Enlightenment, True Nature of Reality

page: 3
11
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012
 


It would appear that, this question is on everyone`s mind.

Thats to say that, despite the heaviness and evil that is occurring around us, we might feel inclined to believe we are somehow attached to it, controlled by it, or influenced by it. None of such things are true, I think the length that people go to maintain illusion is the same length they`ve gone through the ages, the difference is nowadays people have access to much more material. The true nature of the this reality will continue to persist, it cannot be changed or affected by external influences but it is because we do not see things as they are that we submit ourselves as tools to be manipulated.

When will this change, I don`t believe it will.




posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
Whoa, good question. Ok, first, I call it ``enlightenment`` because this is what I believe to the state of mind to be consistent with the description given in Buddhism, that is where the connection starts and ends due to reasons which I will explain.

Enlightenment has nothing to do with light particularly, it is not something you achieve or attain per se, it is more something you uncover after being rid of that which does not hold weight regarding truth. Therefore, we all have enlightenment within us, in fact, we are very close to it at all times. Don`t think that its some miraculous mind bending blow you away orgasmic state of existence, it is this somewhat, but not as it appears from afar, and not what you thought it was once you realize that it was within you all along.

I will say it has more to do with your, ``darkness,`` or aspects of the self we commonly avoid for many reasons.


Please do not misunderstand this response as an attack, it is not intended to be.

En-light-enment has everything to do with Light.

Shining that light into your own darkness and accepting what you find there, knowing then that it is you who are master of yourself and the choices you make in each moment, is simply becoming Whole. As opposed to most people who avoid their wholeness in favour of light or dark aspects of themselves.

Enlightenment is not attained, it is not like a trophy you gain and then have for all time afterwards. It is something you must work with in each moment through choice in order not to be consumed by it or perverted by it.

The intial enlightening experience is very straightforward, and comes about after a prolonged process of cleansing the energy sytem of all blockages and stored emotional baggage. Then when ready, the red coloured energy in the base energy centre, the source of great 'power', is purposely raised upwards through each energy centre until it reaches the top of your head.

Then you will experience something fairly difficult to explain as Light floods you and "You the person" is torn apart, spread into the universe, so that "You" no longer exist as a separate entity. Instead you exist as the universe, knowing all things within the universe in those moments.

And then you slowly reassemble into "You" again. But not the same You that you were before, you are changed in a fundamental way. You are more able then to open at will to Light, to venture into higher awareness at will, and it is then that you will be tested.

Tested because this is the process that can burn you out or pervert you via unbalanced ego. Which is why you must work with it by choice in every second of every day, to learn how you will operate with it, to understand that you are not always in that enlightened state.

"I am enlightened" is a statement of unbalanced ego. Enlightenment has nothing at all to do with thoughts of the mind. It is in fact the single hardest road to travel in life. And one must not waste it by staying in a cave enjoying it, instead it is to be shared in order to assist those who come to you to learn how to begin their own path.

I do hope this made some sense to you.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Double post again, must be a faulty mouse issue

Sorry
edit on 28-1-2013 by Oldie because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldie
 


well said. from a more informed perspective than the OP i might add.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
reply to post by InnerPeace2012
 


It would appear that, this question is on everyone`s mind.

Thats to say that, despite the heaviness and evil that is occurring around us, we might feel inclined to believe we are somehow attached to it, controlled by it, or influenced by it. None of such things are true, I think the length that people go to maintain illusion is the same length they`ve gone through the ages, the difference is nowadays people have access to much more material. The true nature of the this reality will continue to persist, it cannot be changed or affected by external influences but it is because we do not see things as they are that we submit ourselves as tools to be manipulated.

When will this change, I don`t believe it will.


Very true indeed, it is the illusion of a "master and servant" that somewhat hinders the collective consciousness from manifesting, shall we say heaven on earth.

Also, many have misunderstood\misinterpreted the message of "I am the way the truth and the life, that noone goes to the father (achieve oneness) except by me" and also by many other renowned teachers like buddah, Krisna etc.

