It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

As a vegetarian I must say that your lunch sounds quite YUM; sounds like you are the type who can easily turn an ordinary dish into an extraordinary lunch. If I didn't think you were right, I'd totally take that bet

This is out of control !

edit on 10-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
People this is no crusade... Dorner is not a warrior... Rooting for him I could of considered it, but knowing his attorney's daughter was murdered just makes this guy scum.. You don't shoot innocent women, and people rooting for him are women hating almost murderous in the mind themselves.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
People this is no crusade... Dorner is not a warrior... Rooting for him I could of considered it, but knowing his attorney's daughter was murdered just makes this guy scum.. You don't shoot innocent women, and people rooting for him are women hating almost murderous in the mind themselves.
Who is rooting for him? I understand the mindset he is in-that doesnt mean I am rooting for him. Full disclosure, I am anti-violence in all cases outside of self defense.

But I also predicted that things like this would start happening. People are fed up. People are bankrupt. People are desperate.

as they say in "Super Troopers", 'desperation is a stinky cologne'.

Anyone who didnt expect things like this to start happening hasnt been paying attention.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Thank you for that sweet offer, I might take you up on that offer sometime
Portland is an awesome city, one of my best friends and his partner moved up there for a few years and when I visited them I was amazed how much I enjoyed Portland.

I was thinking earlier about Dorner and keep thinking of that Denzel Washington film that takes place here in Chicago which someone is framed for a murder to prevent him from revealing greater corruption within the department. (I can't recall the name of the film and I probably did an awful job describing the plot and shouldn't be typing this drivel for all to read...
)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Thank you for restoring sanity but I don't really agree that anyone is rooting for the guy. You seem determined that there is. Can you help me out did I miss something ?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

how many times must you be reminded that we (the people) have been presented with NOTHING other than "LAPD said", to back up the claims that he killed anyone?

stop falling for the hype...innocent until PROVEN guilty...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Who is rooting for him? I understand the mindset he is in-that doesnt mean I am rooting for him. Full disclosure, I am anti-violence in all cases outside of self defense.

But I also predicted that things like this would start happening. People are fed up. People are bankrupt. People are desperate.

as they say in "Super Troopers", 'desperation is a stinky cologne'.

Anyone who didnt expect things like this to start happening hasnt been paying attention.
I do not know how long you have kept up with this thread, but I have been in it since the beginning.. There are multiple people rooting for him. Just skim through pages 40-50 you will see what I am talking about. It gets worse the earlier in the thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Ive been in this thread, in one form or another, all along. Those that are rooting for him are few and far between, and I havent seen any lately. So why do you feel the need to jump in every few pages to remind us not to root for him?

And an even bigger question is: Why do you feel it is your place to tell people how they should feel about this? No, I dont condone murder, and I dont think this event is something to cheer for (although I DO give Dorner credit for taking a stand, even if the execution is not what I agree with), but that doesnt mean that every has to feel that way.

If someone wants to root for him, its not up to anyone else to tell them they are wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I do not know how long you have kept up with this thread, but I have been in it since the beginning.. There are multiple people rooting for him. Just skim through pages 40-50 you will see what I am talking about. It gets worse the earlier in the thread.

you accused several people of rooting for the guy, because they could process what he said, and understood where he was coming from...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Gangdumstyle I've been following this thread from the start as well and with that knowledge, I would suggest that the posts in which members are explicitly rooting for or giving heroic qualities to Dorner are very minimal and likely account for less than 10% of total posts on this thread.

I had been following the Reddit threads on the Dorner situation and was shocked by the majority of Reddit posts that were actively rooting for and idolizing Dorner.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

you accused several people of rooting for the guy, because they could process what he said, and understood where he was coming from...

So that explains it.

Gang

if what you're saying is as vague as Daed describes it and as far back in the thread as you say ? I think it's time to let it go for Pete's sake ?

And with that I am outta here. Carry on you crazy kids.
edit on 10-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I keep telling you guys, but you don't want to see this coming.

www.latimes.com...

WASHINGTON — In less than a month, a budget ax is set to fall on the federal government, indiscriminately chopping funding for the military and slicing money for various programs, including preschools and national parks.

This is behind the whole Dorner thing.

The $85 billion in cuts that would take effect from March 1 through September — the first installment of $1.2 trillion in reductions over the next decade — would strike just about every agency and service in an attempt to ease the budget deficit.

And here's the explanation:

"This will badly damage our national defense and compromise our ability to respond to crises in a dangerous world," Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta said last week.

This is why there will be drones and no humans employed and deployed.

Los Angeles warns it would lose more than $100 million in federal aid this year at a time when the city is struggling to close a hole in its own budget.

Keep watching this shadow theater, and miss the main show

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

ok, what is your theory?

This is all fake, and is being staged to try and fight budget cuts, and justify widespread use of drones?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
reply to post by DangerDeath

ok, what is your theory?

This is all fake, and is being staged to try and fight budget cuts, and justify widespread use of drones?

Yes. This situation has been produced and now being used. There may be traces of truth, but so far we have no concrete evidence what has really happened. Personally, I think this is much worse from what we get from the media.

In the news about budget cuts, it is clearly stated that

The Defense Department would take half of the budget hit and has been warning of its toll.

We all know or suppose to know how some agencies are using drug trafficking to earn money for their sustaining. This is going to escalate, especially in California, which is at the border of so called Drug War. This is what I am afraid will escalate and expensive law enforcement and military are going to use such situation for their own profit. This is what happens when a state is bankrupt, i.e. how a "failed state" looks like.

