It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Christians sent to Allah for disobeying Islamic Law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

hey did you ever readthe bible? christians killed so many muslims in crusade and still kill everyday in palestine
i am not personally attacking you .i am saying that you lie and is spreading hate against islam. everythiing you say about islam is false.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Lots of groups have a

"phobia"

against being exterminated in the name of Islam.

That appears to be good reality testing--particularly in most regions of the world and particularly in some.

DENIAL is not a good survival trait.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If you want to take a view that says the religion of Islam is evil go for it, just don’t be expecting me to every agree with such a view.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If you understood Islam or some of thing written in the Koran, you would understand that the people running around terrorising everyone have been cut from Islam. Remember how is says in the bible how you are cut from your people if you sin or don't follow the commandments? Its the exact same for Islam. You are demonising an entire religion because of a few bad apples. What about your government officials who come in the name of Christianity yet slaughter 1000's of people? What service are they doing to your religion?
edit on 2-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

what nonsence have you posted from the quran.see your own religion before saying bad about Islam.

Ezekiel 9:6 "Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women . . . " Isaiah 13:16 "Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished." Deuteronomy 13:15 "Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly . . . " Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death . . . " Exodus 32:27 ". . . Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour." Deut 21:10-12 "When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; " Exodus 31:15 " . . . whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death." Deut 21:21 "And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die . . . "

i read all your post and you are a christian extremist.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by BO XIAN

If you understood Islam or some of thing written in the Koran, you would understand that the people running around terrorising everyone have been cut from Islam. Remember how is says in the bible how you are cut from your people if you sin or don't follow the commandments? Its the exact same for Islam. You are demonising an entire religion because of a few bad apples. What about your government officials who come in the name of Christianity yet slaughter 1000's of people? What service are they doing to your religion?

couldnt have put it better mate!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

ShivaX - your interpretation of the articles title is appalling.

Here’s fact. The title reads:

Nigeria Militants Kill 23 For Disobeying Islamic Law; Christians Tense

The article then goes on to explain hunters have been targeted for selling pig meat (among other types of forbidden meat).

Only then does the article explain:

Six days later, suspected Boko Haram fighters killed at least 15 Christian worshipers, slitting some of their throats, in Musari, on the outskirts of Maiduguri, where the Islamic militants are based, according to Nigerian authorities.

Those people were murdered. Violently. They had their throats slit. In my wildest imagination I can’t even fathom how anyone could equate a torturous murder to ‘getting sent’ somewhere. We’re not talking the family pet here getting ‘put down’ were talking people who had guts and the conviction to put there lives on the line for what they believed instead of backing down. And for that they were slaughtered.

And don’t forget - agree with it or not - with religion? Those heroic people lost their lives - their lives were cut short tragically and horrifically because they refused to give up something they believed in.

When was the last time anyone here stood up for what they believed in - unless it was from in front of their keyboard.

peace

edit on 2-2-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I encourage you to do the research.

Much of Walid's research in his WAR ON TERROR was done by my roommate, sadly, without being even thanked or credited for it.

I've done some of my own.

The evidence is aplenty in our era.

If you don't consider burying a rape victim up to her neck and stoning her to death for BEING A VICTIM

evil

then I don't think we are using the same dictionary.

And that's just scratching the surface.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by BO XIAN

. . .

NOPE.

Even some of Islam's own researchers cite 20-70% of all Muslims agree with jihadi values and actions and/or support them in one way or another and one degree or another.

I've posted such refs on other threads. It gets tiring to have to repeatedly present obvious truth to folks unwilling to face facts.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

There are plenty of things that can be touched upon in the Koran and for some uncanny reason, even though some is symbology and not meant to be taken literally, they do make sense. The same could be said for the Bible and any other text.

One of the good ones is about the Believers not touching the gold in the Euphrates and their would be a mountain of it
Only after you understand what it actually means, you see why they warned about it..

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

you are right. l think this man wants more muslims to die and destroy islam. islam never kills any religion but it is other religion like zionism and christian extremist that kills muslims. christian extremist and zionism are increasing everyday and we have to stop them or they will kill all the muslims and destroy islam.

edit on 2-2-2013 by Zamatia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

And which researchers are they? Are they western based researchers?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

This is something interesting I find on ATS all the time the assumption that others have not done their research because they disagree with you. I have done my research, I have spent time doing the reading and so on.

Your research might point to something different but don’t assume that because I don’t believe you I am ignorant. I have done loads of research into the wars on terrorism, my posting history will reflect this don’t assume because I don’t believe you that I am ignorant.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamatia

Telling wholesale falsehoods about me in an assaultive way is against the Terms and Conditions of ATS.

You have been way over the line into incivility for a number of posts now.

Please clean up your act.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Where did I say you are ignorant?

Please avoid putting your words into my fingers.

That I believe your research has been less than sufficient

is not

equal

to ignorant.

Sheesh.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Some are not. Some are. I don't recall how many of which.

dogpile.com can connect to a list of such.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

The message on this and many other threads and in the globalist owned media seems to be . . .

CHRISTIANS genocidally murdered = good

Islam slightly insulted is justification for violence and more murders.

And still people refuse to see the handwriting on the wall.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Nothing like a religion who serves as judge, jury and executioner. Who do these people really think they're worshiping? Their God seems more like Lucifer than a loving God. I hope they get what they deserve when they meet their real maker.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You do realise that if you conspire against your own religion or get in bed with the West to conspire against your own people you have also lost your Islam? You may not believe it but its true.. Why do you think there is a hatred towards Saudi Arabia and co in the Middle East? They have turned against their own and are not following the teachings of Islam even though it may seem they are... They seek support from the Zionists and the West.

Now I'm not throwing my support behind some of the extremists fighting in the Middle East but has it ever occured to you that they believe the USA or Christianity is trying to destroy Islam? Remember, Osama Bin Laden waged his war because of Saudi support from the USA over his Mujahadeen. To him, that could be a betrayal to Islam. But with that, it still doesn't explain why they used the support of the US in the 80's. Now we have Muslims doing the same in Libya, Syria and where ever else they have been fighting. Those extremists have also turned on their religion.. They are fighing against their own people again and following a western agenda. They are traitors to their religion.

You make this issue seem so easy to decipher, its not. There are things we do not understand from the viewpoints of Muslims. We will never understand unless we take a little bit of time to see what the hell they are on about.. I have, and I see the point from their side aswell as why we must stop them to a certain degree. But when we are openly funding and arming those guys in one place and condemning them in another, we are just as bad as they are. We are allowing them to kill in some places while apparently liberating in other countries.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Jewish Rabbi's and Christians get beheaded in Saudi Arabia's "Chop Chop Square" every year.

It's never news worthy. Christians are always getting killed in countries we send money and military hardware too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join