That we as individuals are more less a part of the oneness that we must endure such burden of this 3rd dimensional existence to be able to move further into the light or source of it all, oneness.

Peace



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldie
 


Some parts were well said, but its because you`re not speaking directly that one cannot take you seriously. Why are you talking about things you haven`t experienced personally, and, if you have, why the speculation and vagueness and, why not just tell us in your own words exactly what you`re trying to say.

You`re mixing truth and falsehood. Classic disinformation, but you did make some great points near the beginning before it trailed off somewhere in to a grey area.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012
 


The whole master and servant concept is a great idea, it reminds me of something I believe Bruce Lee said, ``We``d all prefer to see ourselves as entities cradled in the hands of others`` or something along those lines. It certainly frees us from any personal responsibility regarding our condition.

We truly avoid ourselves at all costs, we constantly point fingers, claim we`re `less than`, constantly have convenient excuses for why we did or didn`t do certain things. We even claim that voting gives one a right to complain, in reality, we relinquish our power willingly, another form of avoiding ourselves, in reality we`re infatuated with the idea that we`re not good enough, and would prefer to free ourselves from condemnation by a reverse psychological form of laziness and escapism.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
reply to post by Oldie
 


Some parts were well said, but its because you`re not speaking directly that one cannot take you seriously. Why are you talking about things you haven`t experienced personally, and, if you have, why the speculation and vagueness and, why not just tell us in your own words exactly what you`re trying to say.

You`re mixing truth and falsehood. Classic disinformation, but you did make some great points near the beginning before it trailed off somewhere in to a grey area.


It is very difficult to explain something like this to anyone, even when you have experienced it yourself. Slight misunderstanding of words and intentions change meanings and understanding massively.

I would be happy to answer any specific questions you may have from the perceived "speculation and vagueness". I thought I did say it as straight forward as I could, so please excuse my inability to put it across to you more effectively today.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
the point i am at is working on physical proof. i am past scholastic achievement and am in the practitioner's shoes. i understand that my words hold no weight for most. as they say seeing is believing. i would hope that when i do manifest this proof. that ppl not be fearful. because i intend to share the methods and knowledge wtith all human beings. i believe they deserve to know how to operate their vessel to it's fullest extent.

as we are now we are only shadows of our true human potential. but until i can manifest real demonstable results such as levitation, i am patient and understanding, sympathetic to the doubting thomas' need for undeniable proof.

in the mean time those who want to get a headstart can follow where i pointed them to meditation and the 7 chakras and the path to enlightenment which consists of living a life of compassion and introspection.

the son of God is your soul. it is a direct creation of the Supreme Creator. if u do not live in harmony with it's objectives and negate your conscience you cannot attain the light. u must life a life of truth so that u can attract more truth into your life. thru this.. your own soul and body's harmonizing you can go unto the the Father as stated in the bible.

thus u must please your own soul before it reveals itself to you. if u keep fighting it and not trusting it the revelation will not come. the battle of flesh and spirit wages on.. continuously in every human being. even still so in myself.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldie

Originally posted by Kapablanka
reply to post by Oldie
 


Some parts were well said, but its because you`re not speaking directly that one cannot take you seriously. Why are you talking about things you haven`t experienced personally, and, if you have, why the speculation and vagueness and, why not just tell us in your own words exactly what you`re trying to say.

You`re mixing truth and falsehood. Classic disinformation, but you did make some great points near the beginning before it trailed off somewhere in to a grey area.


It is very difficult to explain something like this to anyone, even when you have experienced it yourself. Slight misunderstanding of words and intentions change meanings and understanding massively.

