It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senator calls President of Iran a Monkey

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I was for a period of time a Professor's assistant and I hold several degrees. More than three. This Iranian puppet of a man gets paid to talk about how Iran will destroy the west and Israel. He has the intelligence level of a Bag of Rocks.

I have read a few transcripts of his lectures...if you can call them that...and I will tell you right now...the only place he could get paid lecturing in the States would be at a COMEDY CLUB.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
arstechnica.com...

US Senator John McCain used his Twitter feed today to call Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a "monkey."

John McCain ‏@SenJohnMcCain
So Ahmadinejad wants to be first Iranian in space - wasn't he just there last week? "Iran launches monkey into space" news.yahoo.com...

www.twitter.com

John McCain has called the President of Iran a monkey. This is absolutely disgusting behavior by a US senator. Tweeting racist jokes about the President of another country.

How dare he racially abuse the President of another country. All hell would break out if Ahmadinejad spoke like this about the US president.

McCain is trying to pass off this racism as a joke and still hasn't bothered to remove the offensive remarks,

I made that same joke!

I like McCain again (just a little bit)!

It's not racist to make that comparison. Look at the dude!!

edit on 11-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

have read a few transcripts of his lectures...if you can call them that...and I will tell you right now...the only place he could get paid lecturing in the States would be at a COMEDY CLUB.

I wonder who translated those transcripts? Ill bet they had .gov at the end of their email address.
Unless of course, you speak Persian.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

You can Google any of this Little Nut's lectures, speeches and statements to the U.N. General Assembly. He was invited to speak at Georgetown University but after his staff refused to garantee that Ahmadinejad would not use this invite to spread HATE in the form of threats to Israel or the U.S....and he WAS told he would be allowed to state his issues with both the U.S. and Israel...but was asked not to make statements of Hate or Threats...he refused.

This refusal caused a stir by many and Georgetown University was flooded with mail by many people who did not want this Man using the prestige of speaking at Georgetown University to further his statements of hate and threats. Thus the invitation was withdrawn.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
A smart monkey is a monkey that doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey.

Someone beat us to it.
edit on 11-2-2013 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

I am a World Class Musicain and I know a thing or two about John Lennon. First of all...Lennon was known to be against the Vietnam War as well as War in general...but at the same time Lennon was in LOVE with New York City and the United States.

He often compared the United States to the Roman Empire and said..."The United States is like the Roman Empire and New York City is Rome itself." In multiple interviews about this statement of which many of his statements of his Rome statement were angrily refuted by YOKO after Lennon's death....as he said to various reporters..."Although I think Making Love is a much more worthy Human action than the Stupidity of Making War...it is obvious as I look across the Manhatten Skyline and the beauty and power that is New York and America...that sacrifices have been made by many so that others including myself can live in such a place as New York...the Rome of the 20th century."

He also made other statments that seemed to be in conflict with his Love at any Cost way of life that any Musician who knows a thing or two...was the result and the actual words of YOKO coming out of his mouth. It was YOKO who was the Experimental Artist and with the help of hefty doses of '___'...got John to do just about any crazy thing she suggested.

Paul McCarthy...who I was fortunate enough to see play with Dave Grohl and other members of Nirvana at Madison Square Garden in New York City at a Concert to benefit those effected by Super Storm Sandy. Paul rehersed several times with Dave and the other guy's and they wrote a song called Momma but I believe the name has been changed for the disc. Paul was OUTSTANDING and the song was about as HEAVY as it gets and after the song Dave and the others were laughing and were saying...Paul kicks ass and how they had just thrown the song together as it was the Highlight of the night.

Paul has ALWAYS been a practical Man and had no issue writting other Heavy songs in the past such as the LIVE AND LET DIE song written for the James Bond Movie of the same title. When Paul had written that song he was asked what John would think of it given John's known aversion to War. Paul said..."You folks really don't know John as I do and if you did...yo would be surprised at what Johm would think."

Point is...just as most people did not know that John was very much like Paul in how he thought about what was practical application of Military Force and what was not....YOU do NOT KNOW anything about me or what I stand for and believe as well as what I have done. When you make statements such as the one saying...I am brainwashed or the like....you show your ignorance in a way that defines what kind of person you are...that being a person who is quick to vilify and define or label anyone, thing or action that would be Military in Nature or in my case..."CIVILLIAN ACTIONS".

You are way out of your depth of knowledge when you attempt to guess at what I am or what I have done or what I know or believe. And you have no knowledge whatsoever about John Lennons TRUE beliefs. YOU...only know the PROPAGANDA.

Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

"There is a difference...we have the ability to change the system if people would just get off their ASSES and do something about it rather than just Bitch. "

thats a lie and you know it LOL

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join