police colleagues and their department if he's a dead martyr. If he survives and pleads not guilty, it may become scary. In California there are precedents of "sure-thing" murder convictions resulting in acquittal. The famous OJ Simpson trial is just one example. That scenario would be an absolute nightmare for the City of Los Angeles.

It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

Thank you all for such a well-reasoned and thoughtful discussion on this topic.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SSFlorida
I've been on this sight for months reading threads. This is the first time have something to add. None of this make any sense unless you look at it this way:

The feds have a BIG problem. The cops have become oath keepers and will defend the common people on constitutional issues so that becomes a big problem for the feds when they come to take away your guns and rights. How do they get the cops on their side? They start a false flag with the cops being the bad guys and get the "common" people against the cops so the common people start shooting cops and hating them.

The cops will have no where to go but to the feds for protection. If the common people hate you and are shooting you, you may want to take away their guns to save your life. This would get most cops on the feds side and help them do gun grabs and what ever they need to do. Just think about it..... I know there is corruption in the cops but this is all too much to the feds advantage...

Hmmm....something to think about. However, a lot of people think they know Los Angeles... a lot of people think they understand our culture...a lot of people think we're lofty in our thinking, ya' know go green (which we are), go Hollywood (which we are)..etc. So it's safe to say that a lot of people think they know Angeleans/ Californians. We come across as culture driven, happy go lucky hippies to the rest of America (who by the way snubs us every chance they get)! Maybe we are all those things, these attitudes comes with past causes and fights. Folks around here aren't afraid to fight back...they're not afraid to stand up for what we believe is right. But one thing we're not is pushovers. History has dictated that to some degree.

Ahhhh....but look at the real knitty gritty history of Los Angeles. Angeleans when felt like wronged will turn this city upside down to right it, and no, this just doesn't go for the Rodney King thing either nor the Watts riots! Los Angeles is known for protesting and fighting to no end...as a matter of fact it has never ended. We have evolved in the way we fight... Los Angeles has changed the way we express our voices.

This is probably coming across as some lofty L.A. idea that will go nowhere, right? WRONG! If this Dorner thing turns out to be something that could have been stopped, could have stopped two innocent women from getting shot and one man from getting his car rammed and then shot at through the window of a Honda which looked absolutely nothing like Dorner's car...then Los Angeles will rise again..trust me. We may not take it to the streets the next time or maybe we will (I doubt that), but what I do know is that that g-damed Feinstein and her "lofty idea" of a gun free state, gun free zone will die. I'm not saying she will die, of course not, but her legacy and idea will certainly die.

Nobody will take our gun rights away...we won't have it. Especially not now...are you crazy! After what we've all witnessed the past week, I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't tens of thousands of people going out right now buying guns. They wouldn't purchase guns because of Dorner, they'd be buying guns because of what Dorner brought to the surface for all to see...even the ones who have called him guilty will go buy guns...JUST IN CASE!

This gun mess is going no where. I personally would never own anything but a hand gun or rifle...or two or three maybe four or five, oh and an Apache longbow...just because I like them
. I also would never tell my neighbor they can't have one, two or three or four either as it's none of my business...that's how we think. The only reason the gun laws got the way they are now was because of the gangs back in the 80's and that was a set up. Those guns back then were being delivered to the streets of LA intentionally and everyone was being turned against one another...yes the gangs who previously fought one another hands up...changed.

There are tons of stories of how the LAPD took part in drive by's to make it look like it was a rival gang just to heat things up. This city is dirty....so that makes us as a community dirty to some degree, but not stupid. Never stupid...just happy to have some peace after the L.A. drive by's. Now we see what that did. It won't happen again. Hell, we were the first to pass the Mary Jane laws...we're the first on a ton of fronts. Many fronts that others don't like. But this city and its inhabitants have changed and continue to do so...the sleeping giant is waking up...FINALLY! Especially now that we're all dam near broke or at least broke by our standards. Now we get taxed for everything higher than every state in the nation...while we continue to bail out the rest of the nation. We're tired of it and rightfully so.

Even if Feinstein's crazy gun laws pass...the guns won't go anywhere and anyone will still be able to get one. LAPD/LASD needs to slow their abusive rolls as they helped create this culture...period.

edit on 2/10/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

By the way, from experience LAPD/LASD never defends anyone based on any constitutional issue. That's called "brainwashing" the rest of the US crap just like all the other major urban PD's do with their scare tactics. This argument brought up by Dorner isn't new, he just reminded us and re-alerted everyone around about what's really going on in case we forgot.

I feel sorry for any real good cop anywhere just trying to perform their duty and uphold their oath to protect and serve. All the good guys & gals must be thinking and second guessing this.

That's not just for LA that's goes for the rest of you as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomutheyounger
I believe we are seeing a very public psychological operation in play here. Do I believe this Dormer fellow has snapped and gone rogue? Yes indeedy. That's not what I'm talking about.