I would be happy to answer any specific questions you may have from the perceived "speculation and vagueness". I thought I did say it as straight forward as I could, so please excuse my inability to put it across to you more effectively today.


this is why i gave u full thumbs up. understanding interpretation based on each individuals current level of understanding and life experience can manifest in different ways. giving one person a totally different meaning from another. i maintain. ur statements are very well accurate.

tips hat in ur general direction.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
reply to post by InnerPeace2012
 


The whole master and servant concept is a great idea, it reminds me of something I believe Bruce Lee said, ``We``d all prefer to see ourselves as entities cradled in the hands of others`` or something along those lines. It certainly frees us from any personal responsibility regarding our condition.

We truly avoid ourselves at all costs, we constantly point fingers, claim we`re `less than`, constantly have convenient excuses for why we did or didn`t do certain things. We even claim that voting gives one a right to complain, in reality, we relinquish our power willingly, another form of avoiding ourselves, in reality we`re infatuated with the idea that we`re not good enough, and would prefer to free ourselves from condemnation by a reverse psychological form of laziness and escapism.


Well said my friend, bravo. That is exactly were the collective consciousness is perhaps, and hence we have thus forge a reality based on this concept.

And so I would presume, we as individuals have thus awaken from this illusion of reality, and working towards manifesting a reality of oneness.

I could say peace to myself as you are a part of me as I am a part of you, including everything and everyone else.

Peace me



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The energy centers are nine in number, they correspond with the nine spheres or worlds from the tree of life.
The energy is in the form of a snake that goes upwards as every centre is opened until the last, our cosmic shakra.

I believe that this is what Oldie means?



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
The energy centers are nine in number, they correspond with the nine spheres or worlds from the tree of life.
The energy is in the form of a snake that goes upwards as every centre is opened until the last, our cosmic shakra.

I believe that this is what Oldie means?



7 main chakra/energy centres.. awakening them opens the door to access the others for a total of 12 chakras. 2 in the hands, and 2 above the head.

there are also many many sub-chakras. hundreds! but this is irrelevant if u havent even accessed one of the basic 7.
edit on 28-1-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't know what to say. For others as well as myself, enlightenment is a physical experience. You can google Kundalini energy or Chi energy. Most notably during meditation or yoga, when your mind becomes totally free and to be one with the Void, the Nothingness of the Mind, according to Zen. Another aspect of enlightenment has to do with Karma. Have you discovered your past life Karma yet? Or at least to have a glance of your past life identity? Enlightenment isn't about feeling good, even a state of mind. Is about being one with the void, the emptiness of the mind. If your enlightenment isn't all of which I have said or in accordance to the Buddhist teaching or Zen, I am afraid you have reached to a different enlightenment. However, all enlightenment leads back to the source of life, the great nothingness. In theory, all enlightenment should be exactly this same void, the same Mind. If yours isn't, well..... don't know what to say.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012
 


Peace.

Yes, most definitely working towards a reality much different than the one we are presented with as day to day existance does not, and should not ever attend to external forces not rooted in the reality of our self. But it is because we do not live in the reality of ourself that we pursue the ``non-self`` and grip the presentation of non self all around us to fill the void, and in doing so, continue to suffer and submit to external forces that do not have our best interest at heart, leaving us as pawns for control.

You would also be considered a 5 percenter, who have a duty to try and teach the 85 percent, which are deaf, dumb and blind, as result of being controlled by the 10 percent, who are the wealthy material owners that keep the 85 under control.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
I don't know what to say. For others as well as myself, enlightenment is a physical experience. You can google Kundalini energy or Chi energy. Most notably during meditation or yoga, when your mind becomes totally free and to be one with the Void, the Nothingness of the Mind, according to Zen. Another aspect of enlightenment has to do with Karma. Have you discovered your past life Karma yet? Or at least to have a glance of your past life identity? Enlightenment isn't about feeling good, even a state of mind. Is about being one with the void, the emptiness of the mind. If your enlightenment isn't all of which I have said or in accordance to the Buddhist teaching or Zen, I am afraid you have reached to a different enlightenment. However, all enlightenment leads back to the source of life, the great nothingness. In theory, all enlightenment should be exactly this same void, the same Mind. If yours isn't, well..... don't know what to say.


