It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Dorner has already attained his goal.

This situation has great social engineering potential. Dorner has brought LAPD into focus they never wanted, he couldn't expect more than that to happen. He will lie low.

LAPD has many enemies and now it is belly-open, using extra resources and accomplishing nothing. It's like a dinosaur awaiting extinction.

We should be seeing many political opportunists taking advantage of this.
This has probably been planned by some bigger organization than just one man.
All evidence is minimal that Dorner really committed those murders. As long as it hasn't been established 100%, LAPD is at a loss.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au
Any ideas on the I M O A

Based on the challenge coin having been shot, I'd say without a doubt it is "1 MOA."

Which translates to "minute of angle" in the firearm realm.
It's an accuracy term.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I also want to add...that I in no way support the murders of any INNOCENT person simply because one is dissatisfied with the outcome of a request.

I also want to state that I am not slightly convinced by this whole Dorner story either.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I also want to add...that I in no way support the murders of any INNOCENT person simply because one is dissatisfied with the outcome of a request.

I also want to state that I am not slightly convinced by this whole Dorner story either.

edit on 9-2-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Dorner case of ratting on his colleagues, with a DELAY (he didn't do it in his initial report, but later), looks like he was waiting for further orders and only then acting - with certainty that he will not succeed in defending himself. This would create a situation in which he is justified to do something as described in his Manifesto.

Looks like an artificial alibi and/or agenda to me. Not necessarily, but that's how I see it.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
CNN just reported that Dorner's LAPD firing will be reopened

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

LOL... Sure c'mon in we'll re-open your case, give you back your badge and then throw you in jail for the rest of your life....

Probably a move to sway the public opinion back in the direction of the LAPD.... Smart move....
edit on 9-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

See...that's what I'm saying too! However, another poster (MysticMushroom) on this thread stated that he/she believes that if you lose your badge you can have it reissued...still doesn't make sense because the media reported that badge as Detective status. Not sure how the registration numbers work and all, but publicly stating Detective's badge can't be correct. This guy never made Detective, he wasn't around the force long enough. That's a fact. MSM is screwing up the entire story. This came from local news as well.

Also, I believe if correct, that his wallet was found in San Diego not Orange County near the hotel he checked into. The reporters went out to the hotel to ask questions of the hotel/motel and the folks (East Indian by their accent) shut the window in their face and told them to leave.

They interviewed and older black man at the hotel/motel and he said that the folks at the hotel told him to be careful...he went on to state that he had not seen Dorner anywhere near the hotel/motel and that it all needed to stop.

It kind of looks like the photo that is being shown of Dorner at this supposed hotel/motel is from an ATM machine and not a hotel/motel...just my guess, of course I could be wrong.

Who knows

edit on 2/9/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Maybe...maybe not. I'm sure the real meat and potatoes is not being told or leaked...YET!

The FEDS although not really showing much force in this publicly have a tight hold on any and every thing related to this case. The military IMO has this on wraps...and you can take that to the bank. We are being spoon fed kibbles of info.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Where is the whitehouse? His guy is a naval officer I can't believe the whitehouse isn't involved.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

If I remember correctly it's estimated that the truck caught fire around 8am.... and It wasn't discovered until after 2... It's my opinion that he had a bike or a motorcycle stashed in the vicinity of where he sent his truck over the cliff.... But even if he didn't that gives him a full four hours... Even at a light jog on those fire roads someone in decent shape can cover five miles an hour.... That puts 20 miles between him and the truck... It was reported that the search area was only two square miles the first day... I personally think he made his way to the high desert... somewhere between Apple Valley and 29 palms...

As far as the badge goes I don't really have a good explanation... that's the weirdest part of this whole thing for me too....

edit on 9-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: fix

When they showed on local news (I was viewing KCAL9 at the time) they showed the truck burning...well at least a lot of black smoke...no flames, which I found weird. Dorner certainly would have had a certain amount of gas in his vehicle that could or possibly would have produced a large fire maybe an explosion...but whatever, I'll bite. However, I just think that the amount of time between the news airing the vehicles smoke with all the air traffic including the media until they told them to leave the airspace because it was restricted, he couldn't have made it all the way down that mountain without someone seeing him.

