Incredible UFO Filmed By Commercial Pilot above Costa Rica skies on 23 January 2013

page: 7
61
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Is the phone a Samsung Galaxy? I ask this because when I photograph the sun with mine, I get what appears to be a light object beside the sun, which for a while had me a bit excited re; objects near the sun. Recently a photo was on the net, taken in Russia of a supposed object near the sun (2nd sun / planet X / Nubiru), which looked the same as my image, which left me wondering if that Russian image was captured with a Sumsung Galaxy, or similar.

However lately, I am suspicious its only some form of lense flair, as when I started experimenting with the phone camera, I obtain the same result when shooting the midday sun filtered somewhat through the leaves of a tree canopy, as well as a mesh type sun shade used on car side windows. I have tried to get the same object result with a regular digital camera, with no success.

I'm sorry if I may be bursting some peoples bubbles here, but I dont like kidding myself, or anyone else with illusions which we, as truth seekers, are only too eager to see. However, if its real after all...BRING IT ON!




posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by green1
Is the phone a Samsung Galaxy? I ask this because when I photograph the sun with mine, I get what appears to be a light object beside the sun, which for a while had me a bit excited re; objects near the sun. Recently a photo was on the net, taken in Russia of a supposed object near the sun (2nd sun / planet X / Nubiru), which looked the same as my image, which left me wondering if that Russian image was captured with a Sumsung Galaxy, or similar.

However lately, I am suspicious its only some form of lense flair, as when I started experimenting with the phone camera, I obtain the same result when shooting the midday sun filtered somewhat through the leaves of a tree canopy, as well as a mesh type sun shade used on car side windows. I have tried to get the same object result with a regular digital camera, with no success.

I'm sorry if I may be bursting some peoples bubbles here, but I dont like kidding myself, or anyone else with illusions which we, as truth seekers, are only too eager to see. However, if its real after all...BRING IT ON!

lmao...the only bubbles your bursting is the ones you make in the bath tub.. I hate to sound rude but Comon-man are your serious? I am breaking my own rule not to patronize these types of responses..



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
A convex lens image strikes upside down and opposite of what you see. Logically the flare does the same thing. Think of it like a clock with two hour hands instead of one, set exactly 6 hours apart. When the bright light (Sun in this case) is at noon, your flare is at six o'clock. The light is at 2 o'clock, you flare is at 8 o'clock.

This video shows the Sun enter the field of view roughly around 10 o'clock or so and goes from left to right. This is exactly the behavior you see (upside down and opposite) with the so called object at the bottom at 4 o'clock. It perfectly mimic's the Suns trajectory through a convex image. There is no force field or reflection of rays around the middle of the footage. The Sun was merely closer to the center of the lens intensifying the effect.

Lens Flare.

end of line...



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
For all you people who say lens flare, "You're all a bunch of retards!" In my opinion. Prove without a shadow of doubt its lens flare. That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard about this video. Were any of you there? Are any of you commercial pilots, are any of you actual trained observers. My guess is no. I'm not sure what it is myself, but I do know lens flare when i see it, and this is not it. Please, please, please, all disinfo agents, trolls, and, dummys please leave this thread alone, and go shovel your crap elsewhere.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by junglimogli
 


so just because he wasn't excited this is a hoax? /Facepalm x3



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'd believe this was Ric Flair before i believe this was a Lens Flare



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
I cant believe the ones that see something else than a bird in this video!

It is clearly a white bird flying by. The illusion of it being so far away is a combination of the angle it is flying and the movement of the camera. I also suspect the camera is zooming in at minimum of x6.

Of course there can be a debate about it since it is not clear what this is, but the last thing this is, is a flying disk with aliens on board! Lets talk about all the options between the bird and the aliens before the aliens


A bird
you are a special one aren't you?

Stay in your little bubble, and keep thinking birdies buddy, you're just too funny!



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
I'd believe this was Ric Flair before i believe this was a Lens Flare

Star for you for sure, that's awesome

2



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Example video of why it is lens flare. Check the 8:50 mark...watch the lens flare cross from right to left, like it does in this video. Same smooth manner, same speed in relation to the sun position.



