It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment, True Nature of Reality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

Your question seems a little hard to answer you can you simplify it please.

what is it that leads u to believe this?
I no longer have thoughts, I`m in a permanent state of meditation, I`m no longer bound or attached, I merely experience things as they are.

Do you feel that you have successfully identified your ego? That you have been able to witness the ego without contributing to it that sort of thing? This is interesting to me, what is your view on life?

I believe this is the process of analyzing your thoughts and realizing the nature of why you were thinking such thoughts, which is awakening in itself, whereby you will realize what exists and what does not exist, and that being said, the concept of an ``ego,`` is entirely related to the self, whereby your ego was doing a lot of, if not all of the work. After a while you realize you only exist in the present moment, seek truth in all matters and accept all that is, in this state of mind, there really is not much room for ego or anything else but direct perception.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Immanuel Kant describes Enlightenment as leaving your self-caused immaturity behind. Immaturity, in this sense, being the inability to think for yourself.

Did you find that your enlightenment was similar to his view?
Was your lack of enlightenment indeed caused by your own laziness or cowardice?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
How about "enlightening" those of us who believe that enlightenment is a hoax...

TRUE enlightenment cannot happen without LIGHT, the light of god.

Did you connect with the SOURCE of enlightenment: GOD or the one who masquerades as God?

Rajneesh admitted, while under the influence of nitrous oxide, that there is no such thing as enlightenment. I cannot confirm this event through other contacts, but I assume Rajneesh was simply stating what U.G. Krishnamurti has said all along; that the storybook fiction we accept of a perfect enlightenment, full of infallible wisdom, is a big lie.

Osho, Bhagwan Rajneesh, and the Lost Truth

The concept of Lucifer as the “light-bearer” for the purpose of “enlightenment” is also inspired by ancient Egyptian mythology, Roman mythology, Greek mythology, Gnosticism and Western occultism, with a primary focus of the realization of “esoteric” or intuitive knowledge, while being attributed as the true way to salvation of the soul from the impure material world and eventual goal of ascension to the “divine being”.

Likewise, although the name itself or similar terminology of “Lucifer” is not used, this is also the fundamental spiritual belief and foundational premise for most all “Eastern” religions, such as Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, etc.

The GREAT DECEPTION

How to identify which one is God and which one isn't?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka

I no longer have thoughts, I`m in a permanent state of meditation, I`m no longer bound or attached, I merely experience things as they are.

Do you feel that you have successfully identified your ego? That you have been able to witness the ego without contributing to it that sort of thing? This is interesting to me, what is your view on life?

I believe this is the process of analyzing your thoughts and realizing the nature of why you were thinking such thoughts, which is awakening in itself, whereby you will realize what exists and what does not exist, and that being said, the concept of an ``ego,`` is entirely related to the self, whereby your ego was doing a lot of, if not all of the work. After a while you realize you only exist in the present moment, seek truth in all matters and accept all that is, in this state of mind, there really is not much room for ego or anything else but direct perception.

u still exist in a metaphoric enlightened state. what u describe is of the new age philosophical movement and not of the ancient occult arts of enlightenment. u can trust me on that. u have some ways to go in ur mind peeling away the veil to true spiritual liberation. and it is as ive described.

if that will be all ill be exitting this thread. unless u or any other on the thread has questions for me.

Regards

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodol

Originally posted by Akragon
It seems to me, when ones cup overfloweth with wisdom... theres no longer room for learning...

You should be careful oh enlightened one

you remind me of yoda and other jedi masters hehe

Alice came to my world before Yoda taught the Jedi...

Did you know jedi actually means JEsus DIciple?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The true agenda behind Buddhism's "Path to Enlightenment" and Nirvana is to HIDE the truth.. More on this here.

Enlightenment is Satan's trick to deceive mankind to seek him as light instead of seeking the True Light: Jesus.

Enlightenment is a COUNTERFEIT which means there MUST be a genuine article.

