It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Christians sent to Allah for disobeying Islamic Law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
23 Christians sent to Allah for disobeying Islamic Law

The title is so ignorant that you really have no reason to share a view different from the perpetrators.

Christians that die, by any means, do not believe that Allah is their Lord nor Savior; therefore your inadvertent admission to there being One God was simply a dramatic skewed perspective summary of the story.

Any human, that can use religion to justify killing another human, for any reason, is a terrible person; no different from government policy that claims to be fighting terrorism, only to secure cheap resources for the corporations that put them in office.

I hate to crap on your soapbox; however, as previously mentioned, the title alone places you in the same loon bin as the people you judge.

I hope you find peace.

edit on 1-2-2013 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
They weren't sent to Allah. They're Christians, not Muslims.

Get it right at least.

EDIT - Oops, just saw post above mine which makes the same point only more eloquently!
edit on 1/2/2013 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Maybe the islamic terrorists were looking for virgin christians to send to allah because they thought he was running out of virgins to give to the martyrs

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Christians that die, by any means, do not believe that Allah is their Lord nor Savior

reply to post by iskander683

Guys I totally agree with your remarks regarding the OP but I just want to clarify a small point.

The Muslim god “Allah” and the Christian God, same with the Jewish God are all the same, all three Aramaic religions believe in the same God, Muslims believe in Jesus as well for example. The three religions are all different yes but they all believe in the same God and have some very similar believes.

So yes they went to Allah, or as we call "him", the Lord our God

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by zroth

Christians that die, by any means, do not believe that Allah is their Lord nor Savior

Guys I totally agree with your remarks regarding the OP but I just want to clarify a small point.

The Muslim god “Allah” and the Christian God, same with the Jewish God are all the same, all three Aramaic religions believe in the same God, Muslims believe in Jesus as well for example. The three religions are all different yes but they all believe in the same God and have some very similar believes.

Spot on. Same god, different interpretation, its as simple as that.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This is a false news.
Muslims will never do something like this.
This a false news.You christians are creating false hatred.

This is a conspiracy of christian extremists and US.
Muslims can never kill anybody.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX

Minority Christians in northern Nigeria were on edge Thursday, January 24, after militants killed at least 23 people for disobeying Islamic religious law, known as Sharia, residents said.
In the deadliest attack, suspected Islamic gunmen fired at a market in Borno state killing 18 people late Monday, January 21.

LINK

Nothing new really. Just wanted to turn the attention to this part of the world.
The discrimination against Christians has been going on for many years now.
Thousands are killed every month.
Last year in July itself 100 Catholics were gunned down.

But when someone speaks about it , he is conveniently termed as a Apologist.
Mr Obama providing weapons to Islamic countries like Egypt at such a time is also amusing.
Seems fair.

THX for this post.

GIVEN

1. the bloody genocidal mayhem that marked the rise of the satan worshiping tribal moon god cult at its founding and following years . . .

2. the Biblical prophecies about the END TIMES

this is not surprising.

3. Christians are due to be ruthlessly, mercilessly hunted down in a massive global satan worshiping government crusade of extermination.

4. May they OVERCOME by the Blood of The Lamb and the word of their testimony. May they love not their lives (compared to their love for God) even unto death. May they do great exploits for Him. May they love their enemies in redemptive ways but not in foolish ways.

5. May the evil doers fall in the pit they have dug for humanity.

6. May God bring angelic forces to bear to protect those who love Him authentically.

Amen.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

reply to post by zroth

Spot on. Same god, different interpretation, its as simple as that.

NOPE.

My Muslim roommate did the research himself.

Allah derives from a satanic tribal moon god of the area--that predates Islam by 100's of years. The tribal moon god label as well as the crescent moon were carried over into Islam. Muhammed wanted conquest. His advisors encouraged him to do it in the name of a religion for more power and effectiveness. He agreed and did.

It is a gross insult to Almighty God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to call Yahweh Allah.

Many misguided souls think otherwise. That doesn't make it true.

edit on 2/2/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

what lies are you telling. you are a liar and all you write is false to create hatred.
Islam never kills anyone but every other religion kills muslims.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

you are a zionist or christian extremist.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Zamatia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Allah derives from a satanic tribal moon god of the area.

prove it

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Read Walid Shoebat's

GOD'S WAR ON TERROR.

It has the research documented well enough in there.

Regardless of Walid's flaws, his research is extensive and mostly quite accurate.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamatia

I'm aghast at the horrific reality testing evidenced in your post.

There is also a prohibition against personal attacks and incivility on ATS.

I realize orthodox devout Muslims don't recognize rules or laws other than the blood thirsty Shria set of laws.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
Allah derives from a satanic tribal moon god of the area--that predates Islam by 100's of years. The tribal moon god label as well as the crescent moon were carried over into Islam. Muhammed wanted conquest. His advisors encouraged him to do it in the name of a religion for more power and effectiveness. He agreed and did.

It is a gross insult to Almighty God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to call Yahweh Allah.

What the hell is Yahweh?

edit on 2-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

reply to post by BO XIAN

Allah derives from a satanic tribal moon god of the area.

prove it

This document proves it rather well. There are others.

www.bible.ca...

Whether it might apply to you, or not, I don't know . . . However, I don't expect warehouses of proof to influence those

who are willfully blind.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

you are a liar. allah is not evil god.christianity is evil and was created to destroy islam and kill muslims.see how many palestanian your christian soldiers killed .you always spread hate about muslims.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

What ... is Yahweh?

Jehovah, Almighty God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Havayeh.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamatia

Perhaps sometime, you could lay aside your propagandized erroneous and false indoctrination long enough to read some accurate history regarding

1. Islam's origins
2. Islam's bloody history of ruthless genocide repeatedly on non-Muslims of every type.

Have you even read the Koran?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

What ... is Yahweh?

Jehovah, Almighty God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Havayeh.

So why would you use an Arabic translated name to recognise your Christian god? God is god in the bible, not Jehovah, not John Smith, just god. Heres another one for you.. You do realise that in Persian, you worship a spy?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I can respect that your reading of Islam might point to that however I have spent some time reading about the religion including most of the Qur’an and I have concluded that all three of the Aramaic religions are following the Same God only with different interpretations and traditions.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join