Another example, as seen at 1:40

edit on 31-1-2013 by gavron because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron
 


Nice example of stationary fixed spot(the red one) and the tiny spot under it. It (the tiny white spot beneath) fades in and out moving quickly only during the radius apex of the turn then disappears completely.
this to me just proves more that the object in the OP video wasn't a lens flare.
The lens flares are easy to depict and none of which are moving at a high rate of speed on an angle moving away from the camera. Not out of the complete view of the camera then disappears in the middle of the frame.

edit on 31-1-2013 by SunLife because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron
 


Notice the lens flare doesn't move faster than the camera or make any changes in direction not in sync with the camera or the plane?

The object in the original video is moving much too fast and takes a curve that doesn't relate to either the motion of plane or the camera. It CANNOT be a lens flare.

I'd be willing to buy the bird explanation before calling it a flare only I don't see too many birds outpacing airplanes.

Its' really simple folks -

Lens flares move in exact sync with the camera / filming location. The only time they go faster or slower is if the angle of the camera is changed mid-motion which you can clearly see did not take place.

Plus the biggest idiot test of all - a lens flare would have been moving the opposite direction. The only way to make a flare move in that direction (same as the plane) would be for the plane to turn TOWARDS the sun or for the sun to be moving sideways - neither of these happened.

I can't say what it is but it's definitely not a lens flare.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think it's a rock.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I hardly think lense flare.... all you knowledgeable skeptics sure didnt take long to pour out the whine though......
Whats that fuzzy looking field around the thing?
anti gravity flare?
edit on 31-1-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
UFO? Maybe. Ailien arcraft? No.

Pilots see ufo's often though. A few years ago I was quite excited when the UK released all alien reports from pilots. Made for extremely boring reading.
Just said something like:
Time, date, place, names, what they saw (ie light, something moving fast, etc).

Can't find it anymore... now I can only find a paid for downloaded version (but these seem to be different ones... pretty certain the ones I read was only from pilots)... probably just as much of a boring read:
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

Plus the biggest idiot test of all - a lens flare would have been moving the opposite direction. The only way to make a flare move in that direction (same as the plane) would be for the plane to turn TOWARDS the sun or for the sun to be moving sideways - neither of these happened. .


Umm....the sun was moving left to right. The "object" was moving right to left. Opposite directions....
edit on 31-1-2013 by gavron because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity

The object in the original video is moving much too fast and takes a curve that doesn't relate to either the motion of plane or the camera. It CANNOT be a lens flare.


The object enters the frame around 11 seconds, the same time as the sun...and pans across the screen at the same rate as the sun moving across the top. Both exit at 22 seconds.

Coincidence?



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
Lens flares move in exact sync with the camera / filming location. The only time they go faster or slower is if the angle of the camera is changed mid-motion which you can clearly see did not take place.

False. The angle that the plane is banking at at the very beginning of the video does change, causing the lens flare to curve a little.



Originally posted by ecoparity
a lens flare would have been moving the opposite direction. The only way to make a flare move in that direction (same as the plane) would be for the plane to turn TOWARDS the sun or for the sun to be moving sideways

And that would be false again. A lens flare will move in the opposite direction of the light source. Nothing else.



Originally posted by ecoparity
I can't say what it is but it's definitely not a lens flare.

Then you definitely don't know what you're talking about as evidence by your post.

The lens flare appears at the same exact time the sun shows up in the lens. The lens flare also gets a "glow" around it once it and the sun meet in the center of the lens. Then the lens flare disappears at the same exact time the sun exits the lens.

You know, with the numerous amount of videos on the internet with lens flares, I almost can't believe you said the things you said. It's like you've never seen lens flares before and were just typing a bunch of completely inaccurate nonsense.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken
 


That is a great capture, I suspect those who say it's a flare don't have a good screen to watch it on because I see a solid white object. I am very familiar with video and flares and this is definitely not a flare!
S & F
It looks like the same object many are seeing.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Having viewed this video about 10 times (not counting the 20 or so times the sequence is replayed therein), I do recognize a direct and linear relationship to the "object" and the position of the sun.

I'm not saying this isn't a UFO. It might be. Hell -- it could be Prot from K-Pax flying the sucker for all I know...

All I'm saying is that there definitely appears to be a corollary, and again, linear relationship between the position of the sun, direction/pitch/angle-of-movement of the plane, and the object.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron
 





Example video of why it is lens flare. Check the 8:50 mark...watch the lens flare cross from right to left, like it does in this video. Same smooth manner, same speed in relation to the sun position.

That looks nothing like the "solid white object" shown in the OP video. (key word solid) What you show in your video's are flares, maybe get a new screen or glasses?





new topics
top topics
 
61
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join