The genuine is connecting with and walking with God (from the root meaning of the word religion)

The counterfeits are enlightenment, illumination, and ascension.

Satan always mimics what God does, ALWAYS...

He is a master of disguises.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

This is why religion is probably his greatest masterpiece.

Light is what makes things visible or affords illumination.

Without light nothing would be visible.

This is why Jesus was hated by the religious people, He exposed the real deception of religion.

"The road to self enlightenment is a hard climb upwards and once you get there you'll find you really weren't going up after all, but down. I know from experience and my real enlightenment was when I found this out. Its hard to tell where your headed when darkness becomes light, and light is considered darkness. That is the great deception."

Source

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

To describe my state of mind prior to cleansing, in reflection, it was chaotic, inhumane and devoid of truth, and it was overbearing simply because I was relating to things incorrectly, or, I was in the process of actively addressing the nature of myself, and had I not achieved enlightenment, I would have absolutely no idea I was deluded, or what it even means to be truly delusional, but this would require me to accept many wrong views, and, I believe that the cowardice you speak of is the unwillingness to see things for what they are, which our ego strongly influences, ie. ``Don`t bother thinking about that, you got this this and that from it, you`re bigger, you`re better, do as you please.`` I believe that because we are so distracted by life we move from one thing to the other, never taking a minute to allow our hearts to realize what is !

From the current feel of energy of the world at large, how do you perceive the future as we see it in this linear time and space?

I can`t tell the future, thats why I come to ATS, and you guys are pretty good thats why I don`t post too often lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Without darkness.. there would be no light.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
The true agenda behind Buddhism's "Path to Enlightenment" and Nirvana is to HIDE the truth.. More on this here.

Enlightenment is Satan's trick to deceive mankind to seek him as light instead of seeking the True Light: Jesus.

Enlightenment is a COUNTERFEIT which means there MUST be a genuine article.

The genuine is connecting with and walking with God (from the root meaning of the word religion)

The counterfeits are enlightenment, illumination, and ascension.

Satan always mimics what God does, ALWAYS...

He is a master of disguises.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2 Corinthians 11:14

This is why religion is probably his greatest masterpiece.

Light is what makes things visible or affords illumination.

Without light nothing would be visible.

This is why Jesus was hated by the religious people, He exposed the real deception of religion.

"The road to self enlightenment is a hard climb upwards and once you get there you'll find you really weren't going up after all, but down. I know from experience and my real enlightenment was when I found this out. Its hard to tell where your headed when darkness becomes light, and light is considered darkness. That is the great deception."

Source

the blind leads the blind. because u have not attained the light i claim u cannot call it a myth.

if i was satanic, i would not have a love for the ppl and animals of this world. i would not hold all reverance to the Supreme Creator of all that is around us. Heavens and the Earth, the forces and energy and the force of life itself. i would not be compassionate towards all living things.

if those are satanic in attaining the light as you call it "of satan". then i proudly label myself a satanist!

u are unfortunately wrong. as deep as the path to enlightenment goes, not every deep or complex explanation/theory or documentation is the true path. and as ive stated. it is no myth. the path u have chosen will take u further away from spiritual liberation if that is truly what u seek. but i wouldnt be able to stop you. ur heart would be hardened in the ego. making it near impossible for you to see ur own errors.

There was never anyone named Jesus! the letter J was only introduced into the English alphabet in the mid-20th centry.

i have decoded the entire book of the bible having read it cover to cover.. together with other Holy Doctrines. They all teach the exact same thing if u can decode it correctly. there are no cotnradictions. there is no hypocrisy. and you wouldnt understand the nature of darkness-light and light-darkness without proper understanding.

there are 2 types of light.. physical light and spiritual light. Satan's light decoded is the light of this world. the sun!

