It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans kill animals then they eat them(true story)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Whichever one is no meat, eggs or dairy.

Vegetarian on its way to veganism. Veganism isn't just diet, it excludes all animal products.

Doesn't make sense to me otherwise. Eggs is a form of meat

There are many vegetarians that eat eggs (such as myself for reasons I stated earlier) and many vegetarians that agree with you

Fish is meat, chicken is meat.

Any vegetarian claiming otherwise is not a vegetarian. Someone that excludes all meat except for fish is a pescetarian.

Dairy I really don't use much of anyway

It's my love for cheese that makes me hesitant to go stricter vegetarian. Good cheese with good wine is a blessing.

There is no american cheese in canada,

American Cheese is gross, if we are referring to the same cheese. That's a certain type here...

I don't really care for cheddar.

Me neither unless it's sharp. For a more common one I would like a really spicy pepper jack.

If I was still stateside, I would eat more sliced cheese on my sandwiches maybe.

I can mix it into many dishes. Sodium can get a little carried away by doing that though

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

I don't know why people keep thinking and saying that this is a troll, because it was not my intention at all. It is a reality check, like if it was performed by an outside observer. And you know, some believe that everything is linked, that as long as we kill other animals, we will continue to wage wars against other human beings.

I could have said "Humans build weapons then they kill each other(true story)".

I didn’t read that someone else called it that but at least I know I’m not the only one who thought that.

It’s just the style he/she used to start off the conversation.

Hey, call it what you will but whatever style it is it worked! Here we are on page 23!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I agree with you.

Often a member will call another a Troll if they just happen to disagree with either them or the topic....as it is far easier to label someone a Troll rather than to have to come to terms with the idea that there are people out there that do not share their beliefs or idealism.

By labeling them Trolls...such members are able to disavow themselves and those that believe as they do with the labeled Trolls who in their minds obviously have issues to believe as they do.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I am human and I love to eat animals. True story.

There are some animals that eat other animals. True story.

There are some animals that eat humans. True story.

There are even some humans that eat other humans. True story.

There are some animals and humans that do not eat other animals or humans. Myth.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

There are some animals and humans that do not eat other animals or humans. Myth.

What do you mean by that?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Originally posted by Night Star
Plants are living things too. So what are you going to eat? Air?

Didn't know plants are sentient!

i remember them walking around my house and looking at me, making noise and such!
!

When fruits are eaten by animals, the seeds are spread thru the land(thru feces).

Yep, and when an animal is eaten by another animal, they also help growing the species and in "spreading thru the land", nature as usual.

Those lions, tigers and all those nasty animals killing other animals and eating meat to live! oh how i hate nature, everyone should stop eating animals and start eating plants, then all species would eventually die off as it has to be, right? only plants should be allowed to live, and plants are alive, by the way, they grow, don't they? those nasty plants!! eating from the ground, what other plants left there, those nutrients left by dead plants, which go back into the land, and help fertilize the earth, how can they eat another plant! what's the deal with this, nasty nasty nature!

Animals kill animals, then they eat them, true story indeed.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by ConspiracyNutjob

What do you mean by that?

All organic lifeforms are biodegradable. It is inevitable that we eat other animals as they make their way through the cycle of life even if we try and avoid it.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Did you know that lions actually KILL other animals to EAT them ? Don't you find that disgusting ? They even have learned to work together and to single out the poor, little weakest of the ones they kill and then tear them with their bare teeth into small portions that they eat. WOW. At first I didn't want to believe it but I have seen the proofs. It's 100% true. They eat dead corpses of animals that are made of exactly the same stuff as them, and 100% of lions find that this is totally normal. They even encourage their own LITTLE KITTEN'S to eat dead corpses of other sentient beings, imagine that... I mean, what do they have in mind ?? Can't they just think for one second ? I am truly out of words..OH WAIT A MINUTE IM SUCH A DUMMY THEY ARE THE APEX PREDATOR AND ITS ALL A PART OF A NATURAL FOOD CHAIN.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Before the discovery of fire meat was out of the question.. Humans were not made to eat meat but conditioned.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The DUALITY is either embraced or eschewed, but THERE is a duality in all men.
How we choose to value or limit our experiences here are subjective.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OmniscientAwareness

Before the discovery of fire meat was out of the question.. Humans were not made to eat meat but conditioned.

Pre-fire, humans ate raw meat.
Like chimpanzees do.
True story.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
hello, I would like to post my view on this if anyone still reads the thread.

For the one interested in spirituality and who is dedicated and threading on this path then meat is obviously off the table. If you need to ask why, then you are not really interested and is still only looking for excuses, some of them listed here in this thread.
For anyone else this is not necessary and is only a matter of tastes, health and desires. But to be offensive to individuals with different views is one of the worst things, so don't do that.

Let me also say this, from my own experience. You are what you eat. So consumption of meat products will have a whole different effect than plant products. This can be observed if inspected very carefully within if you experiment with yourself with diets.
When you are eating primary meat based food than you are different mentally, habitually and desires of animal nature will be much stronger and when you are eating mainly plants or seeds and fruit you should notice a change in you, you will be more "plant like". With this I mean that mental state will become more comm or focused, desires will subsides with time, skin will be different, etc .. the degree of change is probably different for different people, but still it should be noticeable.

Do plants feel anything? You bet they do, but probably not in the sense we or animals do. Their conciousness is very primal and basic (find sunlight,water and grow) compared to ours which has developed a lot further and can experience much much more. And even with plants you should eat only as much as you really need and be grateful for their nourishment and so on, because all life is sacred and miracle by itself. It should be respected on all levels - plant, animals, humans.

I wonder, if everybody made their own food, how many meat eater would still insist?
I come from a farm and I know how to butcher some animals and it is messy and disgusting. Most women would probably be vegetarians and many man would change their view, when they would come eye to eye with living cute animal (rabbit or young goats are so hug-able!) which they would have to kill and butcher and then prepare for the meal.

whatever you may eat, bon appetit!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OmniscientAwareness

please google " steak tartare "

here : wiki

now you were saying humans dont eat raw meat .............................

ROFLMAO

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

is there a point to this thread ?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

is there a point to this thread ?

Yes eat what you kill.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

There is some interesting experiments that show this may not be true.

I will look for the source but plants will react to stimuli like smacking it's leaves and after a few times the plant tries to move away from the person doing the smacking or flinches per se....Sentiment by definition agree that is a no but there is an awareness there they we do not fully understand at this time.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: OmniscientAwareness

please google " steak tartare "

here : wiki

now you were saying humans dont eat raw meat .............................

ROFLMAO

Oh man, you just made me hungry. I have a Japanese restaurant nearby that makes the best steak tartare around. They put some garlic sauce and a raw quail egg for good measure.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgedesired
I have this little plant that retracts it's leaves if you touch them. I have no idea what it is, I bought seeds at the dollar store, labeled "the sensitive plant". It must be similar to the venus flytrap plants or something, it's really funky.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

nom nom

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
One of the funiest thread TITLES EVER

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join