LAPD's SIS are a group of very crafty cops who use improvization, deception, surveillance, top investigative skills and violence of action to capture or kill the worst criminals in their jurisdiction - from serial killers to bank robbery crews, to gangs, to... rogue former policemen working their way down a hit list.

I just finished reading this ridiculously long, but very thought-provoking thread and noticed that a couple of people have asked questions about the multiple different versions of his "manifesto".

Knowing as we do that it's likely Dormer suffers from some type of a pathological narcissism disorder, some creative editing of his letter may be a good way to make him surface. They are probably of the opinion that he will attempt to contact the media to "correct" his manifesto. They could be right, time will tell...

I believe that the recent announcement by the LAPD's Chief of Police that they would investigate Dormer's claims is a second attempt at flushing him out. They may expect the bad guy to make contact in order to clear his name or "testify" at an internal affairs inquiry. Obviously it's a ruse.

I get the feeling that this could be bigger than the Rodney King incident if it ends badly. By "ends badly", I mean if Dormer is taken into custody alive rather than killed in a shootout or by suicide. He will be a martyr whether he takes a .40 cal tylenol and goes down for a dirt nap or not, but he is able to inflict less damage to his former police colleagues and their department if he's a dead martyr. If he survives and pleads not guilty, it may become scary. In California there are precedents of "sure-thing" murder convictions resulting in acquittal. The famous OJ Simpson trial is just one example. That scenario would be an absolute nightmare for the City of Los Angeles.

It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

Thank you all for such a well-reasoned and thoughtful discussion on this topic.

I don't mean to be obtuse, but you sound a lil' off on a few levels. Where did you come up with "Knowing as we do that it's likely Dormer suffers from some type of a pathological narcissism disorder"? Who's we, what and how do we know anything...YET? How did you ascertain that? I'm curious. No intention to be rude nor confrontational on my part but dang...that's a far out statement to make. Also, if that's what you're "not" talking about then why did you include that statement in your post?

I will consider you mean well and I accept your opinion but that IMO sounds a little bit out there.

First of all, Charlie Beck was asked by a reporter just under 72 hours ago if he would look into Dorner's claims, and he stated no, and went on to say that "Dorner has committed atrocious crimes". Really...Committed??? The Chief of Police has already convicted this guy without an ounce of evidence against him....not a grain!

Now he, you and others are judge, jury and are handing down a conviction with the slam of a gavel? Give me a break! That makes no sense whatsoever.

I'll ask of you this....prove it? When you can do that, I'll follow suit, but you can't because you don't have the evidence to do so...so please stop with all that rhetoric...IMO it's nonsense and ridiculous!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

edit on 10-2-2013 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
There is another case of opening fire at innocent man, just like that...

www.latimes.com...

Torrance police say the man was driving a pickup resembling the fugitive's. The incident happened just after the LAPD fired on women delivering newspapers nearby.

Police just don't care. They open fire.

David Perdue was on his way to sneak in some surfing before work Thursday morning when police flagged him down. They asked who he was and where he was headed, then sent him on his way.

Seconds later, Perdue's attorney said, a Torrance police cruiser slammed into his pickup and officers opened fire; none of the bullets struck Perdue.
"

As I said before, this is an unprecedented action to bring down LAPD. Who is doing this is still unclear, but definitely a fight for the LA turf.

edit on 10-2-2013 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au
Any ideas on the I M O A

I must say I am extremely dissapointed in ATS detective work
edit on 9-2-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

that's the thing....you hafta take into account that the last time we actually dug into a case, was the christopher rodia thread...we dug up the man's entire life....we can do it, the problem is that the last time we did it, one of us got banned, and the thread got closed..

now, nobody wants to be bothered..

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Where is the whitehouse? His guy is a naval officer I can't believe the whitehouse isn't involved.

this guy WAS a naval officer....why would the white house need to be involved?...why SHOULD it be involved?

this is a local matter, the federal government needs not be involved, unless they're ASKED for help...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SSFlorida

1- Where are the stories about the 2 killings with the "kids"? Where is the footage of the shooting? There were cameras all around. Where are the grieving parents stories? the funeral stories? they are not there. No evidence anyone was killed.

2- Where are the same stories about the cops that were shot/killed? No grieving wives/families.... Nothing.

3- How come EVERY story in EVERY online news sight is the same word for word? No independent reporting? Where are ALL the news outlets getting the story from?

4- why would a man who just killed 2 people check himself into a navy base under his own name?

None of this adds up unless you look at the feds are all behind it to further their cause...

edit on 10-2-2013 by SSFlorida because: (no reason given)

um...no...

this is limited to LAPD, who most people KNOW is corrupt...i don't think many, if any, are oathkeepers...if there was a growing NATIONAL anti-police sentiment, i might think you were on to something, but this is entirely about the LAPD..

your theory, while interesting, doesn't pass the weight test..

