It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Christians sent to Allah for disobeying Islamic Law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Western backed extremists in Syria have been doing the same thing for the last two years. That includes feeding them to dogs, occupying their homes, beheading and numerous others atrocities. Since they are Western backed extremists, where is your outrage at your government for funding them?

Nice point.

where is your outrage at your government for funding them?

HERE

US government I am shivaX from ATS.
I have heard that you are killing people in Syria.
If it is true stop doing it please.
Dont kill innocent people.

shivaX.

Happy?
edit on 1-2-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Discouraging religion isn't the answer, and adding more weapons into the mix isn't the answer. The answer is education. All sides in a religious conflict should be encouraged to become comparativists.

Jeffrey Kripal, Ph.D., "Why Everyone Should Be a Comparativist"

edit on 1-2-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Can't a Christian get no Love.

It's because I'm a Christian ain't it.

I bet if I was Muslim in the Christian Community I would alright huh.

Racism at its finest. Very Sad that Shari law is.

Sorry had to Rant. LoL

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

It might be truth, in regards to the quotes in the book, but the Bible has similar quotes regarding how-to handle other members of society, and you ARE spreading hate.

In fact every single post i've seen of yours since waking up today has been negative towards muslims/islam, with the underlying motto of "If they hate us, then we need to hate them".

Your agenda is pretty damn obvious. You are just here to hate, not understand, not try to work towards peaceful solutions, not expand your mind or deny ignorance, but to just hate. You're here to hate on muslims all around the world because some of their sects are extremists. You're here to tell others to hate too.

Haters gunna hate.
edit on 1-2-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Evil_Santa

Go read the last 4-5 threads he's been in...it's ridiculous.

It's one thing to educate and post news to be discussed, then there is hate mongering. Can't even believe ATS has allowed this to go for as long as it has. SMH.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

I'm fairly introverted, so just because I don't post to a thread, doesn't mean that the words haven't crossed my eyes. Yes, he's a small minded individual with an agenda. He generalizes entire groups of people into his tiny hateful world view.

Frankly he's a Fred Phelphs kinda guy.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It might be truth, in regards to the quotes in the book, but the Bible has similar quotes regarding how-to handle other members of society, and you ARE spreading hate.

Yes the Bible has violent quotes.
BTW why on earth are you inferring that I support Bible?

You obviously do not care about the people killed and are here to 'defend Islam'.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Hey anything to say regarding this thread or are you here once again to defend your 'Allah'?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

He generalizes entire groups of people into his tiny hateful world view.

You obviously get influenced easily by guys like mmmmmmm.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX

Yes the Bible has violent quotes.
BTW why on earth are you inferring that I support Bible?

You obviously do not care about the people killed and are here to 'defend Islam'.

I'm here to defend against rational thought, which it's pretty obvious that you have zero capabilities to do on the topic of Islam. Nice job trying to put words in my mouth though.

You're the one who made the statement that you're not spreading hate, and from my viewpoint (and others) you are. You choose to ignore this because cognitive dissonance is a helluve a drug.

You should check your own posting history, because by my own investigation it looks like you're hitting at a 70% rate of posts that are hateful remarks towards Islam.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

You're a joke, just like your agenda.

I am not affiliated in anyway with religion.

When jokers like yourself come here and not contribute anything to the ATS community, I will let others know not to waste their time.

Continue spreading hate and posting laughing smiley faces though, whatever helps you sleep at night.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It is truly sad that these people died, I do not condone in anyway this sort of violence in the name of any religion.

What I do have to say however regards the OP, ShivaX, this member has a highly Islamophobic agenda with a focus on attempting to paint all Muslims with the same brush. That is to say portray Islam as a whole as an evil religion I really do think that a Mod should be having a word because preaching this hate of Muslims is not compatible with the ethos of ATS.

The posts and threads of Shiva are wholly ignorant of Islam and has shown no interest in any other view. To those who counter his/her arguments the retort is usually “you support Islamic terrorism”.

This is a troll we need to have removed.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
It is truly sad that these people died, I do not condone in anyway this sort of violence in the name of any religion.

What I do have to say however regards the OP, ShivaX, this member has a highly Islamophobic agenda with a focus on attempting to paint all Muslims with the same brush. That is to say portray Islam as a whole as an evil religion I really do think that a Mod should be having a word because preaching this hate of Muslims is not compatible with the ethos of ATS.

The posts and threads of Shiva are wholly ignorant of Islam and has shown no interest in any other view. To those who counter his/her arguments the retort is usually “you support Islamic terrorism”.

This is a troll we need to have removed.

Agree 100%, i seen the poster with similar messages in other threads.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You're the one who made the statement that you're not spreading hate, and from my viewpoint (and others) you are.

And I was right. News is news.

You should check your own posting history, because by my own investigation it looks like you're hitting at a 70% rate of posts that are hateful remarks towards Islam.

Oh you check other's posting history? Seriously,You've got that much time?
Nice to know.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Wonderful opinion.

not contribute anything

BTW you didn't contribute anything to this thread either except 'defending' Islam.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

What I do have to say however regards the OP, ShivaX, this member has a highly Islamophobic agenda with a focus on attempting to paint all Muslims with the same brush.

There is a difference between Islam and Islamic terrorism.

Again ,no contribution in this thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Yup I have been involved in quite a few of the same threads as this member, only because it is my area of interest but on the whole I am incredibly underwhelmed by ShivaX who is promoting a incredibly ignorant and xenophobic agenda against Islam without any understanding of the faith itself.

I know that the Mods always tell us to address the topic and not the member, but in this case it is impossible. I don’t like doing it but I hate anyone who discriminate against a whole sect of society like this and I have a very low tolerance of others ignorance. This “ShivaX” is pushing both those buttons, I hate having to read a thread filled with this much hate, it takes the interest and enjoyment out of ATS when I see so much hate. I am not interested in Hate, nor are the majority of other ATS members so we should not have to put up with this.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Agree 100%, i seen the poster with similar messages in other threads.

So why did n't you call me then on that thread?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

discriminate against a whole sect

Where did I 'discriminate against a whole sect' in this thread.

Any evidence or are you all bluff?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

As much as I find this really disturbing, it has been going on for thousands of years. The two sons of Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael, have never found peace with one another, and who knows if they ever will.

There is nothing in the OT that proves the brothers lived as enemies all their lives. We don't even read of Ishmael after he moved to the "wilderness".

Its the fundamentalists who have been exaggerating Ishmaels childhood teasing of Isaac.... into a serious blood feud. Sad to see so many people buying into this lie. The Bible tells us Ishmael and Isaac were at peace...as adults. Because they reunited for Abrahams funeral.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join