Lets not forget that Dorner was (or still is) a Navy man and this could have easily been his assignment.

edit on 10-2-2013 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
Hey Californians!

Looking to earn some goodies while helping keep the community safe? Well the LAPD has something to offer you-- according to the LA Times Reward will be offered for ex-cop's capture.

While the article doesn't specify the reward I'm hearing the prize pack consists of the following:
- The Los Angeles Dodgers will give you Two tickets for any game this season (* Note: tickets only valid for home games of the Dodger's minor league affiliate the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes)

- To quench your post-capturing a killer cop thirst, the good folks at Shasta Cola are providing one buy two, get one free coupon which is valid only on 24-packs of Diet Shasta

- And finally, the State of California will give you one Quick Pick California Lottery ticket

The above is the complete reward if you capture Dorner.

It seems that there is conflicting information about the reward:
There is the reward details that I've outlined above
AND
There is another supposed description of the reward from something called the Los Angeles Times . According to them:

Elected officials and law enforcement authorities on Sunday are expected to offer a $1-million reward for information leading to the arrest and capture of fugitive ex-cop Christopher Jordan Dorner.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Here are a few hints why I think like this, from history textbook and ecranization:

www.onwar.com...

The need to modernize a military system engaged in a losing struggle to maintain Ottoman control over the Mediterranean littoral and the Middle East was recognized by the first of the reforming sultans, Selim III (r. 1789-1807). He introduced French instructors to train the soldiers of a new volunteer army organized along the lines of contemporary European armed forces. However, his efforts were successfully resisted by the janissaries, who concluded that reform foreshadowed an end to their traditional privileges. Rising up in 1807, the janissaries precipitated the sultan's abdication and the dismantling of the new army. Mahmud II (r. 1808-39) eventually became strong enough to challenge the power of the traditional military caste. He reinstituted the reformed army and, in 1826, crushed the janissaries with a massive artillery barrage aimed at their barracks.

docuwiki.net...

Warrior Graveyard: Samurai Massacre The unearthing of a gruesome grave filled with thousands of skeletons at Kamakura in Japan could hold the answers to the mystery surrounding the true origins of one of the most feared and revered warriors of all time: the Samurai. The chilling burial ground dates back to 1333. Kamakura was a one of the most heavily fortified regions of Japan. When the Emperor became angered by the growing powers of the ruling Hojo family, he sought to retake control of the region, setting the stage for a war that would change the shape of the nation. Among over 4000 sets of remains, six have a unique story to tell: the husband and wife involved in a sword fight to the death; the warrior monk; a peasant boy soldier; and members of the ruling Hojo family, captured and decapitated, with their heads displayed as trophies of victory. These remains reveal the secrets of the Samurai, their ferocious fighting skills and their merciless killing techniques.

www.imdb.com...

Blood + Flesh

A band of medieval mercenaries take revenge on a noble lord who decides not to pay them by kidnapping the betrothed of the noble's son. As the plague and warfare cut a swathe of destruction throughout the land, the mercenaries hole up in a castle and await their fate.

The moment men under arms stop being paid, they will switch to organized crime, just like happened with Mexican trained military and police - they joined Cartels... And these Cartels are in neat connection with money laundering operations of American banks... Go figure.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Yes. This situation has been produced and now being used. There may be traces of truth, but so far we have no concrete evidence what has really happened. Personally, I think this is much worse from what we get from the media.

In the news about budget cuts, it is clearly stated that

The Defense Department would take half of the budget hit and has been warning of its toll.

We all know or suppose to know how some agencies are using drug trafficking to earn money for their sustaining. This is going to escalate, especially in California, which is at the border of so called Drug War. This is what I am afraid will escalate and expensive law enforcement and military are going to use such situation for their own profit. This is what happens when a state is bankrupt, i.e. how a "failed state" looks like.

Lets not forget that Dorner was (or still is) a Navy man and this could have easily been his assignment.

that would suggest that it actually IS a sort of false flag scenario....not a proper textbook example, but a modified form, where the enemy isn't terrorists, or commies, or any of the other usual suspects. but through support of suspect dorner, the american people become the enemy..

i admit, it's an interesting theory now...but only because you mention the money....that provides even more tangible motive..

but if this is a sort of staged, false flag type show being put on, it would make it even more elaborate than 9/11...i just don't know if the theory feels completely legit yet....

i mean, it could be exactly the way it looks, and we're seeing a government conspiracy where one doesn't exist, or there could be a government conspiracy in play here, and all we wanna see is a man taking a stand against a corrupt system, and is being framed..

can you see where the problem exists?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202

There is another supposed description of the reward from something called the Los Angeles Times . According to them:

Elected officials and law enforcement authorities on Sunday are expected to offer a $1-million reward for information leading to the arrest and capture of fugitive ex-cop Christopher Jordan Dorner.

yeah, people are stupid, and a million SOUNDS like a lot of money....thing of it is, and this is where people being stupid comes in, what any potential snitch doesn't understand is that once the IRS and state are done with you, you've lost most of that million...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don't think this is a classic example of staged event. This is already utilizing the crisis and large armed organizations are in a state of rivalry which will escalate. They will do anything to prove that they are needed badly. If Navy doesn't get what it needs it will take it herself

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So where is the proof that he shot those innocent people? Was he arrested and convicted already? Damn that must have slipped by me.

But it sounds like the LAPD have already made their decision with their two incidents of shooting - as well as the various pictures I have been seeing of cops aiming weapons at civilians.

Police seeking Dorner opened fire in a second case of mistaken identity

www.latimes.com...

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join