Again, during `meditation,` there is no `meditation`once you`ve achieved enlightenment your mind is permanently meditative and reflective at all times, therefore you`re making false claims and following conjecture. I appreciate your approach, however, anything spiritually motivated is good but you appear to be speaking about things you`do not know, do not understand or have not experienced directly.

Also, I have no recollection of past life memories. Also, I have a strong relationship with god. Stories of people who attain enlightenment find themselves speaking both truth and false of the two statements I`ve made, therefore they`re not indicators of enlightenment.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Kapablanka because: added info



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka

Originally posted by ChiForce
I don't know what to say. For others as well as myself, enlightenment is a physical experience. You can google Kundalini energy or Chi energy. Most notably during meditation or yoga, when your mind becomes totally free and to be one with the Void, the Nothingness of the Mind, according to Zen. Another aspect of enlightenment has to do with Karma. Have you discovered your past life Karma yet? Or at least to have a glance of your past life identity? Enlightenment isn't about feeling good, even a state of mind. Is about being one with the void, the emptiness of the mind. If your enlightenment isn't all of which I have said or in accordance to the Buddhist teaching or Zen, I am afraid you have reached to a different enlightenment. However, all enlightenment leads back to the source of life, the great nothingness. In theory, all enlightenment should be exactly this same void, the same Mind. If yours isn't, well..... don't know what to say.


Again, during `meditation,` there is no `meditation`once you`ve achieved enlightenment your mind is permanently meditative and reflective at all times, therefore you`re making false claims and following conjecture. I appreciate your approach, however, anything spiritually motivated is good but you appear to be speaking about things you`do not know, do not understand or have not experienced directly.

Also, I have no recollection of past life memories. Also, I have a strong relationship with god. Stories of people who attain enlightenment find themselves speaking both truth and false of the two statements I`ve made, therefore they`re not indicators of enlightenment.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Kapablanka because: added info


You are seriously wrong..hehehehe I experienced the Kundalini energy rising when I was only 18. After waking up from a dream. I dream I was a Chi Kung master during the Han dynasty. Ever since that night, my chakras were all opened. I am in my mid 30s. You can say that I recalled or remembered I was enlightened. Listen up, I am talking about real mind phenomena experienced by the enlightened and it has been recorded in ages in many Hindu and Buddhist texts. You are telling me I am wrong.
Maybe your enlightenment is special. Something it hasn't been experienced or recorded in the past.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
reply to post by InnerPeace2012
 


Peace.

Yes, most definitely working towards a reality much different than the one we are presented with as day to day existance does not, and should not ever attend to external forces not rooted in the reality of our self. But it is because we do not live in the reality of ourself that we pursue the ``non-self`` and grip the presentation of non self all around us to fill the void, and in doing so, continue to suffer and submit to external forces that do not have our best interest at heart, leaving us as pawns for control.

You would also be considered a 5 percenter, who have a duty to try and teach the 85 percent, which are deaf, dumb and blind, as result of being controlled by the 10 percent, who are the wealthy material owners that keep the 85 under control.


Wow, preach it buddy...


Oh the revelations, it's all been said, plain and simple as can be. It just upsets upon realization, but been upset does not help so I'll have to re-align myself and see how best I can be as an individual for the good of all=me.

Life is indeed very challenging in this meat bag but I feel fine.

Peace



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage
 


I'm sure there are hundreds of explanations too, that's what happens when it goes from mouth to ear.



posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
this thread is really silly. the op is certainly in a boat without a paddle, having only less than mediocre scholastic achievement. i suppose he is the living proof of "you want the truth? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH"

same goes for all who support his "wisdom". descending towards a baseless delusion that will only create underachievement in seeking individuals who follow this train of thought.

get over it. Enlightenment is not a phallacy, nor a myth. it is not imaginary. It is Real! Absolutely real. if u are not yet prepared to swallow that pill.. then by all means.. carry on in ur delusion. but dont blame anyone for ur underachievement and self proclaimed pedestal having fallen far short of the glory.





new topics
 
11
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join