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

How can this be limited to the jurisdiction of the LAPD when they have no idea where there guy is? The issue is the corruption of the LAPD. Obviously a higher authority needs to be involved to insure all proper precaution is taken and the case is handled properly.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Originally posted by theillusion
All i see...is a bunch of taxpayer's hard earned money...being spent on finding the boogey-man. How many years did it take to find "Osama"?
I bet you...this guy is hanging out in a cave, checkin' the updates on facebook or twitter.
This certainly has been a funny year; staged with "reality tv" drama. Nothing has been, what it appears to have been. So, no-one has thought about a "false flag", "psyop"???

What's so funny
What cave do you think he's hiding out in that the drones that have been flying around haven't detected him in yet? I do agree that not only this year 2013 seems to be what we think it is...but recent history is and has always been distorted in an unprecedented way.

As has been stated yes, the false flag theory has already been reported...with all due respect thanks for the second opinion.
I however, personally find nothing comical about this situation...just sayin'

i find EVERYTHING comical, about this event! Simply because, there seems to be more questions than answers. Lots of "hearsay" and MSM propaganda. At this point, in the "game"...if you can't see the smoke and mirrors behind our world....then, i'm not sure what to tell you? No matter how much "evidence" they show ...on TV (keypoint)....i wouldn't believe it! As a matter of fact, the last time i watched tv...was for the Superbowl. Other than that, it stays OFF! Keep feeding their PROPAGANDA MACHINE, if it makes you feel comfy, cozy and safe. And, with all due respect, if you didn't learn anything from 911, then, perhaps you should go revisit the lies the media spewed about that day.

You act like this EVENT is affecting your life. So, explain to me why this staged event is so "serious"? Do you personally know Dorner? Ever met him? Do you even know he exists? Were you there when he made this "manifesto"? You KNOW NOTHING BUT WHAT YOU'RE BEING TOLD!

So, yeah....EVERYTHING IS COMICAL about this EVENT! It's even more COMICAL that you believe what the media is spewin'....even if you know it's spewin' B.S.! Just ask yourself this......HOW DOES ANYONE KNOW 'THE TRUTH'? Is it possible that the cops are being misled, by the higher ups? After all, aren't they doing as they are TOLD TO DO? They're just as "clueless" as the rest of us. The cops in this "manhunt", looking for a person that may or may not exist, are just doing their job.....FOLLOWING ORDERS!

Instead of thinking "false flag", perhaps you should start thinking: PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION. A "false flag" is the PROBLEM that causes the REACTION which leads to the pre-planned SOLUTION. Try to keep up.

And, since you think this EVENT is sooooo serious...wait to see what your lives look like, AFTER this EVENT is over and done with. I mean, how LONG will they continue to look for this guy? And, why is this ONE GUY...so damn important? Apparently, he's more than a whistle blower.

If people would spend as much time, writing about how we're gonna get out of the mess, the NWO is putting us into, maybe we would have a chance to combat their plans; and win that battle. But, y'all too busy gettin' caught up in today's news. Not too long ago, it was Treyvon Martin, then it was the Movie Theatre Shooting, then the Mall shooting; then it was Sandy Hook 1, then Sandy Hook 2, now this guy. But then, we forget 911, Hurricane Katrina, the Oil Spill, and the earthquake in Japan. I mean....GIVE IT UP ALREADY! Next week will be more news to talk and gossip about. We have yet, to take ANYTHING SERIOUS and the vice's are getting tighter.

Bye, bye; land of the "free". It was NICE KNOWIN' YA!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Daedalus

How can this be limited to the jurisdiction of the LAPD when they have no idea where there guy is? The issue is the corruption of the LAPD. Obviously a higher authority needs to be involved to insure all proper precaution is taken and the case is handled properly.

it's limited to the jurisdiction of the LAPD, because the complaint is against them, the threat is against them, and there is no proof that he has left the area...

a higher authority....like say the FBI? ...the FBI, who's LA office is very good friends with the LAPD?

what makes you think anything will change with the federal government involved? what makes you think the president needs to comment on this?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by theillusion

There's no need to reply to him/her like they're an idiot...

and not all of us are buying everything the media says, because we KNOW how they operate...

and that's the truly comical part of this...the media wants us to believe SO MUCH, that this guy is an evil crazed killer, but they've provided no actual proof that he's actually committed any crime at all

all they have given us is "LAPD says", and they released a grainy still of a nissan titan of an indeterminate color sitting in an alley somewhere...no license plate to confirm ownership....no stills of the man in the secure garage, no no proof of anything whatsoever...but we're supposed to believe he did everything they accuse him of....riiiight...

and we are well aware of the fact that different groups appear to be trying to commandeer, and steer the narrative to serve their respective agendas...we see it, and we're not falling for it...

have you read through this whole thing?
edit on 10-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join