Spiritual light is the light that is created out of the darkness just as God found the Darkness formless and Void and said let their be light. it is the light of dreams. as u know.. there is no sun inside your head when u r dreaming. so where does that light come from when u dream of a daytime scenario?

u can choose to believe me or not. but i warn everyone who is truly seeking that this thread is of the blind leading the blind, conjecture, philosophy and metaphoric states.
edit on 28-1-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Don`t mind the trolls, any time they post a whole lot of nothing you know they`re not coming from an honest place.
The fact that there one guy who claims to know what state of mind I`m in is obviously coming from a not good place, any time someone makes such blatant illogical statements you should know right then that they`re out to lunch.

And this other guys business about dark and light and satan and jesus and oh my god.... Where is he coming from, his words are gibberish to me, I couldn`t respond if I wanted to.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by ZeroReady

From the current feel of energy of the world at large, how do you perceive the future as we see it in this linear time and space?

I can`t tell the future, thats why I come to ATS, and you guys are pretty good thats why I don`t post too often lol.

Hehe, I can't either...
. We cannot be precise with dates and time about anything the future holds..???

It was merely a question I posed just to see how you could have responded? However, you can predict a timeframe at best, there are a lot of factors to consider as well.

The most interesting is how we tend to shape the future based on collective consciousness of the world, and that is why no one knows the hour or time of when it happens.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Don`t mind the trolls, any time they post a whole lot of nothing you know they`re not coming from an honest place.
The fact that there one guy who claims to know what state of mind I`m in is obviously coming from a not good place, any time someone makes such blatant illogical statements you should know right then that they`re out to lunch.

And this other guys business about dark and light and satan and jesus and oh my god.... Where is he coming from, his words are gibberish to me, I couldn`t respond if I wanted to.

ur intentions with this thread are vile in nature. i will take my leave. you are a fool. let birds of a feather..

goodbye

also.. u will learn what it is to make claim to bonding with the Holy Spirit in farce. it is no joking matter!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

are you angry?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

To make a better effort to answer you question, I have considered what you ask.

The charades we endure will continue to play out, internally and externally, and when the charade ends a new one will begin.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
reply to post by 0mage

are you angry?

nope.. but what if i was? i exist in the ego currently. i can allow it to show as many attributes of itself as i like. unlike most who are totally subject to their ego's steering of their vessel.

many ppl think being enlightened means ur not human. theyre wrong. the only thing different about me is that in my presence you would feel a spiritual pressure. depending on how much i am channeling u will feel it more powerful.. also depending on how weak ur spirit is in ur flesh. that is the only difference.

but im just like anyone else. work a job 9-5 etc. play sports, socialize. the difference is i meditate with real physical results. i dont close my eyes and dream and imagine a delusional state. altho i did for many years before i gained true detection and manipulation of the Force.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Omage that sounds interesting. Could you please make a thread about it, I would like to discuss this with you but if you cannot stay on topic you`re just making this discussion confusing for everyone.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Ha, what a crock.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

Well thank you, I believe so as well. It is the when and how that perplexes me. We can at best learn from the current events unfolding world over.

For now I would like to learn as much from a linear understanding of life as we know it.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

That seems pretty obvious. Live in the moment? Why are you making a principle out of something we already do anyways?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

Omage that sounds interesting. Could you please make a thread about it, I would like to discuss this with you but if you cannot stay on topic you`re just making this discussion confusing for everyone.

I have made quite a few threads on the topic. ive addressed it in different ways and provided one on one advice on the path to attainment. ive described the attributes and symptoms one can expect to endure so it wouldnt be as startling to u as it was for me.

the region i am in now there are no manuals for. at least none ive found. none describe how it is really done. thus u will find much of my information cannot be found anywhere. but some of it can. i am in completely unchartered territory. dont ask me about it. i will only help ppl to find the door. if u havent found the door u have no chance in a daisy of understanding the information.

i will be making a thread on psycho-spiritual healing soon.. it's for beginners.

this thread itself is off-topic. u cannot advise ppl on enlightenments as tho u are from an enlightened state. thus anything u advise here, is not really from the source. it is still thru the grapevine, a 5th cousin of sorts. my advice is re-assess ur path and dont waste urs and other's time.

but those who deserve to find it will.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join