But again...who knows...so many questions

And by the way, I was off on Thursday and can't remember what time of day it was KCAL 9 reported the car/truck on fire but I'll take your word for it
it sounds about right.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

You can use VOIP all day and night it can be traced easier than a stolen cell phone call. The question is how fast can they catch you

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Where is the whitehouse? His guy is a naval officer I can't believe the whitehouse isn't involved.

Who, according to him had 8 years worth of TS/SCI clearance during his time in the Navy. Does this not matter at all?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bigchieftimberlog

Yea of course it does they have it to him because he has to have it. I serve in the navy and they do t just give everyone an sci clearance

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a little look into his life from his ex-girlfriend..

Ex-girlfriend Ariana Williams told ABC 7 that she was initially attracted to Dorner, who was outgoing and friendly. But she became troubled by his paranoia.

Williams told he had guns all over her house: "He'd be in the bed and there'd be one by the bed. There'd be one on the kitchen counter. There may be a combat knife or something, maybe I saw, in the bathroom one day or in the kitchen. He said, 'You know, you're always on duty. When you're a cop, you don't ever know who is watching you or following you."

So you're paranoid if you are concerned for your safety? Interesting.

After they broke up, Williams wrote a post about him on DontDateHimGirl.com, and Dorner filed a restraining order against her, according to court papers from 2006. Dorner claimed that Williams was harassing him and sent him a threatening letter to his home.

Sounds like she's just trying to cash in on some 15 minute fame...

Williams said now she is worried about Dorner coming back to settle an old score: "I had the phone on 911 when I opened my door of the apartment, I mean, just, you know, things you would do if you felt like you didn't know where somebody was and you didn't end on good terms with him. Why wouldn't he come after anyone at this point?"

And this part reveals a look into Sgt. Evans and why he holds her to blame.

His training officer Sgt. Teresa Evans said that Dorner repeatedly asked why he was being put back on patrol without reintegration training.

At one point, he began weeping in his patrol car and demanded to be taken back to the police academy for retraining. Evans warned Dorner that she was going to give him a poor performance review if he didn't improve while he was on patrol.

This is where Dorner's "manifesto" picks up. He reported that Evans kicked a schizophrenic man Christopher Gettler while they were on patrol one evening. Gettler's testimony backed up Dorner's claim, but the Board of Review was skeptical of Dorner's claim since he was a troubled employee. The board did not believe Gettler was a reliable witness and ruled in favor of Evans who had seniority. Dorner lost his job for making the report, an incident that he says looms large in Dorner's manifesto.

laist.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Deleted, because I just inappropriately went on a rant for justice

Sorry if I offended anyone

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It appears KTLA5 has already prepared for Dorner's capture. Not sure if it means anything or if it is a simple mistake but just thought it was interesting and noteworthy for those of you who may not have seen it. You can note the date and time in the bottom right hand corner.

Photo

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
www.10news.com...
CNN reported that police believe Christopher Dorner may have as many as 30 weapons with him now. ...
CBS and CNN both quoted inside sources, and reported that an arsenal of weaponry and survival gear was found inside the burned-out pickup truck...

30 weapons? That many guns would just slow you down. An obvious lie designed to make the suspect sound more scary. Also note the use of the loaded terms 'arsenal' and 'survival(ist).'

abcnews.go.com...
..sources told ABC News that investigators found two AR-15 assault rifles in the burned-out truck Dorner abandoned.

Two!--count 'em--Two AR-15s!!! That's means he's got TWICE the killing power of Adam Lanza! DO SOMETHING!!! (I guess at this point we're all supposed to panic at the mere mention of this dreaded 'assault rifle.'

"A man identifying himself as Dorner taunted the father of Monica Quan..."

Not Dorner, but not a hoax either. Just reinforcement of the meme that there is NO DOUBT Dorner is the actual killer.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sorry double post
edit on 9-2-2013 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join